Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catching The Cat Burglar - Solo Self Mod - E Rank

Naoki Yukimura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naoki1_zps85011e9b.png
Cat Chow
Yuki's First mission

Yuki unwrapped the old bandage wrapping he had on his head allowing his skin the much needed cool air. His green hair fell into his eyes and over his face. He placed the wrap into his jeans pocket along with his Academy acceptance letter which were both bundled together now.

Today’s sun was beating into his flesh, and cooking his pores. The worn out rags that were falling off of Yukimura’s back began to shrivel under the dreadful sun. whew! Thought Yuki as he opened his second letter of the week. The boy read the contents of the letter. He was to catch a cat burglar, a burglar who was oddly enough a cat; a black one, who was also a stray. Easy enough thought Yukimura as he had befriended plenty of stray cats in his adventures around the Cloud and this one might have been one he knew. His showdown was to take place in an alleyway of the Susukino District which the cat usually jumps through an open window to get to the supplies and food that was being marinated for cooking.

"Hmmm, ok so all I have to do is ask Mr. Cat nicely if he can find another source of food, but first! I need some food.”

Already on the verge of another budding growth spurt the kid just could not control himself around food and ever since he has been receiving Yen from the academy he can afford great tasting food whenever he liked.

1384195617388.jpg

After the meal was devoured Yuki figured it was time to get down to business, the sun was going down and the workers at the restaurant should be getting ready to leave, which means almost time for the thief to strike. The night life in the district looked as if it was starting to pick up as the streets began to be swarmed by weirdoes, adults and weirdo adults. You can hear the upbeat music vibrating through the district as the boy walked down the street astounded by the lights, colors and that familiar scent of cigarettes being smoked. Yuki held his breath as he walked by the smokers almost passing out because everyone had a cig. No one seemed to pay the eight year old boy any mind as he strolled through the district, besides he was here for business. As the lanterns that were lighting the path for the boy became further between each other Yukimura started to realize how dark it really was.

“this looks like the place, now let’s go find that side window where the cat comes through”

Walking to the right side of the restaurant the boy could see the small side window the thief used to jump into and get the food. He wondered why they left the window open but chalked it up to the fact that food spoils quicker in more hot and congested places which would happen if the window was closed. What should I do thought the boy, he knew cats were really cunning and a pain in the ass to catch if they had no desire to be caught. Yukimura picked at the blue markings that wrapped around his cheeks, thinking of what his next moves were.

“I should’ve saved some food from earlier! Then I could lure him out but that’s really too far for me to walk back, I know he will be here soon”

The boy stood there in silence pondering his next move. Moments later he heard a ruffling sound coming from the bushes behind the building. He had to make a move! He took off running for the window and hurdled into the small window that only cats and slim boys can fit into. He looked around for places to hide and saw a large stove which he took a knee beside allowing him to get a full view of the room and the window. A couple seconds later the culprit came lunging through the window.

c7554637d0_30706511_o2.jpg
The cat was indeed black with no collar symbolizing its lack of an owner. It following a scent of something delicious, but what was it? The burglar jumped on top of a counter and began putting his senses to work again before coming to a halt at a small bowl of anchovies. It put a couple tiny anchovies in it is mouth and looked to be about to take its leave. The cat launched itself through the window and landed outside. The boy had no choice but to give chase, but silently. Yukimura lifted himself through the window and watched as the cat shot behind the building and jumped over the bushes without making a sound. A ninja cat thought Yuki.

The boy rocketed over the bushes tailing the cat by about 10 meters. He couldn’t stay any further back because the night had gotten even darker and the cat was just as black and if he had fell back just a bit the cat would lose him. Finally the chase came to a pause at a big tree away from the commotion of the Susukino District. The boy smelt the fish, but where was the cat? Just as he thought the mission was a bust the kid heard meows coming from behind the tree, finding the black cat cuddled with a few of its young ones eating the stolen goods.

“ Ahh so you’re a mommy Ninja Cat!..Hmmm… What do I do now? I think have to find you guys a good home”

The boy bolted toward the restaurant. He returned with a few more anchovies and a small box to put the cats in who were willing to go anywhere the fish smell went. Yuki vanished off into the night with his new buddies. After finding people that would take care of the cats the boy returned to the restaurant, he placed the box where he had found it and put a couple bucks on the counter paying for the anchovies that he had used as bait.

“A hard day of work, I should treat myself to some cake!”

[WC:1010+]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back