Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ayatsuri Ginjiro -> Kagirinai Taku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
kagirinaitakubanner.png

Kagirinai Taku</B><B>
クローン人間</SIZE>
<i></i>​
The Old said:
Old Character Name: Ayatsuri Ginjiro
Old Village: Konohagakure
The New said:
Preferred New Username: Kagirinai Taku
New Character Name: Kagirinai Taku
New Village: Konohagakure
New BL/CA: Shadow Boxer
Custom Class said:
Clone Warrior
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy
Character Description said:
Physical Description: Taku is almost always seen with his ANBU gear on. A black hooded cloak, along with a pale grey face mask with a black flame pattern. You can just see that his hair in a dark black mess, messily sticking out over his mask. Aside from that, though, nobody really knows what Taku looks like under his mask. He doesn't often reveal his face to people, due to the nature of his secret mission. It's hard to tell, but Taku's figure is small and skinny at about five feet and nine inches. Despite this, he's actually quite well built muscularly. Of course, this isn't exactly easy to tell with his cloak in the way.
Mental Description: Taku is a very patient, and often quiet individual. Although you can't tell, he's practically a newborn to the world. This translates into him being unsure most of the time. He always wishes to please people, though, so he tries to not let that show. Aside from this, Taku likes to be playful in a very sarcastic and unclear way. He's a very cryptic person, and enjoys giving answers in the form of riddles. Sometimes he may not even verbally respond to someone, instead choosing to let his body language and gestures do the talking. When people ask him personal questions, he'll usually try to divert the conversation onto something else or simply ignore the question completely. He's very perceptive, so it's difficult for things to slip by his watchful gaze.
Branch: Anbu. See history.
Character History + Kinjutsu said:
[spoilername="History, Part I"]
  • <SIZE size="120">Androids and Beginnings
    Chapter I :: The Birth of a Beast
    BGM: Unnatural Selection

Deep underground, surrounded by cement walls and iron castings, a team of white coated men worked. Roughly twenty in number, they all shouted out information to each other.

"The Nutrient Gel is stable, sir!"

"We're capping out at 2,000 gigahertz an hour here, sir!"

"Ready the containment field!"

"Run a background analysis on the status of specimens #30-A1 through #06-F9!"

"Tank #37-C5 just imploded, sir!"

It was organized chaos. Spread evenly throughout the underground bunker were rows upon rows of containment chambers. Each one twelve feet tall, heavy amounts of wiring and cables were attached to their bases. The hum and glow of each one was magnificent—the technology here was far advanced from anything found above ground. A single man stood watch over the whole process, high above the people working below. His metal platform was solid, and he looked down in earnest. Should the results of this experiment prove satisfactory, they would all be in for a pleasant surprise. His wrinkled old face was alive with excitement, his thick mustache twitching ever so slightly; as was his nervous habit. His uniform was like those of an organized militia, except that there were no nations that needed such a service. Instead of a nation's symbol, he wore on the back of his jacket an odd emblem; a small figure with wings curling upwards as if to take flight. The same symbol was stitched with gold thread on the eye patch he wore on his right eye.

Below, the leading scientist was nervous. So far, things did not look good for this experiment. Not only were the specimens' vitals failing, but many of them were disintegrating into a liquid sludge. All the funding that Aratamete had provided would go to waste, and it would all be on his head. What in the world was he supposed to do?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Consciousness slowly flowed, and my senses began to operate. I had suddenly become aware, and I knew that I was not in a state I wanted to be in. But what was I in? I tried to move one arm, then another, and soon I realized that I was crouched over and cramped. Slowly, yet surely, I extended my limbs, trying to reach out and see what there was to this world. My hands stopped, and I felt something harder than the liquid material that I was surrounded by. What was this thing that blocked my movement? Why did it do that? How was I to get out? Slowly, my eyes wandered past the barrier, and found a whole new world out there. Yet everything was different, it wasn't the same as in here. It looked bigger, more open. I saw men and women, of all different looks and features, walking freely. I wanted to walk. I just looked at them for a few moments, wondering how to get out to there. If only this barrier wasn't here.

I began to bang on the thing. Every time I did, it seemed to move outwards in response. What if I kept hitting it? Maybe I would get out. Desperately, I started pounding on the door. I wanted to get out. I wanted to move around. This tight space was suffocating me. I was afraid, and it probably showed on my face. I wanted nothing more than to get out. Why wouldn't it break?

"Let me out!"

No one needed to do anything. Soon the casing broke, and I began to fall forwards along with the liquid that I was wrapped in. I didn't even realize what had happened.
The leading scientist was the first to respond to the incident. He had to have those kind of reflexes or else he wouldn't have been put in charge. Tank #36-T2 had just exploded, exposing the specimen to the outside environment. As the commanding leader, he was responsible to stabilize it long enough to get into into a proper holding tank. He didn't even waste time with words. The others would figure it out soon enough. Reaching the sight of the malfunction, all he could do was crouch down and begin the procedure. He would have to make sure it's heart was still beating, keep it's systems running an—

A hand reached out to grab him. Shock ran through the man's body as he tried to process this information. But, that was impossible. It couldn't be. The specimen was far too early in it's development to have motor function. And yet here it was, alive enough to reach out and grab him. The man was stunned, to say the least. He could barely form the words necessary to convey what needed to be known. Thankfully, the specimen was obviously advanced enough to speak.

"Wh-where am I? Wh-who are you?"

The man somehow found the subject's words inspiring. He realized that the rest of his team had stopped what they were doing, staring at him and the subject in awe. Never before had a subject shown such advancement as speech. The man shared their feelings, but unlike them was able to shelve them for a little bit. Calmly, he turned back to the specimen.

"Relax, you're safe here. Can you stand?"

