Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Attention Merchants

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The world would no longer suffer in such sweet repose. The dawn of discontent would usher in a new era, that of strength that flourishes from this sour earth. Without a choice whether you must endure but how you must, we will come from this travesty stronger than ever before," a small bespectacled man stated. His curved back more pronounced by the cane that struggled to hold him upright. A web of wrinkles sourced at deep crow's feet covered the ancient man's sun-worn visage. His words resonated through the great hall. Strength through adversity, this time of dormancy has made the people of Wind Country weak, their shinobi insufficient.

"Excellent," a deep voice responded, a white gloved hand flicked to the side to gesture him away. Such statements of righteous intent, tales we tell ourselves and others so we can live with our sins. The elderly gentleman hurriedly made his exit, such saccharine words enough to grant him departure from his private council. Seven plus one had gathered here, the Great Soons Merchant Lords and a dignified visitor.

"Daimyō Ishii Shirō, you have called us to convene for what reason," Fukui Shino, better known as "Shino, the Iron Welder" queried. Business was fine, their walled-off trading hub was one of the only places to obtain supplies shy of the coastline granting them a monopoly over trade in central wind country.

"You should tell us what this is about, I have work to do," Guchi Sheena, "the Indebter" complained as she combed through her fuchsia hair with her manicured fingers.

"You know better than to talk about Ishii-sama in such a way," Wakashia Hitaki, "the Spiced Prince" snapped as he slammed his palms on the table.

"There is no reason to be at odds over this, I have only come to personally notify you... the Merchant Lords of Soons Haven that Sunagakure is no more," Daimyō Ishii Shirō announced.

"What did you say?" "What!" "Huh?" "WHAT!" Several of the Lords clamored in response to the terrible news. Sunagakure was their greatest source of revenue, not a product of misplaced affections but rather a sorrow of profits lost.

"This has to be some sort of mistake!" Guchi, the Indepbter barked.

"Calm down," Wakashi soothed.

"No, I won't calm down. My customers in Sunagakure owe me millions," she cried.
"What am I supposed to do with three-hundred swords!"

"My fish!"

The merchants squabbled among themselves, wordlessly the Daimyō stood up and excused himself from the calamitous company.

"My millions!"
[Topic Left- S Rank 30 Min]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back