Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra and its Manipulation [Class]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1.jpeg

Shin had already been working in the Omni Prime Medical Complex for about a week now and he had decided to act as a substitute teacher for the Shinobi Academy. He hadn't been gone long before he was asked to take this role, but if the Academy believed in him then how could he say no? So here he was, rushing out of the hospital to get to the academy before his class would begin to arrive he was honestly confused why a class was being held so late in the night. The sun had already passed into night an hour or so ago and the stars were overhead sparkling beautifully. Finally making his way to the academy the boy would quickly make it to his room. This class was probably the only one being held in the academy at this time of night but that doesn't change the fact that Shin had to do a job and he wasn't going to hold back.

Walking into the room the boy extended his finger of his right hand out as he held the papers in his left. Chakra strings would quickly extend and attach to the tables and begin to rearrange them. Twitching his fingers the desks and chairs would quickly move through the room resting in a circular design with all of the seats on the outer side of the circle facing inwards. As he did this the boy would make his way to the front of the classroom where he laid down a clipboard and a few folders of papers that he had been working on. Letting out a sigh he turned back to face the room before smiling. He was excited, yet terrified; nervous yet ready. Regardless of his own emotions he was here for the students.

Making a handseal the boy released a surge of chakra throughout the room causing the wood in the room to grow and develop leaves and flowers. Slowly turning the room into what appeared to be a greenery the boy smiled as the walls and ceiling filled with beautiful leaves and blossoms of varying colors and designs. "Perfect."<i></i> Turning around the boy would grab a piece of chalk before he would write on the board.
Board said:
Welcome!
The name is Chikamatsu Shin and I will be teaching this class today.

OoC Rules:
  • 1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
    2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
    3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
    4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
    5.) If warranted new rules may apply
    6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.

Senju Sakyuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakyuma had spent all day at the academy to avoid the risk of not going home and not being able to come back, he was truly enjoying it here, all he was learning and realizing that this could be the it factor for him. Upon hearing there was a class at night, he supposed that must've been a bit weird because not many students were showing up. As Sakyuma arrived to the classroom, he peered in, and it was empty, however unlike last time the teacher was already inside the class preparing for the round of students that were to come. It was dark in the halls, and perfect for Sakyuma to rely on his covert mission to stay hidden and not risk his father knowing. As he made his way inside he saw pure magic, the teacher was controlling things with his fingers. Strings would jut out connecting to nearby tables moving them around like puppetry, it was truly amazing. Sakyuma walked inside just before he saw the dazzling show of the teacher creating a beautiful nature of flowers and faun. Sakyuma wished he could do the same, maybe that was something he could learn, or maybe this magic was only for special people, and that would be the weeding out of becoming a ninja. Maybe he should ask?

He walked towards the professor, cloaked in his black light clothed hoodie, the shadow making his face completely not visible, and the professor had his back turned writing on the board. Chikamatsu Shin the name read on the board, still he'd call him Sensei out of respect. "Sensei, what was that you just did, and is that possible for anyone to learn?" Wondering eagerly if he also had a chance to learn, and if he did is that a possible use in battle? Maybe just maybe he could.

wc: 310

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To the aspiring kunoichi, the academy without its students and teachers looked dark and almost spooky. She held her bag of supplies close to her as she made her way through the hallway, glancing to the room numbers half as often as she peered behind her. Then, as she rounded yet another quiet hallway, she finally spotted the room number in the distance. Taking one final glance down the way she came to make sure nothing was following her, she took a slow and deep breath, puffed out her slowly developing chest and strode her way down towards the classroom.

She could handle anything that any of the instructors here threw at her after all, she was practically an adult now and here she was trapped in an academy of small children. Some of them might snicker or poke fun at the fourteen year old being freshly admitted to the academy, but she was determined not to let that get to her! She may be old, but compared to the teachers here she practically would be the same age as the children they usually taught.

Pausing outside the door, she took another slow deep breath before she slid the door open and stepped inside in a single confident motion. She spun and slid the door back closed with a subtle flourish before she even took notice of what all filled the classroom, plants. She did a small double-take, looking puzzled, it was as if she walked into a modestly tended greenhouse rather than a place of learning, and at its head were two students one that looked much younger than her and the other around her age, or possibly a little younger, it was hard to tell how old people not from her clan were.