The specimen nodded, but seemed to need to borrow the scientist's shoulder. Gladly obliging, the scientist pulled the specimen over. Motioning to one of the other scientists, the lead scientist exclaimed loudly how a towel was needed. Promptly, a white fluffy linen was procured and immediately draped over the subject's body. The subject didn't resist, although it seemed a little overwhelmed with all the new things happening. The lead scientist was practically bubbling with excitement inside—to hear one of his creations talking to him was extraordinary. Is this what God felt like talking to the first human? Supporting the subject's weight, the scientist helped it over to a chair where it could rest its body. As the subject had just left the stabilization pods, prematurely to boot, its body was barely able to support itself. Muscle enhancement would have to begin right away, if they wanted to be sure of its continual survival. For now, though, everyone was too excited by their own brilliance to do so. The lead scientist began again to speak.

"You can understand me, correct? You understand what I'm saying?"

The test subject gave the man a look, though it was hard to tell if it was a look of confusion or disbelief. After a few moments, though, its expression changed back to one of a neutral characteristic. It seemed to have trouble forming the words at first, but within a moment it was speaking.

"Yes, I-I understand."

Joy spread through the lead scientist, as the truth of their success finally sunk in. The specimen was just what they had wanted. A smile crept over his face, as he let out a low chuckle. Tearing his eyes away from specimen #36-T2, the first successful specimen to have been created, the lead scientist looked up to the uniformed man who watched them all, high up on his metal perch.

"Lord Zel, we've done it! The experiment was a success, just like we said it would be!"

Lord Zel merely smiled, the satisfaction and pleasure was obvious. All this blasted work had finally paid off, and now Master Shei would have what she wanted. And he, Zel the Caretaker, would be the one to deliver it to her. In a voice that was every bit as authoritative as it was ravaged, the old man began to speak.

"Good work, ladies and gentlemen. Aratamente is pleased with these results. We'll begin the next phase immediately."

Cheering erupted from everyone in the room, assaulting the ear drums of everyone within. Phrases of congrats were passed around by all, and there was much exuberance. The specimen, though, knew not what was to come next.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="History, Part II"]
  • Slaves and Progress
    Chapter II :: Taming the Beast
    BGM: A Dark Desire

One month had passed since the day of my 'birth'. Since then I had been cared for, fed, clothed, and nurtured by those same people in the white coats. It was difficult to remember their names, so I would just stay quiet and nod if they told me something. I tried to speak as little as I could, because I was scared and afraid. Afraid that I'd do something poorly, and then they'd stop caring for me. I didn't know what they wanted from me, and that made me even more afraid. Since I didn't know what they wanted, I didn't know how to give that to them. So far they seemed to not be too angry with me, and I hoped that things would stay that way. I liked it here.

A few times a week, a man would come to visit me. He was older than the people in white, and he seemed a lot more serious. His short black hair and thick mustache were always trimmed so well, and he stood with a straightness that I hadn't seen in anyone else. He wore a jacket with a blue color to it, and it was always so crisp and sharp. On his back was an odd symbol—a winged figure in flight. This same symbol was repeated on a thick black eye patch he wore over his right eye. I had always secretly wondered what had happened to him. When he came to visit me, he wouldn't talk at all. He would just stand there and watch me very intensely, which always made me kind of nervous. I wish I knew why he would always do that.

By the beginning of the second month, things began to change. It was at this point that the men in white began to make me work. I begun to train my body, and develop it into something stronger than it was. I also trained my mind, by solving complex problems and working through intense strategical situations. It was hard work, and many times I was unable to do what they had asked of me. This made me quite upset and frustrated. But more than that, I was always afraid that they'd be angry at me. They never seemed to be, but that man with the eye patch would always look at me with judging eyes. It was like he was evaluating me. For what, I knew not. But every time I saw him looking at me, I would grit my teeth and try again. I wanted to do better. I wanted to make them approve of me. I didn't want to feel afraid of what they thought of me, so I worked hard and did my best to train myself. Even when I wasn't being monitored, I would train on my own.

One day, the men in white had me perform a sparring match with another man whom they had been overseeing. As I looked into his eyes while we began the spar, I could see that he was just like me. He wanted desperately to prove himself to these men, to show that he could do what they wanted. But beneath that was something else. What was it? I didn't have time to ponder further, as at that moment, he lunged at me with the ferocity of a beast. It had caught me off guard, and I only barely managed to side step his attack. With a fluid grace, I kept my balance as I circled around him with my arms up to prepare myself. As he picked himself up, he stared me down with an intense look filled with rage, anger, and frustration. He lunged again, seemingly wishing for nothing more than to tear my head off. I ducked under his jump, and instantly drove both of my hands up into his gut. Sending him upwards, I could hear the cracking of at least one of this man's ribs and the grunting in response to his unexpected injury. As he fell back down, I brought my leg up and over him. Slamming it down on top of him as he hit the ground, I could see the man cough up a little fleck of blood. This match was over. As I brought myself back to a position of rest, I exhaled slowly and bowed to the man who lay on the floor. I realized now what it was I had seen in his eyes: an animalistic desire to absolutely destroy me. Perhaps he felt that if he could win, at any cost, then then men in white would approve of him. At that moment, I hadn't cared for what they thought—only my own survival had mattered.

As I stood there, watching the men in white carry the man away on a stretcher, I looked down to my fist which had caused this damage. Clenching it, I realized that I had grown stronger. Faster too, and more able to trust my body to react. It had barely been a few months, and already I was this powerful. Was this natural?

"Speciman Number 36, a word?"

Shocked by the sudden words, I realized that I must have drifted into a day-dream. My mind had wandered from me, and now I had to bring it back. Looking behind me, towards the source of the voice, I could see that the words came from the man with the eye patch. He looked as he did every day, with his militaristic uniform and crisp way of bearing himself. His voice was gravelly and time-worn, though still highly powerful and commanding. I realized that this was the first time that he had actually spoken directly to me, and I wondered what this could possibly be about. Had I gone too far in my spar? Realizing that I had yet to actually respond to his question, I swiftly gave him a stiff nod. Seeming to be pleased with this response, the man motioned for me to follow him as he turned to walk the other way. Still unsure what this was all about, I hesitantly followed next to the man. As we walked, we went down hallways and through doors, past workers and officials alike. The underground labyrinth of rooms and hallways was the extent of the world that I'd known. As we walked, conversation began.

