Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catching up with the past [Requesting Senju]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the building as he entered inside of it, it was impressive that much was clear but it was an easy enough place to find. He knew that this building was where Senju meant for him to meet up of course. As he allowed himself to stretch slightly he had been walking for a few days and his team had already scattered he knew full well that they would be looking at gathering information that they had required on their visit while he had the other side of the issues to deal with.

Watching the hustle and bustle it seemed that everyone was on a mission today. Checking the surroundings and the notes that hung on the walls it seemed that it was true what Senju was saying at the end of the day it did seem like Sand was up to something. As he stopped a random passer-by he allowed himself to stop them in a few seconds watching them to spin around to look at why they had been stopped.

“Hello there, I am looking for the office of Senju, where can I find that location please?”

Takeshi kept the calm and pleasant attitude going as he was given the answer he was looking for. Knowing full well that it probably was better to ask this way than just be blunt like he was expecting from it. He allowed him to follow the directions given, soon enough he found himself standing in front of a door. He allowed himself to knock the door with the back of his hand waiting for the answer to allow him to enter into the office.

I wonder what catching up is needed, or to be honest what will be spoken bout, I guess this gives me a good chance to get my information across as well in time.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki had left Takeshi and his little band of misfits not long ago when someone knocked on his office. "Enter." he would declare without stopping his read on the opened book on top of his dark wooden desk. Upon entering the office, the Uchiha from Leaf, would find himself inside a room simply decorated. The sidewalls were fully covered with shelves filled with books. There was a single vacant space, the former occupant being currently read by the Senju Overlord. The back wall had a very large window, allowing the Sennin of Sunagakure an ample view of the village at large, at least for the part that had come to the world up top. The front wall had a wooden door, representing the single entrance to Reaper's office at the Kazekage Tower. On each side of the door there were two master painted images of Sunagakure and Konohagakure. The middle of the room was occupied by a large office desk with two chairs on each side. The White Wolf sat on one and there would be another for the foreign ANBU Sennin.

"Take a seat." the Shadow Sword would state after he had raised his eyes to see who had entered his office. He would also motion for the other guy to take a seat before he resumed his reading. The Sennin of Sunagakure was a very quick reader, in the span of a minute he managed to read five more pages before finally closing the book. He did so in a manner that would allow Takeshi to read the cover. "History of Konohagakure before the Red Rain" "Quite an interesting read if you ask me. Did you ever read about the time before Leaf was first destroyed? It ties deeply with the Senju Clan." the Death Court Lord would comment regardless if the Uchiha had take his time to gaze the book he had been reading.

"Tell me then. Why did you go missing from Konohagakure when we needed you the most? Why did you abandon your post against my orders Takeshi? Take your time, the Sovereign are not exactly knocking on my door right now." Kazuki would calmly question him. Although he had sounded quite cool, there was some steeliness in his words. This was a meeting of catch up, but the new ANBU Sennin also had some explanations to give out.
[MFT - 394]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked into the office, once he was given the go ahead to enter the place he looked around scanning his surroundings as he smiled slightly. This reminded him very much of the times that he used to remember in leaf. Taking the seat that was offered he looked at the paintings that hung on the wall admiring the art work that had been created, he knew full well that it had been done at the prime of the time. Before glancing back to Senju he checked on the book for a second as he listened to the words about the book. He nodded to himself more than anything as he acknowledged the words that had been spoken by the other Sennin.

So this question came up quicker than I anticipated. Though I should have guessed as much from Senju, he was always the watcher when he was Sennin. Nothing could slip past his gaze and me disappearing would have been noticed I expected as much.

Takeshi looked back to the man that had taught him, that had given him chance and change and shown him the new possibilities. As he leaned back slightly he allowed himself a few seconds to calculate on what was the correct way to answer it. It was weird to be sat here looking at the man that he called sensei a while ago now equals as he let his hands to come up to his mouth to cover the though process that he would be doing.

