Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[B-Rank|Solo Mission] The day of the ER! (Free Rp/Open)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko stood in the middle of the  waiting room wearing his general suite attire, but instead of his nice golden trim jacket, he wore his white medical jacket that held pens in it's jacket pocket instead of a box of smokes. Junko held a clipboard that had various documents, containing different patient information. Adjusting his new black framed glasses which he only used for work, he carefully examined his clipboard. "Damn, I have a lot of work cut out for me today it seems." 

A few hours ago, Junko was just purchasing his new glasses and medical jacket. Right when he tried on the jacket and glasses, his pager went off, the message popped up as a 9-1-1. Junko quickly left the store in the Susukino District, not even paying for his new fashion attire  and reported to the mission briefing area. Once Junko arrived he was given a simple objective.

"You will be reporting to the hospital immediately, we are very low on medical ninja due to the multiple missions occurring outside the village. You are called for your medical knowledge which will be put to the ultimate test today! You will be healing the majority of Kumogakure ninja that has received injury from missions. This includes, but not limited to Inuzukas and their dogs, people of the aburame bloodline, and uchihas. So, be prepared to see a lot today young one. Move out immediately and by the way, nice medical attire."

Those instructions  brought Junko where he was for the day.

"Junko, Operation rooms one through ten are all ready. Here's that watch you requested too." The receptionist said handing Junko a small watch.

"Thanks, Time to get to work." Junko said as he put on the small watch. "Alright, place the the inuzuka and his dog within operation room one, aburame in room two, and Akimichi in room three. Fill the rest of the operation rooms with two shinobi each. Let's get a move on!" Junko said as he went to operation room one. Placing the clipboard down, Junko started, using his general surgery basic knowledge mixed with his study of biology with the hospitals machinery. "If I can get through the first three operation rooms, I should be clear because those are the hardest which I see." Junko thought as he grabbed a medical scalpel and focused on a dog animal diagram from a biology book. The dog was after all a living organism and Biology studied all living organisms.

Approximately six hours pass

Junko stood in operation room eight, focusing on the leg of a main branch ninja. "most of the hard stuff I had to deal with was internal injuries. I managed to heal most of the patients outside wounds by applying disinfection chemicals and using some medical jutsu hear and there. With these internal injuries though, I have been using a lot of splints. These people are all broken up, I'm glad that I have been a major tribute to Kumogakure in it's time of need." Junko thought as he finished stitching a split knee, healing the wound a little with a medical jutsu, and wrapping it with bandages. "I have taken the liberty of prescribing you some pain medicine. You will surely need it with for that busted knee. Give this note to the receptionist, she'll retrieve your pain medicine. Walk very lightly on that knee, someone will be coming with crutches soon. I wish I had more time to chat, but I have to go to the next operation." Junko said leaving the room. Now only shinobi with a few minor outside wounds remained.

Junko decided to take a miniature break outside the hospital. "Thank the gods for this watch, without it I wouldn't have been able to manage my time good enough for this break." Junko thought as he hit himself on the forehead. "Damn, I need a cigarette. I am stressing right now. I guess this is the real introduction to the medical field." Junko said sitting on the outside bench to enjoy the cool breeze for a good moment. "This was one tough ass mission." Junko thought looking up at the clouds passing clouds.

[Mission Complete]
[Beyond this post is the free rp]
[WC:696]

[Edit1: changed crouches - crutches]
[Edit2: Had to state that I edited]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Already having sneaked up and placed himself next to Junko, Keiji took a deep exhale from his smoke he had lighted beforehand.
"Y'know, you're in deep trouble young man." He said with a mellow tone in his voice.
"Not only did you steal that" he pointed at Junko's clothes with his cigarette between his middle and index finger. "outfit of yours."
"But yo-" "OY! Yu der!" His words were cut short.
And as he looked to see from what he noticed a large, burly, strong man wearing a blue jersey and a blue plastic cap.
Unnamed_Police_Shinobi_zps2efb7b4f.png

Civilian_zps3d89997e.png

The burly man shouted and pointed at Junko. "YOU STOLE DAT DER JACKET!" As he lowered his arm he continued shouting accusingly. "AND YO' GLASSES!"
As the last words escaped his mouth Keiji stood up straight, and stretched his back. I'm getting too old for this.. He walked up to the man calmly. The man looked at Keiji with estranged and anger in his eyes and as if he had absolutely no idea what was going on. As Keiji approached him he pulled out a small bulk of cash. And whispered a few words to him. The man nodded in reply, still with an estranged look upon his face. Then, as Keiji turned to face Junko the man turned around and walked away.