"Is this the evening class?" She wasn't sure how many of those there were, but she was a little off balance from having walked direly into Fire Country. She saw the writing on the board, and nodded faintly to herself, the teacher must simply have stepped out for a few minutes. That, or that was a remnant of an earlier class held in here.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Turning back around after writing on the board Shin would see his first student. Kind of taken by surprise on how quickly the students were arriving the young Yamanaka would chuckle ever so softly. "Oh that? That's nothing. As long as your chakra has the correct nature you can do that and even more!"<i></i> He would smile at his cloaked student. He would gesture towards the circular formation of the desks to suggest the boy take a seat. This being his first time as an instructor and so quickly after his own examination processes the young Phantom Lord was nervous.

Even now his own new strengths that were awakened from his exam still confused him and caused concern as he saw an after image of everyone he met. Hell even this young academy student before him had this Shadow which seemed to have a heavier vibe to it existed. Shin had to carry on for the sake of his students, but before he could think any further a girl would step into the room. She seemed around Shin's age, maybe even older, which worried him. Nervously smiling to her Shin placed his hand on the back of his head before speaking to her.

"Yup, welcome to my class!"<i></i> He chuckled slightly as he wasn't expecting someone of this age to show up. He was expecting first year students so that he could actually have some experience over them. "Once everyone is seated I will begin"<i></i> lowering his hands to his side the boy would walk to his desk and open one of the drawers. During this time he would just assume the students would grab one of the few seats in the room. From the drawer Shin began to grab a variety of scroll which were different colors. There were blue scrolls, reds, greens, browns, and even yellow scrolls. pulling out three of each color the boy would flick his fingers sending chakra threads to them. With an opening movement of his arm the scrolls would move across the room to give each student a stack of scrolls, one of each color.

"So before we begin let me introduce myself. I am Chikamatsu Shin, a Mednin-in-Training at the Omni Prime studying directly under our Medical Chief Byakko Kyuji. My specializations outside of the branch I work in lands in the manipulation of chakra, whether through the change of natures or through the illusionary world of Genjutsu. Today's lesson is going to be rather simplistic but it is crucial to master before progressing much further.<i></i> Shin would then grab a green scroll before moving around the desk to the front of it, towards the students and sitting atop of it. His legs crossed he would unravel the scroll, allowing the exposed seal to be visible as it hung under his single hand which held the base of the scroll. Within the seal formulation the word for wind was written. "Within each scroll there is an element which is sealed away."<i></i> The boy's right hand which was free started to glow blue as he reached to touch the seal formulation. A strong current of wind erupted from the scroll which felt like that of a sandstorm, but as soon as it appeared it would vanish as Shin removed his hand from the scroll chuckling to himself softly.

"These seals will only react to chakra that has the related nature of the element written within, meaning if you have a certain elemental potential this will summon forth that element at the strength of your affinity. Each scroll is different but between them you will find Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water, and Fire. i would like you to go through these scrolls until you find the strongest reaction to your chakra."<i></i> Setting the scroll down Shin would smile as his eyes would scan over his pupils as the lesson began at a full swing speed.

OoC Rules:
  • [col]1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
    2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
    6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.
|
Sakyuma:[progress]20[/progress]

Suzume:[progress]20[/progress]​
[/col]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suzume stared incredulously towards Shin as he introduced himself as the teacher. "You're joking." She replied, the comment leaving her mouth before she even realized she had thought it. it was quickly made clear that, he was indeed, quite serious. She looked over towards the other student and let out a small but audible sigh, she knew she would feel out of place here, but she didn't expect... this. She took in another breath as he introduced him, making her way to a chair near the front right of the room, feeling embarrassed and out of place.

As the class started, the feelings didn't recede, but she tried to push them down so she could focus on being taught by this child. For all she knew he was as old as her, but he might as well have been as young as her fellow classmate for how uncomfortable she felt at the thought. The thoughts were muffled slightly as the various scrolls floated over to land softly on the desk in front of her. She gave them a cursory examination before she looked back to watch him as he spoke. Subconsciously she nodded along as he gave them their instructions, to find the scroll that was closest to their affinity.

Suzume let off an amused scoff that was louder than she had intended. This would be simple, and a good chance to prove that she had no need to be taught by a little kid. She knew where her chakra strengths lay, it was the reason she was even enrolled at the academy in the first place. She took her right hand and reached it out towards the yellow scroll that sat upon her desk. She pushed the other scrolls aside, accidentally causing two of them to fall onto the floor next to her desk in her haste. Hastily she unraveled the scroll and laid it flat on the desk. Mimicking Shen's movement with her hand, she reached her right hand out and poked the seal.

