Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Book I, Chapter 1: "The Nightlife of a Hedonist"

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Book I, Chapter 1: "The Nightlife of a Hedonist"

red_light_district_by_jcbarquet-d5i13z3.jpg

Music, Cue.

Night fell over the sky, covering the vast canvas with gleaming star and also veiling the world with darkness, allowing secrets to form and crimes to be committed. Yet within the mountainous terrain of the country, there existed a place that shone brightly as if daylight, a city that never slept. A conglomeration of red lanterns hung neatly over the streets of this district, giving off a warm and lustrous glow that heated up the hearts and bodies of young men and women. The air was full of festivity as the soft humming of music flowed through the alleys and the aroma of grilled meat from the street stands arouse the taste-buds of those passing by.

The Red Light District is most famous for its mature entertainment that opens market only when the sun sets, and it is packed with underground facilities that provide the best service under the disguise of casual business such as restaurants and bars. on this very day, such service occurred plentifully and there was one man who sought comfort in these heavens every night, crawling into the lairs like a squirrel preparing for winter's sleep.

Dim orange and red lights hung from the high ceilings of the room and instead of bright lights, scented candles were placed everywhere within the spacious room, adding a hint of romance to the mood. The room was decorated with Arabian rungs, expensive paintings, and luxurious furniture, especially the brown mahogany king-sized bed attracting the eyes. Laughter and giggles echoed through the dark space and the aroma of the candles filled the air. Directly located in the center of the room at the foot of the bed was a Jacuzzi and within the pool of steaming water sat a gray haired man with his arms over the shoulders of young, beautiful women at each side, his hands occupied with secretive and killed motions that went hidden under the foams of the bubble bath. There was another female massaging his neck and shoulders almost erotically and another sat directly facing him, popping grapes into his mouth. Bottles of alcohol and baskets of fruits lay scattered all over the floor and they remained talking, touching, and enjoying each other as the night deepened. They were naked from clothes and even the burdens of life as only the pleasures of the moment was what mattered. Such was the life of a hedonist.

The man possessed rough, masculine features and even while smiling, one could notice his eyes, which held long eyelashes, weren't too big or small, but glowed with keenness as if it had the ability to see through everything. But what stood out most was the color of his pupils, a bright green that glowed within the darkness.

25 Years Ago...

Even though the eyes were those of a mere child, they shone with sharpness as if they attempted to pierce those that set gaze upon him. But the most surprising fact was that the eyes held a mysterious color of green. Hisui's eyes met directly with the boy's giving him a slight feeling of jolt and he noted that the boy seemed to be a homeless orphan, dressed in dirty, patched rags and wearing hair that ramined unwashed since who-knows-when. Yet, the target that he was tracking were two hairy, bold featured men so Hisui shifted his eyes to continue searching for those bastards. The entire situation was simply frustrating and driving him angry. A gentle breeze swept through the crowded market square are customers strolled about and merchant yelled their prices. Hisui let his eyelids fall and remained listening to the chirping of birds int he air feeling the wind brush up against the hairs of his arms as the sunlight shone down hard on his face. he tried to visualize the moment of the incident clearly within his mind, hoping to grasp some clues but his eyes opened suddenly in reaction to the voice that crackled through his earpiece, "Boss, we found something."

2 Hours Ago.

The three figures received stares and glances as they emitted the aura of outsiders as they glided through the market square of Hattori Town. The team had been detached from Kumo's ANBU forces to investigate on the recent increase in criminal activity within the area. They have been strolling and keeping watch for about an hour and everythign seemed perfectly normal when sudden clamor finally aroused within the square. Across the square, two men were verbally abusing each other over some argument and a child had taken this chance to snatch a peach from one of the carts and all three were now heading towards the team. Slightly moving aside as the child ran through the team, Hisui felt the two large, hairy men bump into him as the small child, obviously an orphan, according to his attire, tried to hide behind him with a pale face due to fright.

"Hey, who are you people? Did you tell the child to steal for you?" One of the merchants asked in a hard, aggressive tone. Not wanting to cause any commotion and hoping to avoid any disturbance towards the mission, Hisui moved away from the child and replied, " We have nothing to do with the child." The child took this moment to once again break into a run and disappeared into the one of the alleys that surrounded the entire market. The two men cursed and followed after, making the ANBU feel sorry for the child. Shurgging, Hisui resumed searching for any clues within the market.

