Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bees and Dogs; Honey and Slobber! (FIGHT CLUB!) [Bmod Battle]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku led the first two contestants to the stage, the white-haired boy giving them both a wide grin. The sunlight shining through the foliage of the forest of deaths famously large trees, giving the area around the arena a lighting for the event. The treehouse the crew members had built in the forest lurked nearby the arena itself, dangling high up in the trees. The arena itself was small compared to norms, but it was as much as a pack of academy students could build in a short amount of time. Once they’d both reached the centre, Riku gave both a quick glance over.

remoteImage.php

He’d known the Aburame for a small while, but he hadn’t seen the honey lover fight before. The Inuzuka just sniffed him at first sight, did Kiramaru do the same? … Riku had to look into that. The thoughts dismissed from his head as he began to announce to the other students.

“Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow academy students … and wildcard over there,” Riku declared, his eyes casually glancing towards Asuka in the spectator area, “First fight of the day! Aburame Ryujou, the honey terror, the boy whos first sight to any of us was disrespecting the Hokage himself! His challenger?”

Riku had to blink for a moment. Crap. He hadn’t remembered to ask the Inuzuka for his name. He’d just have to wing it. With a twinkle in his eye, Riku kept his narration up.

“The Inuzuka from the backwaters of the academy, lurking in the shadows where we never gazed! With a dog by his side and nails as sharp as his companion’s teeth, he thinks he has what it takes to bring down the honey terror! And he might just do it!”

With that, Riku gave a nod to both the contenders, his standard grin still on his face as he gestured with a hand to the centre of the arena.

“Standard rules then,” Riku said, deciding to follow ‘official’ spar rules for once, “Give a bow and the seal. Say anything you wanna say to the crowd now!”

[Summoning Aburame Ryujou]
[Summoning Inuzuka Kohaku]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou walked on over to the fighting area with their handsome leader and the Inuzuka who he'd only really met before in the manners class when he had gotten mixed in on accident. "Finally coming on out to interact with the rest of us, I see! You know, you could've gotten in that classroom for the same reason as the rest of us. We're a lot more fun than those snotty old guys after all!" He said, nudging the other guy as he tried to increase the size of their little Academy Student gang, if only by a bit.

When asked for words as he stood in the middle of the arena, he scratched the back of his head a bit before shouting, "Honey is great! You can put it on anything and it tastes good!"

Then he walked over to one of the arena's sides and bowed before making the seal with one hand and pushing his glasses up with the other. "Sorry but I can't lose, because losing would mean the defeat of honey!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having been called by RIku for the first fight, Kohaku went and stood at his own end of the arena. He only just realised that he'd kind of botched his attempt to introduce himself to Riku by being a bit too caught up in the atmosphere. It didn't matter to him all that much though. As both of them prepared for battle, Kohaku made the appropriate confrontation seal with his hand and then quickly moved himself to all-fours, Shiromaru taking up his position right next to his big brother. The young Inuzuka bared his fangs at Ryujou, like he was silently snarling out of territoriality. Both brothers seemed to have a rather intense fighting spirit and had no problems psyching themselves up for the battle.

"Well that's what we're here for; to have fun," the Inuzuka mused, his voice having become remarkably lower and more serious than the bubbly quality it had only moments ago, "but we still ain't gonna lose! While I love a good smear of honey as much as the next pup, we won't go down so easily!"

Shiromaru looked like he was about to bust a gut with the excitement and eagerness he was showing. As soon as it was time, both of them would be working in perfect unison as only they were able.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave a grin to both as he stepped towards the centre of the ring, nodding to them both once more before throwing his hand up. Glancing towards the crowd to have their eyes ready for the fight to begin. The wind was steady and the sun baring down on the arena sides, the roof covering only the centre.

“Bees vs dogs, this ain’t the story your parents teach you,” Riku said aloud with a grin, “On my count, let the fight begin!”

The white-haired boy began his countdown from ten, stepping backwards from the centre towards the side of the fight. The crowd beginning to silence as they listened to the countdown, ready to watch the performance commence, the only noise being the whispers of bets and the wind itself.

“3 … 2… 1 ..” Riku announced, throwing his hand downward dramatically, “LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!”

