Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Careless Whisper [Open]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was a certain idea that came to mind when you sat atop a building listening to music through the lowered speakers of the software before you. There was an idea that he would drive home. Days had gone by. Kouin was still not dead. Who knew right? Akira Saito ordered ANBU to not engage. The Sennin was dead. And likely it was This man's doing with the help of Titan. Nefarious thoughts rolled on through his head, Zo that is. He was still recovering from his fight. His jaw was cleared. Arm was taking. And his tendrils were perfectly hidden behind his unblemished skin thanks to Kitsune's healing. He'd be sure to give her a 'gift' for her work. What would it be though...

Who knew, but with the files he had on his laptop he had connected to a circuit near him he felt as if everything around him had disappeared for a moment he was caught up in his research. Looking through ANBU Files and available medical files for things he needed. Possible culprits in the Bingo book. Everything directly linked to his small yet bulky laptop. 'Hmm...', he'd type away before looking out to the sunset. Such a beautiful scenery. And he was sitting on his computer? No... This wouldnt do. So with that he'd close the thing before setting it within his shoulder bag and rolling the cord up before stepping to the ledge.

'Hm... Such a sight yet no one to share it with.', nothing more he wanted to do than to be together with someone. Eh, he needed to lay back alittle bit. So he'd take a purple liquid pill with a medicine within it, given to him to help him recover from his injuries. Internal damage was a bitch. His body was perfect but the soreness would still be there. Either way, rolling his shoulders his stomach and chest still taped up.. hidden under his white shirt and black vest. What kinds of things did he feel he'd get into? Who knew... but maybe things would turn out for the best?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[col]
IIw93LJ.jpg
|
Akane was walking by near by. She needed to get some fresh air after all the hecticness that has happened to her. She was seeing the world a whole new way, and she was still taking it all in. Today at least she cleaned up a bit, although she wouldn't have minded walking around in her jammies.... they were comfy. Oh well. As Akane walked, music caught her ear, coming from the rooftop of building she was walking past. Curiosity overcame her, and without questioning it, she hopped up onto the roof to see who it was.

Akane was behind the individual, she saw it was a guy sitting alone, on a... laptop? She really hadn't used one of those, they probably make paperwork easier though - but that wasn't what got her, it could play music? Now that was cool.Akane approached him, "Isn't lonely up here, listening to music?" She questioned. She didnt want to spook him, and if he was a shinobi, she wouldn't want to sneak up on him.

Akane couldn't help but get a glimpse at was on the screen as well. Just documents... probably stuff she shouldn't be nosey about. She did have a itchy curiosity though. Pushing those thoughts to the side, "Mind if i join you?" she asked curiously. She planned on finding a place to hang out anyways.​
[/col]

ooc said:
topic entered

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sometimes it was lonely as an ANBU always working in the shadows. So he took the time he had in the open whenever he didnt have to wear his mask he enjoyed the open air of Kumo. His home. It was always as if the air seemed to be crisp and wanting. Wanting for change and wanting for the war of the mind to be and to inhabit the ideals of yet another overtaking of it. He would not allow it. Kumo was his home and while it looked good, he looked good as well. The Better off his people were the better he would feel about it. However, seemingly before he put up his laptop he would be approached by a lovely looking heroine. Her body was sleek, and her skin was dazzling. Her hair reminded him alot of Kitsune's maybe they were related. It would make sense, he'd not met a Shinrya that looked ugly or even half bad.

He wasnt startled, but he did eye the girl for a moment before he would respond, his stoic face turning to a smile, "Well it isnt anymore... Heh, yeah, Ever heard of the band BackNickles?", he'd continue as she asked to join. "Come come. Sit with me.", He had some ANBU stuff down on the corner of the screen so she might've caught it but he saved it as she would more than likely see him do it. However, he'd still have some basic medical information up on a Baaki Bozu... his father. And some other information on students as well as genin. He was a teacher when he wasnt being an ANBU. It kept him into the recruiting process. Something of an ideal position that he took advantage of every now and again.

