Mystical Force said:An advanced Healing technique, this allows the user to heal at a stronger level than previously, though the concept behind this technique is the same, as such, this technique is able to recover the bodys internal damage, though it cannot repair any external bleeding wounds.
Prerequisites: - B-rank, Medic Rank, 3 Mastered Medical Jutsu
Rank 1: Heals 5% Max Hp + 800 Hp. This Jutsu has a 14% chance at reducing Bleeding and Called Shot penalties by 1 Level.
Master: Heals 6% Max Hp + 1000 Hp. This Jutsu has a 21% chance at reducing Bleeding and Called Shot penalties by 1 Level.
Special Action: By paying .5 Ap and the maintain cost, the user may maintain this technique. This heals 30% of the original amount, with a -7% chance at reducing Called Shots and Bleeding. This may be done up to three times per Jutsu use, and does not count as 'recasting' the Jutsu.
Rank 1 Cost: 730 Cp, 370 Cp per Special Action.
Master: 910 Cp, 460 Cp per Special Action.
- Uses Melee Accuracy
- A target recovers -20% Hp each time this Jutsu effects them during the same round. This Stacks.
- Only one level of Called Shots and Bleeding may be reduced per use.
- This Jutsu has a chance of rolling a Critical hit. In which case, twice the amount of Hp is healed and the Bleeding/Called shot heal chance is automatic.
- This Jutsu may be used with Negative Energy. This deals unreducable damage instead of healing, and the Called shot/Bleed effect increases the victim's -next- Called Shot/Bleed chance by that amount if effected within ten seconds of use.
- This effects of this Jutsu are treated one rank lower if the user performs this on themselves.