Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Business, As it Were [Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sarunishi just found himself to be in a particular set of circumstances that really made little sense on any given day. He'd finally decided to remove himself from the bowels of Iwagakure in hopes to tend to other matters in his life. He'd no real idea of the changes that occurred in the world above. Apparently there was some sort of massive event to go underway. Sarunishi had no real care of such things as he had to attend to his lifeblood which was work outside of the village. He was grateful for his protection and indoctrination, but he still had other obligations. On this auspicious day, Sarunishi wore a cloak of chakra to conceal his naturally monstrous form. He often did this and anyone who knew him or knew of him figured it easier to ignore such breaches in etiquette for the trouble it happened to bay. He was dressed in his blue hakama without a shirt and a sakkat upon his head. His form took that of his youth being darker skinned with lines of jade running about his frame due to his Kyoujouran nature. Behind him was a cart full of precious metals and gemstones packed tightly in thick wooden boxes for protection. Over that was canvas to conceal their natures.

Within one hand he held his passports. In the other he held what could only be identified as logging chains for their sheer weight and girth was beyond that of regular chain links by a large margin. Absently he pulled aforementioned cart with said chain as if it were lighter than it truly appeared. The traffic into the village was more active than the traffic out so he hoped that he'd be on his way quickly. He had a wide variety of things to do on the outside and he'd spend far too much time beneath the world.

[MFT - 311]
[Off for contract searching and more~]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be just another one of those days where the "Guardians of the gates" weren't actually around and it was left for this poor Genin to do sentry duty once more. Not scheduled duty of course, no that would be too simple to be given a d rank mission and actually do stuff. He just enjoyed pretending he was actually doing something beneficial to the village. The twenty-two year old wasn't the kind of person who allowed... authority and bureaucracy to get in the way of doing a job.

"Hey where are ya off to?" a call was made in a non-professional way as Sashou arrived first on the scene. Donning nothing that looked like Anbu gear and wearing the High Genin robe of ancestors past. He had found it about seven and a half years ago when after an unforseen event that left him much stronger than he had been previously. Since then he had always been about avoiding becoming capped in strength. This robe was something that was definitely the proof of that.

Anyways.

He landed from the Sisters to see the man a little bit closer. He sort of looked like something from the shows where men would always where sakkats when traveling around the place. It would make them seem less harmful than they really were. He was probably just some kind of gem collector from the way he was carrying a cart of gems and metals all...by...himself... Perculiar no? No it couldn't be weird that he had green lines coming from him like... like...

"Ah! You off somewhere? Mind if I check your passport before you're on your way?" he would ask before trying to work out what the green linings on his body were. He would look at the man while pondering what he could be like.

A lizardman? No Sashou you dummy it's not like the markings of a lizard he thought to himself, scratching at his arm with his armlet firmly attached to it. If the man was perceptive he would be able to see a few senbon sticking out of it as if preloaded into it.

[mft 356 words]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I'm going back out on a bit of a trip. I've been a bit preoccupied underground since I first arrived...however long ago. I am Tsuchi Sarunishi. I was let into the village by an Inu Endo. Please feel free to check my credentials. They're a bit old and spotty."<i></i> Sarunishi chuckled with a somewhat lower tone of voice. Since his bodily reconstitution he'd still been cautious of portraying his older appearance before his Kyoujouran body had reacted so actively with his infusion. He raised his hand under his chin as his face became fully visible. It was variously scarred from this or that, but it too had the same green etchings run from beneath his eyes and over his chin into other lines of jade among his body parts.

He noticed the other individual essentially sizing him up and perhaps trying to understand exactly what was going on with him. What had been a chuckle before became a much deeper belly laugh as he handed over his documents. They'd detail he was a merchant from out of the country and he had a business elsewhere. "This body does always get looks. I am from a very old Kyoujouran bloodline as my name suggests, though I've undergone some changes over the years. Got some pests like everyone does."<i></i> Sarunishi winked as a small horned beetle ran along his arm across the chain to his merchandise. As it did so, Sarunishi would lean in a bit more towards Sashou. "I also had what was known as the 'Kage Guard' looking after me, but I am reallllllly trying to ditch those crazy women. They are murderous. Anyway! As to my cargo. Metals, Gems, Precious resources. Those sorts of things. Gotta bolster trade with the other countries. I'm sure a sharp young man such as yourself understands."<i></i>

He smiled. His teeth were still a big peculiar. Sharp, knife like, angular. Definitely not the kind of teeth regular folk had, but they weren't exceptionally off putting. Just enough.

"We good?"<i></i>

[MFT: 332]

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dark skin, lots of green surrounding him. Sashou thought the guy looked a lot like that Green Lantern dude from the foreign comic books. Maybe he was the Green Lantern!

Holy shit it's the Green Lantern he thought to himself as he nervously took the passport and read it. Sarunishi was it? Though the passport seemed a little dated there wasn't really any rules on how long as passport lasted until it expired. He flicked through it a bit before handing it back to the man and nodding in approval that the information given to him was indeed correct. Albeit Sashou didn't actually know anything about bloodlines besides some kind of weird extra powers that no one else seemed to have. If green markings across your body was a defining feature then he was all up for getting one of these bloodline thingys.

"Ah crazy women you say? Well don't worry I'll make sure I don't tell them that you've been this way," he said stepping back from the man to let him pass through. In fact I probably won't tell a soul.

"Have a safe trip Tsuchi-san," he said before jumping back up the sisters to return to 'guarding' the gate. Someone had to really even if it wasn't following 'proper procedure' or 'protocol' or 'ethics.'

Though as the man would depart soon he did wonder about the crystals and metals he had. Were these really that valuable to other countries? If so it's jokes on them because half the village probably used crystal jutsu and probably half their villages too! Maybe it was time Sashou got into the trade business. Or any kind of business.

[Topic left, granting Sarunishi permission to leave the village]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"As safe as able. This world is out to kill us all. You be safe in here. Villages tend to be far more dangerous than the world outside of them."<i></i> Sarunishi nodded ever so slightly as he took his documents back. He pulled up the slack with his other hand about the chain and wrapped it one coil around his forearm. The cart shuddered a bit behind him as he took his next couple of steps. Sarunishi always did possess an amazing amount of strength beyond his somewhat large appearance. "Good luck here, lest you find adventure in your heart to just...leave. With home many people are flocking to wherever in town...you'd likely just disappear and have a grand time."<i></i> Sarunishi chuckled to himself once more as he often did and waved his freehand behind him as the gate guardian let him off. What a kind fellow he was. Sarunishi licked his lips as he headed to the docks hoping that his boat would still be available to him. He'd paid quite the large sum to keep it docked, but who knows how long it had been since he left. He found himself wondering about Misha and his apprentice and lost himself in his own thoughts as he ambled off. If one watched closely they'd see a bit of swagger in Sarunishi's gait as if he were happy. Whatever he was happy about would be like prying teeth from a honey badger to find out, but it could be worth the understanding.

"Oh, if ever you've trouble just run away. It's the smart solution."<i></i> BY the point he said this he'd be relatively far gone and catching anything he said would be quite the impressive feat. Sauntering off, Sarunishi went off to find whatever it was he could be looking for.

[MFT: 300]
[Topic Left. Sashou invited in cryptic manner]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back