"Well, introductions in order eh? I'm Zo may I ask the name of the very comfortably attired beautiful woman before me?", a long string of complimentative lyricals. Though he did have a silver tongue, but he never seemed to get anywhere with it. Today would be no different, but maybe he could make a friendship out of this..? Who knew right? He would take it all in stride.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[col]
IIw93LJ.jpg
|
Akane grinned at him, and walked up next to him before plopping down. "I've really only ever heard my - ... uh mom's music." Her voice shuddered for a moment, but she quickly pushed the distress away, and went back to smiling. She was always good at shoving feelings to the back of her head, it came easy when she didnt want to feel them. "While growing up I didn't have access to much tech." She chuckled softly. She really liked this music, it was soothing. Who knew there was more than just studying, and training? She was pretty happy to make this discovery, even if it was a little late in her life.

Akane blinked, she had almost forgot introductions. "Its nice to meet you, Zo. My name is Shinrya Akane." She chided, then she looked towards the sunset. "So am I intruding on your work?" She thought outloud, she really didnt want to make it look like she was being nosy, but she had to scratch that itch.

Akane leaned back, bringing her arms back, and putting weight on her hands behind herself.She laid her legs out, and she relaxed. She had no reason not to be on alert right now. That or, she just didnt feel like being ready for trouble. Akane glanced back at him, she hadnt taken a look at his face yet. Maybe he'd be a new friend? She felt like she could use some more of those.​
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The words playing in the background as she talked would fill him up emotionally. He could instantly tell with her hesitation that she was already holding back, 'No trust... Maybe not just yet.', he would just listen. Music was a foundation to many people's lives. He had a Hashigaki that his cousin had married and she sang... it was beautiful to behold honestly. Out from a pouch in his vest he'd pop a pill, filled with purple liquid into his mouth to calm the coming pain in his chest. Flinching at the pain a bit he would feel his body twitch just slightly before calming down. "Well, I'll introduce you to alot more. Some of the stuff I find from missions that I collect and keep after going through the proper paperwork of course...", chuckling a bit he'd lay his head back.

'I knew she was a Shinrya... her features were too similar..', though speaking up to her question he'd look back to his laptop, "Ah, work is never over. But no you werent intruding. I'm just looking at my father's medical files. . . Also watching out for Keen Students and Genin. Trying to see who might need an exam or whatever. I teach..."'On the side'"...Are you a Shinobi by chance?", he tilted his head didnt know if all shinrya ended up being shinobi of some sort.It would be rude to assume. If she was a Shinobie he would have a very interesting conversation to hold...

As the sun would continue to settle over the horizon he watched her posture. 'She's comfortable.', thinking with a smile. And why not. Relaxation was always good right? Maybe she had been through so much... hell Zo had been through so damn much recently. So who knew what this girl had gone through... Maybe she would open up. Maybe she would not... but he would be there for the idea of helping her calm down. Friendships were nice. Especially when there was always deaths on the horizon. But having friends... Kept you from losing your life.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[col]
IIw93LJ.jpg
|
Akane noticed him take the purple pill, she wondered what had happen to make him have to take that. She assumed it was pain medication, she wasn't sure if she had seen it before though. Akane hummed at the idea of being shown new things. The most she got from mission was some money, and usually experience. Most of the time it felt like she didnt learn anything new from missions. "That would be cool." She commented with a grin. "I'd like that." She finished, she was listening to the words of the song, it was soothing. She could listen to this all day.

Akane was happy to hear she was not intruding on what he was doing. She was glad he wasn't offended by how nosy she was being, but it helped distract herself, focussing on other people. She seemed curious when he said he taught. 'I have so many questions' She thought, but she needed to calm down a little on the questions. At least that's what she felt. "I am, I am in the Medical branch." She explained with a small smile.

"I'm a MiT, but I am expecting an exam soon, I am long overdue for one. " She explained with a sigh. "Lately the hospital has been in a blitz, not that it isn't usually, but its been worse. So the exams were pushed back." She lifted one of her hands to the back of her head to rub it. He was being open with her, so she decided it wouldn't hurt to feed him info. Akane looked back to the setting sun.

"Its been so long since I had the chance to just sit down, and see the setting sun. But I really like the starry night sky better, it makes me feel small looking at it, though at the same time it takes my breath away." She piped. She remembered back when she was a child, she used to roam the night streets to escape the silence.​
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Nodding he would smile lightly to the woman, She was inquisitive. She'd need to know as much as she needed or could in the manner of time in which she was given. Knowledge was power. And power was something that Zo would so effortlessly push towards having. Unlimited power. With the power of Jashin at his disposal. His immortality would seem ever closer in display. "Medical Shinobi? Oooh~ You all are quite the thinkers. I had some medical work done a while back. Nothing too bad but just cuts and scrapes mended. You all have a great corps. Also the pills I take are a mixture given to me for pain." Though they were something that he got under the table for alittle extra change. It helped numb the pain, but it also helped him loosen up in times like this. Things were starting to kick in a bit... and he'd keep his eyes closed for a moment.

