Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood, Sweat, and Possibly Tears! [Open Class/Tutor]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
30a5b4e1d0454427ab521f3dddc97bfc.jpg

Time had passed since the last class Shin had taught and a lot had changed in his life in such a short time. For starters he learned of his other half, his Shadow, his Persona. This part of his being that was the soul of another. Kohana was her name and she was so different than Shin. Having to struggle daily to keep her in line the young Yamanaka spent most of his time dwelling within his own mind trying to teach this primal spirit the right way to act versus actions that would cause damage and destruction. The incident with Teke and the mission with Teke caused Shin to learn a lot about this spirit. Her swordsmanship was exceptional, but for some reason the Phantom Lord felt as if there was more to her than she let on. Perhaps the upcoming trip to Water Country would give the Mednin the necessary break from his daily life to be able to deliver dealer into this problem of his.

Letting out a sigh the boy would walk into the classroom in which he was assigned. Much to his surprise the academy had fulfilled his request by removing all of the desk from the room and supplying a rack filled of varying pikes, staves, and polearms. Beside the rack set a stand holding a variety of blades from the traditional katana to the rapier and even a broadsword. Under the sword stand was a set of drawers which contained an assortment of other smaller weapons such as projectiles and thrown tools, ripe darts, and even scrolls containing some of his father's marionette creations. The hardwood floor had a new coating if sealant and wax to help prevent any damage to the actual structure of the rooms as Shin told the Academy Head that this class was going to be getting physical.

With a soft sigh the young blonde made his way to the blackboard which remained on the wall at the front of the room where he would write a message for his students. He wondered who would be taking this class today or if he had met any of his students prior to this class.
Board said:
Welcome!
The name is Chikamatsu Shin and I will be teaching this class today.

OoC Rules:
  • 1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
    2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
    3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
    4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
    5.) If warranted new rules may apply
    6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.

Tenro Karasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Blood, Sweat, and Possibly Tears! [Open Class]

Karasu had been sitting in classes all day completely bored out of his mind. He groaned and grunted and shifted in his seat on the ground, finally slamming his fist down onto the floor next to him ”Why do we need this training?! I am already the strongest there is!” he yells in the middle of the classroom rather disruptively. Moments after this declaration, his teacher Chikamatsu Shin just happened to walk into the class. He grinned from ear to ear then upon watching the boy enter he groaned in disappointment figuring it was just another student. Would this day ever end?

Upon declaration from Shin that the he was teaching the class, Karasu’s mouth dropped at the boy barely above his age. He points disrespectfully at the teacher and exclaims in shock ”YOU!?" he yelled completely arrogantly. Moments after he grabbed his stomach laughing and rolling across the ground, he truly had no respect and jumped up to his feet in a victory pose with his hand in the air as if he had won something "Once I, Tenro Karasu show my absolute strength by defeating you, I will be named Kage.". He grinned shadowboxing in the air with finesse, well that is until his toe landed against the wall, then he would fall on to the ground in agony and tears rolling down his face. He grimaced and got up and punched the wall in revenge, only to cry in agony from his now swelling fist, which would then lead to him slipping and landing on his back on the ground dazed and confused. The boy truly was a lost cause.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was some sort of spectacle or convoluted display of ego going on in the back of the room. Nazomeku didn’t pay too much attention to names or words, just primarily actions and the actions this big displayed weren’t of any interest to him.

Walking through the threshold of the door, he would’ve sat in the empty seat closest to the door, next to another student who seemed to only be filling in space. Yet there were no desks in the middle of the room. The room was strangely arranged with a good of empty space in the middle of it.

[Interesting.]

It was peaceful here in the front of the room, and other then the burning desire for power that boiled inside of the Senju, he preferred his surroundings to be peaceful. He stood closest to the door without making it seemed as though he would escape st any second, or didn’t want to be there.

The other student looking person in the classroom was obviously the teacher since his name had been written boldly on the board.

[Chikamatsu Shin,] Nazo thought to himself, beginning to wonder what it was about the double a that made him want to chuckle to himself. He had never been in a class before, so he was ignorant to how things would proceed, yet as a Senju servant when he was instructed to clean small classrooms for the main branch the class always had desks aligned perfectly in rows and columns. If one was out of alignment, it was his duty to correct it.

That didn’t interest him as much as the actual teachings that took place in the room during the day. He pondered it heavily for years, and was glad to get his first chance to finally take part in the learning.

Staring blankly at Shin, he didn’t prejudge his abilities for his looks, and contemplated how much strength and Shinobi know-how he actually possessed to be put in charge of a class full of Academy Students.

