Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Bring out, in. [Solo Modded Mission Nobu]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a desk full of files that were being sorted out and handled towards people in and around the school. “Nobu…” The name sounded throughout the hall as he held up a mission for the child. “The mission is a simple one, but one that is required to do.” He would simply say and leave it at that.

Mission said:
Mission Name: Bring out, in.
Contracter: Miss. Yumiko.
Reward: Great
Time given: Max 5 days.

A lot more details were in the scroll, a place where to find Miss Yumiko and a description of the female. The man would wait for Nobu to grab it, along with a temporary passport for this single mission.

Miss Yumiko would be waiting in a small and modest house. It wasn’t in the best shape, a crack in the outer walls the nameplate was hanging a little crooked. But other than that the outside looked all right, the door had recently been painted. The inside was warmed through a wood furnace and there was plenty of room. There was a staircase going up and in the master bedroom lay a child. It was the biggest room they had. Yet miss Yumiko was the only one around in the house with the child.

OOC Mission details said:
Hey! Hello! I am Owly and I will be your mission moderator! Now I will reply fairly quickly, if you have questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

Solo Modded mission for Nobu Yamanaka.
What is the required word count for each participant in modded Missions?
C Rank: 4,000 Words
Better get those numbers up :p

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sighed to himself as he headed out for the first-day mission it seemed that he would have to do his best to at least earn some money this way and make sure that he did continue to expand his presence, more because good reputation would do him the world of wonders in this situation and even he knew that right now he needed to make sure that he got his word and name spread out to the poorer people out in society, he just wondered what kind of mission he would be assigned. Yawning as he stood up and stretched himself out for the morning of work.

"Well I cannot honestly see them giving me anything too taxing today, but let's wait and see what there will be after all I cannot imagen it's going to be anything involving fighting. Simply put they probably don't trust us with that much hard work, so I am guessing it will involve some form of exploring that is something I can handle without too much of an issue. On top of that after my last few times of running into the Hokage I doubt my name will be at the top of the list for any promotions."

Nobu allowed himself to reach out and grab out the cloak that was hanging up the only thing he looked after was this cloak, he had grown so much inside of the Academy and right now today was no exception in that situation. He knew full well that he had to prove himself today and he would do so using the Clan name after all word of mouth was what was spreading across Konaha and that he needed to make sure that his honest work paid off and so today he was playing everything above board.

Nobu finished grabbing his gear, as he padded himself down checking that his body armour was on and the neck mic was still working fully. The pouch of poisons sat by as he knew full well that right now he was ready for the work he headed out to receive his assignment. It seemed that he was going to be given an assignment outside of the city boundaries, that wasn't a problem as he grabbed the paperwork and the temporary passport off the desk he thanked the woman that gave him the information as he left the offices.

Walking down the streets of Konaha he just paid attention to the hustle and bustle of the work that everyone was doing, knowing full well that each day people didn't care about what the Shinobi as always they only cared about what they were doing. That was life, ever since he had been doing a few tasks he soon realised that the actual jobs that Shinobi did were not the ones that would achieve the goals he wanted. He wanted to achieve the favour of the people, that way no matter what happened the people would support him that was the main thing.

"Right, I guess I should head to the gates first, no point hanging around the village, as what I really need to do is just get this mission turned in and use the money back into the people. It seemed that no matter what I do I still get the easy tasks, but hey sometimes that is just the way the world spins around, so naturally, I am just going to have to accept that fact."

Nobu approached the gates as he looked around, he started to walk through them before he heard someone yelling at him and turning to see one fo the gate guards approaching with speed, the man seemed slightly flustered more than anything, but that wasn't too much of a problem as he watched the man approaching quicker he wondered what the reason behind it would be.

"Stop, and where do you think you are going?"

"Oh right, sorry I completely forgot there is normally a process to this. I should really get used to that, the first mission I am going on. I believe it was this you are wanting to see?"

Nobu reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the temporary passport that he had been given for this mission. It was clear that the documentation had been given for this mission and the purpose of it, it seemed that the guard was going to study every inch of it. Nobu guessed that was just the job of the gate guard, and what a boring life they must be having as well.

"All good there?"