"You have grown quite powerful, Number 36. Barely three months, and you're already taking down one of our most skilled warriors. I must say, I am impressed."

"Thank you, though I was merely trying to avoid getting killed."

"Aren't we all? It's the very essence of life—kill or be killed. Those who do not get ahead in life fall behind and are left to rot."

Allowing those words to sink in, I continued to walk alongside the man. As we continued to walk, the two of us arrived at a heavy metal door at the end of a hallway. The man flashed some sort of card through a little slot, which prompted the door to open. As the two of us walked inside, the door would close behind us. We stood inside of a small room, illuminated by the dim glow of monitor screens flashing through lines of data. I knew not what any of it meant. The green glow cast its light over the two of us, as the man began to sit down at a table. I joined him.

"Number 36, I am going to be frank with you. You must have noticed by now, but you are an abnormal specimen. Your capabilities far exceed those of ordinary men, making you something extraordinary."

Listening to his words, I stayed perfectly still. I had, indeed, noticed this. I hadn't been sure, nor had I wanted to be, but now I was. And with the realization that I was, in some ways, abnormal, there came the question of why that was. I didn't say anything though, keeping my questions to myself as I listened to this man talk.

"Your specific talents are incredible. I know, because we designed them that way. We created you, Number 36—but you already knew that."

I had always known that I wasn't exactly born naturally. I had no memories earlier than when I awoke in that tube, and I had even overheard countless conversations from the men in white that confirmed those suspicions. It didn't bother me too much, to be honest. It was just a simple fact of the matter. What did it matter whether or not I was a clone? I was alive, wasn't I? Isn't that all that mattered?

"Your genetics have been modified, enhanced even, from the original genetic code we'd been supplied with. We had tried many times to create a clone like you, but you're the only clone to have survived. To this day, we still don't know what made you so special. As such, we're going to make do with what we have—that being you. We created you for a reason, Number 36. It's come time for you to live up to that reason."

Staring into this man's eyes, I did not blink once. I did not flinch, nor did I hesitate. I felt nothing, and had only a few words to say.

"And what is that reason, sir?"

My eagerness seemed well-placed, as this man let loose a little laugh. It was a soft chuckle, that was emitted from deep within his gut. A visceral laugh, filled with dark intentions and malicious plots.

"How amusing. Number 36, your reason for living is to be our spy in the shinobi world. The era of shinobi is over with. You will ensure that our rise to power goes unhindered. Infiltrate the Republic of Fire, join the shinobi forces of Leaf City, and learn what you can from them. You will report that knowledge to me."

I watched as the man took his right hand and used it to lift up the eye patch that covered his right eye. His face did not seem to be disfigured at all, and was rather well intact. As he opened his eye, however, it become obvious what the eye patch was for. The man's right eye was purple, with a ripple pattern that began at the pupil and made its way outward. What sort of unholy creation was this? Is this a result of the world of shinobi? I was horrified, curious, and in awe.

"Legends tell of an ancient power known as the Rikudo Sennin. He was said to have wielded this eye, the mighty Rinnegan. Supposedly, people who shared these eyes were able to see through separate bodies, sharing information over great distances. While we by no means believe there ever was a power like this, we have found the technological means to develop a replica—an imitation. This eye was created in our labs, and was given to me as a gift. That same gift will be given to you. Using this eye, you will be able to communicate to me what it is that you see."

Replacing the eye patch upon his face, the man reached into his pockets and brought forth a little black booklet. On it's cover, it read in golden letters: Leaf City Passport. Underneath that was a bunch of smaller print that I didn't bother to read. Opening it up, I saw that everything looked to be quite official and real. This passport seemed to belong to someone named 'Kagirinai Taku'.Already I could see why I would need this.

"In order to blend into the city, we have taken the liberty of creating an identity for you and even managed to slip you into the ranks of the city's 'Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Relations' Department—a cover-up alias for the ANBU Special Forces. You have even been supplied with a false passport, and a new name. It's right here: 'Kagirinai Taku'"

As he said the words, he pointed with his finger as if to emphasize his point. As he pulled away from it, a host of thoughts began to flash through my head. Mostly having to do with the new name. I'd never had a name before. 'Number 36' was my name, but a number wasn't really a name. Even though I maintained an air of professionalism and stoicism, I couldn't help myself from starting to get excited in the pit of my stomach. This was the best news of my life.

"If you come with me, we'll get you situated with the proper gear you'll need. After that, your mission will officially begin. Now, if you'll follow me..."

Having felt like he was done, the man stood up out of his chair and moved towards the door. Before he could exit, though, I spoke.

"Sir, if I may? If I am to report to you, ought I to at least know your name?"

Without looking back at me, the man paused in his departure. He stood still, looking straight at the door. Still facing away from me, he spoke.

"Call me Lord Zel. Now hurry up, we don't have all day."

"Yes, sir."[/spoilername]
[spoilername="History, Part III"]
  • Espionage and Freedom
    Chapter III :: Setting the Beast Loose
    BGM: Strange Unknown

I was ready to go. There was nothing left for me to wait on. The process by which they had given me the fake Rinnegan eye was a mystery to me, though it didn't bother me much. The world was different with it. I'd adapt, though. I had my outfit ready: a black robe that covered my torso and legs, as well as my head via a hood. My face had been obscured by a mask that had been given to me. I rather liked it, actually. It was slate grey, with black flame patterns that engulfed the entirety of the mask. A single eye hole was left for my right eye—the artificial Rinnegan. I was equipped with smoke bombs, flash grenades, kunai, shuriken, blood pills, soldier pills, and all manner of things that I might need on my journey. They didn't expect me to be coming back anytime soon, as this mission would probably go one for the rest of my life. That troubled me, and filled with quite a lot of sadness and regret. I rather liked this place, and had grown accustomed to the life I was leading. Even though my appearance was that of a nineteen year old adult, I still felt like a newborn. Technically I wasn't even four months old. And yet I wasn't. It was a really odd concept, considering my abilities and power. I supposed that I'd simply have to act like I knew what I was doing. Attitude was half the disguise, right? I wanted to do well because even though nobody would be there to over see me, I still felt like I had to do what they were telling me to do to the best of my abilities. I still felt like if I messed up, suddenly I would be shunned. That life was all that I had, and I couldn't lose it. I'd do whatever it took to keep that life going.