[WC: 337 / 1500] [PC: 1 / 5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank

Tetsushi leaned against the door frame of the classroom with his arms folded across his chest and observed the events transpiring within the room itself, grimacing ever so slightly as one student in particular made several boastful fallacies before stubbing his toe against the wall. "Such disrespect," he pondered to himself as he recalled his first class in his previous life. "Are the legends of Sunagakure really that dull?" He didn't linger upon that bitter thought for long, instead opting to enter the classroom itself and approach the fallen boy himself.

"Appearances are not always accurate," he said to the boy who had lost to his own shadow as he walked over and offered a helping hand. "Our sensei taught me that in another class." The boy then turned to face the instructor, regardless of whether his proud peer would accept either his advice or his aid.

"My apologies for my rude behavior, Chikamatsu-sensei; it is indeed a pleasure to meet you once again," he addressed the instructor around his own apparent age, bowing at the waist as he did so. As he rose he noted the cleared expanse in the center of the room as well as the small armory of weaponry off to the side. A grin spread across his features. "I trust we are to learn about Taijutsu today?"

His dark eyes wandered over towards a fourth person in their midst, his verbal and physical non-participation in what was going on so far giving Tetsushi the impression that this boy was quite contemplative; calculating, even. Perhaps if he were to introduce himself--or his current identity rather--to everyone then maybe, just maybe, he would learn who the others were.

"Where are my manners today?" he joked as bowed slightly towards both of his peers. "My name is Oshiro Tetsushi, and it is nice to meet you both as well."

Yasei Shurou

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Practically dragging himself into the class, he hardly showed any interest in others or the environment itself. He yawned rather loudly as if completely bored, rubbing his still awakening eyes as he witnessed, well he wasn’t sure what he witnessed from the pink haired boy. Looking around the room though, he preferred that carefree mentality than what the other two were exhibiting. He was all for having a good time after all. He felt the academy was split between the oh so serious I want to be cool brooding types or the egotistical wanna be tough guys. He found it time consuming to deal with characters like that, they were kids after all. He would much rather be doing something that involved food, sleep, or at least something semi entertaining.

Looking over to the teacher, he quickly noticed how young the teacher happened to be. A prodigy perhaps? It was quite the accomplishment for people close to his age to be skllled enough to be teaching a class already, his skills must be valued by Sunagakure after all. He had heard rumors of a child medical nin prodigy, this must have been him. Fascinating, he didn’t expect to run into a local legend so quickly after transferring into the academy. Though all this was short lived, he was reminded of his physical exhaustion with another yawn. He would rather be sleeping…or eating. When was lunch time anyway?

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As students begin to file in there was one that caught his attention almost instantly. A deep sigh slipped from Shin's mouth as the boy would stand and began to attempt to intimidate the Mednin. Not giving much thought the boy would raise his hand which counjured a bright red light from a seal upon the skin. As the light filled the room Karasu would feel cold steal upon his throat. As the light would fade there stood a woman who looked very similar to Shin, even in the smae clothing. Her eyes were a deep red and in her hand was a rapier sharp enough to easily end the child laying on the ground. "If you wish to threaten someone of higher skills than you, make sure you can at least stand before them..." His eyes would then shift towards the door where his attention was caught by his students named Tetsushi. A soft warm smile took over his face as the girl would wisp out of existence.

"No need to apologise Tetsushi-san. I'm glad you could make it. I'm sure this is a class in which you can walk away with a lot of training material."<i></i> Shin knew that the man in the vessel of the child was probably needing training on establishing this new body of his and being able to utilise it to it's maxed potential, or at least for now. He looked at the other students that walked in. He hadn't met either of them before but that wouldn't change anything. With a gesture of his arm then Instructor would invite all of the students to come in a take a seat at the sides of the room to allow the center to remain empty.

Stepping to the center of the room of the room Shin would begin the class instructions. "As it has been stated my name is Chikamatsu Shin. Though I am young do not think that means I am unable to lead this course."<i></i> As he spoke the boy extended his hand out to his side and snapped his fingers. A flurry of pink and red petals seemed to appear out of nowhere and began to flutter around the boy quickly. Lowering his left arm the boy smirked as he reached out with his right hand and began to grasp the air. The flower petals flew to his hand with much haste and perfectly condensed to form a rapier. The hilt was made of a soft pink densed collection of flower petals but appeared to also be metallic. The long thin blade was a deep crimson that spiralled with small rippled edges which were razor sharp. "Today's class is going to be a simple one. The theme is Taijutsu."<i></i> Pointing to the rack in the back of the room with his blade the boy continued.