It must have been about ten or fifteen minutes when Hisui had finally noticed something strange. The jacket he was wearing was strangely lighter than it had been earlier, and the uncomfortable feeling of his wallet bouncing as he took each step was now gone. Everything from cash, his shinobi registration, and pictures of his family were inside. He had to find and slaughter those two men, especially the one that bumped into him. That was the only possible answer.

Receiving the radio transmission, Hisui darted towards the location, arriving within minutes at the outskirts of the village, about a mile away. Upon his arrival, he found his team members standing in front of four children that were all tired to the trees, unable to move or run away. All of them were crying and now begging for their lives, another one of the deeds by his psychotic team member, except one of them. It was the same child he had seen within the market square, the one with the black hair and sharp, green eyes. He was staring directly now at Hisui with fury burning in his lives as if it was alive and glowing. Facing his subordinates, Hisui asked, "What is this?" A female squad member replied after politely handing him his own wallet,"Sir, we found the pale, brown-haired child running as if in a hurry with a group of three others and decided to track them. After investigation and a bit of torture skills, it has been concluded that it was a planned crime. The child had deliberately approached us back in the market and caused distortion in our formation by breaking us up. The two others took the chance to bump into you and take your wallet while the child dulled your senses by pulling on the back of your jacket. Finally, all of this was planned and directed by the black-haired one over there, the one with the green eyes, who seems to be the leader of his mess."

"Fuck you, you old hag! Let my friends go! I'll take all of you on!" The green-eyed child yelled at the top of his lungs. The psychotic shinobi smacked the kid's face and Hisui gave a stern look. He was stunned by the unexpected situation and almost impressed by the child's ability to form such strategy. Such thinking was quite brilliant for a child of his age and they had all carried out each action with precision and timing that even a team of ANBU couldn't notice. Scratching his chin, he approached the blacked-haired child and asked,"What's your name, kiddo?" There was silence for a moment and nothing but a cold stare from the child and a ball of saliva that he had to dodge as the child spat towards his face. There was another smack on the face by the tall, skinny psycho, and Hisui had to yell,"Damn it, Ken. You really have to stop hitting people."

Turning his attention back at the kid, he now spoke in a soothing and persuasive voice. "Okay, kiddo. How about we make a deal. Because of you and your friends we suffered a lot today, losing our time and energy. If it had been an adult, I would have already chopped off all of your fingers and toes in return, but let's just say we are sympathetic towards children. It also seems that you all are orphans with no home to return to. So here's the thing. We'll let your friends go and also give them this." Hisui opened his wallet and took out a bundle of cash which was actually money to support the mission. "But on the other hand, you have to follow me and serve as my personal servant for one year and I will provide you with food, a warm place to sleep, and chance to earn money. How about it?"

Hisui smirked as he watched the boy think and almost heard the sound of the child's brain spinning and working. A few moments later, the kid took a look at his friends, who were still crying and looked directly back at the captain's eyes. The green eyes were bold and strong and the child nodded. Clapping his hands and now free all of the children from the trees, he put a hand on the child's shoulder and said, "Welcome to my family! But what should I call you..." He scratched his chin, pondering, before smiling back at the boy.

"Kyouraku Shogi!"

The voice calling his name bellowed through the dark room and all of the naked people spun around as the door came tumbling down and a man about the age of fifty, gray hair, mustache, cigar in mouth came huffing and puffing into the room with about ten black-suited men, all of them quite large and built, scattering into the room and circling Kyouraku in an instant. The women were shrieking by now and trying to cover their bodies with their hands and the man in the middle of flowers now stood up slowly, revealing his lean, muscular body that was partially covered with foams from the bath. Smiling at the boss of the gang he put his hands into the air, speaking to him in a twisted tongue due to the effects of alcohol, "Oh, hey. Shingeki-san! What brings you here? Want to join us and take a bubble ~ bath?" Kyouraku gathered some of the foam into his palms and blew on it, letting bubbles flutter in the air and gave Shingeki the most innocent look. But to his surprise what came back was a cigar butt flying at his face, which landed directly on his forehead and the man screamed on top of his lungs, "If you borrowed money from someone, you better be damn sure to pay back! What the fuck are you doing here enjoying everything? Where's my money?" The naked man chuckled and now tried to soothe things out, "Come on~ Just give me one more week!" Shaking his head upon the reply, the old man nodded towards one of the suited men and before the drunkard could even react, he was held by four of the men, each on one limb and carried out towards the exit.