Running through my back story in my head again, I wanted to make sure there would be no slip-ups. I was born and raised in Leaf City. I was an orphan, and became a ward of the city. At a young age I was enrolled into the Academy, and quickly rose through the ranks due to my skill. I was then put into the Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Relations Department, where I've worked diligently ever since. I was out on a mission recently, so I would be coming back into the village when I arrived. Yes, that all seemed rather believable. It was easy enough to follow, simply, and left a lot of room for imagination. That was good, because it let people have some freedom in imagining up a real person for themselves. I wouldn't have to think of everything, since they'd all fill in the blanks for me. I would have to think on my feet, but I'd prepared for that. All the training I'd done had taught me to be smart and think quickly. They'd certainly been thorough with my training. That was to be expected, though, considering I was made for this single purpose.

Sighing deeply, I readied myself to go. I had a long ways to go before I would arrive at Leaf City, and I had to find my way by myself. Hopefully things wouldn't be too complicated, though you never knew. Talking to myself, a habit I'd formed to help sort out my thought processes, I checked to make sure I had everything fashioned on myself properly.

"Let's see here. Food, medicine, weapons, passport. Yep, seems like I've got everything. Oh! The headband!"

Checking, I made sure that I had the Konoha headband that Aratamente had taken from a killed operative. I would need that in order to help my case that I was, in fact, a Leaf Shinobi. Feeling it strapped to my belt pouch underneath my cloak, I was ready to go. I had everything I needed. There was no use in dragging it out any further. I began with my first step. After that, all the rest just came naturally...[/spoilername]
OOC Threads + Usergroups said:
Death Thread: None.
Profile Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1845#bbtop
Training Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2771
FAQ Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=6337

[I'll be honest with you, I'm going to purchase a free rebirth through the Advanced Point Shop almost immediately upon being approved here. I'm going to use that to swap back to Ginjiro, so you might not even want to bother with all the paperwork stuff.]

Usergroups: Leaf Visitor Access, Leaf, Registered Users, Sand Visitor Access, Mist Visitor Access, Battle Moderators, Contract Team, Development Team, Leaf Council
Stats said:
Current Stats:
Ninjutsu: 120 [300]
Genjutsu: 121 [300]
Taijutsu: 175 [300]
Agility: 300 [300]
Stamina: 260 [300]
Chakra Control: 300 [300]

Advanced Shop Points: 17

New Stats:
Ninjutsu: 600 [600]
Genjutsu: 600 [600]
Taijutsu: 600 [600]
Agility: 600 [600]
Stamina: 600 [600]
Chakra Control: 600 [600]

Advanced Shop Points: 262

Allocated PL into a point bank [here] so I'm simply re-applying them here. Leftover PL was put into ASP at a 1:1 ratio. Not sure if this is right, so correct me if I'm wrong on that. Also kept the ASP from Ginjiro in there, so you can factor that out as well, if needed.
Jutsu Swaps said:
Keeping them all.
Miscellaneous said:
Contract: Kami. Link to approval: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=4952&p=59142#p59142
Cursed Seals: N/A
Kinjutsu: N/A

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

^ That is not acceptable. Please change this.

Here is the ruling.
Ruling said:
4. Your character cannot be vastly altering in body from age. I.e. 2 years old and looks 18 or 90 years old and looks 18. Slight variation is acceptable with the latter option. I.e. 45 and looks 25.

Edit: Apparently. . . the PL Bank was approved.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fine. How about he is nineteen, but he was physically created about three months ago? Does that technicality work out?

As for the PL bank, I was going to post a big 'ol rant thing about that when I saw this last night. Glad you found out that it was approved. ^__^

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What you are asking. . . is loopholing essentially. Please change this, this is your final warning. It is not acceptable, and I personally dont like the bending of the rule. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re-posting everything with updated Character Descriptions, and updated Stats that take into account this week's training.
kagirinaitakubanner.png

Kagirinai Taku</B><B>
クローン人間</SIZE>
<i></i>​
The Old said:
The New said:
Custom Class said:
Clone Warrior
Physical Description: Taku is almost always seen with his ANBU gear on. A black hooded cloak, along with a pale grey face mask with a black flame pattern. You can just see that his hair in a dark black mess, messily sticking out over his mask. Aside from that, though, nobody really knows what Taku looks like under his mask. He doesn't often reveal his face to people, due to the nature of his secret mission. It's hard to tell, but Taku's figure is small and skinny at about five feet and nine inches. Despite this, he's actually quite well built muscularly. Of course, this isn't exactly easy to tell with his cloak in the way.
Mental Description: Taku is a very patient, and often quiet individual. Although you can't tell, he's practically a newborn to the world. This translates into him being unsure most of the time. He always wishes to please people, though, so he tries to not let that show. Aside from this, Taku likes to be playful in a very sarcastic and unclear way. He's a very cryptic person, and enjoys giving answers in the form of riddles. Sometimes he may not even verbally respond to someone, instead choosing to let his body language and gestures do the talking. When people ask him personal questions, he'll usually try to divert the conversation onto something else or simply ignore the question completely. He's very perceptive, so it's difficult for things to slip by his watchful gaze.
Branch: Anbu. See history.

Deep underground, surrounded by cement walls and iron castings, a team of white coated men worked. Roughly twenty in number, they all shouted out information to each other.