"If you came to class without proper tools for your personal preference of physical combat please grab any weapon the Academy has so nicely supplied. For those of you with your preferred ninja tools please let me know why it is you chose that tool as well as a quick introduction so that I can learn your names. Once you all have your tools and have introduced yourself we will begin this practical application lesson on combat."<i></i> A smirk stretched on his face as he shifted the rapier to plant the tip of the blade into the ground just before his feet. Placing one hand atop of the other the boy would scan the room and cast his eyes upon the Shadows of the students to see their deeper souls. The hatred, fear, desperation of each student was visible to the young Grandeur Phantom, even if the students were not consciously aware of these dark emotions that weighed their souls down. All except Tetsushi seemed tohave appropriate essences for their body and age, but that doesn't mean that these shades wouldn't warp and change throughout their lesson to further reveal their truest secret of self.

[col]OoC Rules:
1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
5.) If warranted new rules may apply
6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.|Karasu [progress]20[/progress]
Tetsushi [progress]20[/progress]
Nazomeko [progress]20[/progress]
Shurou [progress]20[/progress][/col]

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chiyoko was running through the halls, she was so afraid in the previous class that she could not leave till everyone was gone. Chiyoko also knew that if school was going to be like this it meant that the next class too was going to be packed with people. Chiyoko feels she is going to make a bad impression on the teacher as she opened the door and tripped on a loose board, falling over and landing right at Chikamatsu Shin's foot. Getting up as quickly as she could, she could already see several students already in class and to her relief, it was just four. Turning back to Shin she bowed to her waist level.

"I am so sorry sensei! I-I ran into some personal difficulties on the way here!" Chiyoko then looks right into Shin's eyes as she went back into a neutral stance. Her eyes, two different colors, one of which the Byakko possessed. Her fox ears burst from their hood as she realized who it was. "Chikamatsu Shin? Second best medic ninja in Sunagakure? I-it is such an honor to meet such a great medninja! I-I am extremely sorry for being late for your..." Chiyoko's eyes strayed from Shin, and now was glazing over the class environment before snapping back to Shin.

"Y-your Taijutsu class!" Chiyoko hoped she said the right answer as her ears stood at attention, which twitched and turned like some radars on her ears. Chiyoko was afraid to dismiss herself from Shin, after all she did not want to disgrace the Aikayume clan and the Byakko clan with her disgraceful actions, which she has no idea she could possibly be the best behaved person so far on the roster.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As the class would chit chat back and forth betwixt each other, the teacher of the class, Shin, would feel an incoming presence. This familiar force was warming, nearly pure, and that of a dear friend.

In the exact middle of the class where an area had been cleared, a surge of the very fabric of reality would begin to push and pull at the center of the room, contorting ones view to those focused on its epicenter. From this distortion, a sharp blue and purple beam of light would burst into existence. This light would pierce the bending space and shine light on a new inhabitant of the room.

Sporting his usual attire of a red longsleeve and black harem, Akagi now stood in the middle of the room. A sharp blue and purple energy resonating off of him, his hand pointing to the center of his forehead where a shiny Sunagakure symbol rested on a forehead protector. His eyes looking directly at Shin as he spoke.

"Yo."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Tetsushi's eyes widened as Shin raised his hand and seemingly summoned a female in flash of red light. His mind began to wander and contemplate the various origins of the girl--was she summoned, bound to his sensei's servitude? Was she some kind of clone like he had seen in his last class? Then his expression soured and his fists and teeth clenched tightly and his aura flared briefly as he realized just who or what this woman was. Before his restraint gave into indignation at Shin's apparent deception, however, two others entered the room, including a recently graduated Genin judging by his subtle pride in his forehead protector. Although he was confident to some extent that the students would prove to be little more than a hassle, he now had two actual shinobi--friends from what it seemed--to deal with.

Not to mention, he was better than that, or at least he strove to be better than that. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he calmed down long enough to touch the invisible seal Shin had placed on his hand. "You have some explaining to do," he transmitted his message to the instructor telepathically before taking a seat a few desks away from the bevvy of weaponry.

