Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Building in the Muck [Project]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'The Site'| Pet Project Arc said:
[col]He would let out a sigh as he kicked pieces of debris that laid upon the ground. The small foundation work he had begun on rebuilding the location of flesh peddlers facility had been blown to smithereens thanks to Avaron and her sneaky attack. The only thing he could think of was the gum in the trash can or potentially an explosive tag disguised within the rest of the waste. Either way, it was frustrating that he was going to have to start once more with his work. Turning to his side, Roku would see a man approaching him.

"Ah hello, you must be the new contractor?"

"Yes, Mr...."

"Roku is fine."

His name had grown into an increasing touchy subject. His last name was nothing more than a place holder from a family that he only held a base connection to. His recent adventures into the desert had really made things both very clear and very confusing all at the same time. The contractor began to open his mouth to prepare his explanation of the work, but he would raise his hand up to silence the man. From his other hand he would produce a rolled up piece of paper and handed it to the man.

"I appreciate you agreeing to help, but I have an idea for what I want. I have recently grown increasing interested in constructing as well, and I would like to jointly work on this project. I want you to take the efforts of the second and third floors. I will work on the first floor."

And the nifty underground facility... well I guess underground, underground facility.

"Oh...I..."

"Don't worry, the plans I just gave you only depict the design plans I have for the first floor. The second and third levels are completely up for your interpretation. I want to do something that will bring a pulse of life to this little dirt hole, and I've heard you were one of the most skill outside of those who work for more military grade things."

Which, with how things went in the village it wouldn't be long before his location would be targeted by some random act of terror anyways. Roku, however, was undergoing some training in craftsmanship that made him feel comfortable that he could reinforce his own structure. He would complete those modification following the initial construction. There was also not a need to super fortify the location as it might draw unnecessary attention to just what the location might be hiding, but the first floor and the hidden portion would definitely be decked out to withstand the worst case scenario.

"Would you like to see some of my ideas with lighting and ceiling design?"

Roku would snap out of his own thoughts and turn to the contractor.

"Oh, yes! I remember you mentioned something about seeing the sky... that is the sole reason I threw my money your way. Show me what you got!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
WiP - Word Count: 493 of 493
|
[legend="[glow=maroon][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7dec199f-1d20-43cc-b29d-d5e9ba8fd013_zpskfc4lisy.jpg

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data