Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Bell's are ringing! The Rocking Pirate is here!

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His newfound pirate ship from Moon has been causing a lot of ruckus in Soon's harbor. It took a little bit of coordination, but now they all have instruments too! Well at least the ones that are skilled with music are. Even a little bit more for Kureji to get them all on the same page. "Aight folks, we ain't here to start nothing, at least yet, but we can still get some moola if we play good." He connected some cords to his electric guitar. The cord were connected to some speakers that the Yamanaka had, erm, 'borrowed'. Playing a quick riff to catch the attention of the citizens of Wind Country, he would wait until a small crowd would converge on the area. He would flash a smile towards some of the girls and they would all start talking excitedly to one another. Fixing his sunglasses on his face, he would look back to his pirate crew and nod. They weren't his original Devil's Advocate's band, but they'll have to do for now. Speaking of, he doesn't have a lead singer, so he just will have to fill that spot. Now he might not be Monika with the whole literally empowering the audience with her chakra capabilities, but in this new body, Kureji was confident that people would want an encore once he's done.

His fingers flew over the cords of his guitar, the pirates shredding their instruments and he sang a song that he has heard only a couple of times, but feels that it could be a hit. It's not sang by the original artist, but... what would that word be? Maybe he'll call it a 'cover'. Where a band sings a song not theirs but it still sounds kick ass! Yeah, it's a cover! Even though he doesn't have Monika's influence, he does seem to have an effect on the audience. All of them are cheering and some are even singing along. Overall, everyone is having a good time. "Whoo! Thanks everybody! We take donations, from yen to alcohol! We'll be here all night!"

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fnyyZOQ.png
The band once restocked beer and meat at Sora. Monika made the decision to park their vessel in Soons harbor because not only did it not stick out like a sore thumb in Sora's docks but Soons Harbor's growing population of pirates led to her believing that it might be a safer haven for their ship against the law enforcement here. As they sailed slowly, it was about night time when they came up to the Soons Harbor. Thanks to the navigator, Monika was able to have a couple beers and mess around with the crew as they slowly entered the harbor and while the crew partied they suddenly caught the music within the Sea Winds. The loud merry cheers paused as they heard the familiar sound of… distorted guitars and loud pounding drums. Monika pushed through the crew to head to the front of the ship, smirking as she pointed straight ahead. "GUYS! I THINK WE FOUND OUR PEOPLE! LET'S CHECK ITS OUT!"

The ex-Moon and Tea Shinobi's all cheered! Some started a mosh pit while others hung off the side of the boat to rock the ship. Monika laughed as the ship rocked from side to side as they slowly approached the docks….

….

They arrived toward the end of the song, a mob of rag-tag pirates dressed in leathers, spikes and some with face paint just flooded in howling and screaming! Some carried whole barrels of beer, some brought food and others were dressed as stereotypical pirates with bandanas with an anarchy A on the front of their heads. It was like a flash-mob of another pirate crew who pretty much invited themselves into the party making the crowd look even bigger, Monika laughed. Cracking a beer bottle over the head of some bearded guy then pushed through the crowd looking for the person who was hosting this event. When she was able to push through all the chaos of the pirate mob who were having a good time, Monika could see that the one who had put this whole event thing together was… Kureji!

Monika laughed, she should've known it had to be one of her bandmates to start something this cool. Monika waved her arms, flagging for Kureji to look her way as she began to yell. "Kureji?! Yo Kureji where ya been?! Been looking all around for ya!"

[Entering Topic]

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji always liked seeing when new ships came in, and the treasures and story's they held. On his way he saw his friend Hina gathering flowers. "Hina" Toji said "I'm going to see what new ships are arriving today want to come with me?" Hina seemed to be having a hard time talking as she was kind of shy "Don't worry. " Toji said "it's going to be awesome" He attempted to grab her hand before she could finish and then went off in search of adventure. What new things would these ships bring? Exotic meats and spices? Leathers and silks? So many wonderful possibilities. But what excited Toji the most was what new metals and ores they might have. As the two got closer there was a strange noise. An electric guitar. Now this was going to be even more fun then Toji had thought.

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina strolled loosely in the direction of the harbor, basket and hand. She would stop at different bushels of flowers and greenery to grab cuttings. She took her time, being careful with each specimen, making sure to gently place it in her basket and not take more than the plant was willing to give. Hina loved wandering around and collecting the wild flora. It was one of her favorite hobbies. It was peaceful out here by herself, and she enjoyed the fresh air.
She was so focused on her task, she didn't even realize as her classmate Toji walked up. He seemed so excited and was talking so fast, Hina could barely decipher what his intentions were. Something about the ships, and and harbor? Hina was more focused on making sure Toji's massive feet didn't trample any of her flowers. Hina began to speak up, but was quickly talked over as Toji told her not to worry. Everything was going to be awesome? What did he...
Hina felt his strong grip wrap firmly around her wrist and grab her arm. Hina thought her shoulder might pop out of place as he excitedly dragged her along. As she ran along side Toji, trying her best to keep up she looked down at her flowers worriedly. Luckily they all looked ok. She turned her head back towards the direction she came in longing.
So much for a peaceful stroll...
No matter though. Toji was pretty nice, and she did want to hang out with people more...Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...
As they got closer to the harbor they could hear the sound of music that Toji narrowed in on. It looks like we would be stopping there first!