"I prefer my own two hands," he stated as he watched the other four students reveal their choices. "Simple, yet versatile; unarmed fighting is the foundation on which all other weapons--or any artificial extensions of human physiology--are designed upon."<i></i>

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
20180128_163626.png

"Looks like this could will get rough" Said the purple haired individual, who's face appeared to look like a young maiden but in this reality its a he. Peko began to scan the room, as it was filled with new blood and this 'teacher' looked familiar. It was as though he saw this shin from classes ago, but peko's memory was never really in his favor so he wasn't so sure on that. It wasn't long, before peko had arrived to class or at least by the classroom doorway as he can be seen, leaning in between the classroom and the hallway. His arms across his chest, appearing to look cool and casual like he always do. This new generation of students, looked to be promising. Peko hopes that he doesn't have to see the overused tropes, that you would likely find in books and what not.

He sees that they've already got the overconfident goofy type, as his eyes looked in the boys direction that challenged shin and wants to become a kage. Its too early to ever determine if someone would become a kage, in the coming years. In his opinion, peko never cared about a kage or their duty to protect the village. Its too much of a responsibility and, he doesn't have the patience for it. Someone seemed to have caught peko's attention, he didn't know that if this tetsushi person would be the teachers pet type or the one that wants to try his best in order to achieve his goals.

Peko would try and study his environment and, the many characters that are here today. The lesson had to be something physical, he's curious as to what wise teaching that shin would bring to this class. After a long Absence from the academy scene, this would be a good way to freshen him up and test his own abilities in a quick exchange of combat.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Wow, so many students. I wasn't expecting this at all.]

The Senju followed instructions and walked to the back of the room, looking for a simple staff. He picked up the Bo, a Japanese traditional long staff used for martial arts, which seemed fitting here in this class focused on taijutsu. Since it was Academy grade, the Senju could easily tell it was made from the basic hardwood construction; therefore, it didn't have much flexibility to it. Specifically, the staff was a rokushakubo, or otherwise described as a six-foot staff that had a 3 cm thickness, which tapered to about 2cm thicks in the center, where the grip would be so that it was easier to grip fully with a closed fist and counter or block incoming attacks.

[Hmm... the staff has always been a weapon that has caught my eye. I'm not sure why but I feel like it would be a great compliment to my ninjutsu. I could easily tap the ground to evoke both suiton and doton ninjutsu, or augment those jutsu to create mokuton...] he thought as he stared blankly at the staff that he now held in his hand before turning back around to move back to his original standing position in the room.

He wasn't thrilled to do introductions, or really speak to anyone for that matter. He wasn't comfortable in a place with all of this dynamic energy and shinobi's who he knew would one day grow to be his rivals, if not sooner rather than later. The very meaning of his name was 'mystery,' and he preferred to keep it that way so he would intentionally forego stepping forward and introducing himself unless called upon to do so by the instructor.

[He should have received my attendance submission from the school, so he should know who I am. If everyone else introduces themselves, then by process of elimination he'll know I'm Senju Nazomeku.]

The girl who had run late apologized profusely. Often times Nazo would assimilate over apologetic-ness as weakness, yet in this case he only saw it as another form of respect. Then there was a guy who seemed to appear through some sort of shunshin technique, or light-bending teleportation as he wasn't there one second and then the next he was. The next person that Nazomeku noticed was a girly looking dude who mumbled something before entering in fully. Lastly, there was a guy who spouted some type of philosophical comment about fighting with his hands.

The classroom truly had it all, and was starting to feel a little crowded. [Remaining focused on the teacher and following his instructions is all the reason why I came here. I can't allow myself to get caught up in the trivial nonsense of these other students. Their personalities and strengths will show themselves while the class goes on.]

[WC: (478) 815 / 1500] [PC: 2 / 5]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Posting via mobile so I am sorry if there are typos and subpar coding :p))

Shin would let another sigh slip from his lips, which seemed to become a sort of hobby from the boy, as he heard the familiar voice of Tetsushi chime through his mind. "That's fair, in due time, but there is no need to cause alarm. Take a breath." The Sensei's eyes darted to lock with his pupil angered self. Shin knew what he was doing, well mostly, and he didn't need to explain himself to his student. No matter how experienced that student may have been in another life. A slight flicker of red lasted but a mere moment in his otherwise blue eyes. Like Damashi's own rage Shin had an internal struggle of maintaining Kohana's ever taxing soul, but that was a story for another day. All the while a student made his was to the back of the room to quietly grab his weapon.

