Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bros before Floof!? Nah... (Teaching Contract)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Damn!’ Maru thought to himself as he remembered that he forgot to show up at the gates when Maikeru asked him to, by the time he went to the gates the guy and his group was long gone. The poor boy problably thought that he was avoiding him, maybe he should make it up to his Uchiha student. The question was how? He rubbing his chin, thinking of what to do… then what he could do hit him. Now that the Maikeru was in cloud, he could finally teach him the summoning technique. Being around Umashi, he picked up a few sagely tricks from the man plus he already taught a cloudie how to summon a Youkai already. This Youkai won't be just any Youkai, this would be one that the almighty Phantom Thief Akira had called upon. What better way to make up for his absence than to teach him a new technique?

Maru clapped his hands together, then called upon his messenger Youkai he nickname Jeez. The little fiend looked no more than 3 feet tall, its face all white with yellow cheeks and weird multi colored eyes. The think had on a pink hat that almost made the creatures head look like a hard candy, a red spotted black scarf around its neck and a brown dress with sleeves that looked too big for the creature. Jeez looked up at Maru speaking in its weird language that Maru didn't even know .”Blf xzoovw nv nlnnb?” it said. Maru beginning to pull out his notepad to begin to write down what he wanted scribbling fast before slapping a sticker on the end of it before tearing the page out before handing the page to the little fiend. “Yo Jeez, need you to give this to Maikeru. You know, the Uchiha kid I told you about. Show him the mask sticker and he'll know who's its from.”He said to the creature who snatched the letter from his hand, then began to dash away in a cloud of dust. The letter read

Yo Best Student Maikeru

Heard you in cloud now, sorry about not visiting you and stuff had been a little busy. Plus I got a new identity by one of our former kage so while you're here call me Yamamoto Yamaru or just Maru because ya know how mercenary life is. Anyway my bad about not showing up at the gates, decided I'll make it up to ya by showing you…. THE SUMMONING TECHNIQUE! We are gonna get you a contract and summon you Akira’s Youkai. I know cool right? Follow the weird thing to me, I'm most likely in the forest so hurry up!

Take Your Heart

Maru, Princess of Heart, Protector of Light!<i></i>

The rogue coughed from the dust. then stood up straight then began to head off to see about a perfect place to hang around to begin this lesson in summoning.

…..

Maru was heading towards the ancient forest when he looked to see that the entrance to the hot springs had been blocked off by two security guards who were allowing females in robes to get inside. He looked around then decided to strut his way to the entrance of the hot springs when suddenly he was blocked by the two gorilla guards that were keeping people out. “Hot springs are clothes for today.” Said one of the guards.

“Mind telling me why a prince isn't allowed entry?” Maru said in his best important douchebag sounding voice. The guards not wanting to deal with some masked weirdo giving them a hard time shot back at the rogue. Maybe because this is a girls only photo shoot. If you read you maybe would've known that.” Maru shot his head to the sign. Apparently, cloud was looking for some models for next year's calendars since the New Year is almost coming up so they are taking in some good looking women for auditions to get there bodies on one of the twelve months, this years theme was floofy sexy hotsprings… Models? Half Naked Women? FLOOF?! Lucky for him, he could bend his gender to sneak in to get some lookies at those sexy costume women. A slight grin came to his face then he tapped both index fingers together, his cheeks a bright pink.

“Say is sign ups still open?”

“Well yes, some get cold feet. You know someone?”

“Indeed~♥"

“Name?”

“Its….” Maru gasp, realizing that he had to teach Maikeru today. “Maikeru! Shit.” He exclaimed then the guy cocked an eyebrow in confusion. “Maikeru?”The rogue waved his hands, trying to take back the horrible blunder that he made. Out of all the day's to teach him the summoning technique, he had to pick the day were it had to be floofy half naked models. “No. No. No. Maikeru's a guy, my friend and me are supposed to be teaching him today.” He saved it.

The guard not being impressed informed Maru that if his friend doesn't make it in time, they would be leaving then moving on for today. Why did he send Jeez to go get Maikeru? Now he had to choose between viewing the women and teaching Maikeru. But then again… he could try multitasking! Teach Maikeru how to summon, leave him, then head here to watch the floofy women costumes. Seems pretty easy to him plus Maikeru gets his summon. Win win! Now he needed to pick a place far enough to Maikeru occupied with summoning his Youkai while he finds a good spot to watch the women from before they all go away leaving him imagining what beautiful floofy women look like.

…..

Maru stood by a tree waiting for his student, a clearing about 15 meters behind the hot springs was the prefect place to keep Maikeru. Jeez would probably be leading him straight towards him but he wished that Maikeru would get here sooner. It was great that the springs were surrounded by trees otherwise his evil intentions would probably be exposed. This clearing was perfect in keeping the young shinobi occupied summoning while he goes to get some entertainment for himself. Before long Jeez would lead Maikeru from wherever he was straight to where Maru was. Hopefully the women hadn't left yet...

[Teaching Youkai Contract]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While the Raikage deliberated on his decision to allow the three of the leaf shinobi cloud citizenship, they had been set up in an apartment close enough to the Torre Celeste they could be watched, but far enough away that they wouldn't be able to cause problems. Honestly, it didn't matter that much to Maikeru, the apartment was nice and on top of that was fully furnished. Hell, he wouldn't have minded staying here after they had become full cloud citizens. As he lay in bed in the early morning hours, pondering how to go about training without seeming like a threat. As his mind wandered, and he enjoyed the ability to be able to just lay in bed for once, there was a knock on the door. Letting out a tired yawn, he rose from his bed, donning some sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt before answering the door. What he saw when he opened it was.. shocking.

There was a small creature, pink in color with odd looking ears, and a note held in his hand. Maikeru raised a curious eyebrow at the small thing, unsure if an assassin had underestimated their ability, or someone just employed some odd characters. When he noticed the note in his hand, he picked it up between two fingers, before the small thing scampered off to do.. whatever things like that did. As he read the note, he let out a tired sigh. So, Maru HAD forgotten about them gates. Well, at least the older man hadn't been avoiding them. Also, why was he calling himself the princess of.. nope, Maikeru didn't have the psychological training to decipher that red flag. Going to a pad of paper on the kitchen table, he left a note for Reicheru and Danni before heading out in his winter gear.

It didn't take long for him to find Maru, especially considering the weird thing was leading him right to where his sensei resided. He found the man leaning against a tree, ever doing his best to look suave and cool. Maikeru gave him a small smile, before waving at him.

"Oy, Yamamoto-sensei." he greeted, using Maru's new fake name. "Why'd you pick somewhere as isolated as this? Doesn't cloud have a nice training ground we can use? I've got lots of shadows so.. eh, whatever, you know what you're doing."

It then donned on Maikeru that he yet to tell Maru about the boys, about what had befallen them. His lips pursed as the memories all came flooding back to him. But, this wasn't the time, this wasn't the place. So, he gave his best fake smile, and continued as if everything was alright.

"So, more training? I have to say I'm a little shocked, I thought you had given up on that. Hell, I made chief med nin while you were off.. chasing girls and whatever else it is the princess of heart and protector of light does. Even started dating Reicheru." Good, layer on the good news so that the bad news would be easier to take. "But, enough about me, I'm excited to learn this summoning technique! So, where do we start?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jeez upon seeing Maru began to jump and yell out it's jibberish that the rogue didn't even bother trying to understand. Accompanying the small creature was Maikeru, in which Maru began to smile then waved at his student who seemed to be changed… a lot. “Well damn, at this rate you're going to be older than I am.” He teased. Maru had always had a problem with his aging, while he was in the Anbu once upon a time every time he went to fight his rival the guy always seemed to get older while he just stayed the same. Honestly the only way that Maru could get older would be if he stuck with a single body but getting old is like the worst fate to fall upon someone. The rogue looked around, then shrugged his shoulders deciding to just make something up. “I chose this place because…. Uhhh… it has a high concentration of chakra around. Besides you can't go to a regular training ground to summon Akira’s demon and scare the young people with a spawn from the underworld. Youkai produce aura that makes people scared ya know?” He said, trying to act as though he wanted to be here teaching him instead of watching the fluffy models.