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It would be kind of a surprise to the Yamanaka as he heard a familiar voice calling out his own name. Part of him would wince since he was in Wind territory, a place where he was once from, a reminder that he chose a life of freedom in exchange for potentially being a criminal. Now he hasn't really made a big splash here such as killing anyone, but he can't deny the fact that people would have recognized that someone was missing from their little soldier roster. He would also wonder how she knew this form was him. And then he remembered back when he left Moon country, he did send out a clone to give her the message of his plans. He strolled right up to Monika and gave her a big ol hug.

One thing that the lead singer would notice is that Kureji felt real. Not wooden nor anything inhuman. "Sorry." He'd say, "Thought you'd look right where the loudest music was playing." He'd rubbed the back of his head. "Speaking of music, not bad for me singing huh? I ain't like you when it comes to the whole actually empowering the audience type of thing, but it looks like the people like it."

He'd look around at the audience and notice a guy with literal horns!? Moving his sunglasses down to get a better look, he decided to walk on over to the guy and pat him on the back all friendly like. "Bro, are those actual horns?! That's so metal! You look like you could shred a guitar! Right Scream Queen?" He'd look over at Monika.

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fnyyZOQ.png
Monika laughed, bear-hugging Kureji before giving him a playful noogie (which was probably a little uncomfortable for Kureji given the metallic spikes around her chest.) She knew that they planned on heading to wind country but needless to say they didn't really travel together when they made the plan. However, it would seem as though they shared a brain cell because they did form a little pirate crew from some of the moon country fans who wanted to tag along– as well as some tea country shinobi Monika brought along. "Yee, had to make a couple pit stops coming here." Monika said before giving Kureji finger guns. "Took me a while but I managed to hip shuffle my way here with a crew– AM I RIGHT!" Screams came from the crowd, letting them know that they were there. Monika hyping up the crew by getting them to chant 'awo' like a bunch of wild dogs barking. Monika grinned with pride, tilting her head as the crowd went wild.

"Yeah, your singing is pretty good, bud. I'm not too proud to keep you from the spotlight, we all got a song in us and each and everyone of us deserves to be heard." the punk smirked, looking down at the crowd, Kureji pointed out a guy with horns at the little reunion that they were having. Monika didn't recognize the horned fellow but she merely assumed it was just a guy who tagged along with the groupies that came with them. Nonetheless he did look the part however did he have the talent, that was up for debate.

"Yeah, we are in need for someone on bass or whoever can juggle with lead guitarist and bass." Monika giggled. "Last bassist probably got lost somewhere and it would be nice to have us a full band again." She shrugged, stealing a beer from a random punk before drop-kicking him into another much larger pirate. While Monika laughed at seeing the punk get beaten and slammed around like a ragdoll. She noticed that along with the horned fellow was a rather plain looking female who was tagging along with him. Pointing at Hina she laughed before calling her out. "And who the fuck is this chick?! What grandma needs bread riding hood?!" Monika chuckled, hiccuping before moving in to steal the little basket away from Hina. "Well I'm the Big Bad Wolf! Gimme that damn basket, I'm taking all your shit hehe." There was a slight look of malice in her eyes, looking at the basket wondering if there was any food or anything valuable in there.

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was easy for Hina to stay out of most peoples targets. Toji, not so much. The lead singer of the group that had been playing on the street had walked right up to them. Another lady joined and focused most of their attention on Toji, noting his big horns and inquiring if he played an instrument. Hina was fine with this, she liked not being noticed. She was about to turn and sneak away before Toji could notice when the woman who had walked up turned her attention in Hina's direction.
"And who the fuck is this chick?! What grandma needs bread riding hood?!"
This was exactly what Hina wanted to avoid. She knew this lady had to be more powerful than her. She stood no chance in a fight, but Hina couldn't just let her walk all over her either.
"Well I'm the Big Bad Wolf! Gimme that damn basket, I'm taking all your shit hehe."
Her words sounded malicious....Hina wondered for a moment if this woman would really steal from a child, but with one look into her eyes Hina knew she would. These flowers weren't that important to her, but she would not let some drunk walk all over her like that. She was a member of the Chikamatsu clam, she was the future overseer, she would not back down.
Hina prepared herself to make a move. Maybe if she could pop out an illusion she would have enough time to get away unseen?