Before continuing the class it seemed as though some late arrivals were coming to the class. The thud of a body was heard as Shin's attention was brought to his own foot upon seeing a child land upon it. Chuckling softly the boy would extend a hand to help her to her feet, well he was going to until she appeared to springboard back up herself and began apologising vigoursly. A blush came to his cheeks as he shook his hands before him. "No need to apologise, accidents happen."<i></i> Much to the MedNin's surprise the girl showed features of his medics-in-arms. Perhaps she was an offspring of the Toraono Clan. "No need for flattery, just take a seat and introduce yourself to the class. Should you need a weapon for today's instruction you are more than welcome to use one provided."<i></i> He gestured his arm towards the stack of tools in the back of the room.

As if his attention was peaked another smile would take control of the boy's face as a sudden surge of energy was displayed in the room, causing his deerest friend to appear. Stepping towards his peer the small Yamanaka would extend his hand in a clenched fist towards Akagi. Upon contact Shin would channel much of his excited, and in all honesty word vomit expressing his excitement to see that his friend had successfully graduated from the Academy. Now I won't type everything out because Shin can be extra and a tad emotional and I think there is a character limit so let's continue.

"Well class, it looks like we have a Genin in our precense that focuses on the subject for today, so in keeping with the spirit of things I will be having Akagi-san here assist in my instructions."<i></i> A chuckle escaped from the Phantom Lord as he lowered his hand and shifted his attention back to his students. Another student had arrived and looked familiar to Shin, but he could quite place from where. "Unarmed combat is a good choice Tetsushi-san, it allows you to maximize your own physical strengths without having to need the aid of a tool which could provide extra resourcefulness in a situation where your supplies are limited."<i></i>

Shin looked over to Damashi and gave him a nod. "Now, will someone else share with the class what style of Taijutsu you are training for profeciency in?" Shin would wait for the students to speak before continuing on to a more interactive stance on the subject.

Progression:
Karasu X 20%
Tetsushi 40%
Nazomeko 40%
Shurou X 20%
Akagi 20%
Chiyoko 20%
Peko 20%

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko proceeded to reach for a weapon, but stopped. The Byakko girl is unsure of which to pick. Not because of how she does not know how to use them, but more like the Byakko had made her learn at least how to wield and use each type common in the village and their clan, they were not legendary Taijutsu users for nothing. With a gulp, she closed her eyes and she picked one at random. The girl felt the wooden material, how it was shaped and how it was crafted.

Her eyes open and she pulled out nun-chucks, wait no, there was another end to it. It was a three-sectioned staff. Chiyoko sighed and put it away. Chiyoko did not like it. It was clear she has no idea what to use, but instead she decided to go stand in the middle and bowed to Shin in apology. "I-I apologize Shin-sensei... I am indecisive of the weapon choices available to me Sensei. A-as one of the Byakko clan I am terribly sorry, but it is not because I have no knowledge of any weapons here... But rather the Byakko are... not joking when they said they are excellent practitioners of Taijutsu..." Chiyoko shivered. While she did not resent the training, she found the whole process scary cause they had her train under an instructor for a week to go through all the weapon types. Some training lessons extend way past her bed time even. Chiyoko then looked bravely towards Shin.

"I am a practitioner of the Tora no Ken, the Byakko's legendary unarmed martial art fighting style," Chiyoko bowed in respect. "While I may not be an excellent taijutsu user like any in this room I wield with pride my skill as one of the Byakko... and the Aikayume." Chiyoko then stood up straight, then strikes the air with strong precise and powerful punches and palms, like the ferocity of the tiger and perhaps a certain med-ninja shown in her movement, before striking a pose.

Chiyoko took a breath, then she stood up and bowed. The girl smiled adorably. "I hope that showed you what form of Taijutsu I went for Shin-sensei," Chiyoko bowed. "I was not taught much of the style yet so hopefully it was enough to let Shin-sensei know." Chiyoko then went to the back, near the weapon racks and sighed in relief with a hand over her chest. The girl had no idea what came over her. The Tora no Ken felt natural to her, almost to natural, but she knew only of the basic techniques to allow this at least. Chiyoko wondered if the Chief Med-ninja, who was from the Byakko clan herself, had shown Shin the advanced techniques of Tora no Ken. The girl's blue eye stood out in the dark as it looked towards whoever was next to show off their moves to Shin. Maybe she could learn and try different weapons more.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nazomeku took it all in. There was so much going on in such a short period of time, some of the other students even seemed to have a hard time keeping up. He noticed very quickly how the instructor had taken to the boy who had appeared from what Nazomeku had thought was a shunshin, and still was unsure if he was correct or not in this guess. Yet there was a relationship there. They pounded fists and only moments after his appearance, Shin-senpai had acknowledged him as a co-instructor.

