Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back into the swing of things [Open]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
bannerfans_15446321_zpssoynif07.jpg

Raitoningu Arashi

HP: 3724 = Winner
Max HP: 17400 = Winner
CP: 5876 = Winner
Max CP: 17400 = Winner
AP: 9 – 1.75 – 3 – 3 = Winner
AP Next Round: 9 = Winner
Visible Items:
- Equipped: Hari
Winner|
Round 6
o9lh12.jpg
The Mod
Field Condition
Cover: +0
Lighting: +0​
Battle Conditions!

Beginning of Round: Tama releases a Devastating Aura – Arashi is not effected.
Tama takes Internal Bleeding damage: 297 dmg
Serpent's Blood wears off

0.00s: Arashi drops out of Defensive Stance
0.00s: Arashi quickdraws 4x Ninja Wires
1.94s: Arashi uses Grapple with 4x Ninja Wires – Target: Tama
  • Tama is bound
3.21s: Tama attempts to escape the bind: Fail
4.67s: Tama attempts to escape the bind: Success!
5.28s: Arashi uses Perfected Rasengan [Rasen-Flash] – Target: Tama
  • Miss
    Hit! 1623 dmg – Mind Shocked!
    Hit! 1623 dmg
    Hit! 1623 dmg
    Total Damage: 4869 dmg
5.28s: Arashi instantly combos with Chidori Control – Chidori Spear
  • CRIT! 11000 dmg
Tama has fainted|
Tama%20Avatar_zpszx0md1k6.png

Mochizuki Tama

HP: 12162 – 297 – 4869 – 11000 = -4004 = KO
Max HP: 29665 = KO
CP: 9442 = KO
Max CP: 28113 = KO
AP: 10.25 = KO
AP Next Round: 10.25 = KO
Visible Items:
- Equipped Thinking Gear
KO[/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:

Round 6 Notes
Arashi: You got lucky with that crit.
Tama: Arashi's first action was 0.01 seconds faster than your first action, thus his action came before yours.
If you want help with your build or learn how to battle, now that I'm not your B-Mod (since this mod is over), my PM box is available.

General:
-If any of you find any errors in the b-mod, PM it to me and I'll review the information. Be honest. It shows good sportsmanship.
-Please link the jutsus you are using when sending actions. Thanks! That actually helps the mod go faster!
-Arashi PM'd me before the time came up with why his actions would be late. I gave him leeway due to giving me a heads up.
-And with that, I'm outties. Good fight guys.

Changes:[/legend]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama had thought she was an exceptionally agile ninja, but it seemed that Arashi was also a regular speedster. In fact, currently even speedier than she was. Arashi grabbed Tama again, preventing her from moving once more, but she was able to break free from it herself this time.

"Aha! Not th--," the chuunin was interrupted as the pulsing orb of electricity coursed through her body. The first wave didn't affect Tama, but the remaining waves did. Her body writhed in pain as the lightning cascaded through her. Arashi wasn't through yet, however. He follwed up with the same lightning spear he used earlier, and, like earlier, Tama was in a position where she was unable to dodge it. But whether Arashi intended it or not, something was different about this electric spear. It seemed to crackle and spark with a higher intensity as it connected with Tama. Her body couldn't handle the dose of lightning, and she collapsed to the ground, her hair wrapping itself back into a braid. The medical staff on hand placed her on a stretcher and carted her out of the coliseum amidst the cheers and whoops from the crowd. The audience had been entertained, so the ultimate goal had been acheived. However, Tama was not conscious of it.

[Topic Left on stretcher]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back