"Yes, thank you for that and good luck on the mission, we look forward to seeing you return of course"

"Thanks, and yep shouldn't be too long"

With that Nobu grabbed the document once more that was given to him. He knew full well that he needed the passport. Grabbing the passport back from the man he placed it in his pocket once more and followed the instructions that he had been given, it seemed that he was going to have to come towards a small house. He wondered who would want to live outside of the village, he had understood the dream that people had wanted. He too wanted to have that freedom and wanted to accept everything that came with it. He wanted all of that for himself as he wanted away from the village and towards the outskirts. The house it seemed would be located on the outskirts of creater city.

As he approached the city a small smirk came onto his lips as he wondered what devilish things this city could offer him, it seemed that a plan was forming in his mind and he wanted to take advantage of that. He would have to expand his little business out here after all with the opportunity a place like this would give him he could see profits rising massively and quickly as well. That was something he needed to consider and the options that came with it as well. It was clear that he would have to make some contacts here, but for now, the instructions that he had been given seemed to be right. As he approached the house a small smile on his face as he walked up to it.

It seemed that there was a door through from the shape of the house it has probably seen better days. As he stood in front of the building after walking his knuckles came up and he wrapped his hand on the door to get the attention of whoever was living inside, wanting to make sure that they knew that he had arrived and that he was here to do the work that had been given to Konaha. After all, in his eyes manners were important and right now he wanted to make sure he came across as nothing more than a polite boy that had been given a task to complete. He would have to play this by ear and pull out all of the stops that he could in order to do that.

"Hello, my name is Nobu and I have been given a mission to report here, I am just wanting to know the instructions for the mission and I will get this underway right away. Thank you"

With that Nobu stood out on the doorstep and waited to see if he would even get an answer, part of him hoped that no-one would answer and he could just report back that the mission had been unsuccessful but he knew that was something that wouldn't happen. After all, there was no point ordering someone to do a mission and then turn it down when they arrived. It was both a waste of money and importantly time.

[TWC: 1,300]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
An older lady stood in the kitchen, you could hear some things clattering in the background as the person was obviously started by the sudden knocking. "C-Coming!" Her voice was raised as she called to the person at the door. After a few more moments the door would open and the older woman was cleaning her hands still on the apron. "A-h, thank you." She would start thanking him and only then realize she probably did that too soon and she was being impolite towards the child. "Excuse me, please come in." She would make a small and formal bow before closing the door behind Nobu again. "Sorry for the mess, I wasn't sure Konoha would send anyone for my request." She would say honest and her face died down a little, but soon her smile was found to be hopeful as she looked at the child once more.

"Thank you for coming, for accepting the mission. Would you like something to drink before I will go into details?? and please make yourself at home." She would if they were to accept, make a drink for them or herself. She then would place herself by the table and her hands wrapping around the mug. For a moment she was puzzled to find how to start, but then found the words soon after. "My name is Miyu Yumiko, my husband Raiko isn't at home at this moment as he is working. My daughter is upstairs unable to leave her bed anymore. You see... This mission we made, is for her. The doctors have given up on her, and seeing how she fades more and more, she only has one last wish... to go outside, to experience outside... As, because of her illness, has been locked up so much. She never got to see it much."

"The mission is pretty simple, but also not. But we will reward you royally for it, please do not question that... But... We want to bring as much as possible from outside, to inside to her room." She then would stand up. "if you please follow me..." Leading the way towards the child bedroom, which was simply up the stairs and straight the first door, it was the biggest bedroom that there was in this house, so there was a lot of space to go around with.
"This is Machiko..." The girl would be soft panting in her sleep surely rocking a fever. "She has been this ill ever since the start... but no matter what we did.." It took her a moment to catch her breath and not break in front of this new child. "We just want to give her last wishes... We know already that she won't last long."

"Please bring as much from outside to inside, from sand to rocks to leaves to... you can name it. but please, if it were to make more days than today, we do have a guestroom prepared and meals are on us."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu listened to the voice that was behind the door as he sighed to himself, it seemed like his hopes that someone wasn't in were not actually going to play out the way he wanted them to, though this wasn't the place that he had imagined his first big assignment that he was given and this was how it turned out, it wasn't something he imagined it being but at least this way he did get paid for the work he did. As the door opened it seemed an older woman was the one who was running this house, as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips trying to give the best first opinion that he could about himself, his clan as well to try and give that display that he was simply here to help.

