Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Breath Away From Where You Are. [Iori]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was moments like this. This was exactly the type of moment that people wished they could live in forever. It was one of those lazy afternoons where the artificial sunlight beamed through the lace curtains and the smell of the air was crisp and warm. The spring always brought in beautiful light from the massive window in Iori's room.

Itami and Iori had been switching back and forth between rooms, depending on who decided to fall asleep first. They didn't always sleep in the same bed, especially since the accident, and Itami's slight reluctance due to her newfound awkwardness, but it was a tender moment when they did. Today, however, was not the average sleeping day. Awoken from an afternoon nap that they had lazily taken, the two were simply laying side by side, wrapped up in each others arms because...well...they wanted to.

Itami's dainty fingers traced through his red hair as she laid partially on top of him, her head on his chest and her leg around his waist as she twirled and twisted his hair between her fingers. Her emerald green eyes watching intently as though she was amazed by the blissful color his hair had.

"Such a magnificent color." Her voice would coo, breaking the romantic silence between them. "Is it your mother or father's color?" The curiosity that Itami carried was very innocent and simply nosey, but with a tender edge to it. She didn't ask questions for the sake of asking--she asked questions because she really truly cared. "You've never told me about them, you know." She'd say suddenly, turning her head so her chin rested on his chest and her eyes would look into his. "What are they like? Are they both from the same country that your accent hails from?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would lay back in his bed, a hand idly running over the bare flesh of that leg that lay over his waist, enjoying the quiet moment between himself and Itami. Life fell into somewhat normalcy since he had found her after her battle with Ikkadan, one free from the dangers and stress that had plagued their relationship. It was as if they had a fresh start, a second chance to be together, green eyes looking down at the object of his affection. After his wife had died he never believed he would have fallen in love again, the pain of having lost her having been almost too much to bare. Yet here he was now with the woman that he shared a confession of love with, a woman who made his heart soar merely by smiling. An arm wrapped around her as he held her against his chest, smiling as she asked that question.

It's my mother's. The red hair, green eyes, and pale skin all run in my family, in fact it's rare when a Yamazaki doesn't posses them. And when they don't it's probably due to some body modification or an accident." He would explain as his eyes left hers, looking up at the ceiling. "My accent is from Key Country. It used to be the home of the Yamazaki, and it's where I and my mother were born. She..." He would trail off for a moment as he thought about how to describe her, the smile on his lips spreading. "She's a serious woman. Not mean or nasty, just someone who doesn't like to beat around the bush or sugar coat things. My father was more relaxed and laid back, the kind who doesn't try to sweat the small stuff." Eyes would look back down towards hers, a hand running through her hair. My mother didn't really smile a lot, at least in public. She was always so busy thinking about 20 different projects at once...but sometimes my father would lean in and whisper something into her ear and she would try so hard not to laugh. He even got her to crack up during an important audience with a local Daimyo, she was so furious with him." He'd chuckle as he recalled that night when they came home, how his mother berated his father for doing such a thing and yet quickly calming down once he planted a kiss on her lips.

"What about you? How are your parents like?" He would ask, knowing that it may be a difficult topic for her. It was a sensitive issue they had only broached once before, though he truly did wonder about her previous life at home. He couldn't imagine how someone could turn their back on such a person like her so easily, couldn't imagine a father and mother abandoning their child.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Accidents or body modifications...? Itami's mind wandered to Chizuru for a moment--Iori's raven-haired, red-eyed, pale daughter. Had she been in an accident of some sort? Certainly she was too young for body modifications--but hell, many might say the same about Itami. Her lips pursed for a moment as she thought about the happiness that Iori's family seemed to radiate. That's what family was. It was something that her family lacked greatly.

"They sound so sweet...." She would murmur, smiling quietly to herself as she thought about. However, Iori question would catch her off guard. Itami would frown for a moment as she rolled off of him, laying on her back by his side and staring up at the ceiling.

