Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Candies!

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Corpse... Blood harvesting...? She knew what each individual word meant, but the genin had no idea why that would come up in a discussion about a hospital. Hospitals are good was the basis of Naoki's thought process. She put thoughts of malicious possibilities aside for the moment though, and focused on the one they were all there to visit. "Mother used to say the word has to follow some kinda brushstroke order when you try and write it down... Didn't help me much when I tried, but it might help you?" There wasn't much she could offer in terms of writing advice; that was more in the sighted's areas of expertise. It may have been possible for her to identify the word based on the way Yumi wrote it, but this was unlikely as there wasn't much sound in the room in the first place.

"This is technically the first time you're learning how to hold a pencil, so... Want a gold star?" Naoki rummaged around in her bag for a sheet of stickers, one bought at the shopping district as well. Holding one out to Yumi after a little while, she said, "I actually don't know if there is one here, but I know there are stars at least!" From the grooves in the paper, which took a few close snaps of the fingers.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back