Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Can't stop now (open)

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking along the streets, Katsu walks past a large crowd of individuals. Confused and interested as to what the crowd was looking at, Katsu decided to see what the issue was or why the crowd had ensued. Sure enough, there was a dead woman lying there. Katsu heard the whispers, "She was the blacksmith's daughter...", "She was only 15, why was she brutally murdered?" Katsu moved through the crowd to see the woman's face lying cold on the concrete. He wanted to get a better look of her face but decided against it considering the amount of people around. After seeing her face lit up a bit, he realized he knew that girl....

He remembered being on the streets with no food or water lying the same way the woman was. While being on the verge of death, with no energy to even lift a finger he was given the chance to live. A bag was placed next to him, he didn't notice and then he was surprisingly slapped awake. The girl was concerned he was dead and tried to make sure he was still alive. She gave him the food which was in the bag and saved him from dying of hunger...

Katsu looked at her, saw his own body in her silhouette and realized that could've been him. He moved on from that and realized that he isn't in that same position anymore and he needs to get substantially stronger so he can continue to survive. He was just getting started, and he had his whole life to achieve that which his family was incapable of achieving.

(Open)

Kaido Chiasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiasa awoke that morning bright and early. Getting her Auburn hair into a ponytail took no time whatsoever and she took no time trying to make herself look better. She would be running around and doing work so the time would be wasted anyway. That and the fact that she really never cared for makeup to begin with. So with just her casual clothing on she went downstairs. Her mother had a lunch set out for her and her messenger bag. The girl walked over to her mother and gave her a warm hug. She thanked her and grabbed her bag, stuffed her lunch into her bag, and made for the door. Almost forgetting her shoes.

As she made her way through the streets she delivered the first few letters without too much of an issue. The real problems arrived when she noticed a crowd had gathered. Normally she would have ignored this except for the fact that there was really no way to get around them. Her face gave the pout of one who normally liked things to generally go her way. She was breathing hard, counting this as part of her training. She moved a few strands of hair that she had clearly missed because why would she ever be able to perfectly get her hair done.

It was not until she overheard the people speaking about the murder that she casually moved into the crowd. While her tiny figure allowed her to get midway through the crowd she was unable to see what was actually going on. A boy who was older than her was next to her, when she reached up and tugged on his arm and stood on her tiptoes to try and see could she feel that he was more muscular than she had originally thought.

She could not see his face but he was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a hood or something of the variant. She hoped he did not mind her small amount of weight being distributed over to him. When she shifted over to him her soft brown eyes looked at him and she gave a small awkward smile merely saying, “Sorry I am just curious and…well you seemed capable.” She let go of him and moved back to her normal height only now realizing that her was about half a foot or so taller than her. She got a small sick feeling like she may have just made a huge mistake.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mornings always gave way to the pains of the night before, and today seemed to be no different as Chiyoko strolled out from a small convenience store in the heart of cloud clutching a couple aspirin and a bottle of seltzer water as her free hand rubbed the sleep from her good eye. Pangs from her hangover induced migraine shot through her temples as she kept her gaze toward the ground, trying to avoid the rays of sun that seemed to be beating down upon her, her breath stunk of cigarettes and her clothes wrinkled having slept in them the night before after blacking out. Her alcohol consumption over these passed few months had increased drastically, as did her mental and physical scars as the world seemed to continuously beat down on our little flower. A heavy sigh exited her thin lips as she popped the small white tablets into her mouth and downed them with a healthy swig of water, unaware of the crowd that had gathered on the next street over, coughing slightly Chiyoko wiped her mouth before bringing her hand to her hair and rustling it slightly running through it's various tangles and curls. The young girl's gaze turned to her clothes, inspecting the wrinkles in her ashen v-neck and dark pants, though she made no attempt to fix them. Her attention was soon grabbed by a group of two boys jogging off toward a street over as they both gossiped that someone had just been '86'd' as they had so eloquently put it. For a moment she thought of turning and leaving, but ultimately she was a Shinobi and if the guards hadn't arrived to whatever scene the boys were describing it was part of her duties to make sure the situation was contained. Being a Kunoichi really blew sometimes.

