Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back into the swing of things [Open]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

[legend="Muscle Memory...Lost"]Since his sister had died Arashi had found his training regime hindered completely as since he was old enough to swing a sword Ejji had been his training partner. Without her by his side he honestly had not felt pushed during his attempts to hone his own skill independently and as a result he could feel his battle readiness slipping into decline. While he had never used the coliseum in an official matchup sense, he had frequented the place in order to spectate fighters and shinobi alike and knew it was a place where he could find that thrill.

Having already filled out the paperwork as well as signed a few medical waivers and forms, Arashi stood calmly within the arena grounds. His gaze looked around the arena's seating areas, noticing a few spectators who had piled in to see the schelduled matchups for the day. Exhaling fully, his right palm gently scratched the back of his head as he investigated the area which was showing numerous signs of previous battles. Scorched ground, small depressions here and there and ever gashes within the rock itself were present and added more to the scenery of the place.

Guess it's about that time...

His body shifted back slightly as his palm rested calmly over his shoulder, Arashi taking hold of his sheathed blade's handle but not fully drawing it. The entrance doors to the challenger side had opened and his opponent would soon reveal themselves then they could begin...

[Battle is between me and Tama]
[Spectators Welcomed][/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama strolled into the Colosseum. After getting thoroughly chewed out by Kitsune in the hospital, she had dutifully registered her Kinjutsu, and gotten a medical check-up. So all the frustration that had gotten released in her fight at the gates had all come back. She saw a notice on the Colosseum bulletin board.
Accepting all challengers! Fight to your heart's content! For Glory! Honor! And a Damn Good Time!​

Why not? I could use a good punchfest, she thought to herself and marched towards the entrance. She saw that there was quite a line of shinobi looking to punch themselves silly, but Tama was never one to respect line order. So she marched towards the front of the line. People attempted to stop her of course, but she simply threw them out of her way. She finally made it to the front of the line and tapped the shoulder of the man scheduled to fight next.

"Whazzat?" the man yelled turning. "I'm focusin' fer me bout with the dandy over yonder."

"Sorry, but could you step aside? I'm going to fight next."

"Oh no you ain't! I waited all day for th--," a lightning fast punch the solar plexus caused the man to collapse to the ground, out of breath.

"Oh you don't look so well, maybe you should sit this one out," the chuunin said with a smile. She proceeded into the ring and shut the entrance behind her. She snapped her fingers, and small clusters of photon-charged chakra swirled around the room altering the light rays so there were spotlights shining down on the two combatants, plus whirling lights that changed colors as they zipped around the arena. Another quick run-through of handseals and people would begin to think they heard music as she walked forward towards her opponent.

Tama stopped and lightly tapped her head, "Whoops. Wrong song. Hold on a sec." She scrunched her face and ran through the handseals again and the music changed to something more appropriate.

Tama regarded her opponent and the audience. "Now this is more like it! Can't have a performance without the right theme song." She waved cheerily at the crowd, before speaking to her opponent. "You come here often? We've got an audience, so let's not disappoint them shall we? You should wave too, it gets the crowd more invested. Mochizuki Tama, star performer of the Mochizuki Troupe and Chuunin of Kumogakure," Tama gave an exaggerated bow, "I used to have more titles, but after a six year vanishing act, I guess they're no longer mine, who knew? And you are?" The light and music effects would fade out as the combatants readied for their brawl.

[Topic Entered]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

[legend="A show.."]Someone had something for antics and stage appearance, or atleast that is what it seemed like from his viewpoint. Still holding onto his weapon loosely, his eyes remained honed onto the girl who had entered and listened to her with full attention. Staying true to his nature however, Arashi did not entertain the crowd as she had done but shifted his body slightly and lowered himself. He'd remain silent and prepare for their match...

[Calling B-Mod][/legend]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_miiduwTU7b1rikjd2o1_500.gif

Hasegawa Battle Service

Alright folks, some ground rules:
- You have 48 hours to send me your stats/actions/etc from the time of this post.
- You have 48 hours to post an RP and send actions AFTER my mod. Otherwise you go into defensive stance. I will not be lenient on the time. If you are a minute late, you will be placed into defensive stance.
- If you find something wrong with the mod, PM me and I'll fix it.
- EVERYTHING needs to be linked when you send me the information. At the very least.
- Any items not on your shelf will be considered "not there" and will thus not be used in this battle.

