Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Baibaibitchez [Onamuji/Iori/Requesting Exit]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again, Koho found herself straddled upon a large rock formation, waiting on two people to arrive. One was her suitor, Muji, a man that she would ravish in almost no time at all and the other: her last remaining sibling, Sadako, a woman who's insanity rivaled that of Koho's. But the latter was already with Koho as she headed to the Maw, only appearing to be a little late as she trailed behind. The daylight blessed the sands with a happy face and a warm, okay blisteringly hot, embrace. Koho was dressed in her usual attire of that red Victorian dress, something that most would find absolutely odd and unsavory to the eye. After all, it really wasn't the normal and... Well, it was just a little weird.

But hey-ho, that's royalty for you. And luckily, to save her from utter boredom of all kinds, her equally insane sister arrived on scene. She hadn't actually left her side since the day they were reunited...

[Abysmal post but I was just really setting it up for you both to come in~]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako_zps10143242.png

Sadako would be sitting against the rock, clad in her violet long coat with a matching pair of gloves, a dark green blouse, violet skirt, green and white striped stockings and a pair of black boots. A colorful set of clothing for a colorful individual. The bruises on her face had started to heal, and her blonde hair was no longer ragged thanks to Koho's intervention. "Do your suitors usually keep you waiting so long?" She would sigh as she idly popped her weapon in and out of it's handle, admiring the blade after the exhaustive efforts she went through to get it cleaned.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No," a voice called out, "Just me."

The robed figure of the Rikudo Sennin sauntered up, his pace unfailingly slow and nonchalant. He obviously wasn't too concerned with his tardiness, and was certainly not inclined to apologize. Not out of egotism, but out of a sheer disinterest with the idea. The stately sage ran a hand through his long auburn hair, looking at Koho and her sister in turn.

"Is this going to be a vacation, or should I continue playing the role of dutiful protector?" Muji asked.

In truth, he was excited at the prospect of seeing a new country. He was, as a Rikudo Sennin, a man tied to the fate of the world. Though he was a man of Suna, he really liked the idea of seeing new places. His duty came first, however. For all his posturing and casual demeanor, he really did care about Koho. When it came down to it, he would make the great sacrifice...

Yes...he would sacrifice his sightseeing to protect her.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peering down into those that have made their way to the gate, Titan would take some time to familiarize himself with the individuals. They seemed a bit foreign to his memory but the longer his eyes focused in on them one of them would become a bit more familiar. The female in the red attire was someone that Saemon associated with, and while he didn't truly understand his older brothers involvement with some of the older people in the village he did feel like this conversation could be something fun. Removing his ANBU attire he would allow himself to approach this matter more naturally. Leaping down to the group he would land a few feet away from them. The slightly taller than six foot teen would raise up, his blonde locks falling where they may. His attire was his normal formal suit and black tie combo.

"Well hello everyone, how may I help you?"

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raising an eyebrow at the sudden entrance of the tall, blonde man, Onamuji looked him over a bit. Probably a gate guardian of some sort. Maybe ANBU. He wasn't weak, in any case. Muji's Rinnegan eyes saw his chakra, and this was no Genin standing before them.

"We're going to visit the Mist village," Muji replied with a grin of excitement, "I'm calling it a vacation. I'm interested to see what their shinobi are like and what Water Country looks like compared to our desert home."

Though powerful and extremely intelligent, Onamuji was a little eccentric. Not out of any mental deficiency, but out of a difference in perspective. Most had such stern and calculated personalities, or composed themselves based on their surroundings or morals. Muji was a little more...unrestrained in that regard. Most would hide or downplay their excitement at taking a trip, but he didn't know how, nor did he care to. In fact, his answer was completely oblivious to the fact that this gate guardian was more likely talking to Koho, or the group as a whole, and not him.

"Ah," the auburn-haired Rikudo Sennin paused, looking at the group, "I am Onamuji. You are?"

He was...an interesting young man, to say the least.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako_zps10143242.png

Sadako would look up as she heard that voice, light blue eyes focusing on the figure that approached them. Slowly she would lock the blade of her weapon back into it's handle, licking the inside of her cheek thoughtfully as she looked the man over. Her grin spread, giggling softly as she turned her head to look up at Koho, waiting for confirmation that this was indeed the man they were waiting for, their 'suitor'. "Well...well..." She would begin to say as she looked back at the man, cocking her head to the side. "You're more feminine than I thought you would be. Is that what you like, Koho? Girly boys?" She would ask as she slouched against the rock her sister sat on, chuckling to herself. "Do you dress him up? He would look cute in a-" Her words would be cut off as Roku suddenly landed a few feet away from them, her eyes growing wide as she pulled her knees up to her chin, holding up the handle of her weapon as she held her breath, staying still as if the man would miss her if she didn't move.
"Well hello everyone, how may I help you?"

Snkkt!

The blade of her weapon would pop out of the handle after he asked his question, her eyes blinking as if startled. Slowly she would fold the blade back into it's handle, though keeping it in her hand in case she needed to use it. She would gently tug at her golden locks as Onamuji began to talk to the newly arrived man, keeping quiet for now. Koho told her to be on her best behavior, and that's exactly what she was going to do.

Hopefully.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just before Koho could reply to her sister with a 'no', one of two suitors arrived and introduced himself. And to be honest, she could really get a word in edge ways as the gate guard had appeared so suddenly. They hadn't even perfect their stories, which of course was only that they were to leave to Kiri, but still. Koho had a little nagging worry that Sadako was going to lose her temper just purely because of her latest adventure, which ended up with her on death-row essentially. But never-the-less, she had to trust in her sister that the plot would not be lost - did you see what I just did there? The gate guard would appear, the obvious sound of a sword being readied caused the 3rd to give her siblings a cold stare.