With a tap, the seal on the scroll broke and a loud cracking sound erupted into the room as a streak of lightning shot out from the scroll. Being chakra in nature, the lightning was not as quick as the natural kind, but it struck with a similar strength and intensity. The bolt arced up to the ceiling and connected with three of the nearest lights above Suzume, causing them to erupt in a flash. Instinctively, Suzume reached up and covered her head as a small shower of glass shards fell down on her, with some of them scattering across the room from the impact. Thankfully, the electricity didn't spread to the other lights in the room, as a similar even had back in her own home, and while the room was dimmer, it wasn't pitched into darkness. Tentatively, she raised her head, bits of glass falling from her hair and clinking onto the ground and table as she looked over towards the teacher and simply commented, "all done."

Senju Sakyuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakyuma fixed his hood covering his face a bit more the shadow hanging low down to his chest, and with it being late in the night time, it was already hard enough to see his physique and face. A girl walked in to join the class close behind him as the teacher and he were talking. The teacher told Sakyuma to go sit down, and as he did he caught a glimpse of the girl. Sakyuma noticed the nerves becoming of the teacher, meaning he not only knew who she was but worried that this class was not up to her standards. This was perfect for Sakyuma because her success would overshadow his lame beginner level, allowing Sakyuma to grow his skill in secret as she'd be the main person the teacher would watch.

He walked to the farthest seat from the teacher and sat down quietly awaiting the next instruction. The teacher explained the next task and scrolls were appearing in front of each of them. Sakyuma looked hard at the five scrolls and tried to understand the difference between them. Each color representing the five main elements, wondering which one he'd be akin to he looked closely at them. Maybe the power of fire, or the calmness of water...Wouldn't it be shocking to get lightning. No, no more guessing, time to find out.

First he put his hand on the fire scroll thinking of him casting fireballs, he surrounded his hand in chakra but nothing happened. He moved the fire scroll away from the other four, and looked to the next few. He tried the same on lightning, again nothing. Now he tried wind and nothing happened, he was beginning to think that it was impossible for him to use chakra and that would mean no jutsu. Left on his desk was the Water and Earth Scroll, maybe just maybe one of these could be it.

He placed his hand between the two scrolls, and pumped chakra, please one of you react. Show me that I can do something, anything, please I don't want my Shinobi career to end this fast. As he closed his eyes and pumped his chakra it happened. The Earth scroll opened and out spouted rocks, but mixed in the rocks was small wood chips only seen to a detailed eye. Maybe some of the water was infused, but he didn't realize it himself, guess it could happen to anyone. "I guess I'm Earth!" He said as he put his hand behind his head giggling.

wc: 422
total: 732

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would watch as his two students would begin grabbing the scrolls and applying their chakra to them. Shin would watch as the young boy failed a few times and seemed to slowly become defeated, but even if none if these scrolls activated that didn't mean he wouldn't be able to become a Shinobi. Shin was watching the boy go through his scrolls until a surge of elecrticy would cut through the room and eventually shattering a light. "Well I guess we know what element you are." Chuckling softly the Yamanaka was amused by the girls sheer strength. If she could channel this energy she could most likely prove to be stronger than Shin. "Congrats, Earth is a nice string element full of creation potential." Shin smiled as he extended his fingers. Chakra strings would once again connect to the scrolls as he would grab them and pull them back to his desk. Making a few hand seals the teacher would extend his hands. Palms facing down the two elements the students had shown would begin to appear for their sensei. Lightning jumped back and forth between his hand and the floor while the other hand was summoning a stalagmite of sandstone that grew upwards. Condensing, the two shown elements would morph into clones of the Chikamatsu child. The earth clone would walk towards the boy and the lightning clone towards the young lady.
[col]The earth style clone smiled at the boy before gesturing him to follow him even further back in the room. "So we are gonna be working on a super useful technique for ya." The clone made three hand seals slowly. Tiger, Ram, Boar. Stepping his left foot forward and twisting it the ground in front of him would shift and begin to slide. Looking over to the boy he would continue. "This jutsu can help you create an opening for you to to take control over the battle." Shifting his foot back and releasing the boar handseal Shin's Clone would gesture at the boy to try and mimic the jutsu as well.|The sparking electricity condensed into a a near exact replica of the boy before walking up to the girl. "Your chakra levels are pretty intense. Let's see if we can condense that down for ya." As the clone spoke he raised his hand and summoned a surge of chakra. The chakra would begin to condense into his finger tips. Each finger pad began to glow with chakra but the traditional blue slowly became a vibrant yellow. "May I?" Gesturing to the girls back. If allowed he would place an elemental seal on her that would last ever so shortly, but king enough to greatly suppress her lightning chakra. Afterwards he would make a couple of hand seals: Bird, Dragon, Hare. Causing a surge of electricity to form in his hand, the current was consistent and steady. The electricity was surging without lashing out."I'd like to see you focus on controlling this power."[/col]

