Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blurred Lines [OPEN]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi awoke feeling refreshed. As if the worries of the previous day had washed away in his asleep. His teammates had left him, he figured they were miles away by now. He enjoy the challenge left upon his shoulders. He would carry out the mission and find the intel on Suna.

He left the shoddy hotel and laid his eyes upon the hidden village during first light. Endless possibilities laid on the horizon. His first instinct was to go to the Academy, a place he'd probably feel more comfortable. At this time of day, less kids and more teachers would be there. His age was a year orvtwo past the average student so blending in would be easier when he could be camouflaged amongst a crowd. He decided lunchtime would be an ideal time to investigate there. That left the other part of his research, Science and Technology.

One couldn't help but notice the large telescope further inset within the village. He had heard of Astronomy and had even dreamed of the stars himself. He wasnt sure if that was the ideal place for his intel gathering but it currently seemed like his only good lead. With a smile on his face and a little pep in his step, he started moving with the sun blinding his eyes.

He arrived at his destination fairly quickly. His nerves were starting to flared and a knot is his stomach roared. He stared at the ground in hopes of pushing the feelings away. If the spasm coarsing through his body didn't subside, he would soon vomit. He got himself under control and wiped the moisture from his eyes. He knew he had to move now or he would lose the little courage he had. He reached the main entrance and tried to open the door.

Locked! Dammit

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today's base jumping was an extended one. From the top of the Kazekage to Keystone Prime. The Steward's form graced the air as he fell, and upon passing his parent's home in the residential zone, Sousuke pulled the strap activating the parachute. A slight jerk occured, it was expected of the Steward as his form went up a bit and continued to fall towards Keystone Prime. Upon reaching the five hundred meter landing point, his Mark 1 armour activated. The Steward's frail form became encased in steel. Sousuke's eyes narrowed as it seemed that someone was trying to get into Key Stone Prime? How curious. Perhaps it was that new lab assistant he had requested. Shiraha was a very poor assistant and virtually never came to work. It was an absolute farce.

As The Steward landed he was, as usual, tangled up in the parachute strings. "Well now, this is slightly annoying. I should be used to it by now."<i></i> The Steward simply prepared a few hand seals and released a plasma blast from his palm to cut the strings. From there the Steward proceeded to neatly fold up the parachute and began to place it back into the pack. Next he made his way to Zenichi carrying his parachute pack and another pack. "Are you my new lab assistant? I suppose I should have been here three minutes earlier, but something came up. I was considering the concept of distant psionic puppet control. My father has mastered the art, but he's not telling me what I'm missing. I still think he's using magnets of great power to do it, but it doesn't allot for his exact timings. It is a most fascinating study, but the problem is the range of psionics and kensis break points. A master of kenesis won't tell you his range, merely because ... well I suppose he or she does not want to give up the advantage that they have. I cannot seem to find a happy medium in the sense that I can easily establish the base line of kinesis and psionics but I cannot determine the end point to it."<i></i> Next Sousuke motioned to the other pack he was carrying. "Have you broke your fast yet? I have not. It is a cold meal, and I do have a coffee maker inside. Coffee is about the only thing I can make."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lab Assistant

Psionics

Kenesis

He was barely able to follow the conversation. The parts he understood really didn't make much sense past puppets and the man's father. He probably could follow the conversation better if he wasn't trying to process what he was looking at. It had the mannerisms of a human but it seemed robotic. He had heard rumors of a forbidden art that allowed Puppet Masters to shed their body of flesh and bones for one of mechanical structure. He could only assume that was the case here.

I....uh..... errr.

He didn't even know how to respond to the long stream of random comments. He could ask one of the thousand questions he had. He could lie and try to act like a competent lab assistant, or he could just run away streaming. The third seemed like a likely choice until the was asked if he wanted coffee.

