Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

C-Rank Mission Tiered

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I must hurry!" "Huff Huff Huff" Junko crashed through the doors of the The Legation building. "Tsuyoshi Junko reporting in!

"Finally! Get your but over here!

Tired and out of breath Junko ran over to a man at the doors of a room. "Sorry I'm late.

"never mind that kid what's important is that your here now! I have an assignment for you.  A wealthy mans daughter has recently turned up missing and he has received a message containing directions to meet in A sordid Avenue within the Susukino District with one-hundred million yen. Your job is to meet at the location with a large bag which will be provided containing some minor items. Once the exchange begin You must rescue the wealthy mans daughter and turn her in safely without any harm done to her. Your required to do this because you are quite young and it would bring the least suspicion to a trick within the exchange." 

"Well what's the names of the father and daughter?"

"Names will be kept to a minimum on this mission kid. Are you ready?

"Yes sir!"

"Alright here's the bag. Now I hope your already equipped properly because you must get within the exchange site now because your running late." 

"yes Sir!" Junko quick quickly made his way to the Susukino District. "I better not run through the crowds here. I really don't want to attract any attention."  Junko breathing slowed down tremendously as he began to take deep breaths. "I have to remain completely calm throughout this deal." Junko walked into the dark ally ways of the Susukino District known as the A Sordid Avenue. Within moments Junko was approached by a tall figure dressed in a black cloak.  

"This isn't an area for kids. You better have a good reason for coming this way or you might be in some big trouble."

Junko blood began to boil as it seemed that he had already encountered a problem. "For the sake of the girls life I must keep calm!" Junko didn't like what he had to do, but he had to seem like a helpless kid that was only a delivery boy. "Well sir I....I am here for a trade off."

"Hahaha! That rich guy only sent one person and that person was just a kid! Well things just got much more interesting! How about I will just take you and the bag! Then we could ask for an even bigger reward!"

The man then reached forward to grab Junko. "What do I do? If I hurt him they will think that somethings up and if I get kidnaped then it will only cause more problems. 

"Don't touch him Jugo. I'm the boss around here and I decide the orders. If you think otherwise then please inform me of the truth."

"Oh I.....I'm sorry Kato...I mean Boss!"

It seems as if the real terrified one was the huge guy in the black cloak. "Wheeew. Saved by the bell. Looks like these thugs are pretty stupid. They have already given me their names."

"Let's go. The exchange will be held in here. Especially you Kid. You better run to this door because it's not wise to keep a Maniac waiting!"

Junko did as instructed by running towards the ally way door. "He sounded pissed!" Junko entered behind Kato into a old building which had a horrible stench of mildew. Two chairs was located within the center of the room and a pretty large bar was located on a near wall that was covered in dust. "I'm surprised electricity still runs in this place."

"Take a seat! Make your self feel at home. Let me give you a tip kid. When you do business, always be on time. Now let's get to business shall we? For starters hand over the bag."

Junko took a seat as Jugo entered the room and closed the door. Jugo then walked through a hallway into the darkness. "Thanks for the tip. I believe this is a exchange so I believe we need to trade at the same time."

"Oh I almost forgot about my part of the deal thanks for reminding me kid. Jugo bring the girl."

Within moments Jugo returned to the bar room with a pretty young girl that seemed to be devastated at the experiences she might have gone through.

"Take the girl, Give me my money and never come by my home again."

Jugo pushed the girl towards Junko causing her to stumble on the way. "Here's your money!" Junko threw the bag to Kato and took the girl by the hand.

"The weight feels right kid. You have done a very good job! Count it up Jugo. You guys may leave now. Your lucky you have just put me in a good mood."

Jugo grabbed the bag and opened the door. "Thanks for being so kind." Junko smiled as everything was falling into place perfectly. "Alright cya!" Junko exited the building and listened as the door shut. Junko then whispered to the girl. "Alright run! Hurry I'll catch up." Junko began to form hand seals and used his Clone jutsu. An image of Junko formed and the clone began to run in an opposite direction. Junko quickly caught up with the girl and managed to stop her before she reached the crowds of the Susukino District. 

"From here on we walk and blend in within the large amount of people around us so just keep calm and we will be at your fathers location soon." As Junko and the girl faded within the crowd Junko could see the images of two men within the alley running the opposite direction which Junko had his clone placed. "Looks like everything has turned out to be successful." A half hour passed and Junko arrived at the Legation with the girl on his back.

"Good job kid! Someone get a medic and check on the girls health. Junko come with me to discuss a few things." 

Junko let the medical ninja take the girl and he followed behind the shinobi.

