Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beer, beer, beer [E-rank Solo mission, Hitoshi Sazawari]

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”You got all of that?” The middle-aged man with the wild bush of a ragtag beard and hair shot Sazawari a playfull look, indicating that the stern tone of his voice was merely for fun, probably an attempt to unnerve him and have some fun at his expense. Sazawari, being a jokester and smart-ass himself, quickly caught on to the joke, and replied with a smirk and a wink, knowing perfectly well that this would run smooth as.... Sand? A bad play on words, considering their location, but it couldn’t be helped; A slight chuckle let slip through his curled lips. ”Oh, and another thing; I know you’re supposed to keep watch and all, but I can’t see any reason not to give it a taste or two. It’s not only good, it’s THE best brew in this part of the world. Which I’m off to announciate to everyone who’ll be bothered to listen to me. Cheerio, lad!”

The mixed scent of coppery sweetness of the brewing tanks and pipes and the bitterness of the alcoholic beverages within the containers was nearly overwhelming Sazawari as he entered the building. He had smelled alcohol before, of course, but never had a room filled with fumes from a massive brewing operation. Nor had he ever tasted it before. He considered the words of the brewmaster for a few moments, weighing the pros and cons. It was true, he had never tasted alcohol. And if the man spoke true, this would indeed be a good place to try. He looked around, spotting for a cup or something else to drink from, and found a mug hanging in a hook by the wall. The smell of old alcohol was seeped into the mug, nearly causing Sazawari to gag as he looked down into the container and got he full hit of the smell up close. If the beer tasted half as bad as the mug smelled, he knew he would have found yet another thing to dislike.

He felt his knee nearly buckle under as he tried to stand up from the chair to refill the mug. He decided that the smartest thing at the moment would be to sit down and let his mind try to recalibrate. Obviously, his sense of balance was off. And he was pretty sure he was nearly seeing two mugs in his hand. Perhaps he should consider stopping drinking untill the owner of the establishment returned? The thought spun around inside his head. Not because he was thinking it through, but because everything literally spun around in his head at the moment. With a loud burb, he leaned back and closed his eyes. A few minutes of rest, and everything would be fine again...

”So, acquired a taste for it, did you?”
The sudden explosion of the booming voice made Sazawari sit up, before he squinted his eyes and put his hands to his temples. Oh, the pain! What a headache! He attempted to stand up, but decided quickly that the best course of action would be to sit down a little bit more. ”Hahahaha, not used to getting your drinks on yet, eh? Well, you’re not really allowed to drink yet, so I’d be quiet about this one. However, everything looks to be in complete order. Except for you, of course. So I’ma give you a ’passed’ on this one and send you home to bed. You look like it’ll do you good!” Without uttering a single word, Sazawari stood up again, his head still spinning, nodded politely to the brewer, grabbed the bottle of water he was handed, and headed for home. He had never wished for his bed as much as this particular moment.

WC: 619

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back