Following her in he listened to the woman speaking it seemed she would be apologizing for the state of the place. Stepping inside he looked towards the room and checked the state of the house, listening to the words about hoping that a Shinobi would come from the village that was requested, it was a lot of money to spend on such a simple task. But Nobu knew better than to question why she was paying so much to have someone come out and do the hard work, it was simply a fact that he had a mission to carry out and right now he was being offered this job to earn money that was not something he was going to turn down, and it wasn't something he was going to argue against he knew better than that in all honesty.

"Yep got the assignment today so headed straight round, no need to thank me at all just happy to fulfill the promise that was given and help you with whatever manner you need assistance with of course"

Nobu walked around to the table that was in the middle of the room before sitting down as he listened to the women offer him a drink it was clear that she seemed friendly enough though the real thing was why he was here, and he still hadn't got a direct answer for that just yet, that was something he would have to look into.

"A cup of tea would be wonderful if that isn't too much trouble of course for yourself?"

He watched the Lady for a few minutes as the woman seemed to get to work in fulfilling his request before long he had a hot drink in front of him as he leaned back in the chair to listen to the words that she was speaking, so the husband was out with work, nothing strange about that as sometimes it was just easier to find work elsewhere than actually finding it inside of the country. The conversation seemed to change to a more sinister tone and quicker than he had expected it to, as he listened to the lady speaking about the situation that they found themselves in he nodded to her as he just stayed silent while the lady as explaining the situation deciding to break into the motion of her speech to at least acknowledge what he was being told.

"I am sorry to hear about your situation, it is not something that any mother wants to go through, we are here to help ad I am only too happy to assist however I can"

She continued the conversation for a bit longer explaining the mission and the task that he had been given, it was pretty straight forward, after all, he just had to gather as many things from the outside as possible he knew that much. And he was well aware of just how long this mission could take, but he needed to make sure it was done currently. Listening to the woman speaking he stood up and followed her upstairs looking towards the child he tilted his head down slightly as a nod of respect more than anything else as he knew full well that the child probably had never left this room. So at least Nobu had all the pieces of the puzzle that he needed to know why he was on this mission, he took that for exactly what it was and didn't want to dive any deeper into the situation of the family. After all, he wasn't there to act as a councilor no he was just there to make sure that the mission that the village had been assigned was what he was here to complete nothing else and nothing more.

"Hello there little one, my name is Yamanaka Nobu, I am here to bring the outside world to you, so is there anything specific you want to see in this world? What things do you desire the most to see and I will try my hardest to go out and find them"

He pondered for a few minutes as he listened to the woman speaking it seemed that she had an idea of what she wanted to see so he wasn't going to argue with that at all, he knew full well what was expected of him and was going to make sure that he provided just that and to assist to the best of his abilities in making the women wish come true and the child to see the very most that she could in her final time on this planet. Without knowing he had allowed his hands to form into fists, more out of the frustration that it seemed that the world punished kids instead of the adults that deserved it, wasn't that just a kick in the teeth, he unclenched his fists in those few minutes as he accepted the truth of the matter. It was clear that he still had a lot to learn about this world he allowed a more sensitive smile to come onto his lips as he looked towards the two of them choosing his words very carefully in those few moments.

"Don't worry I will make sure that we find as much as we can, and bring things that will change your mind to the game of course. I will be out most of today as there is no point in waiting around, I just need to know a list if you will of what exactly you're looking for and then I can get straight to work without any delay at all. So please tell me what it is you looking for?"

Another thought popped into Nobu's mind as he looked out of the window that was in the room, he could always leave company here if he needed to, after all, there was no point just leaving the girl to stare at the outside world without having some fun in it, as he pondered for a few minutes he decided to ask the question. After all, right now there was really no harm in getting a helping hand, and he knew that his friend would more be interested in stretching itself out, after all the forest of death could only hold him for so long before he needed to get out and see what else was around.

"Tell me have you ever seen or talked to a Snake before, well more importantly would you like to speak to a snake and have a little bit of company while I am out and about finding the things you want?"

Nobu waited patiently for a reply to the question wanting to know the answer before he headed out as it would require him to use his Chakra to summon the giant creature here, but at least she could see another wild animal so to speak before her time hit zero and this way he knew she would be protected while he was away on this little gathering task.

