Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Attack on Crater!

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1679534696905.jpeg

Why would her wraith simply rest with the destruction of the Leaf village? There was a whole world needing of liberation. A whole world that belonged to the things deemed damned and misbegotten. And so it was, that Mizu sights set upon the neighboring city of Crater. Their walls were high and surely their defenses were formidable. Toppling the city wouldn’t be so easy. She was able to attack the Leaf village with a force from within, however, that was such a luxury. Circumstances deem otherwise now. A covert operation was futile. The horde of ravenous misbegotten wasn’t a simple task to control or manage. She could hardly focus them in such an effort as their covenant was only as strong as her power. For now, that was enough. Thousands of creatures trailed behind her. Nightfall would conceal their approach although the roaring and wailing of many abhorrent things could be heard from miles. Their presence was surely known and surely the city was on high alert. But this mattered not. For the age of man progressed to its inevitable conclusion.

[mft]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had been up and running a lot again. People were nowhere to be found, and he slowly felt the same was happening in the past. Not to mention, some people seemed to be missing. Yet here was a person playing for a beast tamer. There already had been a big cleanup inside the leaf gates regards of animals. His bubby made sure of that and he had a long night behind his back in the Byoin treating the wounded there.

As soon as he heard that there was a big stampede, he left for the crater city. KNowing a lot of his patients were there too. Eying the number of animals behind her... He swallowed thickly. ' This is no time to doubt or second guess... We have to do this...' He sounded in his head and went go closer.

He ran as quickly as he could till the point he stood near it. "Ooooi!! Could you stop them?! I want to talk!!" Nao yelled to the other person, not wanting to fight if it were to be possible.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
0E4DFF8D-9642-4F5F-9F62-3472211EA504.jpeg

Golden hues cut swiftly and sharp to the divergent sound from roaring and wailing. Typically, such feint sounds were muffled to mute, lost to the surrounding and more powerful booming of the collective which surround her. Yet, Mizu’s perception was beyond the typical. Her extra ordinary perception allowed for the full interpretation of what was said to her (DA Third-eye). Behold, it was silver haired human seemingly alone. His question, could she stop them, amused her. For the human did not understand the ramifications of such a request. For now, he went unnoticed by the misbegotten and otherworldly beings. However, halting their advancement toward the city could surely change that. Perhaps it wasn’t unreasonable to grant at least one of his two requests. He wanted to talk. Mizu recognized the sincerity in one’s actions. The fact that he would embrace certain death on the whim that reason could be had between man and monster. Was he fearless, suicidal, or mad? Either way, Mizu wasn’t one to curve curiosity. A spectral portal would start to take form in front of the man. At first it was transparent sphere but peering through it was rippled and distorted. In time it would evolve into a something more translucent before finally revealing a hellish gateway into darkness. The darkness seeped from the seams into the current world. A set of golden eyes would approach from the spewing pit of darkness. It was a sinister looking woman akin to Mizu but with dark hair and a scar that would make anyone uneasy. She had a finger pressed against her lips as she stepped from the dark world and into this one. She was pale and clammy. Her movements unnatural and animated. Very subtle and feint laughter started to echo about but then wailing. It’s origin could not be placed but it surrounded the her. She inched slowly towards him. The closer that she got, the more dread could be felt. It was like the unnerving feeling you get when you’re being stalked or when ill intent focused you. Soon, she would began to speak. Her Ill omened voice was like a whisper and spectral in nature. However, her words were leeched with warnings.

Godskin Xaiyu the Devour

1679598484870.jpeg
“Shhh. Speak quietly. Do not disturb. Else we’ll come… for you. You will be, devoured. But speak thigh name softly. Covenant with me. We shall hear you in shelter of coming judgment and destined death. Speak thigh name… softly”

[mft]
[ooc: the horde of monsters hasn’t stopped moving forward. The control Mizu has over them is a form of decentralized control meaning she directs their destination but they attack on their own. Rping it as influencing them rather than directly controlling.]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was that feeling that he had at that one dinner party, just before Migoya left. Well, maybe a little less than that. The chills were running over his spine as he looked towards the golden hues. Out of respect for her, he held a hand up to ease her landing into this world. But if you looked closely, you could see the hairs on his arm standing up. He was brace, foolish, but brave at a point. Yet he was, disturbed by her way of speaking and the whole ordeal altogether.