"Stay away from me. I know very powerful people, you don't wanna mess with me." Hina doubted her threats would work, but it was the only thing she could think of. Maybe if she thought that I was weak she would reconsider robbing me? Or maybe even underestimate me. Hina was really starting to regret letting herself be dragged along my Toji.

Toraono Toji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toji would look at the large group of people all gathered to see the ships. A man Toji did not recognize started walking up to him and patted him on the back "Bro, are those actual horns?! That's so metal! You look like you could shred a guitar! Right Scream Queen?" the man said. Toji got very excited turning to his new friend and saying. "ya they are real, I wax them every day to get the shine! I love your jacket! my friend Kazuma has one like that" Toji's smile would grow even larger as he says. "I'm Toji" Thrusting his hand Forword he would then ask. "What's yours" Toji would talk with this man for a second or two before things would start to turn sour. A large woman would walk up to the small group. "Ah" Toji thought "this must be the scream queen lady" Toji would try and find a good spot to extend his hand to say hello but before he could he heard. "And who the fuck is this chick?! What grandma needs bread riding hood?!" She then tried to grab the basket out of Hina's hand. "Hey what are you doing" Toji would ask. before placing his large frame in the way of this woman and Hina. Toji would try and break the lady's hold on the basket. "I's this your friend?" Toji would ask looking at the man he had just started talking to. Toji was getting very upset as he had no idea who this lady was or why she would be picking on his friend Hina like that. But one thing was for sure Toji would not stand by and let it happen.

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kureji would put his hands behind the back of his head and lean back as he watched the events unfold before him. He wasn't going to get involved. That is, until Toji went to try and grab Monika. In a flash, he would move fast enough to grab the man's hand, as a handshake. He didn't grip hard, but it Toji would look into Kureji's eyes, he would see a crazed look all over his face as Kureji gave a huge creepy smile. "I'm Kota, and yeah, this is my friend. My bandmate. So I'd appreciate it if you keep the girls problems to themselves while they figure it out. Just like you don't want your girl hurt, I can't let mine get hurt either. We got ourselves an understanding? Let em figure it out and everybody will be happy in the end."

The whole demeanor of Kureji had changed. Not just the look of his face screamed crazy, but also his voice. Like it belonged to one of those psychopaths that would appear on tv that has been getting away with murder only because they hide their craziness so well.

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina was in a panic by the time Toji stepped in. In a flash the strange man had gotten to Toji's side and was in his face. Hina closed her eyes, but knew what she must do. "Shin Sensei, we are by the docks, please help. There are people here who are trying to steal my basket. They seem dangerous, please hurry."
Hina spoke into her headset as quietly as she could, hoping Toji's distraction would keep the scary lady from hearing her. Now all she could do was wait for Shin to arrive...hopefully that would be soon.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Topic entered per request of Amaterasu Hina had spoken with Kureji about the reasoning for my sudden involvement on Discord.))

Shin had been in Soon's Haven with his pupil and future successor shopping for various tools and supplies needed for the Omni Prime Medical Facility. He knew that Hina and Toji had wandered off and he didn't care about them enjoying their freedom until he heard a call from the future Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan.

His eyes shifted to a reddish hue as Kohana took control. Her body would burst into a red fiery chakra form and two large phoenix like wings would erupt from her back as she took in the natural energy around her and launched into the sky in her Sage Mode. In a matter of moments her avian form would land beside Kureji, with a plume of feathers scattering through the air and fluttering slowly while holding their heigh in the air as if they were being controlled by the woman's soul. Though she appeared in the body of Shin, Toji and Hina would instantly recognize this energy as Kohana.

"Let's leave the kids alone." Her piercing red eyes would look back at Hina and Toji. A firm and angry tone in her voice could be heard, though it was clearly not directed at the children. "It is time to leave. If either of you leave Shin's side again when you all are outside of the village, I will be removing a limb. Do I make myself clear. If you are under his watch you cannot leave his side without consequences." Kohana was always a rough one, and though Toji may not know her as well as Hina, it was safe to assume that the sister of their sensei would not actually remove their appendages.

Turning her gaze back towards Kureji and Monika. "I don't know if you plan on visiting the great village of Sunagakure, but if you ever do and you pull shit like this where you think its appropriate to steal from fucking children, just know you won't be leaving Sunagakure no Sato... at least not with your life." Her eyes would remain red as she would take a few steps back towards the students, wrapping her wing around them to act as an extra arm to push them further along.