[TWC: 2,613]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mother made space after the other was talking towards her daughter. It was painful to see her daughter like this... The girl opened up her eyes as she didn't recognize the footsteps on the floorboards. When her parents walked over it, the creaks were heavier... When the doctor walked over them, you could hear the clicks of his bootsoles harsh on them... She didn't hear that. "Hello, mister..." She spoke, her voice was soft as she looked towards him with her own hazel colored hues. "Nice to meet you Mr. Yamanaka-kun... I'm Machiko..." She shifted a little in an attempt to sit a bit more upright for her visitor. And once she heard his question she would smile shy. "The ocean... Sand... shells.." She would chuckle soft which was soon followed by a coughing spree. The mother quickly rushed to her side, checked the temperature with her hand.
She quickly took the cloth off her forehead, gave a spoon of coughing syrup. If Nobu looked close to the side there would be many bottles. Syrups, pills, and an injection container. Seeming this family had tried everything for the child already.

As she was black to laying down, a new fresh cloth on her head she got a rather worried expression. "I... want to see the ocean..." Was her final wish, something that many probably had with the way they could only be living here. She got tears in her eyes and frantically rubbed them away. "Snake... Ho- r-really?" She was a bit baffled by it and the mother took a rather chill to that. she was never good with any sort of animal, but she didn't stop her daughter from saying yes to it. "I will be working on dinner..." The mother strategically removed herself from the scene.

As the child summoned the snake, you could see she was in awe of what he had done, as if he was a magician at this point. "So pretty..." Was all that she could baffle out at this moment and she would indeed chatter with the snake if they were up for the company too. Once it would be getting dark, the father too would be home and already fixing the roof and busy on repairs. If Nobu were to get close all the father would do to ask if he is the Konoha shinobi helping them and introduce himself as Leo. At dinner time Yumiko would announce it was dinner time and also the daughter was getting downstairs for dinner. They really tried to go big with their dinner this time also because of a guest. If Nobu didn't eat yet, they would try to keep it warm for him to eat it later.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu allowed his hands to come together as he began the well-known ritual that he had just started to perform fully, it was clear that he had been studying hard and now he was going to take full advantage of everything that he had learned. As he walked over to the window he allowed himself a few minutes to get to grips with the summons, after all, it would be a while before he was truly going to be able to control the creature but now he figured at least it would be able to help out in this situation, even if it talked to the girl from outside of the window.

Even as darkness snuck in the cloud of smoke that came from outside of the house was something that he would have considered to be huge even by his standard. As the smoke begun to clear the sound of earth shifting was clear as the huge snake started to uncoil itself from its normal sleeping position, it came into one final coiled up shape as its huge eye focused in on the window, it seemed to take in the surrounding around it had been brought into as it pondered on the actions of the young Shinobi before speaking.

"Why am I here? What did you bring me here for, I expect an explanation I was just sleeping, and to be woken like this is something I don't tolerate even from you"

Nobu seemed to understand the situation he was in right now as he looked towards the giant snake that was in front of him. Pondering the best reply to give to assist in explaining himself and his actions. The smirk always on his face as even now as he checked the creature out, it was hard to believe that not so long ago he didn't have a contract, a summon of his own and now this behemoth was what he considered to be one of the few friends he had in this world. It was strange how the world worked like that but after all, he had grown up knowing how strange things could be.

"I am on a mission, my first and right now could use one of those favors if we discussed if that is possible please?"

"What exactly is it you want me to do boy?"

"Just keep this girl company, talk to her about life and tell her about the experiences you have had, the things you have seen, nothing too hard for someone like yourself who has been around the world I take it?"

"Fine, just leave me here then and run along to the task that you have at hand, I am sure the work will keep you till the morning so I will remain here and wait."

It seemed that after explaining everything the snake would be willing to sit up all night with the child and talk to her about stories of this past and the future, talk to her about the world itself. It seemed clear that he wanted to give the experience to the girl, though she wouldn't remember much of it for long, as the words that were spoken were ancient and long-winded for someone of her age. Nobu listened for a while before turning around and heading out down the stairs towards the front door.

"I will set off now that way I don't waste any more time with food or anything else, and I should be back before the morning sun if I move quick enough, in terms of Sand and other things like that while I am happy to bring some back, not sure about the ocean itself but we will see how that goes. Right I will catch you while I am away the snake will look after the child at least in my absence"

With that Nobu opened the door, he knew from the history the Land of Fire was landlocked, however during his recent times and his encounters he had also come to learn that crater city would sell anything and everything you would imagine if you were willing to pay a price, ti was safe to say that this would be the best bet moving forward.

