Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood, Sweat, and Possibly Tears! [Open Class/Tutor]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before Peko stood an exact copy of Shin, and he too was holding a tanto blade. Shifting his body to accommodate the short blades use the young Mednin would enter into a stance suggesting that he was ready for combat. That was until a long crimson blade protruded from his chest. In mere moments the clone would shatter into a plume of smoke. From the curtain of grey stepped forward a young girl. Shifting her hands the long red blade would return home to it's sheath as her short crimson kimono drifted in the wind. Long boots came up to mid thigh and a black scarf danced from her neck. It became clear to Shin that Kohana didn't like the attitude that this child was displaying and decided to take over the instruction personally. Her cinnabar colored eyes stared deeply into Peko as she would let lean forward and press off of the ground with high strength, but unlike Akagi she wasn't going to hold back. As Shin sat on the teacher's desk watching his students spar he kept close attention to Kohana's actions in case she once again lost control of herself.

Shin would shift his gaze over to Akagi and Chiyoko. His favourite part of genjutsu was that he could still watch his students though what they are seeing was something entirely different. With a warm smile the boy would hike his leg up and over the other to cross them as he planted his elbows on his knee to support his chin resting upon his hands.

The clone that stood before the young Senju would grin as it slowly faded into smoke as the arena around the boy would also begin to fade. As the boy now laid on the ground Shin, the real Yamanaka, would step up to him before dropping to a knee. Green energy would envelop his hand as he slowly lowered it to the boy's sternum. "You did well, better than I had anticipated originally."<i></i> As he spoke any pain the boy felt would disappear. "You showed you are rather proficient when it comes to thinking on your feet in a battle situation which was my goal today. If you would like to try again you may and see how much longer you can defend yourself."<i></i> His eyes would shift back to the Genin that had warped into the room not to long ago. A smirk fell upon his face as it was clear Akagi was planning on pulling his punches some, else he could have just warped behind her and landed the blow.

Turning his attention back to Nazomeku and raising to his feet Shin would extend his hand to the boy in an offer to help him up and off of the ground. "What do you say? Want to go round two?"<i></i>

OoC Rules:Progress
  • 1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
    2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
    3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
    4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
    5.) If warranted new rules may apply
    6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.

[thead] [/thead][tbody] [/tbody]

((OoC Notes: Peko you have free range on how your spar with Kohana goes so enjoy! fall into the story!))

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko was surprised by the sudden burst of speed, lowering her stance by bending her knees. The girl's eyes dart about in search of her opponent and her ears moving like a radar, just to feel the shadow looming over her, a fist that was swung slowly towards her gut. Chiyoko folded her arms into a cross, catching the fist between her forearms and guiding it down, unaware of whatever damage that may befall the earth beneath them. The girl knew it was genjutsu, just she did not want to imagine the floor damage from the Gennin's fist. If his sword strike could cleave a chair without making any physical contact, the girl cannot imagine what force might be in Akagi's arms.

The kunoichi would follow up with incredibly swift movement by grabbing Akagi's arm while maintaining the cross, throwing herself up and pushes against Akagi with both her feet, letting go of his hand at the same time and launching herself away from Akagi, her feet landing against the wall of the classroom. Landing on the stacks up tables, though to her it looks like she is floating in midair, as genjutsu was merely the manipulation of the sense, casting an illusion over the eyes. The girl panted. The girl could not believe she pulled such a maneuver in the first place. It was merely innovation on the battle field. It took a lot of her stamina to begin with, the stress of the situation weighed on her.

"Was... Was that good Akagi-sensei?" Chiyoko spreads her legs, adopting a feral stance, like a wild cat in a pouncing position. Her tail waved in an S as her ears twitch. Her hand managed to find the edge of the table she was elevated on.

Peko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something particularly felt different, when peko eyed the clone of shin but he couldn't put his finger on it. Peko got off of his little wall, as he spun his tento blade in his right hand. The same blade that this shin copy had on him. He was wondering as to what this training meant, what was it that he was thinking that made him want to waste clones that had the same weapon as everyone else? Examining the mednins clone, it looked like he was ready to go. With the stance that he was in, so peko slowly walked around his opponent, with a spinning blade in hand. As peko was doing this he began to stop all of a sudden, as the smoke dispersed in the air. Covering the appearance of the clone.

"What the hell is this?" Legs spread from each other, and knees slightly bent. The blade stops spinning, and peko held the handle tightly so he wouldn't lose the grip of it. Like a man holding to life, before dropping to the sea. Someone unfamiliar came from the smoke screen, it must've been shins cheap genjutsu tricks that he has up his sleeve. It looked like a girl, until getting a better picture. It was a girl. "Who is this? Another one of your little help-". Before he would finish his question, the girl would charge head first towards her target; peko. When she took the initiative to take the first attempt of trying to attack. Peko pivoted to the left as a way of getting out of the way. Still with the blade in front of him, as his next course of action would be to block, if she were to use her sword against his own.

This must have been a special kind of training for peko, assuming the others are only going against his clones alone. Peko had to worry about what was in front of him now, instead of what's everyone else is doing right now.

WC: 355

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reality would come back to him, as his vision slowly returned. The match was already over between Shin sensei’s clone and Nazomeku and the first thing he did when he was fully aware of his surroundings again was to see where everyone else was at in their bouts with Shin’s clone, minus the Akagi-kun vs. Chiyoko-san pairing.

There was one other student who appeared to be engaged in his own genjutsu now cast by Shin, and Akagi-kun seemed to be in the middle of teaching and sparring with Chiyoko-san at the same time. Neither of them were finished, and some of the students who had entered didn’t even get started yet, and Nazo was already finished.

