Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blurred Lines [OPEN]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm not really sure. About a year ago, I learned how to manipulate my elemental chakra. My teacher said I was the first student he had ever met that was proficient in all 5 base elements. It's funny that I specialize in Tai and Genjutsu when I have such a natural talent for Ninjutsu.

Back on track though.

The element I had created was something close to a poisonous chakra. It not only wilted any living thing it touched, it could purify my body of other toxins. Fight fire with fire as they say. Lately, I've been playing with a darker type of chakra and I don't really know what it is. It's not Wind and Fire based. I kind of went the opposite of those with Water and Lightning. This chakra acts like a poison too but more aggressive. I can show you.

Zenichi realized that an artist always signs their name. His ability to control his fingers while molding chakra wasn't agile enough to sign it legible but he felt confident that he could at least do his initials. He pointed a single finger and concentrated chakra into it. He used the same pattern as before of making a mental movie of how he would do it a few times before starting. A quick breath and he made two fluid motions on the bottom right hand corner of the sheet. Upon contact, the acid ate away at the metal until it was neutralized by natural chemical reactions.

As he did this, he wondered if he was offending the Kazekage. The man's lineage was based upon metal. Zenichi is showing a Ninjutsu that destroys metal on contract. As a emissary of sorts, he was doing a poor job by making a subtle threat to the village's leader. He hoped that Sousuke didn't take it that way.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke watched with great interest that technique and the seals Zenichi had shown him. "Ah. Fascinating. It would have taken me some time to figure out that you're using water and lightning there. My plasma techniques can melt, but it's not natural, it appears to be more ... well it requires tactical and surgical mindset. I'm not doctor but when I say surgical I mean it in a fine sense. That is to say ... this appears to be more of a natural melt rather than a focused melt."<i></i> The Steward stroked his chin. He was going to have to consult a favourite tome of his Sage Khan's A Guide to the Natural World Part III. The Steward still holding the picture Zenichi looked back at it. "I do truly appreciate this. I my voice does not seem warm or friendly, but I am truly appreciate of this and your demonstration just now."<i></i> He paused for a moment.

"Takahashi Sousuke kindly report to the Kazekage Tower, you have a visitor requesting your audience." The Speakers of Keystone called for him. Alas, he had to go to work.

"Most unfortunate."<i></i> Sousuke shook his head. "I apparently am summoned. That sigil of yours should last you at least fourteen life times. The different types of steels keep each others in check even if they are contrasting in elements. Should your sigil ned repairs, hopefully I will have heirs to make the proper repairs."<i></i> Sousuke motioned for Zenichi to follow him. "This place can be a maze from time to time. I am told the communications office has led to headaches."<i></i> Sousuke led Zenichi out of the maze that was Keystone Prime. "It has been ... a pleasure to meet with you Zenichi of House Senju. I trust that ... some day we will meet again to break our fasts or for coffee. Perhaps next time I will forge you something even greater than what I have now. May you fulfill your undertakings."<i></i>

(Topic Concluded)

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi committed the sage words to memory and appreciated that the leader of this entire took some time to spend with a boy from another part of the world. He would always have this sigil to remember Sousuke by. He followed the Kazekage out of the freezer, then the building and gave him a gracious bow as they parted ways.

Thank you for the gift and the wisdom. May I keep both close at hand for many years to come.

Until we meet again

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back