Walking into the busy city it was full of the usual hustle and bustle that came with a place like this, he was expecting there to be more honest but for now, this would and he could understand and respect that much. As he passed stand after stand it seemed that at night the city really did come alive, the hustle and bustle of people, all the different trades from different plans. He smiled to himself as he enjoyed the atmosphere of people simply trading with each other to survive, that was something that he could admit he did enjoy, and of course, he wanted to fully admit that he did stop at a few stands and see what they were selling. The curiosity of a mind like Nobu's did thurst and desire to be completely met with answers.

After what would be considered to be twelve hours of hunting, talking, and bargaining it seemed that Nobu had managed to gather everything he could from the stalls. Though his backpack was now brimming with objects and items from the world he knew that this would help her. He had gathered Sand from both the seaside and the land that was covered in Sand. Trees from various places, water from Cloud, Seawater from the furthest shores. He had gone over everything from animal shells to other options sea creatures, even including a swimming fist in seawater. Nobu had pulled all the stops out of his own pocket in this situation and he wasn't prepared to sacrifice anything else to give the kid a hard time.

Finishing up his collection he looked like the sun begun to rise over the land he had done the mission, sure it wasn't the way that the woman imagined it would be completed but this way it was quicker and allowed her to experience the whole selection of sights, smells and even tastes the world had to offer. He made sure he had enough of everything. It was rare items he had picked up and he knew that it would see the old lady and the child full of joy. As he turned back on his heels he began to walk back towards the house wondering just how well the snake had managed to get on with the child or if he was going to be coming back to a problem. Though he doubted it as he had made a pack with the creature after all.

Walking along the side of the house he looked at the huge form of the snake who seemed to notice him but continued to speak to the little child. Walking past the snake Nobu ran his hand across the scales of the snake for a few minutes as he smiled to himself. Walking past it he was well aware that right now he had completed the mission it was just a matter of fact of handing the things he had gathered across and hoping that everything went well from that point.

Coming back through the door Nobu smiled as he walked in, the morning light still coming up as he allowed himself to walk back into the house, slinging the backpack from his shoulder he smiled to himself place it down gently onto the table, he had delivered on the goal of the village and the mission was completed it seemed that Nobu was aware that he had achieved everything he needed to do, it was time for him to get back as the deadline for the temporary passport was slowly running out and he had to get back.

"The mission is completed as you have requested, in this bag you will find jars full of items, shells, water from different nations a bit of every land in a bag for you to show and share. I hope this is what you were looking for. With that Konoha considered the mission completed from our side."

With that he turned on his heels and bid the family goodbye one last time, putting his emotions out of his mind simply put the job had been done quickly and in a way that allowed the family most time with the items collected he considered that his task is done.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[TWC: 4,021/4,000]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girls eyes started ot twinkle at the moment that she saw the snake. seeing and hearing all the stories she eventually become brave enough to get a chair next to the window with a few blankets. Eventually daring enough to ask if she could pet the giant snake at the snout. SHe still felt fear because it was such a big creature and by a certain moment she became curious what their tongue was like.

Her day was filled with happy chattering an learning so much over the outside world... That probably her wish was already granted by just talking to his giant creature. "Woaw... So there really are such big mountains?!" she asked when the snake had told about some height of mountains.

After dinner, the girl had brough a... perhaps a toothpick for the snake as a snack as it was just a small rat. But she thought about the snake to eat too... That night she herself slept a good time bette.

As the woman was downstairs preparing a meal for the afternoon, she was a bit startled by the child coming back in with what she had asked for and more. "S-so much..." She stuttered at first and placed a hand over her mouth. "This is so much... Thank you.." She would halt the child in his walk away, to hand him a small partying gift. "A little extra..." It was a meal that would certianly fill a belly and a note. The note was from the father saying, that if he ever needed a hand in and or around Crater ity with fixing things. That he could always ask for him.
The girl said her last goodbyes towards Nobu and the snake before aweing further in the things hat he had brought. The happy squeals and chattering were hearable from her window with ease.

A mission success.

[Mission passed, nicely done.]
[requesting rewards for you now too.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back