"My parents are traditional." Itami said, stating it like some sort of quote from an old book. "They believe in materialistic and market behavior, and strictly that." She smiled to herself for a moment at the irony. "But, the entire Kanashimi lineage is blind. They're unaffectionate people who easily cast aside those not worthy of their time." Slowly her eyes would draw back to Iori, a sort of sorrow in them. "Their daughter crossed the line, modified herself, and was no longer worthy of their time." It was a true statement, if not a sad one.

"One day, I'd like to sneak over there and find out what they look like." Her head would roll back as she hugged the sheets close to her torso, a smile sneaking across her face, "I've always had an idea that my mother was the most beautiful woman on the planet." Despite being cast down by her parents, and totally banned by the household, Itami held her family in high regard. She loved the people who loathed her, and often thought about them and prayed to the Gods that they were doing well.

After all...

They loved her when she was disgusting.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would roll over on his side as the woman moved off him, those green eyes unable to keep from running over her form, appreciating her curves. His gaze returned to hers as she looked back to him, listening to her describe her family. They sounded like the opposite of his own, people who would actually cast out their own child simply because of some perceived grievance. Family was an important thing in the Yamazaki clan, the one thing that kept them from getting lost in the curse known as 'genius'. A hand moved to gently run over her cheek, his smile returning to his lips as he propped himself up on his elbow. "Why don't we just visit them?" He would ask, as if it would be such a simple task. "We'll dress up real nice and take the finest carriage there, get them a present so nice that they would have no choice but to meet with us." He would say as he leaned over her, hovering over the woman as a slender finger traced her jawline. "I think that despite their anger...they must still love you. The love between a parent and a child just isn't that easy to ignore." That smile turned into a grin, a long leg seeking to wrap around one of her own.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Absurd! Absolutely not! No way in hell! Not happening! Not over her dead body!

Okay.. maybe.

Iori just had that charm! Did Itami want to go? No! Did Itami care where she went as long with she was with Iori? Nope!

His leg wrapped around hers, and Itami scooted a little closer, smiling almost maliciously for a moment. "Hm...alright...though, presentation isn't much to a blind family." Itami would claim, laughing at his idea before she'd stand up, obviously taking him very literally. "Well, come on, get your lazy ass up." Her voice would coo as she'd throw a white shirt at him, smiling, before she'd slip off her robe and put on a more traditional dress than her usual clad, brushing through her black hair, and leaving it down in loose waves.

"But you asked for it, Koincu!" She'd teasing, using a lighthearted pet peeve as she'd move to wherever he was toplant a gentle kiss on his lips.

[OOC: Translation of Koincu: Pup]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmmm? You want to go now?" He would ask as he sat up in bed, catching that shirt that was tossed at him. He moved to stand as he slipped it on, nimble fingers buttoning it up as he looked towards the woman, watching her get dressed as well. "We could just wait until the weekend, you know." He would say as he placed his hands on her hips, leaning in for that tender kiss. "I mean, we were so comfortable...and it's not like your parents are going anywhere..." He would grin as he planted a few soft kisses around her neck, a hand moving behind her to give her rear a squeeze. Sighing softly he would pull away, moving to the closet to find himself a jacket. "Fine...but you owe me dinner. A-ko, prepare us a carriage, please." As if on cue the mechanical maid would show her presence, having silently been waiting in a corner of the room. "Yes master!" She would exclaim happily before wheeling out of the room to do as she was told.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami pretended to ignore his advances, which seemed to have him comply as he pulled away and sighed. The woman sliming cruelly as she pulled her hair out from her collar, running a comb through it, and her curls bouncing with each brush. Her emerald eyes turning to him as she moved behind him as he'd get dressed, pulling his hair back, brushing it for him, and braiding it into a long braid that she'd throw over his shoulder.

A braid was a sign of formality and riches in men. Itami would smile, taking his hand as they'd make their way out to the prepared carriage and prepare for the treacherous ride.

