Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back to the Basics [Leaving Country]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took the advice of the Puppet man and I sold my armor for a nice sum of yen. I had more than enough to buy a turban and some desert wear. Extending the turban to cover my face I fit in with the rest of the desert rats. The only thing of value on my person was my sword, I refused to let that go. In addition to the use of my newly acquired yen, I bought a ride from a traveling caravan. Their steeds were in great shape we'd be close enough to the lightning country in a few days time. From there I could actually take a break and stroll home, I only hope Tosaka has been able to complete his mission as well. Lightning Country is waiting for us.

[Leaving Country, 2 Hours (S-Rank PC/Messenger NPC) until Lightning is reached]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back