I, uh have never had c-c-coffee. Um, is it good?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke listened to the stuttering of the man. He listened intently. There was something amiss. Something was rogue about this man. The consonants that formed, the vowels. Sousuke stood and allowed the man to have time to gather himself from what would be a very controlled mental break down. Sousuke stood there patiently as he tried to put the man on the map. He was foreign, in the extreme the Steward deduced. Such was the use of language. It was very telling of an individual. From the stumbling of words, the Steward had a theory that the foreign was of a lower social class. He lacked the ... sophistication that a proper noble would carry. Such was evidenced by the long pause between the uh and the eerr. From Sousuke's experience the sounds would have been replaced with words such as yes, quite, and a hmmm. Sousuke's eyes began to glow green as he came to his conclusions. "Ah yes. Well no matter. Lab assistant or not let us be on our way... young...?"<i></i> He expected a name to arise following the question.

Still though. No ill harm would come to the foreigner. It was time to educate the foreigner proper. Sousuke approached the door and reached into his pockets and pulled out the keys. He proceeded to open the door and a recorded message was played, "Welcome to Keystone Prime." The recording would say. Once the Steward stepped in he would flick a switch, and the lights would come on. Following that he would press a button called coffee. Several gears shifted and a rude Goldberg machine would go off. A ball would drop down and roll across a pathway above, and that ball would then go down a slide and where it went from then mattered very little. At the very end, that ball would be the agent to begin the morning brew of coffee.

The question about coffee had been unanswered for a long time. Finally Sousuke remembered it as the scent of the brew filled the air. "Oh yes. Coffee. I like it. Most people have a way of preparing it to meet their particular taste buds. That is to say, it is good pending how you prepare it. I did not think coffee to be a Sungakure phenomena. Most curious."<i></i> He would speak as he motioned Zenichi to follow him down the white hallway. They would go down the long hallway and into the common room. The Steward would place down his packs and begin unfolding on revealing the morning meal. He stood there preparing it and placed the cold dish of rice pudding out, and he even went so far as to prepare another. "I say... you are looking most clean and neat considering the storms above. Diamond sands are always underestimated, and those who underestimate them suffer the worst cuts. I must say I am impressed. Excellent recovery I think."<i></i> The Steward pulled out a seat for Zenichi to have a seat at. From there he would attend the coffee preparing two double doubles. He handed Zenichi the coffee mug and took a drink from his own.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a bit of pause at the end of his sentence, then he called Zenichi"Young". He realised that his manners were seriously lacking. He wiped the imaginary dirt on his hand onto his pant leg, and then offered it as a gestered greeting.

Senju Zenichi.

A rumble in his stomach told him he had made a foolish mistake by not eating this morning. He was grateful that a meal was close at hand. The first bite of rice seemed to be in the top 10 breakfast meals ever. He wasn't sure if it was his hunger or the slightly exotic strain of rice that drove his delight. It was probably a mixture of both. He was now excited to try the coffee.

Until he tried it black, blech.

I think coffee may be an acquired taste.

How do you know storms are coming? The sky seemed clear to me.

Out of curiousity, why is this place called keystone prime?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke sat across from Zenichi. He sat there with a finished bowl of rice pudding, and a half empty cup of coffee. The first of many questions were answered. "Senju. Fascinating. Hrm. Not a house I am familiar with. Your sigil, a pair of axes crossed with a head of a lion in gold? No. That is house Sansuni. My mistake."<i></i> Sousuke sat against the back of his chair. "Tell me, what is the sigil of your house? Your symbol? We of house Takahashi are represented by a horse with eight falling stars above it."<i></i> Sousuke spoke trying to have a better concept of his guest.

His guest in turn asked him two questions, and made a comment about the coffee. "Coffee doesn't have to be drank black. One may add sugar, and cream to their content. Some add alcohol of an imported sort. I drink mine with two sugar cubes, and two drops of cream."<i></i> Now for the questions. "Storms here are an evitable. We do not control the storms. They come and go as they please. I have tried at length to try and project them, but have failed to do so. There is something spontaneous about them that cannot be ... accounted for or measured appropriately. I have inquired with mystics and those with some aspect of foresight to foretell a storm, but they have all failed."<i></i> The last question was one that the Steward did not have an answer for. "My father had built this place. I'm not sure why he called it Keystone Prime. I can request my father to grace us with his presence, and we can ask him."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi tried the coffee formula suggested by the Kazekage. After a small sip, he saw a big improvement in its taste. Although close, he decided a bit more cream would dial it in nicely.