EXTRA:
If you would like to go by a title (that will show up in a mod) let me know.

Send me:
- Stats
- BL/CA/Kin
- Custom Class
- Character Level
- Cursed Seal Information (if applicable)
- Summons (if applicable)
- Jutsus [with ranks and linked]
- Abilities [linked]
- Weapons
- Other equipment

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young man opposite her gave no reaction, save for crouching slightly. "The silent type, huh. I can work with that," she said gamely. "Though names are important. So since you won't tell me, I'll just try making one up for you! And that'll have to do until you decide to share." With that, Tama took her own ready stance, fists held in front of her and hopping slightly from foot to foot. "Well, that's enough for introductions I suppose, so let's just go all out. Actions speak louder than words after all."

[Actions sent]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
bannerfans_15446321_zpssoynif07.jpg

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 17400 – [432] = 16968
Max HP: 17400
CP: 17400 – 900 + [14] + [14] – 575 + [3] + [6] + [11] + [23] + [46] – 400 = 15473
Max CP: 17400
AP: 8
AP Next Round: 9
Visible Items:
- Equipped: Hari
Byakkugan
Lightning Style
Duelist: Tama|
Round 1
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: +0
Lighting: +0​
Battle Conditions!

0.00s: Tama starts off with Thinking Gear equipped
0.00s: Arashi starts off in Lightning Style
0.00s: Arashi starts off with Hari equipped
0.00s: Tama activates Combat Instinct: Target Arashi
0.00s: Arashi activates Duelist: Target Tama
0.00s: Arashi activates Byakkugan
0.00s: Arashi does a basic strike against Tama
  • 50% -> HIT! 143 damage/14 Chakra Damage
0.00s: Arashi does a basic strike against Tama
  • HIT! 143 damage/14 Chakra Damage
0.00s: Arashi drew 4x Ninja Wire
2.19s: Arashi uses Grapple with the 4 Ninja Wires
  • MISS
2.75s: Tama uses Devastating Aura
  • Arashi is not effected
4.06s: Arashi uses Eight Trigram Tenketsu Strikes

• 1: HIT! 29 dmg / 3 cp dmg
    2: MISS
    3: HIT! 57 dmg / 6 cp dmg
    4: MISS
    5: HIT! 114 dmg / 11 cp dmg
    6: HIT! 228 dmg/ 23 cp dmg
    7: HIT! 456 dmg/ 46 cp dmg
    8: MISS
    Total: 884 dmg / 69 Chakra Damage from jutsu/89 CP dmg from another source
7.25s: Tama uses Avatar of Divinity
9.25s: Tama uses a hidden action.
  • 432 dmg
|
Tama%20Avatar_zpszx0md1k6.png

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 30549 – 143 – 143 -29 – 57 – 114 – 228 – 456 = 29379
Max HP: 30549 – 884 = 29665
CP: 29400 – [14] – [14] – 1962 - [69] – [89] – 3800 – 271 = 23181 + 1470 = 24651
Max CP: 29400
AP: 10 – 2.75 – 4.5 – 2 = 0.75
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
Combat Instinct: Arashi

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 1 Notes
Arashi: You cannot have more than 3 free basic strikes in a round w/o the class bonus.
Tama: I hate modding for your Kinjutsu.. Also, if you have any questions on how to deal with inventory in the future, go ahead and ask me.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
Changes:[/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="You go get these works..."]

His pupils narrowed suddenly, he gauged his opponent for a split moment in time before his body would produce a visible surge of electrical chakra. The sound of sparks became distinct on the battlefield as arcs of lightning current ran around his form in a constant flow. Arashi slid his weapon slowly out of the sheath on his backside, revealing to Tama a strange looking sword in that it resembled an overgrown senbon needle with bandages around the "Handle" to provide an area where he could safety grasp it. Almost as soon as he had drawn this weapon however did he also drop it in a sense. She'd notice a glint of light shining off a string of ninja wire that seemingly came from beneath the bandages and which wrapped around his right hand. The blade known to him as Hari would stick straight up from the ground as he suddenly rushed Tama, eyes turning a pale white and veins stretching out from his eyes towards his ears. His vision changed in that instant, incapable of seeing Tama in the normal spectrum of light but what lay within her body. To him her body had become a glowing field of chakra, her inner chakra coil and the points in which chakra was drawn out of were present as bright as day. A single punch was thrown, basic in it's trajectory into her midsection with his right palm. She'd feel a light pressure within her gut but nothing truly amazing except if she looked up she notice that the blade that was embedded in the ground just a few moments earlier was airbourne and being pulled towards them. Shifting his feet, he rotated his body turning his back into in her stomach before catching the blade with his left palm. In completing the full rotation, he'd make a quick strike with the needle's tip into her side with enough force to cause the same sensation as his punch had without breaking skin.