"Pay no attention to my sister, " Koho would say as she approached the gate guard, nearing his ear with her scarlet lips, "I'm afraid she has somewhat become unsteady recently. You see, she's only just found out that she's pregnant. And, as you can imagine, she's a little protective over the pup that boils away in her stomach." Koho lied well, whenever she wanted to, and this situation called for a lie to cover up the sound of a blade being unsheathed.

The 3rd would wonder back over to her sister, resting a gentle hand against her stomach, with a false smile on her face. "However, what my partner, Muji, says is correct. We are traveling to Kirigakure and shall only be gone for a little while. My sister, Sadako, is due her baby scan in a few weeks and since we've already paid for it... Well, it would be a tally-whack shame to miss it." Koho was solidifying her reason for returning, a reason based on money and a reason that was untrue. But the guard couldn't prove that, let alone argue against it.

"Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Koho, and this is my darling sister, Sadako."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
What an odd little grouping we had here. One seemed to be a bit jumpy, while the other two were much more composed... well sort of.

"A vacation... and a baby on the way."

Roku seemed a bit surprised, it was the first time anyone tried to convince him that they would be returning. It could be an odd omen, it would cause some to do a little bit more questioning. Roku, however, decided that it would be a little bit more interesting to see what this lot went to do. Why judge harshly all those that pass through these gates? Besides if they went out and found trouble Suna would surely hear about it before they returned. And if they didn't, then these people could be terrifying. Either way, it was a pain in the ass to be on gate duty. Yet he was curious why Saemon interacted with the female that introduced herself as Koho. She was pretty, and apparently the dominant one of the group. He could have swore that someone like that would piss Saemon off, not tickle his fancy.

"My name is Okayama Roku and it is a pleasure to make all of your acquaintance."

He would bow his head momentarily as a smirk curled up on his face.

"Well I suppose that is good enough for me. Please be safe on your travels, I would hate for there to be any complications with the child."

Ultimately he had three names to look up should any sort of red flags come up from their departure. As of this point the names did not ring a bell for him, and if there was something devious about them his administration did not make it very well known so he could not be faulted for not knowing. No, ultimately letting them out was the best decision... and it damn well was the easiest. Raising his right hand he would wave to the group as he would make his way back to one of the stations to get something to drink.

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[Group exit granted]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A smile parched on her face, Koho would nod her head and gently slither her hand around her sister's waist. "Oh goodness!" She would exclaim, uncharacteristically overexcited by something other than the thrill of a battle. Of course this was just an act, and really didn't mean that she was overjoyed. If the guard had objected, the ultimatum that would been given was either: live or die. Well, that's at least how she seen it in her mind. "Heavens forbid that one day you accidentally let away hardened criminals." She said teasingly with a horrid, putrid expression that just oozed sliminess. As if she was professing her guilt right there, right now. Koho was instantly reminded of her act within the Sunan Academy, which involved the slaughter of numerous children; all for the purification of Kosodoro.

The 3rd would walk on, past the guard, drudging her heavy dress through the sands. Sadako and Muji would surely follow but it was probably best for them to leave as quickly as possible. After all, the sharpness in their ambition was obvious - they were all keen to visit Kirigakure and endeavor to a new day, for Sadako and Koho, that new day was particularly covered in blood. "Muji... When we arrive in Kirigakure, could you look over my sister too?" She would ask of Muji something, 'asking' was always strange for her to do, but demanding cooperation wouldn't be preferred.

"And Sadako dear, you need to be less agitated."

[Topic left for Country IV Zone with Sadako/Muji]

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Muji largely ignored the rest of the conversation. He got the gist of it, though. Sadako was edgy, Koho did the talking, and the rather pleasant guardian was going to give them the benefit of the doubt. There was no intimidation factor, no threats, no posturing. He just...let them go and walked away.

"I like him," the Rikudo Sennin noted, "He seems like an upstanding gentleman. Guardians are usually so rude and bullying, always so interested in proving that everyone is guilty of something. No common sense, just a blind devotion. This one seemed to have his head on straight."

It was then that Koho made her request. It almost snapped him out of his train of thought. Protect her sister? Was that in his contract? Did he even care about the contract? Probably not. He didn't really give it much of a look, in any case, and he wasn't too fond of the idea of being a 'mercenary'. It seemed...dirty.

"She seems like she can defend herself, but...if you so desire," Muji acknowledged, giving a shrug.

He could protect two as well as one, it was just an added concern he didn't want to deal with. In all truth, he wanted to use this trip as his own private vacation as much as possible. The more he had to govern, the less time he'd have to do so...

Regardless, at least they were cleared to be on their way. Sunagakure was home, but everyone needed a vacation from time to time.

[Topic Left with the ladies.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would slowly stand up as Koho moved to her, feeling her hand press against her belly. A baby? It was hard for the woman to not laugh at such an absurd thought, but just remained silent as she smiles towards Roku. It was easy enough to get permission to leave the village, even if she thought her sister was trying a bit too hard to seem like just an innocent woman. As they began to leave she would giggle as she ordered Onamuji to protect her, looking over towards the man. "Yeah, Muji-chan. Make sure that you keep me and my little baby safe!" She would giggle as she patted her stomach before looking back at Koho. "I-It's not my fault I reacted like that! He came out of nowhere! Oh...do you think he was a ghost? Are we allowed to leave the village if a ghost lets us?" She mused mostly to herself as they departed.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back