[He must think very highly of this guy if he is only a Genin and is also allowing him to co-instruct,] he thought to himself, jumping to conclusions rather quickly and not thinking about how long the boy could’ve been a Genin for, or the amount of missions he had been on to prove himself as an able Sunagakure Shinobi. All of that didn’t matter, what mattered the most to Nazo was strength and power. It was one of the very few things that he respected most in this world outside of integrity.

His eyes followed the girl who too put on a show for the sensei after the introduction of Akagi-san was mostly ignored by her. She had trouble choosing a weapon and she had explained why for all the class to here. Something about the ‘Tora no ken, the Byakko’s legendary unarmed martial arts fighting style.’ Being so sheltered, Nazomeku didn’t know about pretty much anything that she had just mentioned, or even when she threw in another reference to the ‘Aikayume,’ although it was mentally noted so that he could read up on these clans or legendary taijutsu users outside of class as his own assigned homework to self.

Again, focusing on the most important thing at hand, it was answering Senpai’s question to hopefully get the most out this class, which was already starting to feel as though it was dragging on.

Nazomeku slammed the rokushakubo staff down hard before twirling it up in the air and catching it perfectly in the middle, his grip so strong and firm on it that his knuckles would turn pale. “This isn’t my weapon of choice, but I imagine myself making a customized weapon similar to this in the future. I believe weapons of this type and of the type I’m envisioning creating for myself, will specialize in dealing bludgeoning damage specifically. Either a staff typed weapon, or unarmed hand-to-hand combat.”

Nazomeku was treading a fine line of trying to act like he knew what he was talking about, while also not giving up the fact that he wasn’t very well versed in taijutsu or weapon usage. He didn’t think anyone would hold it against them if they found out, although being from the prestiged Senju clan, he might endure some criticism if they did.

[WC: (482) 1,297 / 1500] [PC: 3 / 5]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi would return Shin's gesture showing a big smile. Following his own expression of realization which lead to Akagi bursting out into laughter. Deciding to at the moment keep to himself his Exam experience and how he fell into Kyuji-sensei.

Turning his head around the class and seeing plenty of new faces, putting a smile on his face. Once realizing he was going to be assisting he would watch as some of the students demonstrated their techniques and proficiency with weapons. Taking interest in the girl who spoke about being a Byakko, which he was now in servitude of. Watching her battle the air as if there was an opponent there. Akagi would chime in after she spoke submissively to Shin about her fighting technique, "To master taijutsu and specifically your style, you can't have a single doubt about it. For example-" As the words left his mouth he would draw Suna Tsume, a shortsword with no cross bar, from his back, swiping the air in front of him in a downward motion. The sound of a great downward force would be produced as would a small streak of light on a chair a few feet away from him. Sheathing the blade back onto his back the light would briefly expand before a clean cutting sound would rip the chair in half.

Looking back to Shin he would mentally commune, Sorry I am being pretty prideful and flashy, I will pay any expenses caused by this class. with a smile on his face Akagi would cross his arms and speak once again, "So you are the daughter of Kyuji-sensei, no? She is a wonderful swordswoman."

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Sorry for the delay class! Life got busy on my day off, so no one will be a strike this round! Also I am posting mobile to keep the class going so if I have typos etc please let me know :) and without waiting any longer let's get to the meat of the class!))

Shin chuckled softly as his friend would demonstrate some of the skills that he had. Looking around to his students the Mednin would come to realize that his students all seemed to have different ideas of what kind of Taijutsu they wanted to learn and they even expressed this in very different manners. From executing a memorize routine of moves to grabbing a weapon with stealth and and minimal commotion. Placing his hands together the boy would make a series of handseals at a quick speed as a puff of smoke wound surround him. Exact replicas of Shin stood behind him, each holding varying weapons that would match that of each student's preference, with the exception of Chiyoko. Placing his hands together the boy would begin speaking once again.

"So everyone will be partnering up with my clones, except you Chiyoko-chan. You will be working with Akagi-san here. The task is simple simply don't get hit." With a chuckle from his lips the Grandeur Phantom would pull his hands apart causing a plethora of lights, colors, and shapes to appear. As he pulled further away the vision of the students would slowly obscure as these lights and filtering colors would take over their ocular senses, and in mere seconds the students would come to see themselves in the middle of an ancient arena surrounded by thousands of spectators.