"Arashi..."

He spoke his name as he went to attempt to manuever his arms beneath her armpits, though the girl had moved out of the manuever with impressive finesse. Shifting his weight, he'd jump back a few feet and bring his weapon horizontal to his face with his byakugan eyes peering over it. Watching Tama he'd seem unphased as he watched her body physically produce an aura, his byakugan showing her form as a brightly glowing specter at this point. The constant release of chakra from her body would have made some quiver but he had avoided such a feeling through many factors. Running his right palm across his weapon, the ninja wire was easily cut before his dominant right hand took hold of Hari's handle.

"Here I come.."

He shot forwards and was within touching distance of Tama in a very short span of time, closing the gap between the two as quickly as he could. Tama could see his pupils move in eight distinct directions as if he was sensually locking onto certain points on her body. His first strike was with his weapon, it's needle point striking lightly against Tama's right shoulder. The second strike aimed towards her left thigh came not from his weapon but from his left palm, though she would avoid that strike. Arashi would release his grasp on Hari once again and rotated his body making two quick strikes into her mid section, one hitting the other missing. Catching his weapon with his left hand, he'd complete the rotational spin and make three sudden strikes with Hari which was now in his left palm. She'd feel the needle point strike her left shoulder, neck, and left forearm. The last strike towards her forehead was avoided and in total he'd been able to shut down five of eight of her valves.

Arashi's eyes narrowed suddenly as he noticed something change within her chakra which prompted him to leap back at the sudden change which was unlike the aura of earlier. As he slid to a stop, he could feel something was wrong with his body yet was not able to tell what was bothering him. It was a strange sensation but he calmly shook his head for now and focused on the battle at hand. Reaching behind his back, his palm would slide into his belt pouch.....

[Actions Sent][/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama's opponent crackled to action. Quite literally. He slowly pulled his weapon out of his sheath, a needle-like weapon, but had bandage grips for one to place their hand on it without injury. "That's something I've never seen before," she remarked out loud. Her own weapon, the gloves and boots which she had collectively named Thinking Gear, was already present. She usually never took them off to begin with. The boy then rushed her, seemingly leaving the odd blade stuck into the ground, "What you pulled it out and you're not--," she cut off her quip as her eyes caught the glint of nin-wire stretching from the weapon to his hand and noticed the veins around his eyes bulging as they took a white hue, That's the Byaka-whatsit, right? she thought to herself. Caught flat-footed, her opponent landed a hit to her mid-section, she stepped back as he whirled around tugging his weapon back to him with the nin-wire. The weapon smacked her as he turned into Tama's stomach again. "So that's how it works. That's neat!" She said as she recovered.

"Arashi..." the boy murmured quietly as he moved to grab her.

"Aha so Arashi's your name, and I was all set on calling you 'Grabby McBrighteyes' too," Tama said, slipping out of Arashi's reach. The boy jumped back to reassess the fight. Tama's battle-lust leaked out in the form of a chakra aura around her. "This is the best! A new weapon, a new name and face, an audience. I couldn't ask for a better stage." Arashi didn't seem perturbed by the radiating pulses of chakra, and that was fine with Tama. She expected shinobi to more easily resist the pressure she emitted when fighting.

"Here I come..." he said in his quiet voice.