He took the hand of Shin to help him up to his feet. He bowed in thanks for the recognition that he gave him, although no words could stop his feeling of defeat and bitterness right now.

“No thank you. I’m done for the day,” he said with his eyes low, brow furled and face flushed. He just wanted to exit and return to another class to show that he was stronger than this. At this point, he knew it wasn’t true and that he would’ve probably been bested and out-classed by every other student in the room had the instructor pit them against one another.

To become a top shinobi in the village, he couldn’t allow defeats like this to continue happening to him. He had to quickly learn from this, train harder, and become better. There wasn’t anything in the way of him reaching his goal except for the obstacles that he had within himself.

“Thank you for your instruction today. I hope I get to take another one of your classes again soon, or see you around in the village sometime,” he bowed again, never turning his back to the instructor as he knew this was rude, and walked backwards out of the academy door, to leave the senpai and the rest of the students to continue their training.

[Class Completed. PC: 5/5 Reached]
2,514 Total WC / 1,500 Required

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((Post will be short, just continue with the sparring! my life is hectic atm but as soon as it eases up I will be improving the posts))

Shin smiled at Nazomeku as the boy would bow before him and politely thank him for the instructions. Leaving the room was quick, but Shin wasn't surprised as it was clear that this boy was embarrassed. He would try and comfort him but his attention was needed elsewhere as there were still students engaging in combat for the class. Turning his view back to Akagi and Chiyoko the Yamanaka would smile upon the young girl's realization that she landed on a desk. Covering his mouth slightly as he chuckled Shin would continue to watch the class as these events would unfold. Looking over to Peko and his twin soul Kohana a grin would slip onto his face as the student was probably coming into realization that this wasn't just some run of the mill clone, regardless Shin would keep his eyes peeled to see just how the students in the room would conquer their opponents while keeping themselves safe.

• 1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!

2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike

3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.

4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)

5.) If warranted new rules may apply

6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.

((OoC: Dropped the Students who have failed the class. Nex post I would like to see everyone give a solid spar section! Really work on those descriptors for combative actions))

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As his fist was guided by a low percentile of Akagi's full speed, once Chiyoko's hands gripped his wrist and redirected the blow downward, his expression would morph to that of a smile. His punch would smack into the ground, gracefully his fist would be retracted as she pushed off his upper body and soared away out of arms reach. The resulting blow from his punch hadn't tarnished the ground in any way, because in the back of his mind he still knew this was a classroom and didn't seek to use destructive force.

He would stand up straight, placing his hands onto his hips, speaking to the girl who was now floating in mid air, most likely having landed on something in the classroom that was being obstructed by the genjutsu. He would laugh as she asked if she had performed well, following up with a response, "Dodging one punch is okay..." His left hand would form an opened palm as he continued, "However, congratulations are due after a fight, not right in the middle!"

Vanishing before her eyes, with no sound to indicate he had dashed in any direction. However, could she sense his presence, she would feel uneasy, as a form moved behind her. Had she turned around, Akagi would have been directly above her, having warped there and now sending his opened palm downward to land a blow. Had she not, she would most likely be struck by the chop between the shoulder blades and knocked unconscious.

Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko acknowledge what Akagi said, he was right. Celebrations were a bit too early for now. Chiyoko watched as Akagi vanished again using his incredible speed. However the girl had no idea where he could have gone. Her fox ears moved like a radar, trying to catch any sound that possibly could be Akagi. A chill went up her spine and the girl looked behind her, jumping away on instinct believing he is striking from the back. However though her judgement was wrong, it did help her avoid the attack from above. Chiyoko however crumpled to her feet, panting excessively. The girl was not this used to such a vigorous workout, especially against someone so fast. Looking up, sweating, Chiyoko expects the next attack, and not be able to avoid it in time.

Chiyoko does wonder one thing, how is it possible. What kind of training do students go here, that a genin, the lowest official ninja rank, can actually move at blinding speeds and does such impressive movements and powers. Chiyoko then thinks about herself. How did she came to be, and how much power she could do. Taijutsu was the use of weapons and martial arts, powered by chakra. Genjutsu, jutsus to change the senses, the mind and use of trickery. And there is the core, Ninjutsu, mastering the elements into power. Chiyoko knew of many things, but has never applied it into practical. Just what awaits her in Akagi's next attack, Chiyoko would just have to take it bravely. The girl is tired after all. And it was her first practical lesson.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Sorry for the Short post but yeah...))

A single snap of his fingers and that was that. The Genjutsu that Shin had casted would come to an end and the students would see the real world again. A smile on his face would demonstrate how proud he was of his students. "Well done class, all of you are moving on exceptionally well. I am going to make sure I send in the report from this class to help with your advancement requirements."<i></i> Shin's index finger would flip through the air as he closed his eyes and smiled. "I know this class probably wasn't what you expected but I am also sure you were expecting someone like me as the Sensei"<i></i> Shin would chuckle. He'd give his students a bow. "If you would please return you weapons to the racks you are all free to go to your next classes."<i></i>
  1. So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
  2. A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
  3. Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
  4. Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
  5. If warranted new rules may apply
  6. Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.
This will be my last post. Nazomeku, Akagi, and Chiyoko all passed. Unfortunately everyone else will have failed this class

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Short post sorry!)

After displaying her ability to dodge, Akagi easily could have ended with a strike, instead choosing to wave his hand to the class goodbye seeing as his work was done. Nodding to Chiyoko and admiring her ability to dodge, he would also nod to Shin as he made his departure to whatever other activities he had in store for the day.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back