He already mapped out his escape route, all he had to do was get the young shinobi preoccupied with summoning his Youkai. As Maikeru went on updating him about his life back in leaf, he was stunned to figure out that he made medical chief and on top of that he was dating Reicheru! “That's great, I knew you'd be the one who would make it to a high ranking position! With any luck you'll be Sennin one day. Even dating that nice girl Reicheru from the awesome skills I taught.... Reicheru…. Rei-che-ru…..” Maru quirked his eyebrows trying to remember who she was again, then slapped him forehead when a face came to mind. “Ooooooooooooooh Reicheru! That's the girl short one who wore that blue dress with the white hair right? Hmmm… ain't she a little young?” He asked, seemingly having forgotten which girl it was who was Reicheru. Having been training in the art of genjustu and on occasions Tsukuyoming himself he was pretty bad with names. Having only met the girl once, it was only natural her name and face was pushed into the back of the sludge that was formerly known as the mind of Maru. It wasn't as memorable as Mastermind or Beeboy or the Kid Who Almost Shot himself.

Once the small talk was over it seemed it was finally time to get him his contract so he could book it already. “Oh right the summoning, first we need to get you a contract. Hey Jeez...” he looked over at Jeez, the little thing was just running around in circles screaming.

mU08w8A.gif

“JEEZ!!!!!” He yelled at the thing, then it stopped in its tracks to look when hearing its name being screamed. Once the little hyperactive devil finally stopped, he clapped his hands twice. “Give this nice boy his summoning contract, please.” He said, speaking in what sounded like a request but his tone implied that it was a demand.

”C aopjlcaj xol viqcp boe?” it said, looking from Maikeru, to Maru, back at the boy, then Maru, then to its little hands then back at Maru after coming to a decision on what it should do. ”Imwy Kikky!” it said before putting both of its little hands on its stomach, sticking out its blue, tongue Jeez didn't look that good. The thing looking like it was gagging, multicolored ooze leaking from it mouth as the thing was seemingly rejecting something that it ate. ”Hurrrr! Hurrrrrrrr! HURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!” more multicolored ooze leaked out, its head and mouth seemingly expand as whatever it was trying to throw up seemingly was struggling to come out of its stomach before… ”BLEEEEEEEEEEH” It spat out the summoning scroll. The scroll itself is no bigger than an average shinobi's hand, and no thicker than what one would assume a normal scroll to be, held together by two bright yellow laces. It has the coloration of deep maroon- parchment stained with many layers of blood old and new. Most of the time, these contracts are kept inside of demons bodies at all times, Jeez kept three within its tiny stomach. Jeez picked up the scroll then moved over to where Maikeru stood then handed the scroll to him.”VYLY EOI WO VIQCP BOE!” it shouted with a scream cry, jumping up and down to urge Maikeru to take the scroll.

The whole display made Maru sick, but he at least got him his contracts which was the main thing. “Good! Now blah blah blah sign the contract yadda yadda blood fingerprints then bam boom try summoning your contract.” He began to walk away, kinda in a hurry. “You need me I'll be over there, tell me if you summon something cool! If you don't summon something keep trying. You know you fucked up if you summon something like Jeez.” Maru looked up at the tallest looking tree not too far from where Maikeru would be summoning. Reaching underneath his mask to pull out a large telescope he kept for watching… things from afar. He put his telescope into his mouth the pulled off his utility belt then began he began to climb the tree lumberjack style, his objective to get to the tree top so he could watch the fluffy models from here. He didn't even show the poor lad the handseals to summon neither, he just have him the contract told him to sign it then summon something.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru listened to his teacher speak, a shocked, confused look on his face as he described who he thought was Reicheru. The fact that Maru had forgotten who she was so quickly was honestly a bit surprising. Despite his complete lack of common sense he seemed to display, Maikeru always thought it was just an act to confused and befuddle his enemies. He was slowly start to realize that Maru really was as eccentric as the act he put on. With a sigh, Maikeru shook his head, sticking his cold hands into his pockets as he spoke.

"No, Reicheru is the one with brown hair, grey eyes, her uncle ow- oh you're still talking okay."

Maikeru continued to listen intently, hoping for some insight or hint for how to do the summoning ritual. That was not what he got. Instead, he was witness to a horrific, disgusting show of regurgitation that turned his stomach. As Jeez finished, the colorful liquid still on the side of his mouth, Maikeru crouched down to receive the scroll. Patting the small demon on the back, he gave him an encouraging smile.

"Good job Jeez, thank you."

As he unfurled the scroll, cringing at each spot the colorful bile touched and thanking whatever god that was listening for his foresight to wear gloves today, he was surprised by what it contained. The list of names was long, and expansive. Each one seemed to ring out in the back of Maikeru's head as influential, or infamous figures in the history of the world. The newest one, of course, was Dokuso Maru, the missing nin who stood in front of them, but the name before that was the one that drew most of Maikeru's attention and awe.

The surname was long smeared by time, the blood used as ink long faded and coagulated into a mess. But, below that, he could read a prominent given name. Akira. So, Maru wasn't lying. This contract was once owned by the legendary Phantom Thief, the prodigal Prince of all Thieves, Akira. Smiling down at the contract, that he would be signing his name to something that once belonged to someone both he and his sensei looked up to left a warm feeling in his chest.

Unfurling the scroll a bit more, he came to the sealing matrix. He had of course seen sealing matrices before, but nothing like this. It was far more advanced than anything he had seen before, and the imagery on it was, honestly, a bit terrifying. Inhaling deeply, he removed the glove on his right hand, before biting his thumb deep and hard. He watched as the blood ran down his white skin, before putting into to the scroll. With long, purposeful strokes, he wrote out the Kanji for his name, before touching all of his fingers to his thumb and leaving his hand print beneath it.

The scroll seemed to drink up the blood, forcing Maikeru to watch as the once thick liquid dried up near instantly, becoming a solidified part of the scroll. Running his finger across the newly formed text, he found that not only was it dry, but it seemed to be a part of the scroll. How curious.

There was a pain in the back of his head as he heard a noise that seemed to reverberate through his skull. A deep, gravely, hollow laughter. Shaking his head, he rolled up the scroll, before handing it back to Jeez. The small demon took the scroll, before beginning a very graphic, stomach churning display of swallowing it once again.

"So.. Maru has brought us another victim. Excellent." The voice rang out in the back of Maikeru's head again, causing the same flash migraine as before. "Let's see what you can do summoner..."

He shook his head once again, gritting his teeth as the pain faded as quickly as it had come. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised at this, after all he was learning how to summon demons. Still, it was a bit unsettling.

Since Maru had neglected to show him the hand seals for the summoning jutsu, Maikeru activated his Sharingan. Thankfully, the boy had witnessed Kenshin using the jutsu before with his dojutsu, and he figured the principal should be the same. Mimicking the handsigns he had seen the Main Branch Sennin using, he slammed his fist onto the ground. He watched as from his hand, red ink wrote itself onto the ground before him, mimicking the same matrix he had seen on the scroll, before there was a large, ostentatious puff of smoke that surrounded the boy and his surroundings.

When he cleared, Maikeru was.. less than pleased with the results. What stood before him was a minion almost identical to Jeez, except blue in color where Jeez was pink. Maikeru sighed as the creature began to run around in circles, screaming in the same manner Jeez had, the pink creature joining into it's circular pattern.

"Stop.." He started, gritting his teeth in frustration. "Stop.. running around.. JEEZ! GOSH! STOP RUNNING FOR CHRIST SAKE!"