Chiyoko made no attempts at hurrying to the scene as she made her way around the corner and immediately noticed the crowd, piled around what she could only assume to be a dead person, man was a strange creature. Dropping the bottle of water from between her fingers the young girl began to enter the crowd pushing others from her wake, and gaining several sneers from the people circled in the crowd though they made no attempt to stop her movement, a few even recognized her as 'that one trouble making Kunoichi' and actively moved from her path. Then out of what seemed to be the clear blue sky she recognized a boy who she had gone through classes with, though she had assumed he had either passed during some point of his training or had fizzled out, apparently that wasn't the case. A small child with auburn locks seemed to cling close to him, though Chiyoko did not recognize the girl, it seemed more than likely she was just another onlooker in the crowd.

Death was an everyday occurrence in this place, but it was always nothing short of tragic to see someone close to her age lying in a pool of their own fluid, The Hell happened, kid?<i></i> she thought looking toward the body in silence. "Guards are probably off getting donuts when they should be here.<i></i>" She gibed aloud, her distaste of the incompetence of the village guard ever apparent as she edged closer toward Katsu and the girl looking over briefly and exposing a face full of scars and one eye covered by a patch, "Don't you think we should get to work?<i></i>" she asked the boy she remembered having classes with, of course referring to dealing with the crowd still gathered around the poor girl who laid in the street.

Katsu Katachi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu took a deep breathe, he was confused for a moment. A girl tries to use his height as bait to look at the scene, he shakes his head in disbelief and continues surveying the area. While doing so the girl's ponytail is getting stuck to his face, so he has to wait until she moves before being able to do virtually anything. After she stepped off his toes, he looked at her for a moment. In one glance, Katsu recognized that this girl was somewhat intimidated by him. He was confused because he had not said anything to the girl but she looked terrified when she gave him an awkward smile. Katsu thought it was probably his clothes, he did seem fairly messy. "It's okay, for the record though next time if you want my help just ask." He gave a light smile and continued to walk through the scene to get a closer look to maybe get an understanding as to why this happened.

Katsu had a good knack of understanding crime scenes, he had grew up around crime scenes and when he say these types of situations he would mentally picture possible situations that could have occurred. The girl was lying on her back, he saw a thick cut along the back-right side of her neck from his vantage point. As he became more curious as to how this death could have occurred, he heard a girl's voice from behind. He turned around and noticed Chiyoko from his earlier academy classes. He took a deep breathe, he didn't want to deal with the crowd but he did want to examine the body. Katsu wanted to see the body up close to find some sort of evidence that he could link to the potential murderer. Katsu had been out on these streets for many years and these situations were completely normal, however within the past 2-3 weeks there had been an influx of stabbings and murders that were occurring to young girls in the city. Katsu looked at both Chiyoko and the other girl who had just approached him, what if he could prevent something that could happen to them? Katsu was however, just an academy student, could he handle such a job? Maybe not, but he decides to try nevertheless.

Katsu walked in front of the dead body, he raised his arms and started shouting loudly. "Alright everyone! Nothing here to see! Please evacuate the area immediately, Jounin Med-Ninjas are on their way currently to exam the body for further details. They have asked myself and these two young girls to help evacuate this area. Please do not panic but the perpetrator may still be nearby. The best course of action would be to go back home quickly before anything else happens." Katsu lied, no med-ninjas were on their way but how else was an academy student supposed to convince a crowd that they should clear out. As the crowd began to slowly clear out, Katsu slowly began to examine the body more and more. Katsu wanted to know whether or not this killing goes in hand with the killings that had been taking place within the past 2-3 weeks. When Katsu examined the body he noticed that the cut was no a straight forward slash, such as that of a sword or a knife. It seemed more like someone or something took a bite out of her flesh. Katsu began to wonder, who would bite into a person's neck like that? And why would they just leave the body out in the open like this? As Katsu began to ponder, more questions began to arise, all he needed was a clue that he could use that could allow him to potentially figure out who the perpetrator could be.

Kaido Chiasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiasa had not noticed just how much of a pain she was being to the young man she was standing close to. For some reason in her mind she had merely gently brushed him but future hindsight would cause her to notice how much abuse this boy had just went through for her sack of getting to see something that she really had not intended to see. Her looked over her briefly and merely said that if she needed help in the future she should just ask. She paused for a moment and realized that she had not said anything. Nothing that would explain her actions anyway.