"You owe me one, y'hear?" Keiji said in a nonchalant fashion as he held his hands in his pockets.
Keiji stood tall wearing his Kumo Nin outfit, his pockets on his jacket seemed full, and his gear was torn and dirtied, his shoulder bag was half-way opened. It seemed as if he had recently returned from one heck of a mission. Around his left ankle and his right upper arm he had bandages that had bloodstains all over. His face were relaxed and cool with his cigarette at the utmost furthest point in the center of his lips, his hair was tied up into a large ponytail making his dreadlocks point out in different directions.

Keiji was eighteen years of age, granted he had been his rank for a long amount of time, which was frustrating to say the least, but at least he had his goals still set. And his skills were still intact.
With a slight grin he pulled his cigarette out of his mouth, threw it on the ground and squished it underneath his foot.
Then, walking over, he sat himself on the bench besides Junko again. "So, tell me about yourself." He said with a grin as he looked up at the sky for a minute.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day for Junko had been hell, attending to so many patients in one day would bring anyone to a nervous wreck, not to mention that Junko had broken two small, but very large effective medical taboo for the day. Looking into the sky, watching cloud pass by and clouds pass clouds. Junko had taken a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air, but it wasn't the air that he enjoyed, it was the strong tobacco scent that floated through the air that seemed to call Junkos name as he was deep into thought.

"Y'know, you're in deep trouble young man."

A voice said, but wasn't paid any attention to. "Oh my, here it comes! Who's ever beside me must know that I broke two small medical taboos." Junko thought in remembrance of the taboos, Never place an animal in the same medical room with an patient being operated on and never handle two patients at a time in the same operation room. The taboos simply had a high risk of a sterilization  hazard. "Alright Junko, calm down, it had to be done, if you just explain the pressure you under went, maybe you might be let off the hook. So just turn and explain." Junko thought looking to his side about to speak.

"Not only did you steal that. outfit of yours. But yo-" the guy said, but then being cut short

"OY! Yu der! YOU STOLE DAT DER JACKET! AND YO' GLASSES!" a man said in the distance, pointing at Junko.

Noticing the quick exchange, Everything became clear to Junko that he had made yet another mistake. "Thanks, your right I do owe you one. I ended up leaving the store to head to a 9-1-1 mission briefing. I didn't realize that I didn't pay. Today has been a lot of stress. I have Made a lot of tough decisions, but I feel like everything had settled for the best." Junko said as the combat struck guy with dreads came back to sit down, one could obviously tell that he had been in battle.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"well, my names Tsuyoshi Junko. I made medic in training about a year ago and I have been working on medical things ever since. It's a lot of hard work and I didn't know that it took so many tough decisions. How about yourself? You come to get healed up? if so I can get with you in a moment, I'm taking a little break. I need one of those smokes to make the rest of the day move smooth." Junko said as his mind focused on the conversation and a cigarette.  

eighteen year old Junko wasn't the beginner in the medical field anymore, but he still had a lot to study up on.

[OOC: Redemption! XD]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Listening closely as he glanced up at the sky, almost challenging it to a duel with his eyes. He was tired and frustrated, it was easy to see as the wrinkles around his eyes stayed strengthened and pointing. If one knew and understood the powers of a Hyuuga it was clear to recognize that he had been overusing his powers to it's utmost extent. His eyes needed a break, but alas, he didn't seem to allow it. Inhaling on the smoke again letting Junko finished his words and sentences, he grabbed the smoke in between his index and middle finger and turn to face him with his head still leaning on the backrest of the bench.
"I know WHO you are, I read the reports. Your sensei is Daisuke, you are overly excited over the little things, the broken rules on standard operational procedures is clearly bothering you, you lack experience which explains the rule breaking, and you seem way too tense over this whole ordeal." His words kept moving, it was all in one exhale, one breath. "Your Sensei doesn't seem to pay too much attention to you and you have an urge to get properly noticed." He took a deep breath. And then he continued. "I know I have blank white eyes, but I ain't blind. Am I wrong on my assumptions? Am I being too blunt on my statements? If so.. I apologize." His lips echoed with self confidence.

"What I ask is who you personally are. Who do you think you are, if you'll excuse my rephrasing of the question."

He sighed and placed his cigarette back onto his lips and reverted his gaze back up.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko could obviously tell that the seemingly blind guy was quite smart. He wasn't old, but he spoke of wisdom which came from obvious experiences in his lifetime. "Who is this guy?" Junko thought as he gave the stranger his full attention.

"I know WHO you are, I read the reports. Your sensei is Daisuke, you are overly excited over the little things, the broken rules on standard operational procedures is clearly bothering you, you lack experience which explains the rule breaking, and you seem way too tense over this whole ordeal."

Junko looked at the guy in curiosity, "Looks like someone does their homework." Junko thought smirking. Without a moments hesitation, the guy continued speaking.