The arena was ancient and truly mesmorizing. The four cardnial directions were marked by the statues of elemental beings. Each uniquely designed and portrayed very different elements that have become essential for Sunagakure. To the North stood a statue that represented the Goddess Mother Suna. Her beauty was unrivaled by any of the others. To the South was a darker figure that seemed to rival that of the great benevolence protrayed to the north. An eerie and archaic evil was depicted there while the East displayed a youthful spirit full of fire and light. To the West stood another feminine build but she seemed more humble and modest. A flowing design would suggest an origin from the rare waters that keep Sunagakure alive.

Regardless each student would only see the depicted surrounding, themself, and the opponent Shin had designated for them. Each clone would shift into a post that most utilized the weapon equiped before darting at the students.

((OoC: so for your next post you have complete control of my clones if I paired you with one of them. I would like to see a well written spar between you and the clone!))

Karasu X 20%
Tetsushi 40%
Nazomeko 60%
Shurou X 20%
Akagi 40%
Chiyoko 40%
Peko 20%

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko listened to her fellow student, or at least she thinks he is, the girl could not really tell who is a student and who is a teacher as seeing how even the Gennin looked young and their teacher was relatively young compared to them as well. Chiyoko wondered why there are so many talented people in this school and she is rather, normal. The girl's attention returns to the real world when she is snapped back by the words of the Gennin, named Akagi. The girl looks down apologetically, then looks back up with a nod.

To her surprise, she watches the man draw a blade, but it had no crossbar. Chiyoko had never seen a blade without a cross bar of some kind, but this style of sword mystifies her. The girl's eyes shimmered with glee when she saw the taijutsu at work, cutting a nearby chair cleanly. Chiyoko wondered how it was possible for the blade to reach the chair with Akagi moving but before she could ponder, she heard something that made her blush.

"I-I'm not Kyuji-sama's daughter... though I guess that would be nice..." Chiyoko muttered the last part of her sentence before she faced Akagi. "I-I am merely someone born of the Byakko's and Aikayume's blood. The Toraono clan sees me as a way to repair bonds, but with no one really knows me to begin said process... I barely know anything past basic information of the clans..." Chiyoko's attention turns back to Shin, who was beginning the practical part of the lesson, with clones appearing with the preferred weapon of everyone in the room. However she counts, and finds one short.

That was when she realized Shin said before suddenly finding herself in a weird place with Akagi visible on one side. The girl bows, not taking the time to see the statues that bordered the arena.

"Take good care of me Akagi-sensei," The girl spreads her feet shoulder width, arms to her side before thrusting them out perpendicular to her body and adopts the pose she had earlier. "I-I'll try my best to make Akagi-sensei and Shin-sensei proud of me and avoid getting hit."

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding as the young kunoichi explained herself, he would turn to Shin who now spoke.

As he spoke about who was fighting a light grin would crinkle across his lips as he turned his head to the girl he was talking to a moment ago. Locking his eyes onto hers as he was unphased by the transformation of the class around him. Akagi wasn't particularly skilled in recognizing genjutsu but this was about as obvious as it gets. Now turning his body as the arena arose around them along with the crowd whose voice lit the air shaking the ear drums to their core.

Facing the girl who was now his opponent, Akagi realized the severe deficit in skill and found that immediately touching her by warping wouldn't help anyone improve. Taking his sheathed sword off his back and tossing it to the side as he kept his eyes focused on the girl, opening the palm of his right hand and leaning forward Akagi was prepared to go on the offensive and test his opponents combat capabilities.

Before he could move forwad, he heard her voice, following up instantly after she finished, "I'll take care of you sure. However, if doubt yourself while you are in the academy you won't ever progress. Stop trying and just do!"

With his sentence finished, Akagi would blast forth with blinding speed that the students couldn't have hoped to keep up with, appearing in front of the girl now moving a lot slower as he clinched his fist and swung forth toward her chest.

I want to see how much potential we are dealing with. So I am gonna bring every one of these students to their limits.

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nazo continued to go with the flow, rather the flow of the class continued to move him right along through the process of this training. Always paying attention, he kept his eyes squarely on the teacher. There was movement by the hands of the teacher, Chikamatsu Shin, so quick that Nazo couldn’t even make them out.

Poof, before you knew it there were clones. Their number equaled the same number of the students in the class, minus one. Each of the clones would walk across the room and arm themselves with weapons similar to the ones that all of the students grabbed. The next thing Nazo knew after Shin gave the instructions for the class, were lights… a shit ton of them. The lights would begin to blur with a kaleidoscope of colors. Then there was the noise of chanting.

The sense of sound had come back for Nazo first before the rest of his senses returned. All he could hear was the chanting of a large crowd, the number, well into the thousands. He would smell and taste dirt, the dirt of a training ground, or rather in this new place, it was obviously a battleground. His eyes now confirmed that and the Arena that he stood in facing the clone that Shin made, who mirrored him by also taking up a rokushakubo staff to fight with.