OoC Rules:
  • [col]1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
|
Sakyuma:[progress]40[/progress]

Suzume:[progress]40[/progress]​
[/col]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While Suzume tried, and mostly succeeded, to give off the cool air of control, her heart was secretly racing from the sudden outburst of lightning from the scroll. Before when similar had happened she had been in a very heated debate with her father and so the outburst didn't startle her as much, even if it was surprising. "Mhmm," she replied to the teacher as he commented to her, "Oushi-ouja's blessing is why I am here after all." Suzume was not used to socializing much outside of her clan, and the thought that he had no idea what she was referring to did not even cross her mind.

When the boy-teacher summoned and formed the elemental clones, Suzume's eyes kept transfixed onto them. When they transformed into replica's of Shin she had to blink her eyes to convince herself she wasn't seeing things. She had watched her dad train when she was younger, but he was a specialist with a giant spiked maul, and had little capacity for techniques such as these. When the lightning clone began to walk to her she was not sure what to expect but it starting to speak was no where on that list. She listened to it speak and nodded absently as he finished speaking and raised his finger. She looked at it with confusion, turning her head to look at the boy-teacher at the head of the class.

As the clone asked permission to do... something, she presumed it was going to shock her or something, but even if she was his elder, he was the superior. "Umm... I guess so?" She replied, not entirely sure what she was even agreeing to. As the clone reached out to touch her, with her heart still racing from earlier and the worry of getting shocked in some sort of reprimand, her skin silently surged with energy. As it reached out to poke her back, a painful zap of electricity arced from the nearest point on her back and zapped the clone's fingertip. It wasn't serious, but the sensation was like poking a live electrical wire, and if the clone had been more than a bundle of electricity itself, it likely would have left it tingling for quite sometime, that is if the thing was not destabilized from the shock of the sudden shock.

Presuming the entity went ahead with the sealing, she would turn back to face him, none-the-wiser of the shock she had given it. She proceeded to watch it make the handsigns, ones she were familiar with to recognize, but not enough to make herself purely from memory. She attempted to mimic him, with her handsigns not quite right, both from forgetting where a finger went here or not bending her wrist enough there. Despite her age and apparent potential it was plainly clear that she certainly did belong in the academy with kids half her age.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Damashi laid awake upon Tetsushi's cot, listening to the bustle of Sunagakure's middle-class district as he pondered his newfound lot in life; after all, it's not every day that you get to fend off hundreds of terrorist-cultists alone and live to tell the tale. Of course, he couldn't just say he was actually a foreign shinobi trapped inside a native student's body, at least not with the Makaibatsu cult constantly monitoring of his every move.

The boy's body shuddered as Damashi recalled the deranged cult leader's parting words:

"Remember; Father Soma is always watching!"

The boy sat up and looked at his body, testing each bodily muscle to get a feel for just how awkward being a child again felt.

"This will take no small amount of patience getting acclimated," Damashi mused. "This class tonight should help somewhat with fine motor skills as well as chakra manipulation."

As though summoned by the mere notion of a class, a sturdy series of knocks sounded at Tetsushi's door.

"Yes?"

"Hey, son?" a booming voice belonging to Tetsushi's father rang as the heavy-set man cracked the door open. "Aren't you a little late for your class?"

"What do you . . . ?" Tetsushi's voice trailed off as he finally turned to look at the clock in his room. "Oh . . . um . . . well . . . yes, it does seem I am late."

Tetsushi's father let out a hearty chuckle as he tassled the boy's hair.

"Just don't miss this one, ok?"