I'm sure your father has many better thing to do other than answer the questions of a 11 3/4 year old. Did your father, the puppet master, help you create that body you inhabit?

Only a child could be brash enough to ask such intimate questions. While his primose for the inquiry was based upon his assumption that Sousuke was a human puppet.

I know my manners are lacking by taking a while to introduce myself. At this point, you have to be trying to hide your name.

What am I assisting you with now that breakfast and formalities are over with?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke finished his cup of coffee, and seemed to be at a pause. "No I created this myself. This is a sort of help-meet of sorts. I suppose you could be correct in some fashion, but my father does sometimes get bored. Ennuei is an intolerable state of existence for Takahashi clan. The last time I got bored I tried to invent a kunai cannon and mount it upon the shoulders of a canine ally of mine. Suffice to say he did not like it when I began to discuss how I would connect it. He found it highly disturbing. He quickly proceeded to suggest to me to create him and his companion a pair of extreme environmental suits. I suppose the application for such a suit is ... quite necessary when one goes to explore a place with snow. Have you ever seen snow? I've heard it is white."<i></i> He answered.

"Hrm. Hiding my name? That's truly creative. I wish I had thought of that."<i></i> Sousuke spoke, "I've mentioned that I am a member of the Takahashi clan. I seem to have forgotten to give you my birth name. By the Mother Suna pilgrims I was christened Takahashi Sousuke III, but I mainly go by Sousuke."<i></i> There was a pause. "I suppose that on the international level my name is ... relatively an unknown. Not that I really want to fix that myself... but it expected of me to do so."<i></i> He added slightly after.

Now then. Today's task. Sousuke seemed to be absent minded for a moment about what was today's task. "Yes. Quite. Today we are going to test a new smelting method and attempt to properly create frigid steel. Do you think you are dressed warmly enough? If not I could provide you with something. There is also the matter of your sigil we must attend to."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This guy gets wierder the more I talk to him

Zenichi listened to the Kazekage talk about his canine friend and his father. He was able to follow much more of the conversation but still found parts that were confusing. He had the feeling that most people felt the same way when talking to Sousuke for the first time.

I left most of my clothes at the flea bag hotel I'm staying in. Even then, I'm not sure I brought anything that is heavy enough for below zero temperatures if that is what you are planning.

Aren't we surrounded by the desert? How will you find snow in this area?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Snow? That white stuff that is in fact crystallized water? Oh no. I have a large scale refrigerator room beneath us. Mostly to keep chemicals and the like from exploding and the like."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he stomped on the ground with his foot. "It runs at about five degrees Celsius which to me is ... quite cold. I think though it may be more natural to you. It may not though. I would be a poor host if my company became ill."<i></i>

The Steward rose up and took the two bowls and brought them to the sink and began to wash them. "Would you kindly tell me of your homeland? Your dialect to me is ... not difficult to understand, but it does stand out slightly."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he turned on the taps. "How is my common? Is it clear and comprehensible. We have certainly been speaking for a good length of time, but my father often tells me I need to be clear and confident with my words. I tend to give into long pauses. A sort of defect if you will."<i></i> He inquired as he washed the bowls, and then proceeded to dry them with a dish cloth.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC, I couldn't find this post. I had to do a search of my own post to find it.]

I thought I was doing very well at trying to blend in. I guess I have failed as a Ninja but I promise you that I am not here to cause mischief or start a ruckus. I'm here to see how our cultures are different, how they are the same, and what my country can possible offer Suna in trade. I am from the Fire Country, a metropolis with tall buildings that soar high enough to erase the slums below them.