The ground came hard on him as he rolled on the pavement and there were screaming and hushing voices from the crowd of people that now stopped and circled around the situation to watch. The women were also brought out towards the street, them, too, naked and crying, trying to cover up with their hands. Some men that were watching commented with dirty words towards the females but Kyouraku was too occupied to have any concerns with that. He had to get out of his situation. "Kyouraku. How about this? You give me a finger and I'll give you a week. A man's gotta be responsible for his actions. Deal?" Not even staring back at Shinseki who was making the offer, Kyouraku noticed that there were about six men available for combat, setting aside the four men who were holding the girls in the back, all of them standing in a straight line with their hands locking the women's necks. Not a bad number if he chose the right timing.

Shinseki, dressed in an expensive striped tuxedo, approached the fallen hedonist and looked down at him while lighting another cigar and letting the smoke escape through his nostrils and mouth making him seem like a wrinkled dragon. "So what do you say. You should kindly take my gratitude before I change my mind, Kyouraku-chan."

"싫어." Shogi seemed to mutter to himself in a low voice that nobody could make out. He had his head drooping, staring down at the ground, helplessly on sitting on his bottom with his legs lazily spread out and the foam all over his body starting to fly way with the winds and slipping off his skin. Shinseki, not sure of what he heard, took hold of the cigar in one of his hand and bent down in front of the Kyouraku. "Hmmm~? What was that kiddo?" He leaned towards the man and turned his head to put his ear up against Kyouraku's face, waiting for the reply that he wanted to hear. By then even more people were gathering around them and the entire street was silent as they aimed to hear what conversation was going on. Finally after the pause, the man lazily raised his head, revealing a grinning face.
"I SAID, NO DEAL! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Everything happened in an instance. Kyouraku slammed his fist into the old man's face, simultaneously sending the man's teeth and the cigar in his hand, flying through the air. Snatching the floating cigar in front of him as he now got to his feet, he stuck the burning end into Shinseki's eye, sending him rolling and howling on the ground. Two of the men now tended their boss who just lost an eye and the others were shocked to stillness. Two gone. just four to deal with. Five Seconds for the next move." "Kill him!" The gangster's voice filled the entire street as he exclaimed in pain. But Kyouraku was one step ahead. Moving in a speed that was naked to the eye, he reappeared next to the one of the men who was holding the prettiest girl. The man was sent flying into the other girls and men, all of them stumbling onto the ground like dominos. Now was the perfect timing. Fifteen Seconds to get out. Grabbing the hand of lady that he had just saved, he took the leisure to smile at her, "Let's continue our date, beautiful."

The crowd split like the Red Sea as Kyouraku now sped across the street with the girl in his arms as he held her like a groom holding a bride. Trailing close behind him were four of the gangster's minions. Turning purposely on alleys and moving into areas where there were a lot of people, Kyouraku attempted to lose them. Two naked people being chased by four black-suited men with sunglasses. This was one hell of an awkward sight.

OOC: Limiting the number of people who can join this to 2 people for story flow. Free/Open RP. Feel free to join.

[Marked for Training: WC 2622]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Book I, Chapter I: "The Nightlife of a Hedonist"

It was a beautiful night, Kaoru walked alone on the streets of Kumogakure. Crowds swept past her as she strolled down the paved pathways. All of a sudden the young girl heard a huge commotion, it was coming from the building nearby. She squeezed between the panicking civilians to get a better look. She saw a sight she wished she could erase from her memory, a naked man holding an equally unclothed woman being chased by what looked like agents.

"What the heck is going on!?!" Kaoru murmured to herself as the group of people whisked by her. The agents who were left behind said things to the crowd like "Move along now" and "Nothing to see here"

Kaoru strolled up to one of the men in suits "E- Excuse me" she said in her usual mousy voice.