“Kazuki, where to start, I guess as always honest with you is better than me weaving a web of lies to fall into later. I went missing to protect those that I cared about, when I went outside for a week by the time I came back I found I no longer had a village to come back to. Everything was gone, you yourself had vanished, no sign of Kami nothing could have prepared me for that much destruction. So, it left me with little options, stay as a missing Ninja or like yourself go elsewhere. I decided to stay missing until a time that leaf recovered and I could come back home”

Leaning back slightly he knew he was probably treading on thin ice right now, but had to address the issue head on instead of trying to side step it and avoid the situation. If leaf had a small chance of getting a peaceful pact with Sand this could be the potential starting point. A clear answer would be better to close the distance between the two of them.

“So, when leaf finally came back I decided to return to where I called home, help rebuild. Honestly it seems to be doing well for itself under the new Hokage, we are expanding and growing. As for your orders, you knew that I wanted Yuki far from the front lines, so I put her into that position. She was safe as I wanted. Then I tried to return fast, but apparently, I did not return fast enough which was the issue. So, I stayed homeless until recently, returned to leaf and have been strengthening the branch that you once lead to be exact. Growing the members and myself in the process. But I must ask how did you end up here? You are the first person I have met from those days, and I honestly don’t know what happened during that time. Getting the fragments together is proving difficult and you hold the answers that I need. How did Leaf fall so quick Kazuki?”

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Takeshi would not answer immediately. He clearly was taking his time to formulate the best answer possible. Maybe he was not certain on how to best word it without being miscomprehended or, maybe, he simply did not have an answer that would suitable explain his decisions. Nonetheless a response he would provide. ”Kazuki, where to start, I guess as always honest with you is better than me weaving a web of lies to fall into later. I went missing to protect those that I cared about, when I went outside for a week by the time I came back I found I no longer had a village to come back to. Everything was gone, you yourself had vanished, no sign of Kami nothing could have prepared me for that much destruction. So, it left me with little options, stay as a missing ninja or like yourself go elsewhere. I decided to stay missing until a time that Leaf recovered and I could come back home.” Kazuki would listen in silence, saying nothing back until he was certain the Uchiha had said everything to defend his case. In fact, the Senju Overlord would encourage the ANBU Sennin from Leaf to continue in case the guy found himself at a loss of words.

”So, when Leaf finally came back I decided to return to where I called home, help rebuild. Honestly it seems to be doing well for itself under the new Hokage, we are expanding and growing. As for your orders, you knew that I wanted Yuki far from the front lines, so I put her into that position. She was safe as I wanted. Then I tried to return fast, but apparently, I did not return fast enough which was the issue. So, I stayed homeless until recently, returned to Leaf and have been strengthening the branch that you once lead to be exact. Growing the members and myself in the process. But I must ask how did you end up here? You are the first person I have met from those days, and I honestly don’t know what happened during that time. Getting fragments together is proving difficult and you old the answers that I need. How did Leaf fall so quickly Kazuki?”

And that was it. Was Reaper satisfied with Takeshi’s answer? No, he was not. The Uchiha had bailed on his village at the time of its most necessity. But the White Wolf was no longer the man’s boss, Takeshi was no longer under his jurisdiction. ”I had assumed Umashi had been reinstated as Hokage, are you saying that is not true? Because if the Hokage is Umashi then I am not the first person you have met from those days.” the Shadow Sword would tell him. He would quickly recall the day he had made Umashi, the former Main Branch Sennin, Hokage. A day of fire, blood and explosions, one of Konoha’s last days. ”Leaf found itself under a civil war between three parties. Us ninjas, pirates and samurai sent by the Fire Daimyo. In the end, samurai and ninja banded together and vanquished the other party but the city was severely destroyed. In the mean time, Umashi had been branded a traitor and the Medical Sennin, Hasegawa Mana, was missing. Kami also vanished without a trace. More and more samurai kept entering the city as a strange rain began pouring on our heads. Me and Umashi went to the Kage’s office only to find it empty, except for a letter written by Kami, where he declared he was going away for good. At the same time, the Fire Daiymo issued a proclamation that he was going to take charge of Konohagakure and he would rid the Country from the pest that we, shinobi, are. The rain was his doing, a weaker version of a deadly kinjutsu known as Red Rain. A kinjutsu that ad devastated Leaf in its long past. The water that poured sapped us of our chakra. Incapable of fighting back in a proper manner, we were forced to evacuate the village.” the Sennin of Sunagakure would tell him. That was a very short version of the events, but it would give Takeshi an appropriate view of what had happened since his departure.