And your pattern of speech is easy to understand but I find some of the ways you phrase sentences and ideas a bit peculiar.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward shrugged, "Had you been here for a few days you may have fooled me with an attempt at our dialect... still though I had seriously thought you to be a new assistant. My ward's boyfriend ... a term which I am loathe to use was supposed to help me for causing structural damage to my tower... was supposed to help me but he is a very lazy and helpless individual who has attempted to make a living through being a musician."<i></i> The Steward spoke in what would seem to be a rant, but it was spoken the entire time in his usual cold monotone voice. When Zenichi spoke that he would not cause any mischief or start a rukus, Sousuke nodded his head. "You know the ancient rules of hospitality... something that has been lost in the ages. Perhaps there is hope yet that the ancient traditions may survive for another century or two."<i></i>

The Steward walked over to a cuppoard and pulled out a heavy jacket for Zenichi to wear. "Yes... I have been told that I word things differently. At the same time I am called a Logician ... other times I find myself subjected to blank stares by my company because they don't quite understand my ... shop talk? I suppose to be fair, the same happens when one makes use of slang."<i></i> Sousuke explained. He would lead Zenichi then to the large refrigderator unit he spoke of earlier. "Do you have a favourite animal Zenichi, I merely inquire so that I may produce for you a family sigil... I am under the impression you lack one as you did not answer my question. It is your right to have a sigil... as do all families. The sigil of the Takahashi is a Horse with eight stars above its head. We were once horse lords ... in the ancient days as he could use puppets from horseback."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi was happy to see that the Kazekage was being calm about a foreigners presence in his lab. He didn't know what to expect being in Suna alone but knew that if he got into any trouble, he would be getting out of it alone too. Being only 12 years old meant that his options were going to be incredibly limited. Without a few dozen strong jutsu or a silver tongue in his inventory, he would have few options for escaping jail or death. The best he would be able to hope for is to be forcibly removed from Suna with a new scar or two to remember the journey. Zenichi mumbled a expletive under his breath as he thought of their loser leader Kagemaru and how full of fail he was from the start.

My favorite animal is a small bear-like animal called a Koala. I've only seen them in books but I've always found them incredibly interesting. They seem like the most cuddly creature ever. They sit around most of the time and chew on leaves which give them a sense of euphoria. The most interesting part of them though is that they are ferocious if given reason to be. It seems impossible that such a mellow and tiny animal can be almost deadly in their actions and attitude.

The Senju have a set type of logo though. It is a Red Tree. I'm not really sure how it ties into the Clan's history. I have seen it referred to and embroidered on several pieces of formal writings, weapons, and clothing.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I think I am seen the animal you speak of. My parents gave me a bear of that description as a child. They have a very different nose compared to other bears such as grizzly and black. Cuddly? What an extraordinary way to describe such an animal... I will have to attempt the use of such a word later myself. I would describe my cousin like that... she likes hugs and all stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if she has a Koala costume in her closet."<i></i>

The Steward thought about something to craft for Zenichi. "Would you like to have a steel medallion of a Koala residing in one of your family's trees? I need to start with something simple for the day, and something artistic."<i></i> The Steward would inquire. He was after all a master of metal. Some metals were easier to work with than others. So far Zenichi's encounter with the Steward had been positive, and it was the Steward's wish that it remain so. "A red tree... I could make that from an ember steel sample, should be easy enough. The red tree that your sigil is, how dark would you describe it? I can't help but think of the Sacred Tree of Ark from the story my parents used to read to me as a child. That tree was a deep shade of crimson, as it was ... well, the tree was used as a prison for murderers. An outlandish concept, but most children's stories are outlandish"<i></i> another inquiry by the Steward, followed shortly by a small story of his childhood.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sacred Tree of the Ark? I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing. I know that the tree is deeply rooted giggle-snort in my clans lore. Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh there. I know it is a red tree also, crimson is the most probable color from what I've seen in decorations and tattoos. I even have a birthmark on me that is identical to the one of my clan. It seems to be a point of interest to the Overlord.

Zenichi pulled his shirt back from his should some to give a partial look at the tree. He didn't want to disrobe in front of the Kazekage out of respect and a sense of modesty. He seemed to blush a bit instantly and quickly buttoned himself back up.