"Well~ Take your time. I'm a Chuunin myself. The work is very strenuous... but it pays off. If I could help you at all let me know.", but he didnt wanna dwell on work too long. The sun was falling slowly... and the purples and pinks of the aurora-esque sky would whisk over them, one of his favorite times of day. It reminded him of simpler times. Of a time before all of the duty... of caring about the village to the point of wanting to tear down the infrastructure to rebuild again. Being an ANBU you saw things you never could unsee. And you learned things... you never wanted to know. Yet, Zo signed up for it. And he didnt regret it.

"I love the night sky myself. It reminds you that there is always something bigger than your situation. So everything else doesnt seem so bad. My mother...", he paused a bit and smiled as he looked up to the sky above them, "...she used to tell me... 'The stars remind you of all that we've lost but everything we can gain.' I take that with me. Because We lose so much but it only sets us up to see how strong we can become. Mentally... Emotionally... through bonds we make. Like today... by us talking. A bond I lost is mended with just nice conversation with you miss Akane...", he'd finally turn his gaze to her. Hopefully his words helped her. They were true... but his tone was lonely in terms of speaking about his mother. She'd passed just over the last year. However, he was forced to suck it up and continue on.

Life goes on~

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane smiled, 'quite the thinker, yeah.' She didnt like thinking too much anymore. She was all about gaining knowledge before, spending days, no, years studying. She didnt have many people close to her because of that, but at the same time she didnt regret the knowledge she has gained. She just didn't like over thinking things.Akane smiled at him as he complimented the corps, and explained he had medical work done. She also was happy she guessed right on the pills. "Well I'm glad they got you all patched up." She spoke, then shrugged. If they hadn't, she probably wouldn't have met him today. Who knows.

Akane gave him a thumbs up to his next comment, she didnt too much about the work. She just hated changing bedpans. Everything else was fine, well except the tv channel. 'I swear there is a series called "Bedpan Management and You" on that channel...'. She never thought much about this stuff, she just kept rolling along with it. At least everything else was entertaining though, like patients arguing, or trying to run from needles, civilian nurses trying to cause drama, and catching patients trying to steal medication. It was fun to her.

Though, AKane's mood shifted as he spoke about his mother. His words hit her hard, mostly because they were true. She looked down, she wondered what bond he lost, she as hell knew what her broken bond as. She had been trying to force these feelings away, she didnt want to feel... broken, or lonely, it hurt too badly. But whenever she thought of her mother, they came back up. They say time heals, Akane didnt want to wait for these feelings to fade one day. She wanted to move on, and be happy... like the old days... "You're right..." She muttered in a broken tone of voice. Her intire mood had changed, she hadn't gotten over her loss yet, even though she pretends she had.

"Thank you, I really like that saying..." She stated trying again to push her mind from the pain. "I just lost my mother this past week.... I don't want to be sad, or lonely, but I can't seem to shake them..." She almost whispered, she looked away to try to hide the fact that she had started to cry. She didnt want to bother him with her feelings, but she couldn't hide these emotions.SHe was having a hard time not talking about them too... it gave her relief talking about it somehow. "I guess I am stuck in the past of when everything was fun, and when I was surrounded by family... but they all disappeared, and some stupid gang decided to kill my mother... I just want the happiness I once had back, even if I have to fake it, its better than crying and feeling like crap all the time..." She spoke, she couldn't hold herself back with speaking her thoughts outloud. She realized that she could speak her feelings out loud if she wanted to. She never knew why she restrained herself before, it was pointless to not say what she felt.​
iweJxez.gif

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Nodding things would obviously seem to be working out for the conversation. Nodding at the response to the pill poppin he would find himself re-thinking this whole thing. Maybe there was more to life than the fickle mindsets of the higher rankings... He wanted to change it. To plug himself in and change things. To rebuild his branch and potentially how they are perceived in the village. Hell if everything worked to his way... He would make Kumo one of the most feared villages. With also utilizing all the resources they had at their disposal. Titan was a way to do that. To Kill the Raikage, was not the way Zo wanted to go about doing thins sometimes... but it wasnt his company. He didnt control it... but what if he did? That was another scenario he didnt play out until now.