"You could try speaking up a bi--, ow! Tama found herself interrupted by Arashi a second time as he charged at her again, trying something new. The needlepoint of his weapon struck her shoulder, the following strike to her thigh she dodged nimbly. "Ah, only Shiri-tan can touch there," she said while trying to dodge the next few strikes. One to her midsection connected, the other falling short, and then the next three connected. The last strike, aimed at her forehead, she barely dodged by tilting her head back just in time for her to see the needle flash above her face. Tama felt a little sluggish after the assault, but paid the feeling no heed, "Wow, enduring that barrage was rather, draining, if I say so myself." She skipped backwards, running through some handseals as she did. "But let's keep it going! Time to take it up a notch!" Tama's hair unwound itself and lit up, becoming a solid color, as orange chakra in her left hand and green chakra in her right hand fused together, giving her entire body an olive-green aura. A feral grin spread across her face, as she ran through some final seals. "Let's do this!"

[Actions Sent]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 16968 - 3960 - [180]- [432] = 12396
CP: 15473 - 1452 + [261] = 14282
AP: 9 - - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2 - 2.75 = 3.25
Visible Items:
Byakkugan
Lightning Style [Chakra Style]
Jyuuken Stance [Physical Style]
Round 2
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

Beginning of Round: Tama uses Devastating Aura -- Arashi is not effected.
0.00s: Arashi quickdraws a syringe filled with Botulinum Toxin
0.00s: Arashi uses a free basic strike with Hari – Target: Tama
  • MISS
0.00s: Arashi enters Jyuuken Stance
0.00s: Arashi uses the syringe filled with Botulinum Toxin – Target: Tama
  • HIT! Tama resists the poison!
1.86s: Tama uses a Hidden Action!
  • 180 Damage
4.65s: Tama uses Tatsumaki – Target: Arashi
  • Auto-Dodge! Feint! Hit! 3960 dmg!
7.67s: Tama used Spear Hand – Target: Arashi
  • MISS
8.34s: Arashi used Eagle Drop – Target: Tama
  • 75% -> 100% 2614 HP Dmg / 261 CP dmg!
    Tama received Brain Damage!
|

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 29379 - 2614 = 26275
Max HP: 29665
CP: 24651 - 983 - 185 - 1900 - 380 - 2090 - 1017 - [261] = 17835 + 1470 = 19305
Max CP: 29400
AP: 10.75 - 2 - 3 - 3.25 = 2.5
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
Combat Instinct: Arashi [+0.5]
Brain Damaged
Devastating Aura Active[/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 2 Notes
Arashi: You could not complete your actions due to running out of time.
Tama: You could not complete your actions due to running out of time.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
-Please link the jutsus you are using when sending actions. Thanks! That actually helps the mod go faster!

Changes:
-Screwed up with the math of Tama's AP. Fixed this round.[/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama's battle-lust continued to spill onto the battlefield, though Arashi still proved resilient to the pressure on him. The boy jumped at her again with his needle-fist-blade thing. But Tama quickly side-stepped, "Ya know. I think it's about time I stopped getting hit by that thing. It hurts. Though your handling of it is first rate!" Then next moment Tama felt something pierce her skin, His weapon again? No, it's in his other hand, she looked down to see the small, hollow needle being pulled out from her side. "A syringe?!? Poison?!? Seriously?!? That is so not cool."

Tama didn't have anything against shinobi using poisons in the field, she understood their effectiveness and knew that some shinobi had spent their entire lives around poison. But from what she had experienced of Arashi's combat technique so far, poison hadn't been essential to it. If he had been using an envenomed weapon from the start, Tama wouldn't have minded. Because in that case, the poison would have been applied with a flair that simply stabbing someone with a syringe didn't have.

Luckily, the toxins were flushed out of Tama's system before they caused any harm. She ran through some handseals before saying, "Poisons are great and all, but you need to do it with style, or it loses entertainment value. Remember, that in an arena your job is to blow the audience away!" As she said that, a large tornado descended into the ring. Arashi seemed to anticipate its arrival, but Tama had delayed its touchdown, striking Arashi with it anyway. The wind tore at him, buffeting the boy and striking him with all manner of debris. The wind dissipated, and Tama found Arashi rushing at her yet again. She stood her ground, attmepting to stab him with her hand when he got close. But he evaded, and was able to grab her firmly before launching them both into the air. He rotated in mid-air before plummeting back to the arena floor, This is going to hurt, isn't it, Tama thought to herself rhetorically. Her head hit the ground with a sickening smack.