It was organized chaos. Spread evenly throughout the underground bunker were rows upon rows of containment chambers. Each one twelve feet tall, heavy amounts of wiring and cables were attached to their bases. The hum and glow of each one was magnificent—the technology here was far advanced from anything found above ground. A single man stood watch over the whole process, high above the people working below. His metal platform was solid, and he looked down in earnest. Should the results of this experiment prove satisfactory, they would all be in for a pleasant surprise. His wrinkled old face was alive with excitement, his thick mustache twitching ever so slightly; as was his nervous habit. His uniform was like those of an organized militia, except that there were no nations that needed such a service. Instead of a nation's symbol, he wore on the back of his jacket an odd emblem; a small figure with wings curling upwards as if to take flight. The same symbol was stitched with gold thread on the eye patch he wore on his right eye.

Below, the leading scientist was nervous. So far, things did not look good for this experiment. Not only were the specimens' vitals failing, but many of them were disintegrating into a liquid sludge. All the funding that Aratamete had provided would go to waste, and it would all be on his head. What in the world was he supposed to do?

Consciousness slowly flowed, and my senses began to operate. I had suddenly become aware, and I knew that I was not in a state I wanted to be in. But what was I in? I tried to move one arm, then another, and soon I realized that I was crouched over and cramped. Slowly, yet surely, I extended my limbs, trying to reach out and see what there was to this world. My hands stopped, and I felt something harder than the liquid material that I was surrounded by. What was this thing that blocked my movement? Why did it do that? How was I to get out? Slowly, my eyes wandered past the barrier, and found a whole new world out there. Yet everything was different, it wasn't the same as in here. It looked bigger, more open. I saw men and women, of all different looks and features, walking freely. I wanted to walk. I just looked at them for a few moments, wondering how to get out to there. If only this barrier wasn't here.

I began to bang on the thing. Every time I did, it seemed to move outwards in response. What if I kept hitting it? Maybe I would get out. Desperately, I started pounding on the door. I wanted to get out. I wanted to move around. This tight space was suffocating me. I was afraid, and it probably showed on my face. I wanted nothing more than to get out. Why wouldn't it break?

"Let me out!"

No one needed to do anything. Soon the casing broke, and I began to fall forwards along with the liquid that I was wrapped in. I didn't even realize what had happened.
The leading scientist was the first to respond to the incident. He had to have those kind of reflexes or else he wouldn't have been put in charge. Tank #36-T2 had just exploded, exposing the specimen to the outside environment. As the commanding leader, he was responsible to stabilize it long enough to get into into a proper holding tank. He didn't even waste time with words. The others would figure it out soon enough. Reaching the sight of the malfunction, all he could do was crouch down and begin the procedure. He would have to make sure it's heart was still beating, keep it's systems running an—

A hand reached out to grab him. Shock ran through the man's body as he tried to process this information. But, that was impossible. It couldn't be. The specimen was far too early in it's development to have motor function. And yet here it was, alive enough to reach out and grab him. The man was stunned, to say the least. He could barely form the words necessary to convey what needed to be known. Thankfully, the specimen was obviously advanced enough to speak.

The man somehow found the subject's words inspiring. He realized that the rest of his team had stopped what they were doing, staring at him and the subject in awe. Never before had a subject shown such advancement as speech. The man shared their feelings, but unlike them was able to shelve them for a little bit. Calmly, he turned back to the specimen.

The specimen nodded, but seemed to need to borrow the scientist's shoulder. Gladly obliging, the scientist pulled the specimen over. Motioning to one of the other scientists, the lead scientist exclaimed loudly how a towel was needed. Promptly, a white fluffy linen was procured and immediately draped over the subject's body. The subject didn't resist, although it seemed a little overwhelmed with all the new things happening. The lead scientist was practically bubbling with excitement inside—to hear one of his creations talking to him was extraordinary. Is this what God felt like talking to the first human? Supporting the subject's weight, the scientist helped it over to a chair where it could rest its body. As the subject had just left the stabilization pods, prematurely to boot, its body was barely able to support itself. Muscle enhancement would have to begin right away, if they wanted to be sure of its continual survival. For now, though, everyone was too excited by their own brilliance to do so. The lead scientist began again to speak.

The test subject gave the man a look, though it was hard to tell if it was a look of confusion or disbelief. After a few moments, though, its expression changed back to one of a neutral characteristic. It seemed to have trouble forming the words at first, but within a moment it was speaking.

"Yes, I-I understand."

Joy spread through the lead scientist, as the truth of their success finally sunk in. The specimen was just what they had wanted. A smile crept over his face, as he let out a low chuckle. Tearing his eyes away from specimen #36-T2, the first successful specimen to have been created, the lead scientist looked up to the uniformed man who watched them all, high up on his metal perch.

"Lord Zel, we've done it! The experiment was a success, just like we said it would be!"

Lord Zel merely smiled, the satisfaction and pleasure was obvious. All this blasted work had finally paid off, and now Master Shei would have what she wanted. And he, Zel the Caretaker, would be the one to deliver it to her. In a voice that was every bit as authoritative as it was ravaged, the old man began to speak.

"Good work, ladies and gentlemen. Aratamente is pleased with these results. We'll begin the next phase immediately."

Cheering erupted from everyone in the room, assaulting the ear drums of everyone within. Phrases of congrats were passed around by all, and there was much exuberance. The specimen, though, knew not what was to come next.
[/spoilername]
  • Slaves and Progress

One month had passed since the day of my 'birth'. Since then I had been cared for, fed, clothed, and nurtured by those same people in the white coats. It was difficult to remember their names, so I would just stay quiet and nod if they told me something. I tried to speak as little as I could, because I was scared and afraid. Afraid that I'd do something poorly, and then they'd stop caring for me. I didn't know what they wanted from me, and that made me even more afraid. Since I didn't know what they wanted, I didn't know how to give that to them. So far they seemed to not be too angry with me, and I hoped that things would stay that way. I liked it here.

A few times a week, a man would come to visit me. He was older than the people in white, and he seemed a lot more serious. His short black hair and thick mustache were always trimmed so well, and he stood with a straightness that I hadn't seen in anyone else. He wore a jacket with a blue color to it, and it was always so crisp and sharp. On his back was an odd symbol—a winged figure in flight. This same symbol was repeated on a thick black eye patch he wore over his right eye. I had always secretly wondered what had happened to him. When he came to visit me, he wouldn't talk at all. He would just stand there and watch me very intensely, which always made me kind of nervous. I wish I knew why he would always do that.