”The Kage of Tsuchigakure opened up their doors for the survivors and most of the village banded there. I also joined Stone for a time but, eventually, left and went to Kumogakure. I had met one of their Sennins in Leaf and went to Cloud to collect the payment I was due. The Raikage of the time promised resources to help us out in our effort to retake Leaf. Next I journeyed to Sunagakure where I also got help from the Steward, Takahashi Sousuke. My entire clan was also welcomed here and they were entirely relocated into Sand. Eventually I was appointed as Sennin due to my contributions to the village as a whole.” he would tell, this time giving a short summary of how he had ended up in Sunagakure. ”I believe congratulations are in order then. You are now in a position that was once held by myself, by my uncle and many others from my clan. I have trained you for that eventuality so I expect you to be an excellent ANBU Sennin.” the Death Court Lord would congratulate his former pupil. Time really went by really fast. Not long ago the Uchiha was training under Kazuki’s wing, but nowadays he was the leader of a branch. ”What has brought you here?” he would question. The Senju Overlord knew he had come with the foreigner but why was one of the Sennin doing such a trip?

[MFT - 949]
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi leaned back as he listened to the words that were being spoken between the two of them. He felt the chair and wished that part of it would swallow him back it, he knew full well that he was back being a captain and speaking to a Sennin. Things had changed and he knew full well that they were equals but of course something still bit in the back of his mind for the chair to just open and eat him. As he allowed a sigh to come to his lips he appreciated the congratulations, coming from Kazuki. He smiled to himself and couldn’t help the grin taking over his face.

“Well that is the question worth a million yen isn’t it at this point, but I want to say that there are two reasons and the bottom of both is my primary goal as should be with any team that is sent out”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at the pictures once more before deciding to word the situation with a direct approach, it always worked in the past naturally. Nothing had changed between them since last time as he sighed to himself he looked back to Kazuki, deciding to keep eye contract with the man that had lead him to the path that he was now at, knowing full well that he needed this offer to be taken seriously. Leaning forward slightly he cleared his throat before speaking them.

“Kazuki, Leaf comes here in the hopes of a peace treaty being formed between the two great villages, to help and develop a natural respect and treaty that will be beneficial to both country and a trade agreement that will see prosperity be raised between the two nations. That is why I am the one that offers a non-aggressive pack. Until a meeting time can be arranged and the paperwork decided and signed by both villages, Leaf and Sand will help each other and build that trust until that point. Also with the assistance of both countries, this offers new doors to open to us. Is this an agreement that your Kazakage can get behind and understand? This non-aggressive pack will last as the foundation for everyone to work with”

Takeshi leaned back in his seat, knowing full well he was offering something that would help leaf, he just wondered if the village and Kazuki right now could see the offer was one that could help them both in the future. Naturally leaf had medical aid to offer as well as other parts, he needed to get the foundation across of what this treaty would be, at least until Umashi could personally come to meet the Kazakage.

“The initial peace treaty will involve medical agreement between leaf and sand for aid when the other nation requires it. A transfer program for those that wish to spend time in the villages without the risk of prosecution and the ability to share the cultures and learn. Finally, a shinobi military alliance, the two villages will offer aid when required to help each other out. I presume merchant shipping and trade agreements are not of a surprise on this matter but will generate income between the two villages.”