"EH?" the guard said leaning into the girl "What do you want kid? Didn't you hear us? MOVE ALONG!" he shouted in a gruff voice that matched his tough exterior. Finding she couldn't glean any more information from the man, Kaoru went on her merry way.

I wonder what that was? she thought as she continued her stroll through the festive night. Kaoru took a shortcut through an alley to reach the marketplace. All of a sudden someone bumped into her. She turned around to apologize, when she realized who it was, it was the naked man from before still holding the woman like a princess. Kaoru's face turned beet red at the sight, never in her life had she seen another human being without clothes on. She stood there speechless with embarrassment, the two suited men were still fighting through the crowds as this happened.

(OOC: Not the best post I know. I'm sorry!)

Rabieru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Book I, Chapter I: "The Nightlife of a Hedonist"

"Shit."

The hedonist ran through the slightly damp streets, racing off barefooted, dodging the figures that stood with bewildered expressions as the naked man sped by with a blur. Shouting and cursing from the four hunters could be heard loud and clear and with the woman in his arms, he couldn't really escape the situation. But even though that getting away from his pile of shit was important, he couldn't spend the night alone especially after seeing the well curved body of the female that now held onto him. It was such a bothersome night. Everything was going so well according to plan and the height of the party was nearing but Shingeki, the bastard from whom Shogi had borrowed money, couldn't wait just one more day. Of course he had borrowed quite a lot of money for his gambling pool but what was the matter with him? It was law of nature that he would sometimes lose some money but Kyouraku had always won more than he lost. Shingeki should have known that because he had borrowed and repaid money so many times that he was one of his top customers. Such a frugal who definitely deserved to lose that eye. Now Kyouraku had to find another place for his loans which would also be quite troublesome, because they never lent big amounts to new customers. This probably meant that he would have to start running missions again for the time being for the cash.

With a cloud of thoughts floating inside his mind, the gray haired man failed to detect the small, brown haired girl in front of him and came to a halt as he bumped into her. Well technically, it was the woman's thigh bumped into the child. At the very moment of contact, Shogi felt a strange vibration agitate his manly area, making him feel more urgent to go find somewhere to hide and sleep. Thanks to this obstacle that blocked his path, the guards had now caught up with them, surrounding him, the woman, and the girl once more. There were only four of the agents, which was quite a small number compared to the last situation but each of them now held a sashimi knife in their hands, ready to cut some flesh. Not good. Putting the female down on the ground, the naked Kyouraku analyzed the environment. To each side of the road were shops, their owners quickly closing the doors and curtains to avoid any trouble and about 10 feet away was a yakitori stand with meat skewers ready but no customers. Ahead of them now stood a large, nervous crowd that barricaded the only escape path and on the opposite side stood the four black-suited opponents.

Sighing as he now looked into the star-filled sky, Kyouraku wondered while his life always ended up in coils and loops, trouble seeming to haunt him ever since his young days as an orphan. But at the moment, there was no choice for him but to fight. Thirty-five seconds. A strategy formed within his head and that was the given time limit to complete his actions. Four seconds to go grab the weapon, and four seconds to finish each opponent. Finally, another five seconds to get the hell of this place before Shingeki came back with more men. With keen eyes observing even the slight motion of breathing of his opponents, the hedonist waited for the signal. Soon, upon the fraction of a second as one of the men seemed to advance, Kyouraku disappeared with a flicker and grabbed one of the skewers from the yakitori stand and appeared behind one of the men. With a slick movement the wooden skewer penetrated the soft flesh of the man's neck and came back out followed immediately by a stream of blood. Meanwhile, a hand holding a knife swung towards his face and at the same time as he dodged the blow, Kyouraku stuck the skewer into the man's chest, exactly stabbing the man's lungs through the fifth and sixth rib. Whirling around, he then stabbed the eye of another incoming attacker making him fall to the ground, leaving only one black suit standing. With exact precision, the pointed wooden stick flew out of the naked man's hand and landed on the man's throat.