"I change my mind." Itami gulped as she stood at the end of the drive way, staring at the estate. She knew it was big, but this estate was huge with eyesight. She stared. Just staring. "We c-can come back l-later--"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's my daughter's voice." Itami froze, her hand gripping Iori's as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Itami?" A man would move out of the house. His eyes piercing lime green, and his hands totally mauled and scarred--burn scars. Her father himself had dragged Itami from the fire with his bare hands.

"Yes." She'd confirm his suspicious questioning as he gave a faint smile. His eyes were unfocused, just like Itami's had been once upon a time. His eyes seeming to stare upwards towards the artificial sky. "Who is your friend?"

"Yamazaki Iori."

"A Yamazaki?"

"Yes."

"I'll be damned." There was a slight hint of affection in her father's voice. It was obvious he could feel the chemistry between them; he wasn't stupid. Slowly he'd move forward, Itami's eyes still squeezed shut, and he'd grab her arm, pulling her from Iori and into an embrace.

"Welcome home, Chiisana Hime-Sama."

Itami's arms would lift slowly, as tears squeezed out from her eyes and she embraced her father tightly. His long black hair tangling between her fingers as her head leaned into his shoulder--he was 6'5"--and he held her as she cried. Those hands that held her caressed her lovingly in hopes of rekindling their love. He was hoping...hoping so much.

Itami would pull away, wiping her eyes that had finally opened as she took a moment to look at her father as he moved a scarred hand to grab Iori's and give him a handshake. "Well, then! Please, call me Senshi--none of the formal shit with someone who means so much to my daughter." Senshi had a good sense of humor, and he was a rather gentle and kind man. His eyes staring past Iori's shoulder, but he had a smirk on his face.

The two had gotten lucky they ran into him first.

"Well, come on in then--Lilian!" His voice would call as a woman dressed in a red maid outfit would appear, blind as well, "Orange tea, three, please." He'd say as he lead the two into the sitting room and motioned for them to sit down onto the couch in front of the window.

Itami took a seat, marveling at the house she had lived in for such a long time and never truly seen. Senshi sitting across from them in one of the single seats. "So what br--"

"Senshi." A stern voice would interrupt him as a woman, only about 5'7", would enter the room. Itami's hand moving to grab Iori's again, squeezing it. "May I have a word with you." She'd say, her voice scolding as the man rose, leaving the room--not before winking in Itami's general direction. Yes, a blind man winked at her.

Itami would turn towards Iori, frowning a little, her cheeks still stained with tears. "I told you." She'd state simply, her body beginning to tremble in genuine fear for a moment.

[OOC: Chiisana Hime-Sama = Little Princess]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's too late for that." The man would chuckle as he looked towards Itami,the woman already attempting to call it quits on the visit to her parents. When that voice called out to them he would feel the tension in her hand, looking towards the man that approached them. It wouldn't be hard to see where Itami got her looks from...well, she technically had gotten them from Iori, but looking at the man it was obvious that she would have inherited some strong genes. He would let Itami introduce him, offering the man a courteous bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." He would say respectfully as he released his grip on Itami's hand, taking a step back as the two shared an embrace. Afterwards he would accept that handshake from him, thankful for the fact that Senshi was much nicer than he thought he would be.

As they walked into the sitting room he was surprised by the grandness of it all, having expected a house populated by the blind to be much simpler or bare. Taking a seat next to Itami he would look towards Senshi, though soon any conversation would be disrupted by a stern woman who came into the room and asked to talk to him, Iori looking towards Itami as she took his hand once more. "You're mother?" He would ask as he removed a handkerchief from his breast pocket, gently wiping the tears from her face. "It seems like your father really missed you..."He would say as he raised her hand, giving the back of it a reassuring kiss. "Don't be nervous, everything is gonna be fine. You worry too much...." He chuckled, trying to lift her spirits.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back