The boy pushed forward through the crowd along after another intimidating person came to the front of the crowd. People had even parted for her so the young girl figured that she must be someone of notable worth though Chiasa had no idea whom she was.

Since the boy before her was making his way forward…maybe he knew the person up there. She decided to follow him against her better judgement. She felt a need to hide in the crowd. When she looked to the boy and her Chiasa thought she was only speaking to the boy. After all she had not even been to many Academy classes how could she possibly be useful? She was about to turn and walk away thinking that she should leave when the boy mentioned that him and the two girls. “Ehh?” She looked back to notice that she was expected to help.

She felt nervous and quite nearly ready to just puke. She shifted slightly and put her finger into her mouth and whistled as loud as she could. Lifting her hands up she simply did what she was asked. “Indeed, now move out everyone!” People were reluctant she felt to listen to the younger people but with the one girl with them it seemed their words began to carry more weight.

When the crowd finally began to clear she took in a breath of relief. With the crowd gone through a slightly different feeling encroached upon her. It was just her, these two, and a dead body. She turned to look at it and noticed the boy was merely investigating as was probably the girl. Chiasa was lost however. She had never been close to a dead body especially one slashed like this. She felt a kin-ship to this person and immediately felt like this could be her not to far out into the future. She felt sick and probably paled a bit. She felt herself puke a little but swallowed it down again. The acidity caused a few tears in her eyes.

She looked to the both of them and said,”What…umm…what am I…” She coughed once still feeling bile rolling up. “I mean what are we supposed to do now?” She was fighting a losing battle for self-control but if she focused on the two before her and not the body she thought that maybe she could help out in some way. She started to take deep breaths to try and calm herself. If she was going to be going down this line of work then she needed to get over this particular issue.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To her surprise the girl that had been clutching onto, wait, what was his name again, Katorchi? Yeah, that sounded right. The girl had joined in on their effort to clear the crowd from the wilted young body laying in the street, Katorchi's methods on clearing out the crowd left something to be desired as he shouted out in a measured manner that the killer could still be roaming the streets, a few whispers shot through the crowd and the sounds of panic were near immediately as they dispersed, hopefully they wouldn't freak out at the prospect of a murderer running around, but it was largely out of her control by that point, "Clear out immediately, this crime scene is being investigated by the Kumogakure Shinobi corps, I assure you all the situation is being contained as we speak.</COLOR><i></i>" all of that was bullshit of course, there was no official investigation and it likely wouldn't likely be occurring. She had been a Kunoichi long enough to know that none of the corps would be lifting a finger until they were paid, and for a crime like this it would likely be left in the inept hands of the village guards, the government wouldn't be shoving out their tax funds for some blacksmith's daughter.

A few disgruntled voices came from the dispersing crowd, one in particular caught her attention, "Onee-San! Onee-San, the fuck happened?!" there were few people that called her 'Onee-San' and they were all part of the Wakahisa Yakuza, picking out the voice was easy enough as all her brethren were rather boisterous in their appearances and vernacular. He was a small man covered head to toe in various tattoos, all relating that he was gang related, gold teeth dotted his lower jaw as he looked toward his Onee-San opened mouth like a troglodyte, "Every day life.<i></i>" she replied waving the man off ensuring he dispersed with the rest of the crowd.

Soon the three were standing over some poor soul, lacerations wrapped around her jugular as it looked like she had been bitten by a dog, or some crazy bastard hitting the bath-salts too hard, she wasn't a medic nor a coroner and frankly had no idea what had happened. What she did know after looking at the dead girl was that it seemed Katorchi was fairing well at the sight, having likely dealt with some similar situation in the past, though likely not to the extent she had as memories of a man with a Wakizashi's blade sticking through his forehead shot through her brain and caused a slight shiver down her spine. The girl on the other hand, who she immediately noted as adorable, was failing to keep her breakfast down. Her reaction was only human, she was likely far too young to be hardened by the horrors of the world, however, she was a Kunoichi and would likely learn that an iron stomach was a staple of becoming a Shinobi.