He listened to the young woman's plea. Her heart hurting with the loss of the woman whom gave birth to her. And in this moment he felt his hardened heart soften towards the young woman, reaching up he'd attempt to help her wipe the tears from her eyes, looking at her with his golden hues. His eyes changed from the time before his introduction to Jashin. "It takes time. Honestly. I didnt get to a point where I could be well enough to talk about it for months. You're already better than I am. Strong. I can see it in your eyes. You hold alot of yourself back, but you should never feel like you have to hold it in. And if anything you should be commended for being able to show emotion in a state like this. Some people become numb, and use other things to get over it.", he'd motion closer to her. Placing his hand firmly on her shoulder.

"...I know you dont know me all that well, but I'll let you know you can let me know whats on your heart. I'll always be willing to listen... and give you advice.", nodding he'd smile, "Plus, you seem pretty cool. Your mother would be proud of the woman you've become and will further yourself to be.", taking the laptop off his lap and completely turning his body to her. "It'll take time to make the feelings you feel now to subside... but there are people who care about you that will help you. Talk to you. And just sit with you if need be. I will if you want. As long as you want.", smiling more now. He'd hope that he could help her in some way... in this moment he could feel something in the pit of his stomach. Though, he didnt know just yet what it was.

[MFT]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane flinched slightly as she felt his hand start to wipe her tears, she didnt expect that, but she really didn't know how to react. It felt, comfortable? She looked at him, her eyes full of pain. She listened to his words, she was trong? she didnt think so... not anymore at least. But she knew she didnt want to be numb.... Reason why she let go of holding back, she was afraid of becoming numb. From what she had heard, becoming numb wouldn't allow to even feel happy... To get what she desired, becoming numb wasnt a choice. Even if it did make her a better ninja.

Akane didnt move when he placed his hand around her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes, and sniffled, she was trying to stop her tears, while listening to him, and the music. He was a complete stranger... yet he was so nice. Though if it wasn't for her emotions being all stirred up, she would probably have distanced herself. If she was honest with herself, she liked opening up to a stranger. It was easier than opening up to the people she'd know for years. Unfortunately the ones closest to her disappeared without a word... She didnt have many to turn to.

"Maybe if I wasn't so focused on knowledge back a while ago... I'd probably have more people to open up too..." Akane said, as she glanced at him. She couldn't really stop her tears, but it was kinda starting to burn. "Thank you though... Its nice to know that there are people who care." She smiled, but it was obvious that it was difficult for her to. "It was only a few weeks ago, all I wanted was knowledge. Its funny that I just want things to be how they were, but that's impossible." She started, and then she looked down. "But I can always make new friends like you.... start over... and when this pain goes away, I can be happy again." She decided, his words, and his presence helped her a lot.

Akane was kinda embarrassed about crying in front of a stranger, but she'd learn to get over it. It made her feel better for the time being, and she was happy. She also was liking this music very much. "My mom wanted me to play music instead of become a ninja... she wanted me to follow in her footsteps... music never interested me, until I couldn't hear her music anymore." She mumbled to herself, then she rubbed her eyes.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It seemed he'd hit a couple of strong points, and with everything that had happened. Though as she would begin speaking her self on it. He'd sit quietly. His body seemingly plopping down inches away from her, he wanted to make sure she was okay looking her directly in her eyes. This was something she needed a complete stranger that she could just unleash on. However, this was the turning point many people needed to get back on the right track. Happiness was all a pursuit. However, if you stopped pursuing it, you would be daft to think it would come and find you yourself. Who knew though... Maybe it was just a dream deferred. Or maybe it was all some imaginative source of being... Something so close to grasping but you could never truly perceive it.

"Dont live in regret. Things are setup the way they are for a reason. If you had someone else to lean upon, we'd likely not have had this conversation... let alone be knowing one another to begin with.", smiling brightly he'd lift his chin the sun was down and the stars out. "Its never too late to start over... Something I live by, is that as long as there is breath in my lungs, there is always a chance to get things right... Never too late to follow your dreams.", nodding he would lean back and bring his gaze back to her. Looking over her body... she was cute... quite to be honest. It wasnt something he truly saw until now.