' Speak my name softly... or else I die..?' Nao started to tilt his head, before he would speak his name softly as she requested. "My name is Sazuki Nao, I am the medical sennin."He would first halt at that and then speak softly further. His body language was calm, yet somewhat alert for something that could be coming. "My request is a halt in the moving of your animals. They are walking towards Crater city's poor health part. They are under my jurisdiction but a lot of them are just children. I would like to request that you leave those be." He said as he was genuinely worried for them. He remembered the old lady who he kept spoon-feeding applesauce with her medication ground through them. The child broke her arm trying to save a cat from a tree. Of course, there were less pleasant things in between there.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Godskin Xaiyu the Devour

1679606813832.jpeg
“Sazuki… Nao. Medical Sennin Sazuki Nao. I give to thee shelter from the greater will of Destined Death. You are protected as bound by the laws of our covenant between Devour and man... for as long as you speak softly thy name… if you are to speak at all. Remain in alignment with the rules of our covenant and I the same.”

Xaiyu would gesture Nao in the direction of Mizu and the demons. If he was to proceed, she would follow eerily behind. She remained close enough that she could ensure that he spoke his name softly before speaking at all. He would probably wonder why she imposed this stipulation. Perhaps there was some symbolic reasoning behind it… or perhaps dark beings loved their games. Either way, Nao would find himself invisible to the many abhorrent things that walked the path to Crater. Mizu was there waiting for him.

6EE4C042-EBD6-4405-A177-4B31AF795C63.jpeg
There, Mizu stood lent back against a ruined structure of stone. There were many such structures on the outskirts miles from established civilizations. Lost to time were their memories and purpose. With her arms folded Mizu would raise her head to get a good look at this Nao. “So you have made a deal with Xaiyu. Interesting. But deals made with the Devour isn’t a deal made with me medical Sennin. However, I must commend you. Of all the heroes in the hidden leaf, you have my respect. To come here alone whether it’s because of a misguided sense of duty or because of pure selflessness in heart. You are the bravest human in the land of Fire to except death as destiny.“ With a feint smile Mizu would continue, her eyes straying to the creatures about, “Look at them. Beautiful aren’t they? Please, do not refer to them derogatorily. Call them by their proper pronoun. We call them, Misbegotten.” Mizu’s feint smile would fade as she turned her attention back on Nao, “So now then. Name your terms plainly. We shall see if a deal can be made between Devil and man.”

[mft]
[ooc: the horde of monsters hasn’t stopped moving forward.]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was just getting weirder and weirder for his idea... ' Just remind yourself, there are weird people all over the world... you are just doing a walk in the park kind of things, get in and get out and then you are done.' Strangly enough.. When he was getting closer, there seemed to be no problem with him getting closer to the animals like. They didn't seem to notice him at all. ' Pretty sure they all have a nose to sniff things out.' He got closer to the red-haired female in front of him and heard her out.

He probably stood out with his very long hairs, along with his clothing choice. There was a training suit under his clothing on which you could half see as he had his top half off. In the same soft tunes he would start to sound. "Sazuki Nao, medical Sennin." He would simply say and hear her out. "I am not planning on dying yet, if that is what you mean. However, I would kindly ask you to redirect your Misbegotten." he eventually said and started to tilt his head.

"Right now, you are leading them on a path that has no warriors, no people that has anything to do with it. Ill people that are on their way of recovery. please difert your path... Leaf is already destructed as is. If you destroy this too. There is nothing left to even wreck heavoc too."