Tama struggled to stand, clutching her head with her hands. "See, ow ow ow, that's more like it, make it big, make it flashy, ow, audience will appreciate it." Her head throbbed mercilessly, she would have been surprise that she didn't break any bones on that fall, if her brain had the capacity to think through the pain that coursed through her body. "Yet done not are we, er, we are not done yet." Tama stood upright, still wincing at the blow to her head, "Think I might need to pay Kicchan another visit after this."

[Actions Sent]
[MFT WC: 448]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="You go get these works..."]

The chakra aura pulsated again which made Arashi wonder what she was trying to accomplish by using the technique in such a fashion. Pressing his thumb against the syringe within the belt pouch, the cap that rested over the small needle was pushed off before his body motioned towards Tama. Rotating his body he'd bring his weapon slashing outwards, which she would avoid effortlessly. However the forward motion still meant that he bullcharged her body, pressing both his elbows into her torso while injecting the needle's content into her blood-stream.

Tama would go on speaking while the battle progressed, something that was strange to Arashi. His eyes narrowed though as he saw the slew of handseals and noting the molding of chakra within her system, he would quickly jump backwards. Clentcing his jawline, he'd think that with the heads up from her chakra that avoiding the technique was a given until his body was swept up by a sudden fuuton jutsu. Truthfully Arashi wasn't aware of what was going on as his vision was all over the place with rotating and trying to adjust to his sudden condition.

Shit...

His body landed and skidded with a thud on the ground, rotating into a ball and stabalizing as he got to his feet. He could feel a pressure through is body, something significant with fuuton based jutsu. Though there was a battle going on and he couldn't very well afford to nurse himself. Without second guessing himself Arashi propelled himself towards Tama, shifting his Hari blade behind him. It would stick into the ground as his body lundged forward at Tama. Rotating himself in a spin almost, he avoided her sudden jab outwards and slammed into her body, flipping her over as his arms wrapped around her chest. Squatting suddenly, Arashi used his momentum to propel both himself and Tama airbourne.

"Here it goes...!"

Tama and his vision would blur as their downward rotation sped up before they both slammed into the ground. Unlike Tama however, Arashi used her body to cushion the pressure from the fall, bringing her head into the dirt and leaping away as quick as they had landed. In a battle between shinobi, there was no such thing as slacking and even though this was but a simple spar to go light and easy would not benefit either of them. He stared at her as she recovered and his lightning chakra sparked over his body once again...

[Actions Sent][/legend]
/

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 12396 – [432] = 11964
CP: 14282 – 409 - 460 – 2888 – 1344 – 656 = 8525 + [458] + [120] = 9103
AP: 9 – 0.5 – 1.75 – 3 – 1.5 – 2.25 = 0
AP Next Round: 8
Visible Items:
Byakkugan
Round 3
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

Beginning of Round: Tama releases a Devastating Aura – Arashi is not effected.
0.00s: Arashi quickdrew a syringe filled with Serpent's Blood
0.00s: Arashi uses the syringe filled with Serpent's Blood
  • Hit!
    Tama is poisoned with Serpent's Blood!
0.00s: Arashi quickdraws Ninja Wires x4
0.45s: Tama activates her Fata Morgana augment
1.36s: Tama activates Combat Efficiency
1.94s: Arashi uses Grapple w/4x Ninja Wire – Target: Tama
  • Hit! Tama is bound
3.30s: Tama attempts to escape the bind – Fails
4.66s: Tama attempts to escape the bind – Fails
5.28s: Arashi channels Chidori Control through the Ninja Wires
  • Tama is free from the bind!
    Chidori Control ! Wires give added damage! 5940 damage!
    Tama is impaled – Tama's bleeding level increases by 1.
6.94s: Arashi uses Eight Trigram Tenketsu Strikes – Chakra Circulatory Assault – Target: Tama
  • 1: Hit! 864 dmg – 69 CP dmg from jutsu – 86 CP dmg from other sources
    2: Hit! 1306 dmg – 209 CP dmg from jutsu – 130 CP dmg from other sources
    3: Hit! 2938 dmg – 940 CP dmg from jutsu -- 294 CP dmg from other sources
    4: Auto-Miss – Chakra point already struck.
    5: Auto-Miss – Chakra point already struck.
    6: Auto-Miss – Chakra point already struck.
    7: Auto-Miss – Chakra point already struck.
    8: Auto-Miss – Chakra point already struck.
8.01s: Tama uses Critical Fallacy – Target: Arashi
  • Tama begins to convulse from Brain damage – Auto-Failed action
9.44s: Arashi uses Jyuuketsu Combo – Target: Tama