Takeshi waited for this agreement between leaf and sand to sink in. It was an offer that would see both lands progress if it was accepted of course right now he represented the leaf village under the orders of the Hokage and this agreement was something that could open a door to a friendship between the two villages. He considered himself lucky that he was finding himself in front of Kazuki right now, the man that understood where he was coming from. Reaching into his jacket he drew out the familiar black book, knowing full well that he was about to give Kazuki information he figured the truth would be better in this situation than just making a fictional situation up. Flicking through the pages he found the information of Baba, the page with the picture the warning and the reason he was in this book. Turning it, he offered it to Kazuki for further inspection of course.

“Second reason, Baba a missing ninja from leaf, I am ordered to bring him in one way or another. Now, we came here to see if you have any information on this man, if he had entered inside of the gates of been spotted around the land. I would appreciate your support in this matter on this one. If he has not come to this land Kazuki. I would like to inform you that as of now, a warrant for his death it out from leaf. Help build this relationship if you find him, stop him from plaguing this land and make sure he doesn’t run. We both know we have seen this done before or been the one doing it, I request the same treatment for Baba. An example must be made for those that have been going missing lately. Those are the two orders Lord Umashi has given me”

Takeshi leaned back into the seat allowing the moment to come back to Kazuki, letting the words that had been spoken sink in and knowing it was a lot to take in right now. He just hoped that both things would be accepted as the truth he had given them in. Waiting for a reply time seemed to slow down.

[MFT:906]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Takeshi would sigh before allowing a grin emerge on his lips as he received a congratulations from Kazuki due to his promotion to Konohagakure’s ANBU Sennin position. ”Well that is the question worth a million yen isn’t it at this point, but I want to say that there are two reasons and the bottom of both is my primary goal as should be with any team that is sent out.” the Uchiha would note before looking again to the pictures that depicted the two hidden villages that were held more dear to the Senju Overlord than the rest of them. Reaper’s former pupil would resume eye to eye contact and he would begin explaining his motives, but only after clearing his throat. ”Kazuki, Leaf comes here in the hopes of a peace treaty being formed between the two great villages to help and develop a natural respect and treaty that will be beneficial to both countries and a trade agreement that will see prosperity be raised between two nations. That is why I am the one that offers a non-aggressive pact. Until a meeting time can be arranged and the paperwork decided and signed by both villages, Leaf and Sand will help each other and build that trust until that point. Also with the assistance of both countries, this offers new doors to open to us. Is this an agreement that your Kazekage can get behind and understand? This non-aggressive pact will last as long as the foundation for everyone to work with.”

Takeshi would pause momentarily while leaning back his chair. He was probably collecting his thoughts. It wouldn’t take much time before he continued sharing that idea. ”The initial peace treaty will involve medical agreement between Leaf and Sand for aid when the other nation requires it. A transfer program for those that wish to spend time in the villages without risk of prosecution and the ability to share the cultures and learn. Finally, a shinobi military alliance, the two villages will offer aid when required to help each other out. I presume merchant shipping and trade agreements are not of a surprise on this matter but will generate income between the two villages.”

The White Wolf would raise his hand to prevent the Sennin from Leaf to continue his explanation. He wanted to say something before the other guy could continue. ”Takahashi Sousuke, the Kazekage, offered me and my clan shelter. I know he is a man of peace, which is why he allowed me to settle in this village. I cannot speak for him, but I am positively certain he would not be against signing such a treaty. However, you must be aware that Sunagakure is in a state of war against the Wind Daimyo, a man vying to conquer the entire Wind Country and possibly the entire world. By allying yourself with us, you could be gaining a very powerful enemy in him. Another Daimyo after the Fire one.”[glow] the Shadow Sword would alert him. He and the Hokage needed to be aware of the implications an alliance with Sand could mean for Leaf. Was it beneficial for both villages to become partners? Certainly so, but it would work both ways and, in the long run, it could harm Konoha as well. ”I need to understand one other thing as well. Leaf will never be an enemy to me, I will always be a friend and ally to it, but the same cannot be said of this village. I do not run nor own it. I have made it abundantly clear to the Kazekage, when I first joined Sunagakure, that I would never move against Konoha, unless I was first attacked by them. My stance still stands and will be until I am forced to change it.”[glow] the Suna Sennin would clarify. He was trying to pass the point that he was a former Leaf shinobi and his ties with Konoha were still strong, even if he no longer wore their banner and was, instead, wearing a different one. As a Leaf born Senju, he would be forever tied to that village, regardless of his current allegiances.