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1679673840268.jpeg

“Anything to do with it?” she’d scoff although she did not interrupt. She wanted to hear him to completeness. Nao placed his cards on the table but Mizu was more interested in the ones withheld and yet to be seen. “So you are a fool then… you came here in hopes to reason with the monster who attacked the Leaf village. Your gambit, is empathy? My, you have no clue why this is all happening do you? Why I do what I must. Why the misbegotten march toward Crater. Why the poor, the defenseless, the sick, the elderly, the kids… why oh why? You say those humans have nothing to do with it but you haven’t a clue what It is,” Mizu would pause. The clouds were shifting to reveal the crescent moon above and the billions of burning stars. Mizu would sigh. Her cold golden glare piercing the darkness. “Empathy will never hold its weight against incentive. I will spare Carter in exchange for your service. For as long as you volunteer your medical services to me, we will never step foot or claw within those walls. This contract will supersede your covenant with Xaiyu and grant you all other provisions. So, what do you say? Your medical services to me for the defenseless lives of Crater.” Mizu’s golden hues would flare. Perhaps the brightest light within the darkness of the forest. She waited eagerly for his reply.

[mft]
[ooc: this contract isn’t meant for in battle medical stuff and I’m not asking for you to betray Leaf, I have a some rp plans that require medical knowledge. Just wanted to be clear/ the horde of monsters hasn’t stopped moving forward and closing in on Crater.]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had told his reasons to her as to why she shouldn't go over the city. But it seemed like he wasn't the one understanding stuff. Maybe she was right, but a part of him started to feel empty. ' Why are people burned on wrecking stuff these days... Leaf is as good as destroyed at this point, and I am started to wonder if I can even patch it back up.' The smile he had earlier started to fade a little. He then listened to her part. It started to feel cross to him.

Safe crater, serve her... But not to save crater and stay to leaf. But she only said medical services. What would she even want from him? There were tons of better medicals out there. And he wouldn't feel good by being forced to do something that would cross his standards. Yet he also knew, that right now. Leaf was already broken... What did a little break more do? They could always attempt to rebuild.

He stayed silent for a while and noticed how the beasts never had stopped walking, part of him worried about that. but a part of him also knew that there was no use in making them stop. A heavy sigh was given. "No, I will not." he said as he started to turn towards the crater city. "I will just die trying to protect them, than to serve someone who only wants to wreck havoc, leave nothing left to even scramble.." With that he would attempt to jump away towards the beasts to fight them off.

[topic left unless stopped]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1680026916409.jpeg

“Uh ooh. Somebody forgot to speak their name softly…” Whether purposely or accidentally, Nao had ended his contract with Xaiyu. The protection granted by their covenant was voided instantaneously causing the eyes of many abhorrent things to take notice of him. Xaiyu would smile as she faded from sight and into the dark. Misbegotten’s screeching and roaring riled the others as the more vicious of the bunch attacked. Nao was able to hop away but many of these creatures would pursue him. In the end, a deal could not be made as Mizu’s offer was refused. The Sennin would rather face certain death than to aid a monster like her in whatever scheme or endeavor she pursue. This however was understandable. The goal was always to eradicate human kind whether by means of destined death or conversion. Crater would only be safe for as long as Nao was useful to her and perhaps he recognized a raw deal. In the end, he would not sell his soul to the Devil in hopes of postponing the inevitable. Instead, he’d take his chances on himself and the people of Crater. “Admirable but foolish…” As things chased after Nao, Mizu would continue the path. She had lingered long enough. With Crater in sight, Mizu would raise a palm in it’s direction. “Now go my friends, take back what is rightfully yours.”

[mft]
[Topic Left]

[ooc: Monsters are at the walls of Crater.]
1680028274217.gif
[ooc: thanks for rping. Feel free to make a mission out of this and I have no qualms with the success or failure to repel them. Pm me if you want a Mizu cameo in any of those topics.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back