"Well kid I'll keep this brief. I understand you are probably tired and have seen a few things that may have switch the way you think about the world, but this is all part of being a ninja. Now, I wanted to let you know that your assignment is only half completed. Next week you must return to the location of the thugs and gather as much information as you can. Any current information you may have must be turned in next week. Understood?"

"I hear you loud and clear.""It seems that this was only the beginning."

[WC:1115]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A week has passed since Junko completed the first part of his mission. "Today I have received orders to locate back towards the Susukino District near A sordid Avenue again, I wonder what those bum thugs been up to this week? Hopefully they haven't caused any more trouble." Junko stood at his bed side packing the plethora of material he needed for his mission, which was one of the highest ranked he had ever taken on. "Katana...check. Note-pad...check. Pen, backpack for materials, and last but not least confidence! Seems as if everything's good and checks out well." "Time to move out!"

Junko threw his backpack on, Tightened the straps on it, and exited his home through the window. An hour had passed before Junko reached the Avenue, he had stop at numerous locations to eat, relax, and laugh at some of the entertainment in the Susukino District. "It's seems as if people are always roaming through the Susukino District, the sun is just beginning to rise and their are huge crowds of people everywhere. I have had plenty of time to enjoy myself, Now it's time to get down to business."

Junko was on the roof of an abandoned building looking at the  dark alleyway. "I better setup because from the look of things, I might be sitting here for quite a long time." Junko removed his backpack,  placed it beside himself, and began removing a variety of items such as snacks, papers, pens, and a scroll. 

Junko bit his thumb to draw a small amount of blood and opened his scroll with his Katana embedded within it. Junko quickly wiped his thumb across the written formula and summoned his Katana. Junko placed his katana right next to him to make sure if anything was to go wrong he could protect himself.

"hours passed..."

"Man this is growing tiresome. Their is no activity in any type shape, form, or fashion." Within a few moments a small group of men exited from a side door within the alleyway speaking about a celebration.

"Haha! Drinks on me boys! We have captured another! We might have let the last captive get away, but that will never happen again! This time we must check on the money immediately before any exchange is made."

"Hopefully boss when you get the money we can Finally move from this disgusting place."

"I'm agreeing with Jugo on that one boss."

"Shut up Sato!"

Junko began to write quickly as he just found out a vigorous amount of information. "Alright there is three men. If my mind serves me right that's only one extra person from a week ago. Names are Kato, Sato, and Jugo. Within the Sordid Avenue alleyway, the suspects live in a abandoned building which consist of a bar and other rooms that contain unidentified materials." Junko suddenly stop writing. The three men had begun to navigate through the crowds of the Susukino District, causing Junko to lose them in his line of sight. 

"Oh my gosh!" "I just realized, He just mentioned they have captured another. What should I do? If I attempt to save this victim I could easily be discovered. I wasn't given any orders to take any evasive action." Junko suddenly jumped from the buildings roof with all of his belongings packed in his backpack on his back. Junko landed on a railed balcony. "Why am I even thinking about this? If someones in danger I must help them!" Junko successfully entered the abandoned building and began to search the different rooms.Most of the rooms consisted of a few T.V.'s and beds. "I guess this is really just a place to live. What's that sound?" 

"Hmmm! Hmmmm!"

Junko quickly searched the rest of the building until he reach the sound he repeatedly herd. "Don't worry I gotcha." A young boy tied to the side of a bed, with his mouth taped shut, laid helplessly as if he was a dazzle in distress.

"Alright Boys! Let's get this party started! Put the beers on ice and let's get crazy for the rest of the night because if this exchange go right, we will be going crazy every night for the rest of our lives!"

"Alright kid listen up. Don't utter a sound, I know as a kid it's hard for you to put your faith in anyone, but just this once put your faith in me. My name is Tsuyoshi Junko and I will get you out of here safely. Once were gone we can then locate your parents. I need you to get on my back." The boy nodded in agreement and jumped on Junkos back. "Where is the quickest exit?" Junko looked at the rooms window and noticed it was boarded instead of glass. Junko kicked the two-by-four that was nailed to the window causing it to break. The window now had a big enough gap for Junko and the boy to exit.

"What the hell was that?"

"I'll check it out boss sit tight."

Within moments Junko had already faded within the Susukino District. "This mission was most definitely a success. I have retained some good information and have saved a hostage once again." In about an hour Junko arrived back to the villages Legation building.

"Junko my boy! How was the mission?"

Junko put the boy down beside him and began to speak. "Mission was a success!" The boy soon began to run towards an oversized man that paced around the Legation build. The man began to break in tears as he drop to his Knees. The man began to shout to the top of his lungs "My son! My son!" Junko then smiled. "Yes sir. This mission is most definitely a successful one."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back