"It's alright if you're going to be sick, kid. Just try not to get it everywhere.<i></i>" She had learned the hard way that being covered in vomit wasn't a fun experience, though the last time she had thrown up was when she was stuck back in the Kagoshiman marshlands after having her optic nerve severed, Fuckin' Marshlanders. the young girl thought looking at the little Kunoichi, hoping she would never have to deal with any of those bastards. "<COLOR color="purple">Wait for the coroners, we're not getting paid for this.<i></i>" In reality Chiyoko felt remarkably little for the dead girl, it really wasn't her issue, or it wasn't until the government decided to dole her out a check to figure out the matter. Until then she would do what her remarkably little common decency would allow, which was to make sure no kids came to poke the dead girl with a stick. "What's your name, kid?<i></i>" She asked backing away from the body that Katorchi seemed way too interested in pressing a smoke, retrieved from her pocket, between her lips and lighting it exhaling a plume of smoke into the air. "Want one? Calm your stomach.<i></i>" She asked the girl casually, as if she didn't understand or care that she shouldn't be offering cigarettes to children. "Oh, I'm Chiyoko by the way, and that's Katorchi. I think that's his name, anyway.<i></i>" Her small finger pointing toward the boy who had been, from what she could tell, staring at the dead girl.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
2ez7blw.jpg

Rp said:
Recently for the past few weeks, bodies were turning up. The hospital was doing their fair share in contributing to finding the culprit(s), but no luck has come to ending the whole ordeal. After talking to Yoshi, examining a few bodies over the week, and hearing some of the gossip, Junko became well informed with the situation. The perpetrators ways was despicable and inhumane.

Thinking back, Junko remembered catching a group of individuals that was kidnapping children for ransom. Now, their was probably another set of individuals or maybe a single person wreaking havoc in kumogakure. It didn't matter, things had to come to an end. Just as he contributed to stopping the last vigilantes, he'd do so once again. Rather he was getting paid or not.

After receiving word on a dead girl in the city streets, Junko stopped his work on a chimera corpse from his morgue. He was dissecting it, gathering Intel on the bloodlines, and much more. Once Junko was done, the corpse would definitely serve a bigger purpose. Walking through the streets of kumogakure, the prodigy brother was in his normal suit attire. Citizens was coming his way, chatting about the dead girl, and how quick three shinobi children reacted. Apparently, they were seen as brave. Junkos eyes were a bit cold and his mind was on the murderer, but it was nice to hear how the young had an impact on the village.

Smoking a herbal cig with his katana at his waist, Junko foot steps could be heard as he approached the scene. As always, the Kinjutsu surgery leader had already begun his analysis. Each individual leaving the area was being evaluated. Their words, expressions, and body language was being calculated to the highest degree. It was amazing, almost as if things were being processed in slow motion. In an instant, Junkos concentration was broken as he focused more on the children.

"The shortest is young and inexperienced. More of an introvert"

"The boy. He's.. Interesting. He has the eyes of a barbarian. Someone that knows pain."

"The girl with the tattoo. She seems to know struggle. Maybe one that has become passionate due to struggle."

Coming to an stop, Junko tilted his head to the side as his eyes hovered over the four individuals. Three active and moving, and one cold, beaten, and mauled to death. "We might not be getting paid, but it's our duty to take care of these issues." Junko said blowing out smoke from his nose. Raising a brow, he noticed he wasn't the only smoker in the bunch. Flicking a few ashes to the side, he waited. "Without a doubt, this will end up turning into a mission to be dealt with. Hell, one of you may very well be on the mission or at least take some part in it." Junko said looking at the small girl. "It's alright. Things will be taken care of. You guys bravery has probably made an impression on many. So, you have something to be proud of. Anyways, I'm Medical Chief Tsuyoshi Junko and leader of the Kinjutsu surgery division. Now, are their any details you three have that can be a helping hand on the case before us? I'd even like to know how this makes you three feel. " Junko said kneeling next to the boy with the hoodie to look at the body more closely.

Mft
WC: 567
Topic Entered

Kaido Chiasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's alright if you're going to be sick, kid. Just try not to get it everywhere. Chiasa felt a stabbing pain in her stomach and felt black spots scuttle around her vision. As if her words were law Chiasa quickly stood up, nearly falling over in the process and made it around a corner where she proceeded to just that and lose her breakfast. The gasps for air and tears running down her face were the worst part. After a few spouts of action and some sobbing she pulled out a napkin and started to wipe her mouth. She was thankful her hair was not really long or she might have had an issue.