Takeshi would bring a black book from inside his vest. The Death Court Lord immediately recognized it for what it was. A bingo book, a collection of files from ninjas that had gone rogue. He fondly remembered when he had one himself, his days as a Leaf ANBU had happened a long time ago. He would watch as the Sennin of Leaf would flick pages until he reached the one he was after. Offering the book, which was swiftly accepted, the Uchiha began explaining the other reason for his presence there, while the Deep Court Hybrid read the file on Baba. ”Second reason, Baba a missing ninja from leaf, I am ordered to bring him in one way or another. Now, we came here to see if you have any information on this man. If he had entered inside of the gates of been spotted around the land. I would appreciate your support in this matter on this one. If he has not come to this land Kazuki. I would like to inform you that as of now, a warrant for his death it out from Leaf. Help build this relationship if you find him, stop him from plaguing this land and make sure he doesn’t run. We both know we have seen this done before or been the one doing it, I request the same treatment for Baba. An example must be made for those that have been going missing lately. Those are two orders Lord Umashi has given me.”

Kazuki would shake his head. ”There have been no sightings of such individual inside the borders of the Wind Country nor he has tried to enter Sunagakure. Of that I can assure you. I will issue a warning to all shinobi on gate duty to stop this man if he tries to enter our village, but any other action, or punishment in your words, will not be executed until the Kazekage makes a decision on how to proceed with it. At least until the agreement between Leaf and Sand is formed or not.” the Senju Overlord would tell him. Two pieces of information also stood out. And Reaper was going to pick up them separately. He would lean back on his chair while intertwining his fingers. ”Umashi is Kage then. It seems my decision before the exodus of Leaf still stands. I do not think people are aware, but Umashi is only Kage because I made him so. I was the last Sennin Konohagakure had when it was invaded by the Fire Daimyo. I could have been Kage but made him it instead.” he would declare, sharing an information that few people possessed before addressing the other interesting part from his former pupil’s speech. ”You have spoken about making an example out of missing nins. I agree with that, but what am I to Leaf, if not a missing nin? Are you here to make an example out of me Takeshi? I can assure you, it will not go well for you, your companions or Konoha as a whole.” That was a warning as direct as it could be. The Uchiha’s answer would bring light into a murky subject. Kazuki had never returned to Leaf, in theory he would have to be considered a rogue shinobi, but the current ANBU Sennin certainly had an answer for that question.
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi leaned back in his chair and looked towards the man that had taught him everything in this world form the start. As he looked at the man a small smirk came across his face, it spread slowly and almost creepily before he reached back into his pocket. He knew that this letter would come handy, but carrying it around he figured that it would never fall into the hands of someone that he knew. He felt like the Hokage’s personal paper wait at that moment in time but alas this was the mission that he had been given. Handing the paper back over to Senju he looked at the man, the wolfish grin still on his lips.

“Well to be honest, everyone that went missing during the fall of the village has been given a pardon by the Hokage, eradicated from the bingo books and considered free to do what they wish within reason. From what I can see you have set yourself up well here, and as such are no longer considered a missing ninja of leaf. Actually, quite the opposite to be honest, so no I will not be hunting or hurting you Kazuki. Hokage pardon on both myself and you and anyone that was around during the fall”

Takeshi once more assumed his very relaxed position as he leaned back in the chair and tried to gaze at something else other than the window. As he turned back to Kazuki a wicked grin came across his lips as he couldn’t help reminiscing on all the training he had been given, he knew full well that this was a chance he assumed he would never get again. It was right here in front of him and the opportunity was too good to pass up.