Can you tell me more about the tree of your parents read to you about?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward led Zenichi into the cold room where he began working with the frigid steel. With hammer and anvil he began to work at his craft. Zenichi had asked earlier about the Sacred Tree of Ark. The Steward was rewinding his mind back to his childhood days as he worked the steel fashioning it accordingly into a round shape. "The Sacred Tree was said to be underneath the world itself. It's roots are deep in ... the great beyond. The world in which he live in... it sits upon one of the branches. Other words are said to sit on these branches too. From time to time when people died their spirits were moved onto prison worlds where their spirit is chained and tormented for doing their ills."<i></i> The Steward brought down his hammer upon the frigid steel working it with some difficult. What Zenichi would observe was that for a small man, the Steward carried with him some sort of greater strength. He paused for a moment and took out another tool beginning to scrape at the frigid steel fashioning it circularly. "Those who committed the great atrocities were said to not be moved from world to world, but were to be locked within the tree's bark... an outlandish concept like I said. What is it about the Sacred Tree that lets it hold evil at bay inside it? What stops evil from corrupting the tree? I'm not sure."<i></i>

The Steward would pause. "Pass me that spike instrument there. I need to cut out the shape of the tree you showed me and then I'll fashion it."<i></i> The Steward would request and he finished the first part of his current undertaking.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi watched in amazement at the artist hands. He had very little experience in Blacksmithing and definetly had never seen cold forging. He had seen the average run of the mill blacksmith slave over a hot fire with glowing coals before, banging against an anvil similar to the one Sousuke did. He always found something magical in the metal becoming softer and closer to a liquid state to be pressed, beaten and molded into almost any shape. He always wondered if metal could be spun like glass to make iron orbs. An idea of explosive chakra inside one of these orbs kept him awake at night. Imagine the destructive force trying to escape such a item.

Zenichi found it hard to focus on the master's hands while he retold the story from his childhood. After a few short moments, Zenichi realized that though the symbolism for a giant tree was similar between the story and the Senju clan's history, that was where it ended. This "Sacred Tree" was full of religious overtones that could be equally translated into moral and spiritual tones. One can't live their life worried about the next for they would never truly live in the now.

Zenichi was snapped out of his daydream by the Kazekage's request for a spike. He quickly scanned the area and made a guess to what spike he was talking about. Several items had pointed ends and could be used to piercing or scrapping. Without an minor understanding of the differences of each tool, Zenichi could only guess and not wanting to seem dumb, he grabbed the first thing he felt was a Spike

I've never seen metal forged in cold conditions. I have always been of the thought that metals become more pliable at temperatures closer to it's liquid state while temperatures further way make it stronger and more dense. How did you learn to do this? Is it a special metal?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward took the spike took and began to carve out a shape into the frigid steel medallion. As the Steward worked on it, it was becoming more and more clear he was working on a tree design. The Steward was very much absorbed by his work. When Zenichi asked him about the nature of the steel, the Steward would pause and look up from his work. "My father described it to me like this. Frigid Steel becomes pliable in cold weather, but there is more to it than that. One requires certain tools made from different elementiums. My hammer is made from an absolute-zero grade titanium... and only an ice elemental of an absolute nature can deal damage or weaken an element of weaker nature. Frigid Steel once given time will harden again. Unless struck by an absolute-zero grade titanium weapon, tool, or something greater it will prove resilient to most things."<i></i> The Steward reached for the jaw instrument and took the medallion hold. He walked it over to another work desk.

"Ember Steel. I have exactly fifteen seconds to have it fill into the gaps I made to make the next base."<i></i> The Steward began to drip the molten Ember Steel into the design. The blue frigid steel was a base and now the ember steel took shape forming into a red tree. The Ember Steel did not weaken, and neither did the Frigid Steel. Both remained. The Steward paused for a moment. "I learned to work these metals through practice and a lot of reading. This craft of mine has taken me at least seven years to ... master. As a Takahashi, we are known for our mastery of steel. We are one of the few clans to have an answer to the Riddle of Steel."<i></i> The Steward awaited the Ember Steel to cool. From there he would begin to detail in the bark, and begin the formation of the next form to be placed upon the form of steel. "The more man is challenge, the more he is tested, the stronger he will become... like steel he will harden and become great."<i></i> The Steward snorted. "That is a promise we Takahashi were given."<i></i> Sousuke would shake his head. "Hrmph. I'm sorry, I don't mean to bore you with my ways. My ward oftentimes fails to learn her lessons for me."<i></i>