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bee Boy liked to believe that before fights, he considered all of his options before making his move. Technically Bee Boy considered all 1 of his possible options for this fight. He got ready to cast the one ninjutsu that he knew and loved; the all glorious stone bullet! Then Riku had to go disturb his concentration with his lame counting, even though Ryujou was atleast 4& percent sure that he messed up on a number somewhere. Bah, oh well. It was time to fight!

[Calling B-Mod]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse SealsA
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Now that Riku had formally declared battle, it seemed it was finally time to put all of his training to the test. Kohaku kept himself on all-fours, low to the ground alongside Shiromaru who took up a very similar pose, both pairs of eyes intently trained on the Aburame and his bees. Both Kohaku and Shiromaru were about to start the battle with an interesting combo and they just hoped that, as they lept into action, it'd give them a narrow advantage.

Actions Sent~

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kohaku and his companion shifted into their fighting stances, Bee Boy moved too in order to get into one more comfortable for him. With eyes staring at him, Ryujou tried glaring back at his opponents too before realizing that he had sunglasses on and that they wouldn't be able to see his eyes. Kind of saddened by his lack of ability to intimidate others, he and his bugs got ready to fight too.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kohaku<i></i>
HP: 4,200
CP: 4,900 - 235 = 4,665
AP: 2 - 1.75 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 2.25

Shiromaru
HP: 2,100
AP: 1 - 1 = 0
AP Next Round: 1

Ryujoi
HP: 3,700 - 761 = 2,939
CP: 5,700 - 276 = 5,424
AP: 2 - 2 = 0
AP Next Round: 2

R O U N D - O N E

0.00 Seconds:
Ryujoi smothers himself in honey and attracts bees! Coat of Bees is equipped!

2.50 Seconds
Ryujoi adjusts his coat and enters Defensive Stance!
Kohaku equips his . . . claws!?

8.75 Seconds
Kohaku strikes at Ryujoi with Heavy Tow! (Critical!) (Bleeding: 36. Roll: 4 - Rank 1 Bleeding!)

10.00 Seconds
Ryujoi fires off an Air Bullet at Kohaku! (Miss!)
Shiromaru lifts his leg and attempts to mark his terrority on Ryujoi, Air Dynamic Marking! (Miss!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiromaru seemed somewhat annoyed when he'd missed, but he didn't let it get to him. Kohaku managed to avoid the Air Bullet as well, managing to dodge and duck out of the way in time. All that agility training was paying off. Shiro seemed ready to do what he did best and Kohaku was already following up with another attack. A few hand signs were made and his claws crackled with electricity.

Actions Sent~

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Covering himself in honey was only one of Bee Boy's expert strategies. Not only was it great because it was honey, it would also make him harder to hit! The idea was great and couldn't possibly fail to win this fight for him, or so Ryujou thought as he pulled the coat around him. His hopes were dashed the next moment as the Inuzuka brought his claws down on him, cutting through the guard of his coat and inflicting a deep cut.

He silently cried to himself beneath his layer of honey. He should have known what he was getting into when he decided to try and bee sneaky for once and shoot an air bullet instead of the all powerful Stone Bullet. Serves him right for not believing in his Stone Bullet and trying to pull some whoosh whoosh heresy.

He raised his hands to once again strike out against his foes when he came to the troubling decision on whether or not he should go for Kohaku's dog. It was definitely a companion at the level of the Bee Man's own Bees and was a considerable threat too! Peeing was no good after all. Ryujou made his decision, keeping the coat wrapped tightly around himself as he got ready to continue the fight.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kohaku<i></i>
HP: 4,200 + 126 = 4,200 (Max)
CP: 4,665 + 147 - 247 - 110 - 235 = 4,220
AP: 2.25 - 2.25 = 0
AP Next Round: 2

Shiromaru
HP: 2,100
AP: 1 - 1 = 0
AP Next Round: 0

Ryujou
HP: 2,939 + 111 - 37 - 181 = 2,832
CP: 5,424 + 171 - 300 = 5,295
AP: 2 - 1.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 2.5

R O U N D - T W O

4.44 Seconds:
Kohaku electrifies his claws with Thunder Fist!

7.50 Seconds:
Ryujou performs a hidden action! (Hit!)

10.00 Seconds:
Kohaku uses Heavy Tow and strikes at Ryujoi! (Miss!)
Shiromaru attempts to Mark Ryujou with Dynamic Marking! (Hit!)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back