“So, with the offer on the table I guess there is two directions to go, am I able to meet with the Kazakage under your guidance to organise this arrangement, and hopefully come to a deal that will work for both villages. Or do you want to see how much I have learned since we last fought, I fancy a little spar you know?”

Takeshi turned his eyes directly to Kazuki wondering which one of those offers he would accept. He knew that the offer of peace between the lands was above both and a serious matter, but he wasn’t about to let this chance pass himself by without going unanswered. He wanted to spar his insides screamed like when he was an average ANBU. The chance to prove himself to those that taught him as something he thirsted for.

“Which one shall we do first Kazuki?”

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
After hearing Kazuki’s question, a small smile would surface on Takeshi’s lips which, eventually, would transform into a full blown grin. Picking up a folded sheet of paper from inside his vest, that he would hand over to the Senju Overlord, the Uchiha would begin speaking. ”Well to be honest, everyone that went missing during the fall of the village has been given a pardon by the Hokage, eradicated from the bingo books and considered free to do what they wish within reason. From what I can see you have set yourself up well here, and as such are no longer considered a missing ninja of Leaf. Actually, quite the opposite to be honest, so no I will not be hunting or hurting you Kazuki. Hokage pardon on both myself and you and anyone that was around during the fall.” The ANBU Sennin of Leaf would lean backwards again, going into silence as the Shadow Sword began reading the contents of the paper he had been given moments ago. Given the official stamp of the Hokage at the end of the missive, it seemed Umashi really had pardoned everyone that had gone missing at the time of the exodus or had failed to go back once Konohagakure had been restored. He was glad that he was not going to be hunted because he had failed to return. Not because he feared fighting for his life, but because he did not wish to fight his fellow Konoha nin and because he did not wish his situation created bad blood between those two Hidden Villages.

”So, with the offer on the table I guess there is two directions to go, am I able to meet with the Kazekage under your guidance to organize this arrangement, and hopefully come to a deal that will work for both villages. Or do you want to see how much I have learned since we last fought, I fancy a little spar you know?” his former pupil would question. Sparring was not something the White Wolf was willing to do at the moment. There was too much going on to risk everything on a friendly spar. Takeshi was not aware of how dire the situation Sand was in. Although he had grown older, he was still thinking like an excited teenager. Shows of strength and power became irrelevant as they grew older and wiser. Someday he would learn that. Perhaps when Reaper payed a visit to Konohagakure, they would be able to spar, just to sate the Uchiha’s curiosity, but not today. ”Come with me. We are going to the Kazekage’s office immediately.” the Sunan Sennin would announce he got up from his chair. With a touch to his headset, he would broadcast a message directly to the private frequency of the Kage. ”This is Sennin Kazuki. I request the Kazekage’s presence at his office for a meeting with a Sennin from Konohagakure.”

[Topic Left unless Stopped]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he glanced at Kazuki, it seemed the man was not willing now but that didn’t surprise him. The peace treaty was more important than either of them and he knew that much even if he let his old side of enthusiasm come out at sometimes. As he hauled himself from the comfy seat a small smile on his face as he turned around and stood up with the other Sennin. He knew that this could be a change for the best for the village something that they could both say started right here.

“Please Kazuki, lead the way and I will follow. This is your village and your customs, I look forward to meeting the Kazakage. Hopefully the peace between leaf and sand will come out of this and we can progress to a better future”

Takeshi waited to follow the Sennin knowing full well that this would be one of the most important conversations in his life. As he straightened his outfit he knew full well that he had to look presentable as he followed the man that he had called his teacher. Knowing full well that he would have to word this situation correctly and follow the direction in which Kazuki was walking to the office of the Kazakage.

[Topic left with Kazuki]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back