Tetsushi's head bobbed up and down in affirmation before the boy hustled out the door, stumbling every now and then on his way to Sunagakure's academy and eventually Chikamatsu Shin's class. However in his haste, Damashi burst through the door to the room, somehow fumbled his way past the others present, and slammed headfirst into the sensei's desk itself.

"Ow!" the boy exclaimed as he reached up and planted a hand on the desk to help him to his feet before dusting himself off and letting out a guilty chuckle.

"Sorry I'm late, Chikamatsu-sensei," he admitted as he bowed towards the elder of the two boys present, ignorant of the folder full of chakra paper now smoking behind him. "I promise I will make up for my tardiness, as well as any property damage I may incur."

WC: 391 - MFT
Element: Fire

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The discipleship has been established. After the crazy situation had resolved, Kanmuri’s titled had not only been earned, but set in stone. He was now a committed boy, but for him, that commitment didn’t seem like a commitment. If anything, it felt right-it felt like that’s how it was meant to be. There would be no more torture, hate or malice directed towards him. There would only be expectations-expectations that he was yearning to exceed.

His father had given him his first assignment, go to school and gather information. This “assignment” didn’t make sense to him in the slightest. In fact, it seemed extremely counterproductive. Why would he go to school when he could have been training? However, he needed power. Furthermore, he respected his father’s wisdom and command. Because of this, he signed up for school-an evening class to be more specific. This way he could spend the day training with his father and by himself. Although he wouldn’t be training the entire day, like he initially planned, he’d at the very least, or so he thought, learn some things that his father may have forgotten to teach him. Worst case scenario, he’d just be wasting time, but the time he wasted was also giving his body rest-rest that could prove necessary in things went bump in the night.

The eight year old sighed as he walked to his classroom. He may have been late, but it didn’t bother him too much. He didn’t really want to be there to begin with. Slightly ahead of him, he saw someone bowing and apologizing for future damage while some paper behind him was slightly burning. Looking over to the class number, Kanmuri thought Looks like we’re in the same class...and he’s burning his paper… Kanmuri then walked into the class and his eyes widened with astonishment. The classroom was covered in flowers of different colors, there were three bulbs that looked to have exploded as shards of glass covered the floor. To increase confusion, there were two clones of the instructor, one made up of earth and another fully constructed of lightning. Kanmuri blinked twice before gaining his composure and standing straight. He was muscular for his age. As he weighed 90 pounds as an eight year old. “My name is Kanmuri, and I apologize for being late…” His eyes darted to the board as he discovered the name of his sensei. With this new knowledge he continued, “...Chikamatsu-sensei.”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
From the front of the room Shin smiled as he watched what his clone was up to. Placing that weak seal upon Suzume her abundance of chakra would be suppressed allowing her more ease to actually manifest what she wanted to, but it appeared that her ninja skills were far below her potential. Closing his eyes ever so slightly Shin would make a single hand seal. an invisible thread stretched from his mind to his students. "Suzume-chan. Please take a breath and try again."<i></i> Once again opening his eyes he detached the thread from his pupil's mind but before he did he would use his Yamanaka skills to leave behind the memory of the twelve standard hand seals. With a smile He nodded at her as his clone would go through the series of hand seals again, but in a slower more accurate manner: Bird, Dragon, Hare.

Then the attention of the instructor would pull away from the possible prodigy as another student came in through the door. Raising an eyebrow as he watched the student plummet into his desk Shin would let out a sigh of discontent. "Are you okay?"</COLOR><i></i> Shin asked as he realized the scrolls he had placed away were smoking. Fire? Another sigh slipped from his lips as he spoke. "No need to worry. Please, tell me your name. I have come to sense that you have an affinity for the Fire Element. Did you already know this?"</COLOR><i></i> and as soon as he was done speaking another boy walked into the room. Leaning slightly Shin expressed his slight discontent for the tardy students by placing his hands in the air in a shrugging manner. "Better late than never..."<i></i> And as he spoke he gestured to have the two students take a seat as he grabbed scrolls using the chakra threads from his other hand. As he did this, he would move his right arm to bring a full set of five colored scrolls and have them rest at the desk in which Kanmuri chose.