• 1: Hit! 405 dmg – 203 CP dmg from jutsu – 41 CP dmg from other sources
    2: Hit! 405 dmg – 203 CP dmg from jutsu – 41 CP dmg from other sources
    3: Hit! 405 dmg – 203 CP dmg from jutsu – 41 CP dmg from other sources
    4: 50% -> 100% Hit! 405 dmg – 203 CP dmg from jutsu – 41 CP dmg from other sources
    5: Miss

Tama begins to bleed internally
End of Round: Devastating Aura subsides|

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 26275 - 4455 – 4536 – 1216 = 16068
CP: 20288 – 185 – 983 – 285 – 1900 - [1088] – [458] – [608] – [120] = 14661 + 843 = 15504
Max CP: 29400 - 1287 = 28113
AP: 11 – 0.5 – 1.5 – 1.5 – 1.5 – 2.5 = 3.5
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
Good Effects:
Combat Instinct: Arashi [+0.5]
Devastating Aura Active
Fata Morgana Active
Combat Efficiency Active

Bad Effects:
Brain Damaged
Poisoned: Serpent's Blood
Bleeding Rank 1
Internal Bleeding[/col3]

Round 3 Notes
Arashi: You can't use Eight Trigram Tenketsu Strikes – Chakra Circulatory Assault on Tama any more for the remainder of this battle.
Tama: You could not complete your actions due to running out of time.

General:
-Please link the jutsus you are using when sending actions. Thanks! That actually helps the mod go faster!

Changes:
-Forgot to add CP dmg off of Tama's max CP from Hyuuga's tech Eight Trigram Tenketsu Strikes – Chakra Circulatory Assault – Added that in this round.
.[/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Apparently, Arashi had decided to ignore Tama's advice concerning using poison with flair. The boy had injected her with another dose of toxin, but Tama didn't know that it was different from the last. All she felt was like there was something coiling around her legs and feet, preventing her from moving properly. This in turn allowed Arashi to use the same grappling move he had used at the start of the match, successfully this time. The combination of the hold and steel wires effectively keeping her in place. No matter how Tama struggled, she couldn't seem to break free. But Arashi didn't allow her to continue to struggle, he immediately channeled an immense amount of lightning through the wires. Tama writhed in agony, it was as if the lightning had pierced her physically, she began to bleed from the continued assault.

However, the wires soon lost their structural integrity from conducting the high-voltage jutsu, and Tama was released. But Arashi still wasn't letting up. His rotating strikes easily hit the reeling chuunin, who was in so much pain she couldn't even give a snappy retort. Tama tried to respond with an attack of her own, but a sudden wave of pain from her rattled head caused her to drop her fists, and hold her head in her hands while saying, "BloRadAseIghNasDfeAkeMioAdeGzrE!" That left Tama wide open to Arashi's next round of blisteringly fast strikes. Tama began to cough up blood. The chuunin was a in a right pinch and she knew it.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 11964 – [432] – 1708 – 1018 – 2100 = 6706
CP: 9199 – 409 = 8790
AP: 8 – 0.5 – 0.5 – 0.5= 6.5
Visible Items:
Byakkugan
Duelist: Tama
Defensive Stance

Temporary:
Suppression x2|
Round 4
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

Beginning of Round: Tama releases a Devastating Aura – Arashi is effected.
Tama takes Internal Bleeding damage: 297 dmg
Tama is still poisoned by Serpent's Blood