"Your Sensei doesn't seem to pay too much attention to you and you have an urge to get properly noticed. I know I have blank white eyes, but I ain't blind. Am I wrong on my assumptions? Am I being too blunt on my statements? If so.. I apologize."

"Hhhmmm, I'm quite surprise that you know me. I didn't think people paid much attention too me to be honest." Junko said as he took a breath before speaking again. "Well, where should I start? As for getting excited, that usually occurs to me in a battle situation. Most of the time I'm constantly thinking or observing something. " Junko said taking a pause to ensure he wasn't talking too fast. "Your quite right about my rule breaking incident, I am thinking about that a lot. I could have possibly figured another way around the situation, but time called for actions because lives were on the line. In all, I don't regret my decisions it worked out for the best. Now, the ordeal has come to past and it's too late to change anything. I guess I could lighten up a bit now. As for my teacher paying me attention, well if you've been up on your reports then I'm most certain you know that we were gone for a year. Within that time we focused entirely on my training, so he have had an entire year of observing me without looking away so, I think it would be o.k. for him to turn his head away from me for a bit." Junko said smiling. 

"To be completely honest, I don't care about being noticed though. In all I'm just me, a young shinobi that strives to become better, but with a goal of not being a simple ninja. By simple I mean being controlled, bending to the villages rules, and never questioning anything. I have my own mindset, I follow my own ninja way. So even though I may not completely have all the experience I need yet, I will certainly obtain those experiences in due time. Today was some good experience for me, but enough about me let's begin on you." Junko said leaving it up to the guy to determine if his assumptions were correct.

[Edited: noticed a few errors]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon the end of the first two sentences Keiji intercepted and quickly replied with "I like to read."
His words were simple and direct, no reason to keep that fact hidden.
Listening to his words Keiji couldn't help but smile slightly to the sentences being uttered. It was like listening to a jittering child, unsophisticated and childish, it was easy to notice as he continued on that there a giant lack of etiquette and proper tutoring. It seemed like Daisuke had been lax on his methods. But alas Keiji didn't know Daisuke enough to put ahead any form of judgement on his training. And him being his elderly in skill and status made it extremely difficult to make any form of educated comments on it. All he could do was sit, listen, nod and pay attention to this individual sitting by his side.

There wasn't any particular noticeable points to keep in mind upon first inspection, his lab coat was completely new and practically hadn't been used, which usually in the medical field meant he wasn't very skilled, or used to it, he wore it like a hedgehog would wear a T-shirt. His sleeves weren't cut for size, his coat was unbuttoned and lacked sophistication, the pockets weren't even properly fully utilized. He needed more field experience, it was obvious. Keiji had already cut multiple bodies up and examined them, given most of them were already, treating the alive wasn't exactly something he had done much in comparison. But he still knew all that he needed to do what was necessary. Keiji thought that he should try coming along with him on his missions. He'd have a field day with the sheer brutality he experienced on a daily level. But then again, he probably wouldn't be allowed considering most of it was in complete secrecy. Being Kushin's little runner did have its merits in that regard, Keiji got to cut stuff up and keep himself fully entertained on his days off.

Keiji nodded in agreement to Junko saying that today was a good experience for him. And upon him asking about Keiji. He stood up from the bench and took a last big inhale from the smoke resting on his lips. Reaching up he exhaled the remaining smoke as he removed the cigarette from his lips. Proceeding with throwing it on the ground, and stomping it out he sighed to himself.
"Suzaku, Keiji. Apprentice to Kushin-sensei."
He turned around for a second as he continued. "And on that note, I'd best be off. I have other matters to attend to. Nice seeing you, I had wanted to say hi, and welcome you to the branch properly before, but alas, my missions had been keeping me preoccupied."
Upon saying the last sentence he turned around to face away and then began to walk away.
"Bye!" He shouted as he reached up into the air with an open hand in a wave.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Suzaku, Keiji. Apprentice to Kushin-sensei."

Junko eyes widened, standing right in front of him was the boy highly talked about, Keiji. If he would have mentioned who he was, it would have probably threw away a lot of that small talk. Their was no more to be said, his named cleared up everything For Junko except for a small curiosity, "I wonder whats Isaki Kushin's training like? I wonder if it's as worse as Daisukes" Junko thought as his beeper went off. "Looks like duty calls, hopefully we are busy and we get to talk again. Maybe I might become more advance in this crazy medical field, who knows. Cya" Junko said as he stood up as Keiji walked away. Looking down at his watch, he realized his break was a couple minutes over then he wanted. "I haven't had a smoke yet! Damn, looks like I have to finish the day without one." Junko said as he walked back into the hospital to finish up and go home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back