"Place your hand on each of these scrolls until an element emerges."<i></i> He then looked at the boy who first started the smoke, which had all but dissipated once his chakra was no longer interfering with the scrolls. A single handseal summoned forth a torrent of flames that would condense down and form a clone of Shin. Stepping towards the student who caused the smoke the clone would smile before speaking. "Are you ready?"<i></i>

OoC Rules:
|
Sakyuma:<COLOR color="#FF0000">X[progress]40[/progress]

Suzume:[progress]60[/progress]

Tetsushi:<COLOR color="#FF0000">X[progress]20[/progress]

Kanmuri:X[progress]20[/progress]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"My name is T-Tetsushi," Damashi fumbled over his own words with the same lack of grace that he had stumbled into the classroom with just moments ago. "Oshiro Tetsushi, Chikamatsu-sensei. . . . "

As his instructor mentioned a potential affinity for fire, Tetsushi's eyes widened in horror. The possibility of having a knack for fire in this body didn't surprise him; after all Damashi had rediscovered the ancient fire fist style when he was still a Kumogakure shinobi, so imprinting his affinity for fire over Tetsushi's own (or lack thereof) didn't seem too far-fetched.

No, what frightened Tetsushi was how the other boy 'sensed' this; if Shin was spot on about that, there was no way of knowing if he also knew his true identity was not the one he portrayed.

"How does he . . . ?" the boy quickly scanned the room for any potential escape routes as well as anything that could be used as a makeshift weapon should the worse come to worst, only to let out a sigh of relief as he caught a whiff of the smoke behind him and realized just how the instructor knew.

"Yes, that is correct," he affirmed Shin's suspicions as he took a seat near the door, taking the opportunity to watch what the other three students were doing while securing an exit should he reveal his identity on accident again.

Not long after he started to spectate, his sensei summoned a clone from flames and, through the clone, asked if Tetsushi was ready.

"I am," Tetsushi said as he bowed his head slightly.

MFT: 264
EDIT: Cleaning up BBCode

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having hearing the thud, the instructor turned his attention to the students that had just walked in; however, Kanmuri was seemingly "outshined" by the clumsiness of his fellow classmate. Not only did he not know that he was burning paper in his hand, but he also slammed into a table. Kanmuri looked around the classroom again and was taken aback. The room was loud, messy, but at the same time, it was beautiful. The classroom was a beautiful mess.

He followed the gestures of his teacher and sat at a desk. A minute or two after sitting, the teacher would place five scrolls on his table-each with a unique color. The instructions he given were very simple "Place your hands on the scrolls, whichever element you are gifted with will react. The strongest reaction, is your best element." Kanmuri looked down as his eyes looked at each scrool. The first scroll was a golden yellow with the lightning symbol on it. The next scroll was a deep color of brown similar to that of the desk he was sitting at. The symbol was none other than earth. Following the brown scroll was the scroll with the water symbol. The color was a light, smooth, blue very reminiscent of a clear blue sky. The scroll following it was a fierce, almost ruby looking color. Although the color of the scroll was red, the scroll with the fire symbol looked to be more than red. It looked like the tip of flames that had devoured wood. The last scroll was emerald green in color with the wind symbol on it.

Kanmuri's eyes slightly squinted and his eyebrows raised as he thought I'll admit that the color is nice, but why is the wind scroll green? We can't even see wind. And wind-style jutsus are white in color. His face returned to its normal, emotionless state and he began to move his hands over the scroll.

Let's see what my element is... Upon placing his hand on the lightning scroll, nothing happened. Then his hand moved to the earth scroll. He waited a couple of seconds, but the results were the same. Next was the water scroll. His mouth quickly twitched in annoyance as Kanmuri sighed. Honestly...I don't care if I don't have an element affinity. I will become strong regardless... He the placed his hand on the fire scroll and slightly smiled as he felt warmth in his hands But an elemental affinity is better than none.. With a slight sense of confidence Kanmuri removed his hand from the fire seal and was about to raise his hand, but he couldn't resist the enticing gaze of the wind scroll. Sighing once more, Kanmuri raised his hand to the scroll. There's no harm in trying. He placed his hand on the scroll. For the first few seconds nothing happened. There was no particular reason as to why his hand was on the scroll for longer than a few seconds, but after ten seconds or so Kanmuri would jerk his hand as he began to cough and wheaze. Instinveley, he jumped away from his seat and dug his nose into his elbow. The putrid smell, stung his nose and began to slowly spread from his seat throughout the classroom.

Coughing, