Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood is Nasty Business [open/req mednin]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Blood. It was a glorious thing. You strive as a shinobi to learn how to best spill blood, to drain it from another. As you get better at it, you learn how to spill it without splashing yourself, how to make it look messier than it should be or make it as if it was never there to begin with. Red, deep, thick. It's metallic and harsh yet elegant.

But to lose your own, to have your own blood spread over the front of your body, staining your clothing beyond repair... it's not so glorious anymore.

Sometimes missions go well. Being part of the ANBU, you are told to do something, anything the village needs you to do. You sneak in, slash a throat and leave. Once he was even ordered to murder a whole family including two newborn babies. Saemon rarely returned with a scratch.

Sometimes missions go very wrong. As the world grows evermore technologically advanced, so stealth techniques become less and less useful. Sometimes you sneak in and trip an alarm. Sometimes you leave a trace of yourself. Sometimes there's a bunch of bigass dogs. Course that's nothing new.

Saemon's last mission had the 23 year old to leaving the village under darkness. He had to seek out a man disguised as a merchant who had come to Suna and stolen secret somethings from someone important, neither was his business it seemed. And the man was supposed to be strong, talented and a threat. At least an A-rank threat. He was labeled top tier, one of their best so he was sent out alone. The man had been easy to deal with, but the others who had been waiting for Suna's retaliation were not so easy. Three skilled ninja; one who had a strong affinity for ice ninjutsu, one with an axe and the last one could fool the mind.

He found himself overwhelmed swiftly, taking damage left and right. Crimson life being stolen from him in droves. Yet he had never lost a fight. When he was down, he was stronger than ever. He was able to get in close to the ninjutsu user and tear a hole into his chest with spikes made from earth. He had nearly broken his wrist holding him in place for the last second he needed. He did get a huge gash over the right side of his neck, thankfully it was superficial.

With the first one down, he fought the illusionary man next, unwilling to allow his mind to be taken over. But this even required him to break his own toe to get free from a vision. That man ended up with his head smashed into chunks. The last man was the hardest and fought like he did; recklessly, powerfully. His raccoon ANBU mask saved him from a killing blow to the skull, but broke in the process. His enemy fell to a crushed solarplex. Saemon's warhammers were not to be trifled with.

With everyone dispatched, Saemon was able to return home with the stolen goods. Well, only after turning the bodies to dust, leaving no trace.

Once he reported in he was finally allowed to seek out aid from the medical ninja. Usually he would tend to himself, but not this time. His ribs were cracked, his toe broken, his neck cut and probably infected, his head was in agony and he was losing blood from a wide cut over his lower abdomen that wouldn't clot. It needed stitches.

The tall brunette was tired, and covered in fuckin blood. He was put into a room right away and sat holding a towel to his middle waiting for some aid. He was wearing only black pants (having removed his entire ANBU attire as required for anonymity) and sandals. His long brown hair hung limpy and matted before his face. He was trying not to wince. He hoped he wouldn't end up with someone foolish.

[looking for a med nin.]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Fuck it, I'll RP with you. I'll push my slots to the limits :3]

Before the brunette had been assigned a room to wait, he was checked over by a staff nurse. Due to the nature of his injuries, he was admitted into the Accident and Emergency department of the hospital. The bustle and crackle of noise, foot steps pattering against the smoothed floor would raise hopes of those waiting - only to have them diminished at the curtain not being pulled back. "Sorry," A man said as fingers breached the security of the curtains; peeling them back and allowing the brunette to rest his eyes on a 32 year old, Medical Chief. He didn't look that old, in fact, he looked pretty youthful. "It's normally quite busy around here, you see."

The red, orange bushy haired man approached the injured patient. He flipped through the check box notes, eyes dashing from left to right: what was he thinking? "So, we have here... cracked ribs, broken toe, large wound in the lower abdominal area and another wound on your neck..." Kasa would lift his baby blues from the paper and rest his eyes on the sorry state of a man."Right, well lets get started then, shall we?"

The first action that Kasa took was to tend to the large abdominal wound, which require the assistance of another pair of hands. He would clean the wound and await his assistant to arrive, slowly sussing out the risk of infection by the dirt inside of the wound. "She won't be a moment."