There was a pause as the two demons stopped running, their wide eyed expression looked upon the new summoner, before darting back to each other. Maikeru fell into a lotus stance, rubbing his temple, wondering how he had messed up this badly.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
By the time Maru made it to the top to the tall tree, Jeez and Maikeru were alone. The creature stood there for a moment to see look to see what Maikeru was doing while he was reading the names of the Youkai contract holders. There were some leafies names that he knew like there was Maru's name who was pretty much on the bottom of the list, but Akira the great phantom thief name was also there which proved that the guy actually existed and he wasn't just some legend or fictional character that someone made up. Whether the guy was alive or dead they didn't know, but they at least knew for sure that he existed. Once the young shinobi signed the contract, Jeez took the contract again opening its mouth wide to wrap its blue tongue around the scroll. Tilting its head up, the little demon began pushing the scroll down it's mouth to put the scroll back into its stomach again with a grotesque gulp, wiping rainbow colored drool from its mouth.

Jeez watched as Maikeru began to start weaving handsigns, the creature running to get behind a tree so it was out of the way to watch at a safe distance. The young Shinobi slammed its fist onto the ground, symbols began form onto the ground then with a puff of smoke the summoning was complete! But what the boy called upon wasn't what Jeez had expected nor was it anything that Maru wanted. The smoke finally cleared to reveal that Maikeru summoned a creature… similar to Jeez.

The thing was almost identical down to the clothes that they were wearing, only this creature was blue instead of pink. The creature jolted when realizing that it was not in Tsumi it decided to begin running around in circles screaming just like Jeez was doing. Jeez ran to join running in the circulars motion in the opposite direction of the blue one. Jeez and Gosh began screaming at the same time the weird jibberish language that they both spoke in high pitch voices. Jeez was screaming”AULARYOOOIIIIII!!!!!"repeatedly. And Gosh was screaming the same word but only in a boyish babyish voice.”AULARYEOOOOIIIIII!!!!! There fun was soon stopped by Maikeru yelling for them to stop running around, looking at Maikeru with wide eyes and mouths open. Then they looked at each other as if to ask the other 'Now what?’

Maru once reaching the top used his telescope to look into the hot springs from a good enough view and the models Did. Not. Disappoint! What Maru was seeing was women and plenty of them in bikini’s that had bushy fox tails attached the back of their bottoms with animal ears on top of their heads, some wore gloves, some went without gloves, most of the models did some seductive postures that made the rogues nosebleed. “Heh Heh Heh! Wow!” He twisted the end of his telescope to zoom in to get a look at a model’s behind who represented a sexy black cat. “Jeez gosh indeed. OO-HOO-HOOOOO! I would call that a full moon but man that derriere looking like Jupiter!” he covered his mouth, hoping Maikeru didn't hear him with all the shouting he was doing. Hopefully the boy didn't decide to come up here and ruin his show, if he looked away for even a moment he'll miss out on these special women he was looking at. He didn't even look down to see that the boy even summoned a Jeez Youkai, nor offered the boy help but from what could be heard the rogue was pretty much distracted for the time being.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru continued to grumble under his breath as the two summons cautiously watched him from their space next to each other to his right. With his arms crossed he studied the scroll a bit more, trying to figure out exactly where he had went wrong. Sadly for him, however, he couldn't make heads or tails of this matrix. Besides basic storage seals, his experience was super limited. Sighing, he looked up to where Maru was.

"Hey Sensei, how do I get thi-" He paused mid sentence as he began to notice what Maru was doing. Squinting, he saw the telescope, his right eye twitching in annoyance. "Oh that son of a bitch." he muttered under his breath.

At first, his hand went to Kusanagi at his hip. One omni flash and he could send that entire tree toppling with Maru in it. He wouldn't die, but, he might learn to pay more attention to his students. Then, a rather ingenious idea formed in the head of the young, and devious Uchiha boy. He stood up from his seated position, grinning wildly up at Maru. The man was far, far too distracted to even notice the Konoha shinobi leaving the training grounds. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if Maru would notice as Maikeru followed the eye line of telescope to exactly where Maru had been looking.

"No males. This is a female only shoot, the girls don't wanna be bothered by the likes of ya." Were the words instantly spoken to Maikeru as he encountered the same orge sized guards that Maru had encountered before. Maikeru just smiled at the men, he wasn't his sensei after all.

"Oh, wait, didn't you hear?" He said, his eyes spinning into his Sharingan as he locked the two guards into a genjutsu. "I'm the new fashion designer. I was running a little late trying to find my way around this village."

It took about fifteen minutes of hypnotic suggestions and underhanded lies, but, eventually, Maikeru walked out of that place immensely satisfied with his work. Not only had he received the contact information for the majority of the girls, but, he also had gotten every one of them into large, form hiding, furred parkas. As a little icing on the cake for him, he had convinced all of them that the new hot trend was tucking their tails inside of these parkas, hiding them from view.

"Men love a surprise," He had told them, a convincing, charming smile on his face. "If you let their imaginations wander, it will draw them in that much more, trust me on this ladies!"

So, now, as Maikeru stood underneath the tree once again, waiting on his sensei, he kept his arms crossed. His Sharingan never once left the man, watching every single move the missing nin would make.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“HE-HE-HE!” A loud perverted laugh bellowed from the peeping Tom, watching the beautiful models from afar. He was pretty glad Maikeru didn't try to come up there to see where he was looking, or hearing what's he was saying. Jeez and Gosh watched Maikeru starting to leave, then Jeez looked up at where Maru was trying to get her summoners attention because the human boy was leaving.”Kikky!!! Kikky!?? Pckwj viy oe lswbojq.” Jeez jumped, trying get her summoners attention. And as a response, all the creature got from Maru was more loud laughter and since she wasn't being listened to she just gave up then looked at Gosh, then looked up at Maru, then they both began to scream then started their game again of running around while screaming now that Maikeru was gone.

The rogue trying to keep himself calm so he Maikeru wouldn't get curious, he spied on a couple of women that he really liked before zooming out. After zooming out he saw a figure heading towards the springs so he zoomed in to see that it was none other than Maikeru going around the corner to get to the front of the hot springs. “Wait-What-When-How?” He looked down from his hiding spot to see that he was indeed gone, then he snapped his head to look at the women again laughing to himself. “Good luck getting past the guards boya.” He laugh, going back to looking at the models with a big toothy smile. A couple of moments later, he saw maikeru AGAIN only this time he was actually in the photoshoot! Seeing his student speaking to them, and not only speaking with them but he was getting slips of paper from them which made Maru accidentally activate his sharingan before shouting in a voice so loud it might could be heard around the village…

1aLy5mj.png
"N-NAAAAAAAAAAANI?!?!"

Jeez and Gosh looked up….. Then tried to scream as loud as Maru did before they began running again. Maru ignored the creatures to see what Maikeru was saying to the models, from reading his lips through his sharingan he was trying to convince them to put these ugly large furred parkas to cover themselves rather than the sexy lingerie costumes. Maru twitched his right eye, death glaring as from model to model started wearing more clothing, getting rid of the old theme of sexy hot spring to a winter theme where large coats were worn. 'He can't possibly get away with this. He just can't.’ He thought to himself, this was one hell of a way to get your Sensei’s attention. Why couldn't he be like a normal kid and just throw a rock at him or something. At least then he could still have his half naked girls to look at.

….