As she stood up she moved her Auburn hair out of her face and moved back closer to the group but not as close as she was originally. She was moving upwind of the body and not making any direct eye contact to it. As the paled girl made her way back the older kunoichi asked her name. She took a few quick breathes and said, “My name is Kaido Chiasa, I am a relatively new student at the Kumogakure Academy.” She gave her the deepest bow she could muster while still feeling her knees being weak and the black spots not fully out of her vision.

Chiasa shifted a little when offered a stick of paper and looked at it curiously. She had seen people lighting these on fire as this lady had done and the smell had never appealed to her. She had to admit that other things that helped her like medicine or vegetables did not taste or smell good either. If it would help her stomach… “I…”

That was all she could get out before a man appeared who seemed to be the leader of something. He commanded attention and seemed very confident in his manner. Both of these people were smoking those paper sticks. Maybe it was something that they did to hold their nerves in line.

When he introduced himself as a medical-chief all she could do was bow as she felt his pressure. He was one of the higher ups. He asked a question and she was trying to make words. “Ahh..umm…sick sir…” she moved a bit to be closer to the girl. While the man was very imposing and the boy was totally focused on the body, the girl had made a notion of making sure Chiasa was okay and felt a little bit more comfortable being closer to her. As she stood, she merely said, “Thank you Chiyoko-san.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiyoko watched attentively as the young girl stood knock-kneed and proceeded to scuttle off to be ill, the sounds from round the corner further confirmed her suspicions that the young girl was still a blooming flower that had yet to be wilted by the weight of the world, it was refreshing to see such inexperience. It showed that there were still people out in the world that had yet to be crushed by the insurmountable weight of their jobs and the demands of the village, and while the sounds of vomiting were strangely refreshing they were also a bit melancholic. Sooner or later the girl would grow accustom to sights such as the one before her, there would no longer be a sense of disgust, of rage, of sorrow, only a feeling of emptiness left in it's wake, such was the life of a Kunoichi.

Chiasa returned soon enough lowering herself into a bow, the action of which never seemed to stop paining Chiyoko who hated being bowed to with a passion, and giving her name through ragged breaths. She was obviously new to the profession, though Chiyoko couldn't help but give her a slight smile as she explained it anyway, "Never bow, it implies you see others as being superior, or worthy of respect. The first is never true, and the second is often as true as the first. A Shinobi does not kneel, bow, or bend the knee. Besides, you do that shit too rapidly and you'll give yourself an aneurysm, kid.<i></i>" she wanted to go on some half-assed diatribe about how one person was not above any other, but felt she would likely lose the attention of the decidedly young Chiasa, so instead she decided to move on with the conversation.

Before Chiasa could accept the offer of a cigarette a man caught their attention, a man she recognized immediately through reputation alone, Tsuyoshi Junko a potential candidate for the next Medical Sennin. Outside of that tidbit of information she knew fairly little about the man outside of the fact he was also a smoker, though she couldn't help but think that wasn't a great trait for the leading medical authority of Kumogakure, then again she had no room to talk on that matter as she took another drag exhaling through her nostrils as he approached babbling about the merits of duty. Oh Raiden, he was one of those types.

"Last I checked I got a stipend for my duty, and I'm not on village time today.<i></i>" Well, they were always on village time really, whether it be on an active assignment, or a day like today where she was on call for any particular issue such as the one she had stumbled upon, though it was unlikely she would be paid for her time today. The man proceeded to try an blow a whole bunch of smoke up their respective asses as he spoke of how brave they were. Bravery, in her mind, was not standing over some mauled girl in the middle of the street.

Then came the psychological analysis that Medics were so fond of as if they were going to hug their little main-branchers and whisper sweet nothings into their ears that everything would be fine, but before she had a chance to answer Chiasa had already began to stutter out that she had been feeling ill, which Chiyoko could certainly vouch for as she thought back to the sounds she had been making a few minutes before. Our young miscreant gazed at the young girl for a brief moment as she moved a bit closer and expressed her appreciation for something or other, bitch was hella moe! "Yeah no problem, kid.<i></i>" Chiyoko wanted to correct her on the use of honorifics, just like the bowing issue she didn't particularly care for most honorifics. Unfortunately she did not have the time, instead she would have to do her own psych debrief.

