Infernal Hellfire said:Infernal HellfireA powerful technique that coats an arm of the user with intense flames, this jutsu is used to directly strike a target physically. The flames produced by this technique are wild and nearly untamed, and melt through many surfaces like a blowtorch. Upon contact with the target, the flames shoot off from the arm of the user and transfer to the point of contact in a fiery blast. Trained users can even control the chakra to have a delayed effect.
Prerequisites: B-rank, 4 Mastered Fire Jutsu, 2 Mastered Unarmed
Rank 1: Creates a coat of flames around the users arm, which deals 1800 damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 14% chance of inflicting both the 'Burn' and 'Sear' effects.
Master: Creates a coat of flames around the users arm, which deals 2250 damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 21% chance of inflicting both the 'Burn' and 'Sear' effects.
Special Action - Hellfire Blast: By lowering the secondary effects chance of activating by -7%, the user may choose to lower this Jutsu's base damage by up to 50% and seal this reduced damage within the target upon the initial strike. At the end of the round, 80% of the sealed damage then erupts in a burst of flames to damage the victim and +1 target. This has a the same chance to inflict the burn and sear effects.
Special Action: The user may sacrifice either the 'Burn' or 'Sear' chance, in order to increase the other by +7%.
Rank 1 Cost: 585 Cp to initiate
Master Cost: 730 Cp to initiate
- Uses Melee Accuracy for the initial strike, and Ninjutsu for the Hellfire Blast special action.
- The Special Action damage is done automatically to the initial target.
- Both Burn and searing have separate chances of being inflicted.
- The 'Burn' effect causes the target to take +5% damage for ten seconds. 'Burn' stacks up to three times.
- When 'Seared' the target has a 10% chance of taking critical damage to the next attack to hit them. If this is not successful, then they only take +10% damage from the attack. This does not stack.