A couple minutes later, Maru gave up on spying on the models now they were mostly clothes. He just couldn't just sit on top to watch women in coats, it just wasn't sexy to him. In the long con, you gotta know when the jig is up so Maru sadly put his telescope underneath his mask then used his utility belt to begin sliding himself back down. Taking his sweet time getting down before hopping off the lowest branch landing on his feet, turning around to look at Maikeru with a ‘I really don't wanna be here’ expression. He looked over to see the progress that Maikeru made only to find that there was another creature similar to Jeez that the boy called Gosh who was running around like an idiot with his Jeez. “So you did all that to show me you summoned a Jeez. For a Medical Chief you really don't have a shred talent do you?” He insulted hoping that it would at least make him feel better…. It didn't.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a confident grin on his face, the boy watched as his sensei climbed down from his perch. Though, that did beg the question, why was Maru climbing down the tree? They were shinobi after all, they could literally walk on water and here he was climbing like he didn't even know how to use chakra. He let out an internal sigh, once against questioning how he had Maru as a Sensei.

"No, I did all that to get you to actually teach me." he said, his face turning into a small grimace. "Look, I need to get strong. I don't have time to play these games, Maru. You're my sensei, so teach me."

Maikeru shook his head, before reaching into his pocket. From it he produced a stack of ripped papers of different colors, each smelling of a different type of perfume. If Maru looked closely, he could see the top one was written in a very feminine handwriting, with a heart drawn at the bottom of it.

"Look, I went over there, told the girls that my poor, lonely, handsome sensei was torn up after a loss in his family. They gave me their numbers to give to you, and I will. All you have to do is actually teach me how to do this summoning technique." Maikeru put the papers back into his pocket, watching Maru's reaction to the new information. "The only reason I was able to summon Gosh is I saw Kenshin do the handsigns when I was in leaf. But, I have no idea what I'm doing. Gosh isn't strong enough to help me, I need Arsene."

Returning to his lotus stance in front of the scroll, Maikeru pointed down to the picture that was next to the large matrix he had been trying to imitate. He looked from it, to Maru with determination in his eyes.

"Please, Maru. For once, just be a normal sensei, and cut the pervy shit for ten minutes and teach me."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The mercenary jolted when hearing that those numbers for him, although he wouldn't consider himself a poor lonely dude he at least had to give the boy some credit for making them actually believe that he was. “He-He-he wow I knew you were my favorite for a reason. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” He reached out, changing his tune from before since he really wanted those numbers. Then the young Uchiha told him that the numbers to those fluffy models were his, all he needed to do was teach him how to summon. When the numbers was put away, the rogue frowned seemingly having no other option than to teach the lad how to summon. So much for multi tasking. “Blackmailing your poor Sensei I see, boy and I was supposed to be the bad one.” He said then Maikeru went on a rant about how he should act like a Sensei and how he needed to summon Arsene. "Fine, fine. I'll teach you already but listen carefully cause I don't feel like repeating myself.” He sat down by the tree, hopefully this time he wouldn't summon any more stupid demons after he actually explains how summoning works.

“Well you got the hand seals right otherwise you wouldn't be able to summon this…. thing you call Gosh….” He explained, gesturing his thumb to Gosh who was still running around scream crying with Jeez in a figure eight before they ultimately ran into each other causing them both to fall on their tiny butts. Jeez dashed forward then tackled Gosh then they both began to roll around then began laughing before Maru yelled at them to knock it off before going back to explaining. “Basically what you did was summon one of the younger less useful Youkai because you put in half assed chakra into the summon. Arsene is most likely a Vice-Captain in Youkai world and would need more chakra input to summon him, maybe some kinda special chant, heck maybe even require someone to have a rebellious chakra nature in them. Honestly the best thing I can tell you is channel more chakra and imagine opening a gateway to the Youkai then would show. Handseals don't really matter just the chakra pay and believing that whoever you are gonna summon will come.” He said, before getting to his feet so he could show the boy an example of how he summons at least.

“Here check this out.” patting himself trying to find something, it took him a bit to find the three Ofuda slips he needed but he had them in his hand at least. Maru threw the three Ofuda slips on the ground, then magical seals began to appear from all three as a rift from the dark world began to open. Maru raised his hand then began to recite a magical incantation “Darkness, Blackness, Gloom, and shades! Evil guardians come to me, float around and feel free!” After the chant was done, purple and black clouds appeared from the three tags… forming the monsters that he was talking about

”Hehehehehehehe....”the Youkai laughed, this shadowy looking demon seemed to be made of darkness. Literal darkness! He is shadowy specter, wearing various degree of armored on his muscular upper body ranging from dark blue to red from the blood of the innocent. His shadowed face and or any breathing means seem to also be hidden by his dark armor, his legs non existent because he'd rather float so he can look down at those whom meet him. The blue eyes glared at the girl, his bloodstained blades already ready to slice the girl in two. He was named Yami.

”Good grieve….” he complained as he came from the dark dimension. This one like most Youkai looks more like a monster than it does human because it loves to see the terror in the eyes of people that meets this nightmare. Its mouth is huge with sharp jagged teeth that are always revealed. Its face is almost skull like in appearance, with three horns on its head although it's head seems to float on his shoulders because it doesn't show any signs of having a neck along with the lack of any eyes at all. Where its neck and shoulders he had a violet and black smoke that looked to be shaped as a hooded cloaked, wearing a various degree of armor from head to toe with a long flowing black cape. Within one hand the creature held a rod in one hand, the creature already growling. This one was named Ma.

”Long time, no summon. Right Maru.” less violent looking one of Maru's team of demons named Kura spoke. This being looks to be entirely made of negative energy, it looks more like a dark comic shadow. Kura’s head is in the shape of a lit candle flame given a purplish pink eyes with a glowing marking on her forehead. Her head too doesn't seem to be attached to any kind of neck, the dark matter which holds this being together is formed into the shape of a woman with long sharp claws and she appears to be legless. Using negative energy as a skirt that looks more like a tornado of shades that looked almost like a huge dark solar system being absorbed by a black hole.

Maru team of S-Rank Youkai behind him, their scary aura spreading causing Jeez and Gosh to run behind a three then peek so they didn't get hurt by the bigger demons. The rogue folded his arms, then smirked at his student pretty proud of his summoning technique. “See, pretty simple. Just put your back into the summoning and you'll get your Arsene.” He jolted, then came to the stunning realization that it already has been 10 minutes. He smirked, then looked at Kura for a bit with his cheeks turning pink. “Yo Kura, can you do that Transformation justu? That Transformation justu were you turn into a you know what.” Maru was getting distracted again…..

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru was frankly surprised at the level of demon that Maru could summon. It seemed, despite his demeanor and attitude, he really was a pretty good shinobi.. when he wasn't too fixated on women. Maikeru's eyes widened as each of the three demons introduced themselves, taken aback at the pure raw chakra that each of them seemed to wield. He looked to Maru, tilting his head to the side in a confused and perplexed manner.

"So, you can casually summon three demons of this level, yet you choose to use Jeez over there. Wow, you must really like the little guy." Maikeru said, standing up himself now as he began to crack his knuckles. "But I get it, little guys kinda cute. Sorta grows on you."

He listened as Maru explained what exactly he had to do to complete the summon, and it made sense. When he summoned Jeez her put very little chakra into the actual jutsu, afraid that overloading it would cause something awful to happen. Space-time ninjutsu was not something to be trifled with after all. It could have horrible, horrific side effects if done wrong. Still, if Maru was saying to just dump chakra into this jutsu, and he was able to summon three at once, he must know what he was talking about. At least a little bit.

So, Maikeru did just that. Slapping his hands together, he began to quickly weave the hand signs ending on the ram sign. He stood there for a moment, gathering up the necessary chakra, before bringing his thumb to his teeth and biting deeply. He felt the taste of iron in his mouth as blood freely flowed from his finger. Falling to one knee, he slammed his hand onto the ground once again, releasing the stored chakra at once, the blood from his finger paying the required physical tax.

"Summoning Jutsu!" He called out, watching as the matrix surrounded him once again, before the area was once more filled with smoke. This time, however, was different. The amount was larger, more suffocating, it seemed to drain the energy out of those surrounded in it. Maikeru let out a cough, covering his mouth as he tried to keep from inhaling more of the toxic substance.

"Good... goood.." A voice echoed from within the smoke, nothing more than a shadowy figure from behind the obscuring mist. The voice began to chuckle, a deep, rumbling noise that seemed to reverberate inside of Maikeru's own chest. "So, this is the next prince of thieves is it? The last one was so much more impressive, but, I suppose you'll do for now."

The smoke began to clear, the shadow inside of it moving closer and closer to Maikeru, it's form becoming clearer with each step towards the young Uchiha. Maikeru was frozen in terror at what he saw. It appeared to be a man, at least in shape, it's features however were unnatural and twisted. It's face appeared to be nothing more than a sheet of jagged obsidian glass, with glowing red facial features illuminated behind it. From his back sprouted two large wings that were as black as his probably twisted soul. Though, the demon did seem to have a sense of class to it. It appeared to be wearing a Victorian era suit, or at least an odd caricature of one, complete even with a top hat.

"So.. I have you to thank for bringing me this one, do I Maru?" The demon asked, turning it's attention to the older man for a moment, before returning his gaze to Maikeru. He got closer and closer, beginning to lean to examine his summoner closer. "Though you may not be as impressive as my last summoner, you do have your merits. You hold a soul full of rebellion for your home, and eyes that are already colder and more evil than an demons. Yes, you will serve nicely."

With that, the demon gave a flourish, before flapping it's massive wings to hover above Maikeru and Maru, it's voice quickly becoming a booming resonance.

"I am Arsene, Harbringer of Twilight, and I will serve as your guardian from now, until the day that rebellion burns from you soul, what say you human?!"

For a moment, Maikeru didn't know what to say. He simply stared at the large demon in front of him. As he stared he began to think, think about all the things that had driven him to this moment. He began to fester, the boiling rage of his revenge burning up inside of him. His eyes drew into a scowl as he took to his feet. He raised a hand in the air, pointing to Arsene.

"I say that I am Uchiha Maikeru, of the village hidden in the leaves, and you will serve me Arsene!"

The demon gave a wicked, crooked smile at the boys words.

"Excellent! With that, I will take my leave. Call upon me when your rebellion reach its peaks and I will be there."

There was another puff of smoke, and the very familiar feeling of suffocation from it, and Arsene along with Gosh was gone. Maikeru was left standing there with Maru and his demonic summons, a new sense of pride swelling in his chest.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue chuckled at Maikeru's reaction to him being able to summon three demons, honestly the summoning technique itself was pretty simple since almost any shinobi could do it. He flinched when the young Uchiha said that he actually liked the useless little terror known as Jeez. “Oh common, if I sent one of these guys to go message you don't you think they would scare someone versus some small harmless looking… thing.” He said. Not to mention that he didn't think they would even listen to him if he told them to deliver a note to someone since they do have free will and they would unsummon themselves if they don't like what they are being told to do. So now that he taught him how to call upon his Youkai it was finally time to see if he had what it took to actually summon something worth looking at. If he didn't, well let's just say it's going to be a looooong day. Sitting underneath the tree he stood under, he watch hoping that he would get it right this time.

With handseals completed and the matrix formed on the ground the area turned a dark red. The rogue smiled then shot up realizing that the young Uchiha had actually done it, Jeez ran in behind Maru to clutch his leg upon seeing the actual Arsene in the flesh. He was a lot taller than he imagined him to be, also a hell of a lot cooler than the summons he called upon. After the demon addressed Maru he bowed. “Oh it was nothing. My student here is highly talented and has a lot of rebelliousness in him. And even I can vouch for that.” He said, still in shock that his student was able to summon a great summon like Arsene looking up as the fiend began to flap his wings then announce who he just like how he introduced himself to his previous owner who was a well known gentleman thief. With Maikeru stating who he was, the creature who was now the boys partner took his leave promising to return again. However the odd part was the sky didn't turn back to it's normal color but it seemed like a small price to pay to having actually called Arsene here! Maru slapped the boy on the back, proud of himself of having helped him to summon the Akira's Youkai. “Well congrats, you actually summoned him. Told ya, all you needed to do was dump all your chakra into summing then bam! You got your contract.” He said, now the next part was he needed to have a bond with his creature so maybe a couple of missions with his summon should do. However, the sky still had a darkish red color and that was odd considering Arsene was gone…

That was when Maru realize… they fucked up. “Uhhhh…. Yo Maikeru… like how much chakra did you put into that summoning technique?” He asked then right before he could answered women screamed at the sight that they were seeing.

1Wpuo1O.jpg
Armies of horned demon-like creatures swarmed in the air from a dark reddish portal to the realm of the demon into the human world, descending down on the hotsprings where the biggest of the group claimed it as it's new kingdom. Scooping a bunch of the models that were trying to flee into its vanity chalice with really long tongue before it began yelling at the people outside of the hotsprings who was looking in terror at the demonic crowned tyrant who came from the sky. ”YOU NO GOOD SHITTY HUMANS BETTER LISTEN UP. WE CAME FROM THE PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD TO RULE THIS SHIT HOLE, WE ARE GONNA EAT YOUR FOOD, DRINK YOUR WATER, PUT YOU IN ZOOS, AND MAKE YOU ALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT! ” the demonic tyrant yelled, as his minions grabbed some people to put them in cages made from bones.

GKinoRO.png

Maru laughed nervously about the whole scene going down. “Well then, guess you put in TOO much chakra. I knew if you put a lot of energy you'll be able to summon a entirely swarm but man a entire army? Guess good news is look at all the other friends you summoned. Now I know what it means when people say things can get horribly right” he kinda forgot to tell the boy that when using justu like that not to put all your chakra into it otherwise the result is you get a bunch of things that will not do what you say. But it's a learning experience for both of them.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As demons began to flood from the portal, Maikeru just stood their, dumbfound as the woods around them begin to light ablaze. His right eye began to slowly twitch as a squinting look overcame him. Finally, he closed his eyes, letting out a long tired sigh. As he shook his head, cursing under his breath in Fuego, he took a look to his sensei. He opened his mouth to speak, before quickly closing it. He wasn't quite sure what to say here. Hell, he wasn't quite sure what was even going on at the moment. Letting out another sigh, he let his hand fall to the hilt of Kusanagi, gripping it tightly.

"Yea.." He started, taking a few steps forward. "This is about par for the fucking course of how my life has been going the last few years."

With a flash of silver he drew forward his Katana, letting his blade rest to his side with each measured step he took. There was a look of determination, of fearlessness in his eyes as he watched the apparently unending flood of demons. His black eyes began to morph, changing colors and lightening into the blood red crimson of the Uchiha clan. His three tomoe in his eyes spun, before merging together, forming the feared Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Fine. This is fine." Maikeru said, taking a deep breath. "I'm on probation in this village, I have Anbu following me wherever I go, and I can't even go home because of the fear I'll be murdered for stepping in the Hokage's shadow for too long. Of course, though, now is the time I would make a mistake like this. This.. this is fine."

Maikeru cracked his neck, chakra flowing from every pore in his body. The blade in his hand began to glow an eerie white color, before crackling with electricity, sparks illuminating the young Uchiha's side.

"Don't close the portal yet Maru." He said, his voice becoming cold and flat. "I have some shit to work out."

Gripping the hilt of his sword in both hands, Maikeru took a low stance, letting time slow around him as the enhanced perception of his Sharingan kick in. He took one last calming breath, before taking off towards the army of demons.

[383 words]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After hearing that his student currently was under the eye of Kumo Anbu, Maru looked away trying to see what he could say so the boy wouldn't feel like he was going to be in trouble with the law. “Weeeeeeeeeeell… weird shit like this usually happens in cloud. Like once there was this monster lady who swung by the gates asking to see the Sennin so a random portal to the Underworld spilling in creatures from the darkness is probably normal around here right?” he asked, then looked over at a tree that suddenly caught fire then he flinched. Then Maru looked around to see that his summons were gone, even Jeez who wouldn't leave his side up until the weird gateway had open. Luckily for Maikeru, he was an expert in dealing with creatures like these and even checked out a book at the library in dealing with Youkai. “Alright I won't close the portal just yet, go ahead on without me for a bit. I need to see the best way for dealing with this shit.” He said letting his student go off to fight the dark forces while he pulled out a book titled Youkai Attack with one hand while drawing his musket with the other hand.

“Let's see here.” He flipped to a page that was dealing with curses, when he found the page he was looking for a huge red Onion came charging at him with a club. Maru activated his basic Sharingan to look into the demons eyes and it stopped then lower it's club. “Go hit that guy real fast.” He said, gesturing his head to the huge demon with the crown who was claiming Kumo for himself then the demon bellowed battle cry before charging in to attack it's leader. Now back to reading. “When dealing with a Demonalypse there's nothing a normal person could do. Your best bet to surviving is to get out of the country that you are in and wait for your local shinobi to take care of the infestation.” He read and moved his head back. Kaori did tell him to be normal, and Maikeru told him to act normal too back in Tea so if he packed his bags that would make him seem like a normal person? Welp, since when did books had ever been wrong? He thought to himself as he stappee his musket to his back, then clapped his hands to make two suitcases appear with a fireball nearly missing him as he sat down to open one of the cases. Rows and Rows of his favorite masquerade and scrolls that contained his favorite costumes. It seemed that he had everything that he needed but then he heard the voice of Jeez calling out to him trying to get his attention.”Kikky!!! Kikky!!!” Jeez yelled. Maru rolling his eyes wondering why the little thing wasn't somewhere looting the store for cheese or something.

“What is it now jeeeeeeeeeeeee…. What. The. Fuck! WHY!” Maru's annoyance turned to horror then anger at the creatures he was looking at. There was no way he was dealing with this bull by himself, so he shot up then yelled. “MAIKERU!!!!”

….

Whatever Maikeru was doing about five minutes before him and Maru had split up was interrupted by a gloved hand clutching the boys head then being taken away when Maru got to him then he made him look at what he done as if these creatures were worse than the demons who were running around caging people. “Now look what YOU did boy.” He said, then looked at a flying demons who was trying to attack them from behind to mentally spread his Betrayal genjustu so two fiends would fight themselves and then other demons joined into the brawl. What Maikeru was seeing was Jeez… lots of creatures similar to Jeez who apparently got through the portal too. Some the same Pink as jeez, some were green, some looked normal, some looked weird, some were stacked on top each other only to fall down and continue playing again. These things were practically harmless, they even called Maru Kikky which in their language meant mommy and even drew pictures of a form that Maru took on when he was fused with his weapon since Jeez told them all about Maru who she believed was her mommy.

7Y1KmSM.png
“Start by getting rid of all them. I'll try and close that portal, then try to keep all the demons in this part of town but kill these things first.” unfortunately, Maru was slow at understanding that these things were children looking to be loved one of the little Jeez's waddled over to Maru then showed him a picture of his magical girl form written in crayon.”Kikky!!! Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikky!” it said trying to get Maru to look at it's picture, he let go of Maikeru's head then spun his musket still not getting why the creatures were so attached to him and just wanted them to go away. “Just hit Omniflash them and they all go back to the Underworld.” He said, however what would Arsene think if the boy attacked a group of non violent Youkai?

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The feel of weightlessness as he floated between enemies, the sound of blood pulsing in his ears, the high of the adrenaline coursing through his veins. Every time Maikeru fought he found it easier and easier to get lost in the rush of all these sensations. He barely noticed as blood from fallen demons splashed upon his face from the wounds he left on their bodies. There was no sign of recognition to the way they seemed to turn to a black and red ash as they were slain, before floating into the early afternoon air. No, all there was, was the sight of the next victim.

He ducked under the axe of a rather large Minotaur like demon, coming to a sliding stop in front of it, before quickly unsheathing his blade. He watched as the red lines appeared in the torso of the beast, before it roared it's death knell. There was another small explosion, before the creature was reduced to it's base ash like form, leaving Maikeru free to move onto the next demon in his trail.

Time seemed to have no meaning as he sheathed his blade, weaving hand signs and landing on the tiger sign. His eyes spun as he looked between the horde of demons that continued to funnel out through the portal, before a wicked smile came upon his face.

"Fire style!" He began, raising one hand to the sky. "Sol Fire Tempest!"

With a certain grandiose to his motion, he brought his hand down towards the demons in front of him. He watched their confused reactions turn to one of horror as the large meteor of fire spread open the night sky. The tried to turn, they tried to flee, but it was too late. They were engulfed in flame before they could react, their bodies dispersing the same as those before him.

Maikeru was pulled from his reverie by hand that clasped his head, causing him to turn and face Maru.

"What I did? Yea, I know I su-" He was cut off as he saw the small menagerie of Jeez's and Gosh's that seemed to be running in circles around each other. In their hands they held small drawings, with weird writing on it. "Ah, right. I.. yea, I'll take care of this first."

Maikeru let out a sigh, his feet crunching against the snow as he took each measure step towards the small demons. Maru was right, he could end this in a single omni-flash. His hand even hovered over the handle of Kusanagi, ready to draw and instantly wipe out the small creatures.

"Come now, Maikeru." The voice of Susano rang out in the back of his head. "You know better than this. Use that Uchiha perception you're always so proud of. Do you really need to kill these things?"

The voice was right, of course. As Maikeru actually looked at the drawings, he was reminded of the ones he and Tsubaki would draw for their parents when they were still young. There was a sincere smile on his face as he bent down, crouching down to be closer to eye level of the small, child like demons. He reached out his hand, taking the picture gently from the small one, before patting it on the head.

"You did a good job." He said, continuing to gently stroke the head of the demon. "But, your... mom? Wait what?"

Maikeru paused, looking down at the picture, before looking back to Maru, before back at the picture. Why were they so convinced Maru was their.. mother. The young Uchiha let out another tired sigh, folding the picture up and putting it into his back pocket. He would deal with this later.

"Your mother and I have to take care of this issue. So, I need you to either help us, or head back home. Okay?"

He gave one last smile, before standing again, a serious demeanor taking over his face. He walked past Maru, ushering with his head for the missing nin to follow.

"Come on now, Maru. Gentlemen thieves don't hurt children, and they always stand up for the weak and defenseless. Come on, we have a job to do."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru waited for Maikeru to just Omni-flash the things, it wouldn't hurt them much they would just get blasted back to their world then go back to whatever they were doing in Youkai world. He honestly thought that the boy was actually going to blast them all but instead the boy crouched down then… patted the little fiend who was showing him a picture… NOT BLASTING THEM. A vein popped on his forehead, his bottom eyelid twitching at what he was witnessing but his anger turned into confusion when the boy said that him and their mother is going to take care of this issue with the whole Youkai leaking in. “Wait where are their mother? Is she cute?” He looked around, seemingly slow on catching on that Jeez thought that HE was her mother for some odd reason. They took too long in dealing with these Jeez/Gosh Youkai that they didn't notice the other Youkai the began to close in around them. Demons with clubs, axes, swords, ninja claws, giant shurikens, nearly every kind of weapon imaginable closed in on Maru and Maikeru as well the weaker demons who seemingly looked scared of the leering grins of the other demons. Maikeru gave Maru a crappy excuse of how gentleman thieves don't hurt children, but looked like now was not the time to argue about that fact since they pretty much had their hands full.

'Looks like you gotten yourself into more trouble didn't you.’ Maru heard the voice of his Kensei spirit say before manifest beside him taking on a battle stance of her own. The rogue looked over his shoulder at his Kensei Spirit with his glowing red eyes, not really in the mood of arguing with it. “I guess you don't have any good ideas in closing that portal and saving this place before any more Youkai leak out.” He said, and of course his Kensei spirit always had the answers. ’Keep your eyes on me, use that copy skill to mimic whatever do. I think I have an idea.’ she said, then the demons with a battle cry began to close in, raising their weapons with Maru keeping his Sharingan locked on to his spirit mostly because he was lazy and didn't want to come up with a plan for himself. When the demons got close enough Maru used his musket to fire a shoot a single shot with utmost precision and strength into the creatures face before using the musket to spin to whack another demon in the face with the barrel of the gun to fire a another shot containing a Ruby that caused the demon to explode before drawing another musket from his mask to blast two demons at the same time who were attempting to attack him from the front and the back then combined the weapon to make a even large rifle to blast the Youkai who thought it was a good idea to attempt to attack him from above before separating his weapons to stuff both barrels in the open mouth of two orcs that were coming at him to blow their heads off.

Maru moved and fought with the grace that he copied from his Kensei spirit, countering, blasting, and healing himself from how much damage he was doing to the demons who were attempting to attack him. Jeez pointed at Maru, or rather the spirit he was copying then yelled. ”Kikky!!! Kiiiiiiiikky!” it shouted, then Maru blasted a Youkai backwards who was trying to attack him behind before lifting his leg a bit higher than one would've expected him to be able to do to kick a club that was aimed for his head off course before firing another explosive round into the demons face and elegantly flipped wincing in pain. “Yo easy on the leg work! I'm not flexible ya know” He yelled at his Kensei spirit, and she chuckled. Maru blocked a incoming attack, then hopped up then blasted the creatures with a flamethrower that burned not only their bodies but also their spirit. “Hey Maikeru, cover me for a bit and keep these… children safe. I got an idea of containing those things. I think it would really help if you call on your friend Arsene.” He said, then hopped on a Youkai's head then landing on top of a building, aiming his musket at the sky. Already knowing a perfect Omniflash combo that would at least close the gateway. Meanwhile Jeez after watching her 'mother’ it wanted to help protect, it started to begin to look a little sick like it was trying to cough up something…. Something that could help the duo.

[Kensei Spirit Manifested and is visible]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So, it turned out that Maru actually was a good shinobi. Who could have seen that coming? Before now Maikeru had never really seen his sensei in combat, not intense combat at least. When Maru fought though, it left Maikeru in amazement. For a non-Uchiha, Maru really seemed to wield the Sharingan with a precision he rarely saw outside of the clan. He certainly used the visual prowess better than some of the Uchiha in leaf. A small smile crept onto his lips as he watched Maru work, watched the grace and accuracy at which he performed the battle of dance.

"You want cover?" Maikeru said, grinning a wicked, cocky smile. "Just sit back and watch what your number one pupil has been up to while you've been off staring at pretty fox girls then. And watch how a real Uchiha utilizes those borrowed eyes of yours."

Sheathing his sword, Maikeru brought his hands together into a tiger sign. He focused a large amount of chakra into his ocular nerves, a familiar warm sensation blossoming behind his cornea. A trail of red light followed behind his Mangekyo Sharingan as it raced from target to target, locking in the location of each of his would-be victims. He quickly spread his hands apart, before clapping the palms back against each other flatly.

"Amaterasu!" He roared, watching as the sable flames of the feared Uchiha clan surrounded their group in a large ring. He listened to the pained cries as demons met the barrier, and subsequently added themselves as fuel to his fury. The black flames jumped from the source of their birth, spreading as they licked and disintegrated the foes who met it.

Maikeru's eyes continued to pace, eyeing every demon who came within range of the barrier. As they got closer, and closer, their numbers seeming to swell higher and higher with each second that passed, Maikeru brought his hands out in front of him. Splaying his fingers, he used them as a way to visualize the attack, and the technique he had yet to use before.

"Inferno control!"

From the black flames, large ebony spikes shot forth. The demons who surrounded them had no way to see it coming and were impaled by the sheer heat and intensity of the attack. The spikes continued to grow and grow, consuming each and every demon in their path. As the young Uchiha continued his assault, he felt the warm sensation of blood across his cheek as it ran from his eyes. This was going to need to end soon, or he would meet a fate many Uchiha before he had. Blindness.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

'Heh, show off.’ the rogue chuckled to himself after seeing his student showing off his power to him. The boy must've been working pretty hard back in Fire Country to get to where he was, probably due to that war that Hana woman had been talking about. While Maikeru kept the demons on the ground busy, Maru winked at his musket to gather golden chakra to the end of the barrel into a giant orb of chakra, then he put his finger onto the trigger then squeezed…. “OMNI-FLASH!” Maru fired the beam of golden chakra at the portal, and it was a good thing that the portal was considered dark since while his spiritual awakening when he actually still had learned a person strong technique that is designed to seal the alignments of either good or evil. The Dark or Light Energies would be nullified, maybe even weakened from the seal of anything it touched. Add that with a deadly Taijustu ever and you get a Omni-Flash that will disrupt the chakra keeping the portal open. The poor unfortunate demons that still leaked in that had been unfortunate enough to be caught into the beam soon began to to scream, swirling around and around in golden chakra as the portal became smaller, and smaller, and smaller… until it was no more then the seal expanded into a golden Sharingan seal before exploding, making the portal into the Youkai world vanish for good.

Now that they Secured the village to make sure that no other Youkai's came into their world, it was time to Contain the problem and Protect the people who couldn't defend themselves. Logically thinking if they were to take out the that huge demon who seemingly was trying to take over he believed that the rest should disappear since that one seemed to be the one who had been calling them out, take him out then they save Kumo! “Got an idea Maikeru.” He said, gesturing his hand for the boy to fallow. Jeez seeing how Makieru was bleeding, the little fiend wanted to help the boy so it hopped on his shoulder then touched the young Uchiha’s face and her hands began to glow. Glowing a bright teal aura of restorative chakra to heal try to heal him as best as she could before latching herself to his shoulder.

Hoping down from the roof he landed in behind Maikeru then began to explain what he had planned. “Alright, so the goal now is that we need to take out that huge demon that's hanging around the hotsprings. I guess the punks we are fighting now are the weaker demons so I think if we take down that big one the others should vanish.” He said, spinning his musket in his hand. “Someone or something must be keeping them here. So I guess if we slay it they should go away. If that doesn't work I guess we can try… Yanno... Something else."

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You know.." Maikeru began, sheathing his sword as he stood next to his Sensei, the black flames of Amaterasu still raging around them. "Sure took you a long time to charge that omni-flash, never takes me that long.."

Maikeru watched as the portal began to collapse in on itself, sucking in anything and everything that surrounded it as it grasped at whatever fuel it could to no avail. Eventually, the portal disappeared for a second, before a small explosion follows, blowing the Uchiha's loose clothing and long hair blowing behind him. He used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe away the blood that had gathered on his cheek, below his eye, before looking back to Maru.

"Alright, do we know anything about this demon?" He asked, resting his hand on his hip as the other fell to the handle of Kusanagi. "I can't really omni-flash again yet, so.."

He let out a sigh, scratching at the back of his head. They had really gotten themselves into a real mess here. He wasn't even a cloud shinobi yet and he'd already started a demon invasion inside of its walls. Hopefully, no one would notice that the forest was slowly being burned and crushed under the force of their battle. Yea, totally. There was no way an ANBU or other shinobi would notice something like this...

"I mean, I guess we could ask Arsene for help.." Maikeru said, bringing his thumb up to his mouth to bite at it to draw the sacrificial price of summoning. "But.."

He hesitated, resting the digit against his teeth for a moment. With a sigh, he instead drew his blade, holding it in a reverse grip as he took a step towards the hot springs. He motioned to Maru with his head, ushering for his teacher to follow.