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No, you are far from boring me. I'm amazed at your talent

Zenichi couldn't grasp the concept of only being able to work the metal for such a short period of time. It seemed as if the world of physics he assumed was correct had been cast out the window. The new horizon being painted before him started gears and sprockets going off in his head.

A little over a year ago, he had learned how to manipulate his elemental affinity to something completely new. At first, he thought it was something akin to the dark jutsu that his Seal seemed to turn his chakra into. But as he played with it, it became clear that it was a unique element. As time went on, he come to realize that this chakra was poisonous by nature. A bit of it on his sword could mimic other poisons. A dose of it in running through his veins was like fighting fire with fire. He learned to harness it and make it a tool in battle. But lately, a similar element has come to the foreground. One that he hadn't been aware of until he seemed to mix in water with his base.

In fact, you've inspired my muse to try something new. Do you have medium piece of flat steel?

After finding the steel, he picked it up and analyzed it. Like any blank canvas, something inside screamed to an artist that it wants to be set free from within. Zenichi didn't know how he would do it but knew that he had a feeling that it would work. As the form of a tree came to mind, fluid but simple, he started to imagine the strokes of his hands, how they would move. He wouldn't have a lot of time with to create, similar to what limitations Sousuke was hindered by. But his was a much different kind of limitation.

After a few dry runs, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes to envision the tree one last time. As he opened his eyes, he saw it plan as day on the steel. By now, gobs of chakra was pouring from his hands. He meshed his fingers together at the bottom-center and move then upwards, slowly spreading each finger out as if it was a branch. His chakra had become Acid and was eating the metal upon contract. As his touch became lighter, the branches grew thinner until they were nothing at all. The residue of the acid seemed to linger for a few seconds before being neutralized by the base components of the steel. The branches seemed to grow leaves by this effect. A welcome addition to his piece of Art.

I'm sure it's not as good as someone of your caliper can do. It is impolite to receive a gift without offering one in return.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The compliment gave Sousuke pause. Usually he was praised for his intellect, but here he was being praised for his skill at smithing. There was something different about a foreigner's praise. "Ah, thank-you. Here is the flat sheet you desired."<i></i> The Steward handed Zenichi the sheet metal and went back to work. Sousuke continued to work on Zenichi's sigil. He worked on the final part being the bear Zenichi spoke of. The last metal he used was a fusion steel. As the hot steel came down into the grooves for the bear's mount the Steward worked quickly to stylize the animal. Fur patterns, eyes, ears, mouth, body. Each detail was quickly worked in by Sousuke who used not a tool but a very fine plasma palm blast. The details were finishing up, sinking it. The Steward mere took the medallion and held it in the center of his palm. He began to fill in the final details with more fine plasma blasts from his palm. He then took a chain and rain it through the little loop he had left up top.

"Ah. There. A personalized Sigil for one Zenichi of House Senju. May your tree's roots dig deep and may your house weather the storms that come in life."<i></i> Sousuke would say as he handed Zenichi the peice of work - a necklace with medallion. In return Sousuke received back the piece of metal he had given Zenichi earlier but now it had a tree picture on it. The Steward stroked his chin. "Hrm... how did you...?"<i></i> He inspected it further. Sousuke self admittedly should have been paying attention to his surroundings. The tree branches were fine, but the marks left in the metal were not plasma, but they were just too fine. "I will put this on my desk in the Tower. Thank-you Zenichi of House Senju. This is the first gift I have received from someone from a foreign land. I will treasure this for the ages to come. How did you make the cuts so fine? You're not a plasma user... but the work here on the branches, quite fine. Ah... and the leaves. Excellent."<i></i>

(Marked for training)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back