"...Its never too late to get into music... but you dont have to make that your life. Your mother's passion is not your own. But she lives on through you. In your eyes. Your heart. Your mind. Your thoughts. She'll be with you forever... So if you ever need to have that notion alone. You have it within yourself. You just have to bring it out." nodding he'd smirk behind it. It was something he struggled with from time to time. He wanted to bring the ones he lost back. To make things 'normal' again. But the moment anyone signed up to become a Shinobi... Normal was death. And expecting it to come was evident. Running from it was futile.

"It is always on a parents heart for their child to follow their life. Especially something they love... but you have to find what you love. And maybe you can combine the two s it might help you feel better...", nodding once more he'd wonder if he'd been any sort of help.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

g8sgXtH.jpg

Akane listened to him, don't regret things... She saw his point, regretting things wouldn't help anyways. She still wasn't sure who she wanted to be, she wanted to stay on the path of the shinobi though. She loved being a shinobi, and she had put too much time into it just to give it up. "You're right..." She mumbled, then she smiled.

Akane looked over at him as he laid down, she felt awkward sitting down now, so she laid down as well next to him. Her hands reached up and rubbed her eyes, before she looked up at the sky. The stars were beautiful. As he spoke, she nodded. "I think it'd fit as an actual hobby." She commented. She then smiled as he said that her mother would live through her. That was a nice thought.

"You are right! Thanks." Akane said, and then she looked over at him. She was feeling better, pain still filled her eyes, but she had a sincere smile. "This means a lot. I owe you one." She hummed. She had to make this up to him... She kinda felt bad for dragging him into her personal life. She'd look back to the sky, and then she reached her hand out to it.

"This world is so big... To be honest I love being a Kunoichi. Even if it only brings me death." Akane suddenly admitted. She kinda wanted to talk, but she wasn't sure what to say, so she just said the first thing that came to her mind. "But kunai hurt..." She followed up with another comment. Her eyes squinting as she said that. she had a scar on her upper right arm from a kunai. Surprisingly she had very few visible scars.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Well its not about being right or wrong... I just want to help..", there was one thing no one could deny, Zo cared about Kumogakure. He'd do anything to see it be supremely set on the highest of all the warring nations of their world. He wanted to see Kumo reign as the most feared and respected nation more than anything. IT would be his life's work to see it done. Nothing would stop him from it... but maybe there would be 'road blocks' but what would any great leader of the future be without the struggles of their way to the top. Though what would any leader be with their significant other helping them along the way they went to the top... Then Zo looked to Akane and felt that feeling again in the pit of his stomach.

"Well, you dont owe me anything... but if anything...", he'd pause shaking that thought. He couldnt do this at this time she was recovering. So he'd wait his turn. Maybe she was seeing someone... but if so the guy... or gal would definitely need to be here for her now. She'd need not be with a man who was actively searching. And Akane was a prime prospect... beautiful and kind. Gentle at a glance but still strong in her own right. Apart of a prominent clan. A Clan that had power. Not that he wanted that power, but she was a woman of very potent lineage. She was someone every guy would like...

Maybe she was used to it... Hm... looking up to the sky with her as the music played in the background. Soft were the lyrics. Spoken from the soul. And he'd listen to Akane, the world was big... "Heh, then do your best not to get hit. However, its always good to have someone around that will take those Kunai hits for you.", speaking as a Guard to the Kage. Or so he thought he had enlisted for such the task. However, he also enlisted to be in the special operatives that deal with intelligence. Who knew though...

"I've many scars of battles and childhood... Even my left arm isnt my own. But I think you're never going to have to deal with the things I've dealt with. In War unless the enemy is ruthless medical personnel are never attacked... And if they are... they are going for genocide, I've never heard of it happening in many years...", lifting it showing off the seal that kept it intact disguised as a tattoo. Maybe this was going to go somewhere, but if she was opening up he'd show and tell as well... He didnt see genocide... And he didnt agree with senseless killing of medical personnel. Only certain peoples.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane blinked, and then smiled at him. Its not about being right or wrong. "Ah, well you are helping, more so than you know." She admitted, she then closed her eyes, taking in the music, and all that had happened. She was tired, but she didn't want to leave yet. The night was still young after all. He made her want to stay up all night, that and she really had nothing else to do at this hour.