By the beginning of the second month, things began to change. It was at this point that the men in white began to make me work. I begun to train my body, and develop it into something stronger than it was. I also trained my mind, by solving complex problems and working through intense strategical situations. It was hard work, and many times I was unable to do what they had asked of me. This made me quite upset and frustrated. But more than that, I was always afraid that they'd be angry at me. They never seemed to be, but that man with the eye patch would always look at me with judging eyes. It was like he was evaluating me. For what, I knew not. But every time I saw him looking at me, I would grit my teeth and try again. I wanted to do better. I wanted to make them approve of me. I didn't want to feel afraid of what they thought of me, so I worked hard and did my best to train myself. Even when I wasn't being monitored, I would train on my own.

One day, the men in white had me perform a sparring match with another man whom they had been overseeing. As I looked into his eyes while we began the spar, I could see that he was just like me. He wanted desperately to prove himself to these men, to show that he could do what they wanted. But beneath that was something else. What was it? I didn't have time to ponder further, as at that moment, he lunged at me with the ferocity of a beast. It had caught me off guard, and I only barely managed to side step his attack. With a fluid grace, I kept my balance as I circled around him with my arms up to prepare myself. As he picked himself up, he stared me down with an intense look filled with rage, anger, and frustration. He lunged again, seemingly wishing for nothing more than to tear my head off. I ducked under his jump, and instantly drove both of my hands up into his gut. Sending him upwards, I could hear the cracking of at least one of this man's ribs and the grunting in response to his unexpected injury. As he fell back down, I brought my leg up and over him. Slamming it down on top of him as he hit the ground, I could see the man cough up a little fleck of blood. This match was over. As I brought myself back to a position of rest, I exhaled slowly and bowed to the man who lay on the floor. I realized now what it was I had seen in his eyes: an animalistic desire to absolutely destroy me. Perhaps he felt that if he could win, at any cost, then then men in white would approve of him. At that moment, I hadn't cared for what they thought—only my own survival had mattered.

As I stood there, watching the men in white carry the man away on a stretcher, I looked down to my fist which had caused this damage. Clenching it, I realized that I had grown stronger. Faster too, and more able to trust my body to react. It had barely been a few months, and already I was this powerful. Was this natural?

Shocked by the sudden words, I realized that I must have drifted into a day-dream. My mind had wandered from me, and now I had to bring it back. Looking behind me, towards the source of the voice, I could see that the words came from the man with the eye patch. He looked as he did every day, with his militaristic uniform and crisp way of bearing himself. His voice was gravelly and time-worn, though still highly powerful and commanding. I realized that this was the first time that he had actually spoken directly to me, and I wondered what this could possibly be about. Had I gone too far in my spar? Realizing that I had yet to actually respond to his question, I swiftly gave him a stiff nod. Seeming to be pleased with this response, the man motioned for me to follow him as he turned to walk the other way. Still unsure what this was all about, I hesitantly followed next to the man. As we walked, we went down hallways and through doors, past workers and officials alike. The underground labyrinth of rooms and hallways was the extent of the world that I'd known. As we walked, conversation began.

"You have grown quite powerful, Number 36. Barely three months, and you're already taking down one of our most skilled warriors. I must say, I am impressed."

"Aren't we all? It's the very essence of life—kill or be killed. Those who do not get ahead in life fall behind and are left to rot."

Allowing those words to sink in, I continued to walk alongside the man. As we continued to walk, the two of us arrived at a heavy metal door at the end of a hallway. The man flashed some sort of card through a little slot, which prompted the door to open. As the two of us walked inside, the door would close behind us. We stood inside of a small room, illuminated by the dim glow of monitor screens flashing through lines of data. I knew not what any of it meant. The green glow cast its light over the two of us, as the man began to sit down at a table. I joined him.

"Number 36, I am going to be frank with you. You must have noticed by now, but you are an abnormal specimen. Your capabilities far exceed those of ordinary men, making you something extraordinary."

Listening to his words, I stayed perfectly still. I had, indeed, noticed this. I hadn't been sure, nor had I wanted to be, but now I was. And with the realization that I was, in some ways, abnormal, there came the question of why that was. I didn't say anything though, keeping my questions to myself as I listened to this man talk.

"Your specific talents are incredible. I know, because we designed them that way. We created you, Number 36—but you already knew that."

I had always known that I wasn't exactly born naturally. I had no memories earlier than when I awoke in that tube, and I had even overheard countless conversations from the men in white that confirmed those suspicions. It didn't bother me too much, to be honest. It was just a simple fact of the matter. What did it matter whether or not I was a clone? I was alive, wasn't I? Isn't that all that mattered?

"Your genetics have been modified, enhanced even, from the original genetic code we'd been supplied with. We had tried many times to create a clone like you, but you're the only clone to have survived. To this day, we still don't know what made you so special. As such, we're going to make do with what we have—that being you. We created you for a reason, Number 36. It's come time for you to live up to that reason."

Staring into this man's eyes, I did not blink once. I did not flinch, nor did I hesitate. I felt nothing, and had only a few words to say.

My eagerness seemed well-placed, as this man let loose a little laugh. It was a soft chuckle, that was emitted from deep within his gut. A visceral laugh, filled with dark intentions and malicious plots.

"How amusing. Number 36, your reason for living is to be our spy in the shinobi world. The era of shinobi is over with. You will ensure that our rise to power goes unhindered. Infiltrate the Republic of Fire, join the shinobi forces of Leaf City, and learn what you can from them. You will report that knowledge to me."

I watched as the man took his right hand and used it to lift up the eye patch that covered his right eye. His face did not seem to be disfigured at all, and was rather well intact. As he opened his eye, however, it become obvious what the eye patch was for. The man's right eye was purple, with a ripple pattern that began at the pupil and made its way outward. What sort of unholy creation was this? Is this a result of the world of shinobi? I was horrified, curious, and in awe.

