Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Brother [SSM E-Rank]

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was just like any other summer day for Yori. His parents would wake up in the morning to go to work, and he would be put in charge of watching over his younger brothers. "Yori, I'm hungry! Can you pour me some cereal?" Of course Yori didn't mind getting them something to eat but being rudely awakened wasn't necessarily enjoyable on this hot summer morning. "Yeah, give me just a few more minutes. I'll be down in sec alright?" His brother raced downstairs and Yori could hear him setting out the milk, grabbing a spoon, and picking out his favorite cereal. Yori eventually made his way downstairs and started to prepare his brother's breakfast. He carried it over to the table for him and poured the milk. "Aren't you old enough to do this on your own yet? I mean, you're 11 years old and you can't even pour your own cereal?" His brother looked as if he was about to cry. "Ah you know I'm just messin with ya!" Yori felt bad and could tell that his brother took what he said to heart. "Yori, next year I want to join the academy with you. I want to get stronger, I want to be able to help out around the village. I know I'm still young but I want to make a difference." This really hit home for Yori, he thought back to when he was just starting out in the academy. How he missed his two newfound friends. I wonder what happened to them, are they alright after what happened to our village? "Yeah, we'll have to go and get you enrolled soon. I'm glad to see you looking forward to it, I know when I was first starting in the academy I was scared. I was always nervous and couldn't keep calm about anything. Me not being all that social really had an effect on me as a student." His brother didn't know what to say to that, and Yori wasn't really expecting an answer. He sat for the next few minutes in complete silence save for the spoon hitting the side of his brothers cereal bowl. Once he finished eating Yori though it would be a good idea to give his brother a little crash course for the academy. Yori had only taken one class but he had a pretty good idea on how it was supposed to go down. "Hey, when you finish eating meet me outside." Yori grabbed his bow and went out back to get some target practice in, waiting for his brother to join him.

WC: 445

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back