Silence filled the streets as the crowd watched with terror and disbelief. What seemed to be a small fight had turned into chaos and nobody expected the naked runner to be so skilled in the art of combat. In front of them now stood a naked devil splattered with blood all over his body reigning upon the four fallen bodies. Yet, Kyouraku didn't have the time to give shit about what the civilians thought because his situation was most dire. He was forced to fight, and he had no intent to kill anyone. Any expert that would come and check the injured men would notice that Kyouraku had purposely avoided striking any of the vital areas and that none of the gang members would die. Grabbing his woman's hand and glancing once over at the girl who remained standing next to her, he winked after saying, "Hmm... Sorry. I'm not interested in children. Maybe after five years when you're all grown up."

With that, the couple sped off towards the alleys and disappeared into the shadows, leaving behind the commotion they had created. As soon as they turned the corner with no more eyes following them, Shogi took the lady into a building with the red, neon sign read "Motel". And such was a small peek into the life of the hedonist, Kyouraku Shogi.

OOC: Sorry, the flow of the story led me here. Hopefully we'll meet again.

[Marked for Training: WC 941]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the crowd stood there dumbstruck from the scene they just witnessed, a roar came from behind. The crowd would look to see a mean looking teddy bear. He was huge for he was twice the size of even the tallest adult. The bear lets out another rumbling roar showing its sharp teeth and most of the citizens ran in fear. With his path now clear the teddy continues to walk down the street and then turns the corner at the end of the block. Not too long after the giant stuffed animal disappears from view a small like girl all in black walks up to Kaoru. The girl could be no older than ten and she asks Kaoru a question. “Have you seen my bear, Tibbers?” She then notices the men in black suits laying on the ground injured. "Oh my what happened here?"

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru fell hard on her bum when someone bumped into her. She looked up, only to see a naked man and woman standing before her. The young girl's face turned bright red at the sight. A small whimper escaped from her mouth as the man put down his cargo. He seemed to scan the area as the crowd became distressed, some civilians ran while others peeked around to get a closer look. Kaoru looked through the crowd to find a way out, finding none she stood from her spot and got into a fighting stance, being aware of the frightened woman next to her. She looked away for a second, the man was gone, Kaoru rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating, but when she opened them again he was back with skewers. The next few moments were a blur, Kaoru's eyes kept up with the fight, but the teen was astonished by the stranger's speed.

This guy is good. I wonder who trained him? she thought as she held her stance.

The fight lasted a few minutes, it ended with four men down and the victor coated with crimson. Kaoru tensed up as he came closer to retrieve the woman, he looked back at her before he left stating she was a child.

A child?!? she thought in surprise. What a perv! the young girl put down her rage and examined the men. She gave a sigh of relief when she saw they were still breathing, none of the wounds were fatal. She told a nearby civilian to call a mednin the to tend to the wounded. She then stood up and was about to give chase when a giant teddy bear came tumbling through the crowd.

Oh great what next? A dragon? zombies? Kaoru thought as the monster toy took a turn causing more panic in the streets. Kaoru's head was spinning, too many strange things were going on, she needed a moment to sort things out. In her confusion she failed to notice a small body next her. The teen looked over and saw a girl about elementary age in a black dress. She was asking about a bear named Tibbers. Kaoru thought about the living plushie that just passed by. She was about to answer when the girl's attention was diverted to the wounded men on the ground.

Kaoru sighed. "Little girl you shouldn't be out this late, the streets are dangerous this scene is a good example. Kaoru said in her shy little voice.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She looks at the people and wondered just what happened. She hopes it was something human because if it was a ghost or demon she would be obligated to do something about it. “But, but my Tibbers. I can’t sleep without my Tibbers.” Anii give her best puppy dog face in hopes to convince Kaoru into helping her search for her lost bear. There was then a laughter emanating from her backpack, which Anii replied with an elbow the backpack. “Shut it, Maho” She says in an angry whisper. Anii would hope that Kaoru didn’t notice, but considering how close they were to each other it was unlikely. The laughter sounded like one of an adult male, but why is he stuff in a small girl’s backpack? And how would anybody fit in there? These were the likely questions Kaoru was asking herself.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru let out a sigh and leaned down so she could talk with the young girl eye to eye. "L - Little girl, I'm afraid that it will be incredibly hard to find your little bear in this crowd." Kaoru explained in her small voice "I'm sure your mom and dad could get you another one. Anyways where are your parents? I'll take you to -" Kaoru stopped talking when she heard a maniacal laugh coming from the child's bag.