[Gonna get Chizuru over to help me out, if she can make it!
Hope you don't mind~!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as the words left Kasa’s mouth, would she appear. At first glance, one would think that she was here to visit someone and had just stepped into the wrong room. She was small, standing at a mere 4’3” tall and so cute with her long black hair and eerie red colored eyes. Not a natural color but most never questioned it considering how normal she looked compared to some of the other people here in Suna. She was to be Kasa’s assistant and though she was just as young as she looked, she was quite capable of assisting the chief medical ninja in his duties.

“I am ready, Sir Unohara.”

Her voice was lovely to the ears, soft yet loud enough to be heard clearly. She had already washed her hands and had her sleeves rolled up and had on a pair of gloves. Her outfit wasn’t exactly what one would think of when it came to a hospital worker but she didn’t exactly have a uniform just yet.

[thanks for allowing me to join]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[yay!!]

Saemon sat for a short while gritting his teeth. He was used to pain, but he wasn't fond of it. Luckily, he hadn't needed to wait long.

The door opened first, alerting him to the entrance of his medic, then a hand appeared a moment after an apology was uttered and shortly before he finished with a weak excuse. It sounded like a formality. He found himself immediately annoyed. "It happens." he responded automatically.

Yet, unlike the other untrained masses in this near waste of shinobi funds, this medic was intent to get right to his injuries. The last one he saw insisted on getting his information before closing his bleeding wound. It was a nice change of pace.

Yet he couldn't hide his irritation. His handsome brow was furrowed and he looked over the ginger-nin with a skeptical look. It was the arrival of his help that really drew his face into a look of true displeasure. It was a little girl.

Closing his green eyes, Sae forced himself to release his tension and bias for the time being and allow them to do their work. But he couldn't help but ask, "Is she a medic in training? She can't be more than, what, 6?" And here he was, a 23 year old adult lying practically naked on the table. And fuck did his ribs hurt.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa yanked over a little stool, its tiny wheels struggling with the sharp and sudden movement. The sound of their bodies buckling was uncomfortable, and gritty, to one senses. "It does," He would reply to the man with a distracted expressions that depicted distraction, and a natural smile, "You're gritting your teeth pretty well, shinobi-san." He commented on the composure that had been bestowed upon the injured gentleman, and it was automatic to assume that his injuries were that of a battle; wounds only gifted to those most versed in risking their life.

At that point, his apprentice, the gentle Yamazaki Chizuru entered the room. She wasn't wearing any medical garb, which confused him somewhat. "Chizu, go and fetch one of those plastic aprons in the cabinet over there." He loosely nodded his head towards one, of many, cabinets. Oh, well, this could be an awkward adventure to find the disposable aprons. And it was at that moment, that this injured fellow, had remarked about Chizuru's age - which may somewhat imply their lack of trust in one's abilities. Kasa smiled as he lifted his head, pulling over a small medical cart to his side. He reached for some cotton buds and a clamp-like tool to hold the bubs in place, "Chizu, take this and dab it with the antibacterial solution in the cart. Make sure to dab around the areas of the larger, and smaller neck wound, to reduce the risk of infection. We don't want to be sealing up his wound with dirt still present, do we?" The medical chief would smile gently, returning his gaze towards the injured, and somewhat, rude shinobi.

"Shinobi-san, my apprentice would not be here if I did not find her abilities suitable. I ask you to treat her with respect while you are under our care, please."
His tone was strict, yet kind, but he meant what he said. Kasa didn't want anyone looking down on his student. "So, I take it you were in some sort of scruff, yeah?" He inquired, as he held a sterile material against his abdominal wound, reducing any bleeding.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru was indeed not wearing any official medical garb save for her gloves. She had been wondering if there even were uniforms but had not got around to asking about it. If anything she could just use one of her own outfits from her house when she helped her father work on various people, animals and flora. After being told where the plastic aprons were she’d move swiftly to retrieve it and put it on. Despite the shinobi’s lack of trust, Chizuru was still all smiles.

“I’m 12 years of age, actually sir Shinobi. I’m very adequate at assisting and you’re not my first. I’ve been doing this, interestingly enough, since I was six.”

Anyone familiar with the Yamazaki clan should not be surprised by this information from the little girl. She’d put on a face mask before moving any closer to the man and began to sterilize his wound as per Kasa’s orders. She hoped her words had put the man at ease though Chizuru did have a bit of a condescending way of explaining that she was good at what she did. She didn’t mean to sound that way, but that’s how it always came out which was one of the reasons she lacked many friends going through school. Precise and methodical was she, making sure that no spot was missed. Clearly, the site of blood and these wounds did not deter Chizuru in the slightest.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back