"Back to the village with the two of you, I swear the unprofessionalism and utter childlike behavior. If you two were to ever expect to become Shinobi pulling idiotic stunts like this will get you killed. I hope you know this..." Kohana would continue to rant and scold the two students as the made their way through Soon's Haven before arriving back at the main road that would lead them back to Sunagakure.

[Topic Left]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fnyyZOQ.png
Monika chuckled at the girl. She definitely spooked her, even saying that she knew some high ranking people which was a big mistake on her part. Even this guy who came up to prevent her from stealing the basket seemed to be in no shape or form stronger than she was and of course she didn't take this guy seriously. But when Kureji got involved that was when she had to look at him for a moment because she didn't really know if he was serious or not. Like did he feel these kids chakra pressure? They would easily be wiped out and to be honest that would be a pretty empty victory for the most part. "Uhhh… Kureji, buddy, pal, friendo you do feel these guys chakra pressure right? Like they don't even have headbands, bruh common. Can't take these guys seriously." Monika honestly didn't like the idea of fighting academy students, especially ones who couldn't defend themselves when it came to fighting. However, just as she was talking to Kureji about not taking these kiddos seriously and while letting go of the basket– Hina would snitch on them.

Now as the saying goes, snitches get stitches but Monika wasn't going to teach this kid a lesson by wailing on them. That wasn't going to teach them anything, rather she was going to teach her a hard lesson about cowardice. When Hina made the call, a guy suddenly appeared before them almost like an angel given the fancy phoenix wings and all. The rowdy crowd suddenly went quiet upon the entry of Chikamatsu Shin, Monika smirked when seeing this guy once again. "Well, well. We meet again." Monika boasted while downing the rest of her beer. Of course, like village NPC that he was; this guy already demanded that they leave the kids alone. "To be fair they weren't in any real danger, I was just horse playing with the little twerps." she would explain. Truth be told they weren't in danger, hell she was even about to stop but since this has escalated to this– it was kinda a shame they would risk this guys life to save their own.

Monika would let this man speak, let him scold his students and even allowed him to threaten them. Looking at Kureji, then looking back at the man before holding her finger out like a gun before blasting a loud sonic beam behind Chikamatsu Shin feet. "Seems you left something else out of your lesson teach." Monika sneered. "Not only could they have gotten themselves killed, but they also put YOU in danger there." she would state, cracking her knuckles and her neck looking back at the kids. "Now can't really live with myself about killing kids, after all it's YOU PRICKS who put them in danger in the first place. Make them killers and foot soldiers fighting for some system that they don't understand!" Monika was furious at this man. Not only did this guy allow a kid to join the army but he had enough nerve to threaten them and make being a shinobi seem like a good thing.

"Let me ask you something to teach. How many children had to die in your academy because you sensei's get all over zealous for a goddamn class? Better yet, what kind of dreams do your kids have outside of being some political figure or being trained to fight to protect their own?" Monika asked, looking at the children now. "Exactly.. because you aren't allowed for no other dreams, you aren't ALLOWED to not be a fighter hell you aren't even fit to be yourselves! Because if you did have a choice then you wouldn't be able to do all the unholy things you have to do as a Shinobi." Monika hiccuped, she was getting a little light headed from the many beers she's downed. It felt like she had been ranting for a while.

"Alright, you kids run back to the village. Keep running and don't look back. But as for you TEACH." Monika said, cloaking herself in a dark red aura. "You're staying here with me."

[OOC: Stopped Chikamatsu Shin from leaving]

[OOC: The Academy Students and Kureji are free to leave the topic if they want to. :3]

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kureji would shrug, "Eh, I'm a bit unhinged, I'd probably do something stupid and forget all about it in the next few minutes."

It was soon after that someone else would show up. It was Shin, but... There was something off. And he's talking in third person. Kureji rolled his eyes, and people called him weird and crazy. He then replied to what Shin had said, whistling, "Damn. Threatening to de-limb kids? And you wanna say we're bad. I mean, maybe a little, but at least we won't go around de-limbing children. Anyways, this whole thing, while flashy is kinda boring me. Monika, I'm gonna go find a drummer. Hollar if you need me."

He would turn to start to walk away.

(topic left unless stopped)

Amaterasu Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hina would grab Toji’s hand and attempt to pull him away. Sensei was the most powerful person she knew, he could handle this no problem….right?

[Topic Left]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's body began to blur and distort as Kohana turned and looked at Monika. "I don't think you know a goddamn thing you are talking about. No one is forced to become a shinobi within the Land of Wind, those that chose this path do so to protect their home from scum like you. Our students do not have to sacrifice anything for their education, but are encouraged to learn how to save a life first before learning how to take a life."

She would spread out her angelic wings and lift into the air slightly. "Do you wish to test your mettle against the power of Sunagakure? So be it, bitch!"

[BMOD CALLED!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back