The young girl elbowed her backpack and scolded the voice calling it Maho? What the heck was that??! Kaoru thought to herself. It sounded human yet it wasn't. Was that a toy, but that sounded way to real. Kaoru's hair stood on end. Who was this girl and what kind of witchcraft did she practice. Kaoru's guardian had warned her about people who dabbled with witchcraft, she said they were bad news and to stay away. But could a girl this young really be a witch? Kaoru took a deep breath, she had to be brave and not let her fear get the best of her.

"Umm little girl..." Kaoru started out cautiously, "What do you have in your bag?" Kaoru's voice was quiet, more so than usual.

(sorry for the late response.)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kaoru had no idea what she was dealing with. With her refusal to search Anii gave a little temper tantrum. “I don’t want another bear. I want Tibbers and I want him NOW!” Her one foot stomps her on the ground and some of her chakra delves into the earth. A tiger’s paws make of iron reaches out off the ground behind Kaoru like it was a pool of water. The paw grabs onto the pavement and then another paw comes out onto the pavement. With these to arm the metallic feline lifts itself out of the ground. It was an earth golem that Anii converted into metal using her bloodline. Byako was her masterpiece that she has put in a lot of effort to perfect. Byako’s rubs his head against Kaoru’s arm and she would feel the thin wispy wires that simulate his coat of fur. “I think you should be more concern with the one behind you, than the one in my pack.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru tried to calm the child as she stomped on the ground in a rage. "Shh, it's going to be okay." All of a sudden the girl stomped her foot on the ground again, causing the road to shake. Kaoru stood up and looked around at the chakra that was pooling around her. She was amazed to see a giant cat rise from the barren. street. It's wiry coat brushed up against her, a chill went down her spine.

What is this thing?!? Kaoru thought to herself as she tried to figure out the situation. She frantically looked back at the girl in disbelief. She had a smug look on her face and warned her that she should worry about the beast rather than her backpack.

Kaoru quickly grabbed the kunai she always kept with her and faced the beast. It's metal body faced her in a pouncing position. She got ready to attack, when she noticed the panic in the crowds. I can't fight this thing, especially not here. Kaoru looked back at the child. Could someone this young really create a beast like this? Kaoru tried to save her thoughts for later and grabbed the girl.

If she truly was the master of this mechanical feline then it must follow her, right? Kaoru thought as she held the child like a princess while speeding along the rooftops of the village, until she reached a large field that held no pedestrians. She promptly placed the child onto the grass and got back to her fighting stance as she awaited the beast's arrival.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The metal feline did not follow at least not of its own accord. With its master no longer around to control it, the creature start going after the shop keepers of the Susukino District. All the while The Kaoru carried her, Anii commands Kaoru to put her down. When they finally reach the field Anii continues to yell at her. “You idiot. Why would you separate me Byako? How do you expect me to control him form this distance? Now he’s probably going to attack anybody it that area.” Anii stops maintaining the jutsu and hopes Byako doesn’t have someone pinned down or something because deactivating he cause him to become a statue.

Before either of them could head back could head back, another monster appears. This one looked to be sort of human moth. In one of its arms was something incased in a cocoon. “Don’t worry I caught the animal. Now Anii it is past your bedtime.” The incest girl drops the heavy cocoon on the ground; a metal tiger’s tail can be seen poking out. She then takes Anii by the hand and walks her home.

The whole time Anii would be bellyaching, “But Onee-chan, what about my teddy bear I can’t sleep without my teddy bear.”

“I caught your Mister Tibbers before you even made Byako and dragged him back home. He is sitting in your bed waiting for you.”

“Aw, can’t a stay up one more hour. Please.”

“No, it is a school night and you will need your rest for class tomorrow.”

[mft]
[left topic]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru continued to run as the young girl kicked and whined. When she reached the field the young girl alerted her a danger to the public. Kaoru was not familiar with the technicalities of these kinds of jutsus and thus did not know. She just thought it would disappear. She turned around to go back to the village when a women with big moth wings came and took Kaoru off guard. She explained that she had captured the teddy bear and she held the earlier creature in a giant cocoon. Kaoru fell backwards in surprise. She didn't even react when the women took the young girl away.

Kaoru dusted herself off and headed home, her head spinning with all the night's events.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back