Akane opened one eye to look at him, as he said that she didnt owe him anything. She felt like she did, she'd repay him anyways, even if he didnt want it. Though his trailing off caught her curiosity. 'but if anything..'? ''He's strange... I wonder what he had in mind.' She questioned, maybe it was info? medicine? movie night? The list went on. "Trailing off like that will only make me ask questions." She stated, then she grinned. "What is it, you've got me curious." She questioned, then she turned her head towards him, looking at him fully now.

Akane listened to what he had to say about fighting. She had only been in one real-ish fight... but that was with a giant ass demon bear. She sometimes still felt sore about that. She learned that her melee weapon was not enough that day. THough she got to thinking that she wanted to expand on weapons as well.... She wasnt set if she wanted to go full ninjutsu, full tai, or full weaponist... she decided why not all? "I have only been in a few battles. Nothing too dangerous." She told him with a smile.

Akane looked at his arm as he mentioned that it wasn't his own. She thought that was pretty cool, a prosthetic wasn't something many went for now days. Could he even use jutsu through it? She wondered. She was planning on going into the surgical field, maybe she'd learn then. She figured he'd been through a lot, as he said, medical didnt see much front line action. They mostly dicked around in the hospital, and treated the shinobi who had been to the front line.

Akane liked it there, even if she didnt do a lot of fighting. "It's pretty cool you've survived, and still mentally in tact enough to keep going." Akane blurted out, after she said it,, it didnt make much sense to her - but she'd leave it be. Akane looked at his tattoo instead, she never understood tattoo's, but they looked cool. Maybe thats why people got them.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A simple nod would start this off. He'd hear the song before coming to an end... and the silence between songs always caused his heart to race with anticipation. He loved thinking about all the songs would potentially play... and then it started. The song that reminded him of today. 'Whispering Carelessly' by They are Seething. It was a cover of the original... by whom he could not remember at the moment. Though his eyes widened and even smiled as he would respond to his previous trailing off. "Well, I'd like to grab a bite to eat. Watch a movie. But...", though something in his gut pulled him away from the thought. He could feel a shifting. "But..I just want to leave you be. You're vulnerable right now and it would be wrong of me to pursue you...in such a fashion..", befitting this song would be playing now right?

Shaking his head he'd move his eyes back to the sky above, "I was thinking... if you needed formal battle training I could hold a thing for you in the Colosseum. You can likely have a partner... We'll just go through a few drills. Then we can get a 'spar' going... might be fun right?", he sounded alittle sarcastic, but he wanted to help her anyway he could... and to also change the subject from talking about dates and such. It was... just disheartening.

Looking to the mechanical prosthetic. He would smirk, "Gotta keep it going... because the moment I stop, I'll start thinking about everything thats happened... I've learned keeping busy helps me cope with alot of things that happen to me. So that I can deal with them over time and not be overwhelmed...", nodding he would huff and think about pulling out a cigarette... but thought otherwise. They were bad for him anyways...

In the scheme of the grand design, maybe the way he was going about things was the wrong way... Titan. Life. Jashin. Maybe he was just not going about accomplishing his goals in a manner that was pleasant for those around him. Within the coming days he'd figure out what he'd do. What he'd be able to do and how'd he go about accomplishing his goals. Maybe he'd get somewhere with it... maybe he would manage to work things out within himself. Within his abilities... but then again maybe he would be able to render himself completely useful to his people... rather than being just a simple Chuunin. Becoming stagnant and content with his way of life. He had to decide a path... and fast.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane tuned into the song, so far she liked it. She looked up at the sky again, as he spoke, she didnt get what he meant, what was the harm of going out and eating, with a movie? What did he mean by she was vulnerable? "Well I like food, and movies, they are even better with others. " She commented, but it seemed like he had a problem with it so she shrugged it off.

Akane looked at him as he mentioned battle training. A smile instantly grew, "I don't have a partner, well they kinda disappeared. But I'd love battle training." She exclamated, If she had more training, she could actually fight to protect people. She wanted to expand off medicine after all, the more skills she gathered, the more able she would be to protect her village. "It'll be lots of fun!" She stated as she sat up quickly. She became excited easily, especially if it meant she'd get to fight. - or learn to.