"Let me take the lead and draw their attention. You snipe them from a distance with your spirit. If we're lucky, maybe the demons knocked some of the clothes off those fox girls."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue chuckled at his student's comment that he took a while to charge the Omni-Flash up before firing it doing his best to sound wise. “Guess that's why you're the student, you see Maikeru. It would be easy to just sneak up behind someone then blast them with everything you have then watch their ashes dance in the sky, yeah you give your opponent little time to react but you know what? They would fall not knowing WHO OMNI-FLASHED them. Where is the fun in that? Even if they did know, they'll die thinking that you were a coward who had to get them off guard to win. It's not about flexing what you can do it's HOW you flex your abilities.” With that that the rogue turned, realizing that jeez was on his head puffing out a blue fog to try reenergized Maru. But Maru grabbed the Youkai, then casually tossed it to behind him thinking that the thing was trying to bite his head or something. It hit the ground with a squeak then kicked up to latch itself on to Maru's leg which made the rogue twist his face in disgust. “Dumbass Youkai.” He grumbled as the duo, not counting jeez headed to where the big demon was.

“Hey you guess is as good as mine, I'm guessing he is one of those rogue demons from Arsene's world or something.” He shrugged, then whistled to command his team of Youkai to come to him. “Hey, I'm gonna need you guys to take care of the wimps for us, please. They are the perfect opponents for you three so can you give us a hand?”

His shadowy Youkai narrowed his eyes. ”We'll take care of weaklings. But you owe us.” with that his three Youkai had scattered in different directions to go fight. After all, Maru hasn't summoned his Youkai for a battle in a while so they could use a little exercise. When findings out that Maikeru couldn't Omni-Flash yet, the rogue sighed knowing he'll have to fuse with his signature weapon. The plan was for Maru and his Kensei Spirit to snipe the thing while it was distracted, though he didn't want to fuse with his weapon at least with his student around but he already showed his kindred fusion to other people so there should be any shame in showing it to his student but he did say that there would be a possibility of seeing naked fox girls and that was all the reassurance he needed. “Alright! Sounds like a plan!” He said, his face turned sour look at the boy. “Uuuh. Look I'm going to be fusing with my signature weapon so like keep an open mind and KNOW that it is an actual technique that I may use to sneak into the hot springs from time to time.” Well, he did warn him at least. Pretty nice of him since he didn't warn the most people before he fused with his weapon.

Maru looked at his Kensei Spirit then nodded, the spirit turned herself into a golden fireball then began to coat the musket in Maru's hand with a bright golden aura of spiritual chakra. The musket in Maru's hand simply turned into pure spiritual chakra that began to surrounding the rogue, orbiting him like a heavenly spector around the him and if you looked closely you could see a golden outline of his Kensei Spirit's astral body before turning into pure energy. Almost looking as if a comet as the bright ball of energy trailed it's chakra around Maru to orbit around him at high speeds then when it got to Maru's feet, he was fully engulfed in the spiritual chakra. Maru's hair turned from it's usual blueish black to blonde curly twin drills while the gold, the chakras around him began to shrink him a bit from his usual 5’7 down to 5’3. His muscular body began to become a bit more skinny, practically a shrimp but that was only beginning of what the spiritual chakra was doing to him.

The golden mini star began to swirl around the rogues feet beginning to change his outfit. His boots began to shrink down to turn into black and yellow knee-high boots with his pants beginning to melt away into spiritual chakra to form beige skirt with a black lining that exposing his legs and he hand to hold the skirt down to keep his underwear from showing at the front (not that it helped since he didn't hold down the back revealing he was wearing pink panties). His socks began to extend up his legs to form into into gray and white striped leggings as the golden shooting star made it's way to Maru's upper body. The gold chakra swirling up towards turned his shirt into a long sleeved dress shirt with puffs on the ends, his cape bursted inside of the spiritual chakra as that energy wrapped around tightly around the rogues waist cause caused him to stand up straight then clenched even transformed into a fancy looking brown corset to give him that hourglass shape though despite it feeling like it was trying to crush his ribs. His gloves then turned to brown fingerless gloves then the next article of clothing to transform was his mask that went up in the golden flames to form a into a Kawaii's small brown hat that had white fur within it before he caught it to hold it over his face to keep peering eyes from seeing his true face.

You think that would be the end of this wtf transformation but that was only part of what golden chakra was doing to him. The shooting star once finished transforming Maru's clothes made it's way down to go underneath Maru's skirt never to be seen again, then the golden chakra began to see within his body and Maikeru was able to watch as his Sensei went from a guy in a dress to a full fledged woman! The chakra beginning to turn Maru into a girl work inside out and outside in. His masculinity melting off to developing a woman's curves, huge breast that contained most of his leftover chakra, skin as that looked smooth and other things that might be painful to think about. When the fusion was done Maru placed they're hat upon they're head to reveal the gentle face of his Kensei Spirit with golden eyes that glittered like a emerald. “Welp Omni-Flashing time!” Maru said pulling out they're musket from underneath they're beast then spun it around. Maru's voice sounded more like a blonde high schooler, like how you would think a stereotypical cheerleader would sound. Maru's plump chest was slightly more bounced as they got into a more aggressive stance.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was a pause, a brief beat of silence as the transformation from Maru into Kawaii finished before the young Uchiha's crimson eyes. His expression was blank, almost flat as he looked at his now... plot heavy sensei in front of him. The sword he held in his hand seemed to go limp, just for a moment, as it's wielder was stupified by what it saw in front of him. The sheer absurdity of it was far beyond him, but somehow, not unexpected in the least for someone like Maru. After all, why do you need to peek when you can just look at your..self..

"I should be disturbed by this," The Uchiha said, shrugging his shoulders. "But with you, I'm just surprised it took you this long to do something like this. You've been my sensei for years and I've never seen you turn into a girl? Now, that, is the real surprise here. Guess I just need to buy you more time then?"

Maikeru gave his master a small smile, and a mock bow, before hefting the blade of sword onto him shoulders, staring confidently in front of him. As he stood, visible next to him due to Kawaii's spirit.. ness, a long figure could be seen. Maikeru's own Kensei spirit, the form of a lost ruroni, long hair tied into a knot behind his hair with a piece of yarn. The spirit mimicked the stance of it's wielder, both looking to the falling dusk and the demon horde that stood in front of him.

"Once more into the deep, my friend?" Maikeru said, cocking his head towards the spirit.

"As always," The spirit said, it's voice deep and gruff. "I will be the blade that guides your hand."

One more smile, before Maikeru's hand tightened around the grip of his Katana, flesh digging into the tight leather wrapping. There was a large gathering of blue, crackling, lightning-like Chakra around the duo before they vanished. Moments later, the duo reappeared in the middle of the horde, a crash of lightning and thunder erupting around them.

Maikeru didn't pause, kicking off of the dirt roughly, causing snow and dirt to spray behind him before he vanished once more. Flashes of lightning, flames, and steel sprayed the area in front of him, hordes of demons disappearing from the bite of his swords fury. Lightning flashed through the area, like a bolt of death ravaging the army in front of him, before it flew in the air, revealing the form of Maikeru floating there. Kusanagi was back in its sheath, Maikeru in a mock aerial Iadio stance.

"Susanoo! Now!" Maikeru roared, his voice carrying loudly over the roars and cries of the demons beneath him. "Midare..."

From the sheath of Maikeru's blade, the power seemed to grow slowly. Lightning and fire seemed to course around the blade, exploding in pockets of energy and power as it became more and more unwieldy. There was another flash of bright light, Before Maikeru disappeared again, the only sound cracking the night air was the sound of steel against wood as his sword was drawn.

He appeared on the other side of the army, in a kneeled, crouched landing, his body facing away from the foes, his sword resting loosely at his side.

"..Setsugekka."

As the words left the boys lips, the explosions began. From the path the boy had clearly taken, one after the other, large explosions of flames and lightning ravaged at what remained of the horde, causing his large coat and hair to blow towards him from the shockwave he had caused.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back