[What in the hell just happened? Where am I?] he thought to himself, his mind running with a hundred questions at once, quite confused by what just transpired. His eyes seemed to be tricking him, as he knew realistically, he should still be in the classroom, although he wasn’t. His brain now told him he was somewhere else, in this battle with the clone of Chikamatsu Shin’s clone.

His brain started to freak out a little bit. He wasn’t well versed or overly trained in taijutsu, and the last thing he heard slip from the lips of his senpai, Shin, was “The task is simply don’t get hit.”

[Should I play it defensively the entire time?] Boom!

The first strike of the clone had happened just as quickly as the hand seals were made before he was in this arena, in an instant. It was only by adrenaline and pure reflexive speed that Nazo was able to get his own staff up in time to guard. The power from the blow was enough to bring Nazo down to one knee.

There wasn’t any time for thought or analysis so he did his best to let go and let his instincts take over. The next blow came, straight down, as if the clone was attempting to break Nazo’s staff in half. With both hands firmly on the outside edges of the staff, Nazo slipped his right hand up a little bit while bringing his left hand down, just enough to parry the second strike.

Being untrained with the weapon or in taijutsu, Nazo didn’t push off the parry to bounce the opposing staff off of his own before it hit his hand. The arena scenery didn’t fade instantly so therefore, he thought that it didn’t count as a full hit, continuing the fight as if nothing happened.

When the clone’s staff hit his own hand he would release the left hand’s grip on the staff, utilizing the upward momentum from his right hand to swing the rokushakubo up and over his head to come back with his own counter strike to the clone. The clone, being on the same level of Shin, was well prepared. The clone caught himself quickly and had lots of time, even in the second that all of this took place, to guard against the counter.

The clone, being trained, blocked with the staff and pushed the opposing staff away, which gave Nazo enough momentum to swing it back around and attempt another strike, this time to the clone’s left. The result was the same, although the guard brought the staff back to a two-handed grip for Nazo.

Nazo would step into his next strike using his left foot, twisting his body forward, using his right foot as a pivot foot and shooting forward with his left to take another stab at attacking the clone. From the side, before his body was fully vertical, to the horizontal, backpedaling of the clone, the clone blocked once more. When Nazo was fully vertical, his rokushakubo attacks turned from slaps and swinging thrusts to pokes and stabs with the staff.

The clone adjusted accordingly and on the third poke that Nazo had thrown, blocked the poking thrust upward and jumped forward. The upward block would throw the Senju off balance and the speed of the clone was too quick for Nazo to match. He took a flying kick to the chest and landed hard on the dirty. He wasn’t trained on how to fall properly either so his back and head hit the ground with a resounding thud.

The match was over in less than two minutes. For Nazo it had felt longer yet since his sense of time was the only thing that was distorted in the arena, he couldn’t tell. He laid there with his eyes closed, now tasting the pain of defeat.

[WC: (874) 2,171 / 1,500] [PC: 4 / 5]
[WC Req. Completed]

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peko gave out a soft sigh, as he began to step into the classroom completely when shin decided to start the class by having them pick whatever weapon, they think fits their style of fighting. There was many to choose from, that would be their ideal weapon in taijutsu. However, there can only be one. Some of these weapons, look suitable for peko but all he can do is pick one and move along with the training. He began to think to himself. "Really there is no right or wrong weapon, I could be cocky and just use my bare hands to beat one of these amateurs--though that would be low of me." A slight chuckle left the androgynous boy, as he went and picked up a tento blade. A short Japanese sword, the perfect weapon for combat.

He wasn't sure what else to do with it, so all he did was shrugged and began to examine the steel blade as he took his place on the wall, by leaning against it. After standing there, the class began to get a bit interesting. Seeing others show off, what they were capable of towards shin. Trying to aim and, be his little teacher's pet or something that would sound comedic. Until moments, notice he brought a genin with him. Peko had brief thoughts about all of this. "A genin, why a genin? You're not even of high rank yourself, genin is just a benchmark to see how well you've been graduation." Peko started to mock shin, for bringing a genin in all of this. But assuming he has potential as well, as everyone else.

"Tch" Peko turned his head, towards the door instead of paying attention what was in front of him. Until a moments notice, that shin announced that the students were to be paired against his clones. Wielding the same weapons, as everyone else. He still didn't care and, had a uninterested look on his face.

WC: 327

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back