0.56s: Arashi enters Defensive Stance
2.50s: Tama uses Limit Break!
2.50s: Tama summons 5 Clones
5.00s: Tama starts the combo with Dance of the Waxing Moon
  • MISS
    MISS
    MISS
    HIT![ 759 dmg] – Akashi Suppressed
    HIT![ 759 dmg]
    25% Partial![190 dmg]
    Total Damage: 1708
5.00s: Tama continues her combo with 16-Hit Combo
  • HIT! [110 dmg] – Akashi Suppressed
    MISS
    HIT! [110 dmg]
    HIT! [110 dmg] – STATIC SLOWDOWN!
    MISS
    MISS
    HIT! [110 dmg]
    HIT! [110 dmg]
    MISS
    HIT! [110 dmg]
    AUTO-DODGE
    25% Partial! [28 dmg]
    AUTO-DODGE
    HIT! [110 dmg]
    Total: 1018
5.00s: Tama finishes off her combo with Spear Hand
  • 75% Partial – 2100 dmg
6.82s: Clones from Dance of the Waxing Moon dissipate.|

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 16068 – 297 = 15771
CP: 15504 – 4001 = 11503 + 843 = 12346
Max CP: 28113
AP: 11 – 2.75 – 2.75 – 2.25 – 2.25 = 1
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
Good Effects:
Combat Instinct: Arashi [+1.5]
Devastating Aura Active
Fata Morgana Active
Combat Efficiency Active

Bad Effects:
Brain Damaged
Bleeding Rank 1
Internal Bleeding

Temporary: Static Slowdown x3[/col3]

Round 4 Notes
Arashi: I put you in D-Stance due to you not sending in actions or posting. Though you did tell me the reason why before-hand, you also stated that you would post/send actions last night, to which you did not. Hence why being placed in D-Stance.
Tama: Static Slowdown didn't effect your attack due to it modifying speed. While in Limit Break, you can't be slowed down as Static Slowdown modifies your speed and not the actual AP cost.

General:

Changes:
-Accidentally placed Devastating Aura being de-activated. Fixed that.[/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama's continual waves of bloodlust finally wore down Arashi, causing him to to falter. Tama coughed up some more blood, she still felt the effects of that poison, and her head was still throbbing from Arashi's brutal drop earlier. Arashi retreated into a defensive stance, covering up any openings he had, and Tama did the exact opposite. She focused on Arashi and dashed at him, five clones of Tama following suit. Three of the clones lithely jabbed at the boy, who just as lithely dodged their movements. The fourth landed a solid blow though, enabling the fifth clone to get in a graceful kick in from behind. However, Arashi recovered enough to only receive a glancing blow from the original Tama's fist. But Tama was only getting started, she spun into a flurry of rapid attacks, contact with Arashi's lighting aura shocked her consistantly, but the chuunin pushed through it, keeping up her barrage. Arashi skillfully parried a few of the blows with some artful use of his unique weapon, and seemed to anticipate and evade a few more before Tama had even made a move to strike. She finished off her assault with a quick thrust with her hand, the same move that Arashi had ended up dodging earlier. Even now Tama still couldn't get a clean hit on the boy, who was able to shift her strike just slightly so that the attack wouldn't strike anywhere vital on his body, though Tama could tell that it still hurt. The five Tama clones dissipated as Tama finished her attack.

I don't think I can pull that one off again anytime soon, she thought to herself. She spoke nothing though, Tama was having enough trouble coping with her addled head, poisoned and lacerated body, in addition to the blood she kept coughing up to try and think of snappy one-liners. Note to self, I must work on my witty banter, so I don't run dry at times like these. Tama also grudgingly noted that she would have to actually learn how to use her new abilities more effectively. That means asking 'her' for help. That's the last thing I wanted to do.

[Actions Sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Arashi had been caught off-guard, not by anything done before but because he for a fleeting moment though he saw his deceased sister's ghost. Rubbing his eyes prior to Tama's onslaught, Arashi had done something shinobi should never do when in an engagement, and that was lower his guard. After her combinations were over, Arashi lay on the ground momentarily...

karui_22688.jpg

Tama however being capable of seeing such things would see a strange sight. Next to Arashi would be a girl, squatting over him yet her body would be transparent. She'd tap Arashi's forehead a few times before saying something inaudible to Tama and fading away.

Arashi did not physically see any of this, he'd only widen his eyes suddenly as if something had trigger'd his muscles to react. Hopping up, Arashi disregarded any feelings of pain that ran through his body and stuck his weapon into the ground. He'd unwind the wires around his right arm and tilt his neck to the side...

"She'd...want me to do this. To master it...."