Akane looked back at the sky as he stated he needed to keep going. "I dont think its bad to stop and think about whats happened.... I mean you can learn from your mistakes, and learn to forgive yourself, or others. Though - maybe I should act on those weirds, its hard to forgive people, even harder to forgive yourself." She spoke her thoughts on the matter. "Its true that if you ever only think about the past, you'll never move forward, but its also true if you don't look back every now and then.... well you'll just repeat the past." She explained her thoughts, then she looked at him and gave him a big grin.

Akane kinda wondered if it was safe for her to call him a friend? It kinda reminded her of bonds she made a long time ago, it made her feel happy. She New friends were great, it helped fill the hole that was left when people she cared about disappeared. They'd never be replaced of course, even if they did something to upset her, she'd never replace them. Akane liked meeting new people, and having friends to speak to. She hoped that was okay as well.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shook his head, "Thats fine, but are you sure... You'd like to do this in common company?", it was a weird way of saying it. Honestly, he just wanted to be around her more... but he could feel that she wasnt feeling it. Or maybe Zo was an air-head and didnt see the signs. Or maybe there were no signs. There might not even be a chance for a disgusting creature that he was to become. Though the thought of it all would come as no surprise that he would manage to keep himself together with the facade of a smile. '..Though I know its easy to pretend~ I know you're not a foooll~', he'd find himself closing his eyes for a second humming part of the chorus.

"Oh... Heh, Yeah alright. Give me a week to set it up and I'll get you two partners that can potentially compliment you or even help you become better.", nodding he knew who he'd had in mind already but he wouldnt deliver that until the day of the fight. It took alot of diligence to go about doing the things that would get things moving and shaking. Though, with this Titan thing he had to tread on thin ice with himself. However, was it completely against his code to betray them? Well of course not. Kouin was apart of them. And sticking with Kumo was the smart choice especially if they were going to reveal plans to take out the Raikage? And for what? What was Zo getting out of this... He was set to find 'Chaos' out in the badlands... maybe thats where he'd make his decision. Who knew...

"Its not, but some mistakes should never be made.."'Especially ones that make no sense to make...'"But...you are right... I dont want to repeat my mistakes... but I like the learning... and thats the best way to learn. From -new- mistakes rather than making the same ones.", he'd smile. Turning his body to lean his hand on his head propping himself up. "Would it be weird... to say I... felt closer to you than...", trailing off he began to think about anyone he could consider a friend... Hosu... Hosu... Hosu... and Hosu... Yup. A fourteen year old trainee. 'I need to get out more...'"...well anyone... This is the most fulfilling conversation I've had in quite a while.", no one would just open up to an ANBU. And he was so stricken by work, he never got out much. But maybe it was time to...

"Like... could we hang out more? I'll cook for ya!" he liked cooking and very much so liked cooking for others, maybe that was a way he could repay her for wonderful conversations amongst a glorious night sky. Scattered with soft clouds but the waning crescent moon and stars twinkling... It all made it worth while. Zo was a night time guy. Not for the parties or buzz... He liked the quaint feelings... he liked the quiet world around him... as much as he liked protecting them... maybe he'd already made his decision and didnt even know it.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane tilted her head, do what in common company? "Uh, sure?" She answered the question, even though she didnt understand it. Though she trusted him, even if it was foolish to trust someone you haven't known that long... especially in the shinobi world. How she saw it, he was nice, even if he was faking it, for right now, he was nice. She listened to his humming for a moment. The words of this song was catchy. You could probably tell a lot about a person by listening to one of their favorite songs, huh?

"Awesome, I can't wait to meet the two you pick out. One week." She exclaimed, then she looked at the moon, she loved the moon... It reminded her time at the lake... Swimming at night was like swimming in the sky, if its a clear night out. The black water was a little nerve wracking... Especially if a haku suddenly jumps out of it, but its still beautiful. It kinda felt like she was forgetting a lot of her past, she almost forgot that even happened. A frown appeared on her lips as she thought about that. How many other conflicts had she forgotten? Akane snapped out of her thought as she heards zo's voice again.

Akane grinned at him, "We're only human." She commented, then she blinked as he stated that he felt close to her. She couldnt help but give him a warm smile, she then reached over and put her hand on top of his head to ruffle his hair a little. "I don't know if its weird, but I feel the same way." She explained, "I am glad i decided to come up here." She followed with another grin.