"Doesn't make me feel a whole lot of anything.<i></i>" The girl shrugged her shoulders noncommittally taking another drag from her cigarette, the answer was likely not what he wanted to hear, but she was not going to pretend to be bawling her eyes out minutes before over a girl she didn't know and could not help. People died every day, murder was common place and there were plenty of sick fucks out in the world, eventually you get used to it.

[MFT]

[OOC: Inactivity exit circa 10/5/2015]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:

The smell of nicotine filled the air. Looking at the girl, Junko could tell that they weren't smoking the same thing. He had an herbal cigarette, compact with a variety of medical herbs that helped rejuvenate the body instead of destroy it. It provided the same pleasure, but different results. Looking at her, it was something about her that stood out. Looking at how the young child clung to her, she seemed like a protector and leader. By the look of her face though, her posture, and her responses. She had a long way to go.

A part of him wanted to warn the child of average nicotine based cigarettes, but how could he talk? At her age, Junko was doing the same thing. Eventually she'd get tired of her lungs caving in and being out of breath in situations. Yeah, life would definitely be her teacher and wake her up from her reality.

Biting his thumb, blood leaked. Performing the necessary hand signs, Junko slapped his palm on the ground. Nothing too hard, but enough to hear a thud. Smoke immediately resonated and a few of Junkos feline contracts revealed themselves.

"Hiya Junko."

"No time for small talk. I need you guys to track down the scents associated with this body. Report back to me with the leads and possible suspects." Junko said nodding to the group as he gestured towards the body. Motioning pass the boy as he continued to observe, each of the white lotus took a whiff of the girl.
Once ready, they scattered with speed using their ninja cat reflexes.

"I'm glad this doesn't bother you though. Let's me know I can stop feeding you bullshit. In all, this is the reality one face when becoming a shinobi." Junko said with a nod. "We should cover the body and probably restrict this area. I'll begin my personal evaluation. You three can assist if you like. I don't know if you have interest in being a medic, but I can show you how things work. Hell, beats just standing here." Junko said making his way towards the body.

"Tell me a bit about yourselves." Junko requested as he knelt to the girls side. Hopefully the eldest girl demeanor would change. Junko didn't like dealing with children with pipes up their asses. Simply because he was likely to put his foot up there next and that was a road no one wanted to embark upon. His children were living proof.

OOC: Sorry for the lateness. Didn't realize anyone posted.

~::Summoning Contracts::~
Feline Contract said:
The White Lotus said:
<White Lotus Symbol>
6wUSMtl.jpg

Motto said:
<Motto>
"We're all part of the same ancient secret society. A group that transcends the divisions of the human world and contract realms. We, as the White Lotus will always be about philosophy, beauty, and truth."

<General description>
White Lotus, is an ancient and secret group among the felines that seeks philosophy, beauty, and truth, but have no problem with getting down and dirty. Formed centuries earlier by the wisest of the felines from their contract realm, the Order began as an elite group where white tiger felines trained their mind, body, and spirit for the future.

With years of training, this fearsome five have gained experience in tracking, stealth, reading, walking on water, climbing trees or walls, and a series of investigative strategies. Each feline has a background in martial arts/combat and Because of this, each feline has a strong desire for peace.

Un-entertained by feline culture, The white Lotus has shifted its focus to human civilization. Curious of its diverse ways, they thirst for interaction to put their skills to the test. Waiting on the day a chosen contract holder is blessed with the white lotus tattoo. Only then, will white lotus individuals have a chance to be picked single handedly.

<Purpose For Team>
This group has been assigned to Tsuyoshi Junko, each one hand picked and devoted to the sharing of ancient knowledge with Junko. They also concern themselves with the task of finding, training, protecting, and helping Junko during his day to day life.

<How they became acquainted with summoner>
After being granted with acceptance from the felines, Junko received a piercing bite, forming the white lotus's symbol, Junko was now able to choose a feline or more to assist him in his every day life. Looking at the various choices of felines, Junko was unimpressed, until he was put in front of the white Lotus. Being the first to choose from the white lotus, Junko choose five diverse members of the vast group.

<General Appearance/Shared Attire>
White Tigers with the white Lotus symbol printed somewhere on their clothing.

E-rank summon #1 said:
mlOjAK7.jpg

Name: shiroi kiba (White Fang)
Species: feline (White Tiger)
Position: leader Out of the 5
Appearance: standing at 5ft 8in, Kiba is the tallest of the group. He's a white tiger with brutal scars and black stripes, but most is unseen due to his metal armor placed over most his body. Kiba has red eyes, razor sharp claws, and fangs. Other then his armor, Kiba wears a red cloth with a gold trimming.

Personality: Being the leader of the group, Kiba tends to be demanding and ferocious amongst his brethren, but he's actually the most kind hearted. Kiba doesn't throw a punch nor command a punch unless it's absolutely necessary. Kiba loves to relax and stay away from all danger, but once danger calls, he steps up to the plate. Very social and understanding, can relate to almost anything. His critical thinking is off the charts and his skills prove it, on and off the battlefield.

E-rank summon #2 said:
As5kYGi.jpg

Name: Kenmeina tora (Wise Tiger)(Commonly Summoned)
Position: Co-Leader out of the 5

Appearance: standing at 5ft 7in, Tora is a white tiger with abnormal black stripes and flesh piercing claws. He has a skinny ripped build with green eyes. He wears a hooded cloak (Dark Green) with the white lotus symbol on the back, armor(dark green with gold trimmings), cloth(dark green), and thin ropes(gold). Equipped with a custom shield and katana(gold).

Personality: Tora would be considered the "Brains" of the group. He speaks with the up most intelligence and has experience with multiple medical fields. He's analytical and always strive to do better. Tora listens and constantly thinks, the philosopher type. Aside from education, Tora's battle skills are considered some of the best and enjoys battle, but he'd rather read a nice book. The only thing that bothers Tora are "knuckle heads", especially ones with quick tempers.

E-rank Summon #3 said:
furry_tigerwarrior_zpsb64ed6ce.jpg

]Name: Byakko (White Tiger Of The West)
Position: Soldier

Appearance: standing at 5ft 6in, Byakko is a white tiger with deep black stripes, fangs, and ripping claws. He has golden eyes and a ripped build. He Wears a custom leather jacket(black) with gold plated edges on the end of the sleeves that has the white lotus logo, and the white Lotus motto. He wears pants(white) with the bottom portion ripped at the calf. Equipped with a custom saber tooth blade, carried on his back.

Personality: Byakko would be considered the "cool" one of the group with a quick temper. He does his best to keep calm, but once he's fired up, it's no turning back. He's into battle, seeks the truth in everything, and is straight to the point. Byakko can't take a joke to save his life, so jokesters aren't really his preferred company.

E-rank Summon #4 said:
rFUCJs4.jpg

Name: Raijū (Thunder Beast)

Appearance: standing at 5'7, Rainū is a white tiger with black stripes, fangs,claws, and scars, he has Crimson blue eyes, and a muscular build. He wears knee length cargo shorts(blue), battle gloves(blue), custom foot attire(blue), a belt(black) with the white lotus print, and a feline necklace that hold a crimson blue crystal.

Personality: Raijū would be considered the "Jokester" of the group. Typically clumsy unless it comes to battle. Talkative with corny jokes, adventurous, curious, and hard at hearing. A scholar in mind but reflects a kid at play. He believes in living young, wild, and free. Focusing on the beauty of reality.

E-rank Summon #5 said:
oMwrikl.jpg

Name: Jibakurei (Protects a specific place)

Appearance: shortest of the bunch, standing at 5'4. A white tiger with golden eyes, wearing a yin-yang head band(yellow), bandana around his neck(black) with the white Lotus print, wrist band weights(yellow), ankle weights(yellow), waist sash(yellow) and martial arts pants(black). Topping things off on his fur with black stripes and ferocious claws.

Personality: Jibakurei is the most obedient of the bunch, he listens to every word he's told and is typically the most quiet. Bein the youngest in the bunch, he's Humble due to his martial arts. Jibakurei's uses his martial arts training as his way of life. Always aware of his self, always aware of his surroundings, if he has to he will, and if he don't he won't.
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back