His eyes would suddenly reveal the byakugan again, this time the gaze within his eyes was much more fierce.

[Actions sent]
[Sorry for the post, from my iphone. In a real life situation atm.]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 6706 – [432] – [1030] – 1520 = 3724
CP: 8790 – 185 + 56 – 347 + 100 – 639 + 180 - 2079 = 5876
AP: 9 – 1.25 – 1.75 – 2.25 – 2.75 = 1
Visible Items:
Byakkugan
Duelist: Tama
Hidden Power Activated: +1.5
Defensive Stance|
Round 5
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Battle Conditions!

Beginning of Round: Tama releases a Devastating Aura – Arashi is not effected.
Tama takes Internal Bleeding damage: 297 dmg
Tama is still poisoned by Serpent's Blood [No second effect activated]

1.39s: Arashi uses Cross Rip – Target: Tama
  • Tama attempts to do a conditional –
    Tama begins convulsing due to Brain Damage
    HIT! -- 558 HP dmg / 56 CP dmg
3.33s: Arashi uses Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
  • 50% -> 100% -- 999 HP dmg / 100 CP dmg
3.66s: Tama uses a hidden action
  • [1030] dmg
    Tama follows up with....
3.66s: Tama follows up with Tatsumaki – Target: Arashi
  • Miss
5.48s: Tama uses Light Flare – Target: Arashi
  • HIT! 1520 dmg
5.83s: Arashi uses Air Palm – Target: Tama
  • HIT! 1755 HP dmg/ 180 CP dmg
8.35s: Tama's Brain Damage wears off
8.89s: Arashi uses Eight Gates Assault – Chakra Circulatory Shock – Target: Tama
  • Miss
|

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 15771 – 297 - 558 - 999 – 1755 = 12162
CP: 12346 – <166 – 983> - 56 – 100 – 510 – 2090 – 405 = 8036 + 1406 = 9442
Max CP: 28113
AP: 11 – 3 – 2.5 – 3 – 2.25 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
Good Effects:
Combat Instinct: Arashi [+1.5]
Devastating Aura Active
Fata Morgana Active
Combat Efficiency Active

Bad Effects:
Bleeding Rank 1
Internal Bleeding[/col3]

Round 5 Notes
Arashi: Nothing to note here.
Tama: Your conditional kicked off as promimsed, however, you suffered brain damage. All you lost was the AP for the conditional.

General:

Changes:[/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama saw someone or something standing over Arashi's body while he lay prone, but Arashi recovered quickly, shaking off the debilitating effects of Tama's overflowing battle-lust. And it left no time for Tama to ponder what she had seen. She prepared to respond to his quick slash with the needle, but another surge of pain coursed through her head, making Tama unable to do anything as the blade sliced across her body. Arashi transitioned into an unarmed attack, which Tama had thought she had misdirected enough to mitigate some of the damage. But Arashi had attacked from such an unusual angle that Tama felt the full force of his attack despite her efforts to the contrary. "Ooh, that smarts," she mumbled. She gestured with a few handseals and suddenly another tornado appeared on the field. However, Arashi was able to maneuver out of harm's way.

Tama rubbed her eyes, it was hard to focus with the the coiling sensation still present around her hands and feet. "Then take this!" Quickly running through a few more hand seals, she pointed her index finger at the nimble Arashi and shot a bullet of light at the boy. Hit, hit, hit, hit! she thought as it traveled. When it connected, she gave a quick fist-pump, coughed up some more blood, and then took a blast of chakra from Arashi's palm, which knocked her backwards. The boy then tried to strike her again, but Tama used the momentum from his last attack to stay just out of reach.

[MFT WC: 253]
[Actions Sent]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

[legend="Last leg"]He could see it and there was a certainty that Tama could see it as well, and that was the conclusion of this battle. The spectators were cheering loudly and they had finally became audible to Arashi's ears as well as the wear and tear his body was feeling. Exhaling slightly as he stared at Tama, the boy would nod towards her before standing up once more. He'd sheath his blade finally and smirk a slightly bloodied smile of acknowledgement of her strength before simply saying to her...

"Let's see who's let standing..."

At this moment both palms of his erupted into chakra, one showing arcs of lightning while the other a more docile yet flashy rotation of lightning chakra.[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back