Akane giggled as he asked if they could hang out more. "I dont think thats even a question, I'd love to hang out more. Also I would enjoy some cooking." She answered him, then she folded her arms. "I can't cook, and since my mom is gone, I've to either wait for meals from Kitsune-sama, or go out and eat. So I'd enjoy something new." She admitted with a small smile. She'd probably never eat food like how her mother cooked it ever again. But she had hope someone would have her mother's touch.​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Dont waste a moment. And all of the above. Zo had heard it all before, and he would do those things... as much as humanly possible. Today was the day for change. There were people in this village that he wanted to protect. And if this Titan group wanted to change the fabric of the world they lived in. Whether they were good or not was yet to be seen. He needed to seek counsel with himself and higher ups. To find out his path. The path of those that walked before him. Raikage and even ANBU. All that had given their lives to the cause of protecting what they loved most. Their people and their country. The feelings that encompassed his emotions. It all had become as crystal clear as the night sky before him... He nodded to her awkwardly answering the question and went on to the next...

"One week. You'll be facing myself. So, come prepared. And dont worry about hurting me too bad... I can take a beating.", sayeth the 'immortal' in his own mind at least. And with that his mind would continue to race as he'd lift his body up looking at his Laptop as he'd get a weird idea. 'Hm... Why not eh?', he'd think but what was it? Looking to Akane then back at his laptop as the music would change again. Subtly how he was feeling right now. How did he feel around her... He didnt know... but he did have a problem one could never explain.

"I'm glad you came up here... we see... eye to eye in many ways. Its rather refreshing.", but smirking at the idea of her not being able to cook... reminded him of a friend he hadnt seen in a while. She was a medic too... and he tended to have a thing for medics even though he could never be one himself. However, he was intrigued with learning some of their techniques. Just for the sake of knowing. "Well, if you end up liking my cooking... Then I'll definitely be sure to teach you a thing or two~", nodding once more he would hear a call on his headset. Something domestic but it could be linked to something else... he had to take the call since he was in the area. But it was on an ANBU line... so if she was listening in she would not hear anything... which might lead to questions. Who knew.

Tapping his headset. "~//~...I'm in the area... I'll be there shortly.~//~", he'd say as he'd sigh. Hitting a button on the side panel of the laptop and releasing the floppy disk. He'd take the laptop and hand it to Akane, "Hehe, here. Its your's now.", he'd smile. Whether she took it or not. He'd set it down or give it to her and with a smile, "Shinrya Akane-san... I'll be seeing you~ I enjoyed our conversation... And I enjoyed your company.", nodding once again.

"If you need me~ I live in this building.", pointing down. The apartment he had that was off the grid but people knew him for being here. Who knew right? Maybe if things continued to be good, they could watch movies without being disturbed here. Oh well with that he'd step to the ledge and would wave before leaping off the side. If she would look for him afterwards she'd only see a shadow moving towards the Cronopolis. Who knew... who knew...

[Topic left unless stopped]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was glad to hear she didn't have to hold back, but she kinda doubted that even at her full strength she'd be able to beat him alone. She sensed he was strong, and she seemed to like hating on herself lately. She wouldn't let her self doubt show though. "Glad to hear." She hummed cheerfully. She glanced at the laptop as the music changed again. She liked the guitar, it sounded amazing.

Akane looked at Zo as he started to speak again, it made her happy hearing that. Even though she was already happy, it made her more happy? "I agree. heh" She giggled slightly. Then she blinked as he told her that he'd teach her a thing or two... he didnt get it... "Uh, no, I can't cook... the kitchen explodes on me." She shrugged awkwardly, it was hard to explain it. Bad luck maybe? she once made an open fire stew explode.... That was a messy day.

Akane looked at him, as he seemed to have gotten a call on his head set. It kinda made her sad that he had to go. For a moment she showed it in a frown, as she stood. She probably would have to go soon anyways. Akane looked a little confused as he gave her his laptop, she took it and looked at it, and then at him. "Ah, thank you very much!" She exclaimed with a smile. "I enjoyed our conversation as well. I can't wait to have a nother one with you, Zo-sama." She hummed lightly. She was glad to hear that he lived here. She could send him something nice.

Akane watched him leave before she decided to jump off of the roof. - though she suddenly lost her balance, and instead, stumbled off the roof. She made a squeak as she did so. She landed on her feet on the ground, only to fall back on her ass. At least she kept the laptop safe against her chest. She groan softly, and shake her head. She never knew why she was so clumsy.​

Topic left u/l stopped

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back