"Legends tell of an ancient power known as the Rikudo Sennin. He was said to have wielded this eye, the mighty Rinnegan. Supposedly, people who shared these eyes were able to see through separate bodies, sharing information over great distances. While we by no means believe there ever was a power like this, we have found the technological means to develop a replica—an imitation. This eye was created in our labs, and was given to me as a gift. That same gift will be given to you. Using this eye, you will be able to communicate to me what it is that you see."

Replacing the eye patch upon his face, the man reached into his pockets and brought forth a little black booklet. On it's cover, it read in golden letters: Leaf City Passport. Underneath that was a bunch of smaller print that I didn't bother to read. Opening it up, I saw that everything looked to be quite official and real. This passport seemed to belong to someone named 'Kagirinai Taku'.Already I could see why I would need this.

"In order to blend into the city, we have taken the liberty of creating an identity for you and even managed to slip you into the ranks of the city's 'Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Relations' Department—a cover-up alias for the ANBU Special Forces. You have even been supplied with a false passport, and a new name. It's right here: 'Kagirinai Taku'"

As he said the words, he pointed with his finger as if to emphasize his point. As he pulled away from it, a host of thoughts began to flash through my head. Mostly having to do with the new name. I'd never had a name before. 'Number 36' was my name, but a number wasn't really a name. Even though I maintained an air of professionalism and stoicism, I couldn't help myself from starting to get excited in the pit of my stomach. This was the best news of my life.

"If you come with me, we'll get you situated with the proper gear you'll need. After that, your mission will officially begin. Now, if you'll follow me..."

Having felt like he was done, the man stood up out of his chair and moved towards the door. Before he could exit, though, I spoke.

Without looking back at me, the man paused in his departure. He stood still, looking straight at the door. Still facing away from me, he spoke.

• Espionage and Freedom

I was ready to go. There was nothing left for me to wait on. The process by which they had given me the fake Rinnegan eye was a mystery to me, though it didn't bother me much. The world was different with it. I'd adapt, though. I had my outfit ready: a black robe that covered my torso and legs, as well as my head via a hood. My face had been obscured by a mask that had been given to me. I rather liked it, actually. It was slate grey, with black flame patterns that engulfed the entirety of the mask. A single eye hole was left for my right eye—the artificial Rinnegan. I was equipped with smoke bombs, flash grenades, kunai, shuriken, blood pills, soldier pills, and all manner of things that I might need on my journey. They didn't expect me to be coming back anytime soon, as this mission would probably go one for the rest of my life. That troubled me, and filled with quite a lot of sadness and regret. I rather liked this place, and had grown accustomed to the life I was leading. Even though my appearance was that of a nineteen year old adult, I still felt like a newborn. Technically I wasn't even four months old. And yet I wasn't. It was a really odd concept, considering my abilities and power. I supposed that I'd simply have to act like I knew what I was doing. Attitude was half the disguise, right? I wanted to do well because even though nobody would be there to over see me, I still felt like I had to do what they were telling me to do to the best of my abilities. I still felt like if I messed up, suddenly I would be shunned. That life was all that I had, and I couldn't lose it. I'd do whatever it took to keep that life going.

Running through my back story in my head again, I wanted to make sure there would be no slip-ups. I was born and raised in Leaf City. I was an orphan, and became a ward of the city. At a young age I was enrolled into the Academy, and quickly rose through the ranks due to my skill. I was then put into the Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Relations Department, where I've worked diligently ever since. I was out on a mission recently, so I would be coming back into the village when I arrived. Yes, that all seemed rather believable. It was easy enough to follow, simply, and left a lot of room for imagination. That was good, because it let people have some freedom in imagining up a real person for themselves. I wouldn't have to think of everything, since they'd all fill in the blanks for me. I would have to think on my feet, but I'd prepared for that. All the training I'd done had taught me to be smart and think quickly. They'd certainly been thorough with my training. That was to be expected, though, considering I was made for this single purpose.

Sighing deeply, I readied myself to go. I had a long ways to go before I would arrive at Leaf City, and I had to find my way by myself. Hopefully things wouldn't be too complicated, though you never knew. Talking to myself, a habit I'd formed to help sort out my thought processes, I checked to make sure I had everything fashioned on myself properly.

"Let's see here. Food, medicine, weapons, passport. Yep, seems like I've got everything. Oh! The headband!"

Checking, I made sure that I had the Konoha headband that Aratamente had taken from a killed operative. I would need that in order to help my case that I was, in fact, a Leaf Shinobi. Feeling it strapped to my belt pouch underneath my cloak, I was ready to go. I had everything I needed. There was no use in dragging it out any further. I began with my first step. After that, all the rest just came naturally...[/spoilername]

[I'll be honest with you, I'm going to purchase a free rebirth through the Advanced Point Shop almost immediately upon being approved here. I'm going to use that to swap back to Ginjiro, so you might not even want to bother with all the paperwork stuff.]

Usergroups: Leaf Visitor Access, Leaf, Registered Users, Sand Visitor Access, Mist Visitor Access, Battle Moderators, Contract Team, Development Team, Leaf Council
Stats said:
Current Stats:
Stamina: 295 [300]

New Stats:

Advanced Shop Points: 297

Allocated PL into a point bank [here] so I'm simply re-applying them here. Leftover PL was put into ASP at a 1:1 ratio. Not sure if this is right, so correct me if I'm wrong on that. Also kept the ASP from Ginjiro in there, so you can factor that out as well, if needed.
Jutsu Swaps said:
Keeping them all.
Miscellaneous said:
Contract: Kami. Link to approval: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=4952&p=59142#p59142

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Here is my training for this week, since I shouldn't be posting in my normal thread during this process. I'm also doing this training off of the assumption that everything above stat-wise is correct, and so I'll be training using those stats.
[spoilername="Post"]His emotions changing from curiosity to happiness, the young child's face broke out into a big grin. He was glad to see a familiar face. Taking a moment to take in her new appearance, it was easy to tell why he might have been confused for a moment. She had changed her appearance a bit over the past week, making it hard for the young boy to tell who she was. Oh well, that didn't matter now. Answering her question in a playful fashion, Ginjiro resorted to the ancient language that she had helped to teach him. "Ar, ed fych'd cu pyt..." Switching back to common tongue, Ginjiro continued as he moved into the classroom and took a seat near the front. "So, you're going to be our sensei for the day, Sumina-senpai? That's awesome! I can't wait for the lesson!" Sumina had been a wonderful teacher the first, and last time, he'd met her. At that time, she'd brought himself and all of his teammates into a fake world, the Tsukiyomi, where she had given them days to learn the ancient language of Fuego. Ginjiro had actually somewhat gotten the hang of it before then, but that training let him really master it. Now it was a second language to him, and he had her to thank. If experience said anything about her, Ginjiro knew that he was in for an exciting and awesome lesson! As he sat in his chair waiting, however, he heard something from Riza-chan. "Whoa! What the heck happened to this guy?" "Huh?" Turning to face Riza-chan, who was slightly behind him to his right, Ginjiro could see that there was another kid there. He'd totally not noticed him there, which by itself was shocking. However, on top of that, the kid seemed to be bleeding everywhere. It wasn't even a little, to boot. Like, Ginjiro was pretty sure he saw blood running down the boy's body. What the heck happened to him? Looking over with a concerned look, Ginjiro spoke calmly to the kid. "Hey, are you okay? Do you want me to heal you up, or something?" If the boy said no, then Ginjiro would just let it be and turn around. There wasn't much he could do then. But if the boy said yes, then Ginjiro would activate his chakra strings. However, they weren't normal chakra strings. Normally, Ginjiro's strings were blue—these ones were green. They were infused with a medical jutsu, which was a nifty skill that Ginjiro had learned so that he wouldn't have to stay in one place to heal people. With this, he could heal people from any distance away. Using his medical strings, the boy would attach them to the kid's body and begin to pump medicinal chakra into his body. In no time, the wounds would be healed and the boy would be back to normal. Retracting his strings, Ginjiro would smile at the kid with a warmhearted grin. "There you go, buddy. All better! My name's Ginjiro, by the way. What's yours?"

Word Count: 508
Link:
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=60774#p60774
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Statistics"]Ninjutsu: 600 [600]

Power Level: 3600[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Jutsu"]Non-Elemental Jutsu
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Body Switch
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Basic Summoning
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Cancel
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Contract Summoning

Medical Ninjutsu
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Mystical Hand
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Coagulation
Mastered :: C-Rank :: System Shock
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Skeletal Fortification
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Anesthetic Infusion
Mastered :: C-Rank :: System Restoration

Lightning Jutsu
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Storm Bolt
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Thunderfist
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Thunderclap
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Electroshock
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Electrocution
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Zeus Flash
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Lightning Torrent
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Thunderstruck
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Volt Charge
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Gigavolt Cannon
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Chidori
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Lightning Beast
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Amp Field
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Raijin's Revenge
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Chidori Control
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Kirin
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Thunderdome

Puppet Jutsu
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Chakra Strings
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Puppet Switch
Mastered :: E-Rank :: Zip Line
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Puppet Disguise
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Marionette Restraint
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Phantom Blade
Mastered :: D-Rank :: Steel Magnetism
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Life-Line Manipulation
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Manipulation Attack Blades
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Puppet Pindown
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Frost Bite
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Animated Golem
Mastered :: C-Rank :: Iron Maiden
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Buddha's Treasure Vortex
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Frozen Incineration
Mastered :: B-Rank :: Acidic Mist
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Hydro-Electrocution
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Static Diffusion
Mastered :: A-Rank :: Shattered Shards[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Training"]+17 Advanced Shop Points[/spoilername]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A'ight, a'ight, I'm here.

Name: Approved
Class: Approved
Shadow Boxer: Do I have an explanation why or am I missing something here?
Description: Approved
History: Cursory glance says approved, but might wait for the Kinjutsu feedback
Kinjutsu: Taken to Council... what is it again?
Jutsu: Meh
Stats: Approved. I think. Not sure. Why is there a discrepancy between the original OCR post and the updated one? Did you edit your post?

Fairly certain you didn't have a proper OCR for Taku on this site. Soo.. Council stuff, then will get back to you with the rest. Oh yes, Shadow Boxer go.

I know you said don't bother with the paperwork, but you put it in OCR. Unless you want to withdraw your Kinjutsu =w=

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh wow, forgot to mention Shadow Boxer is in the History. Mainly the part where he beats the dude up.
You know what, forget the Kinjutsu. Don't need it, and its just going to take more time. Plus, I don't want extra posts in my Profile saying all that OOC stuff. ;__;

*Edit: The difference between the original was that Taro had a problem with my character's age. So I changed that. Also, I added in stats from the different weeks each time I added a new one. In every post I explicitly state what I added/changed.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IC Rank: ANBU not approved. To enter the ANBU branch you need to be invited by current ANBU. You can start as an AiT and work your way up.
History: The existence of the ANBU Branch is a secret, known only to the Hokage, the Sennins and those few ANBU. AiTs and those personnel of the Department that are not ANBU, are not aware of the ANBU's existence.

All others are approved on my end.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Reposting with the changes that Kazuki is asking. AiT now, and removed the bit about them knowing it's ANBU.
kagirinaitakubanner.png

Kagirinai Taku</B><B>
クローン人間</SIZE>
<i></i>​
The Old said:
The New said:
Custom Class said:
Clone Warrior
Branch: Anbu in Training. See history.
Core Ability: See history.

"Let me out!"

"Yes, I-I understand."

[/spoilername]
  • Slaves and Progress

"In order to blend into the city, we have taken the liberty of creating an identity for you and even managed to slip you into the ranks of the city's 'Intelligence Gathering and Foreign Relations' Department. You have even been supplied with a false passport, and a new name. It's right here: 'Kagirinai Taku'"

• Espionage and Freedom

Stats said:
Current Stats:
Stamina: 295 [300]

New Stats:

Jutsu Swaps said:
Keeping them all.
Miscellaneous said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back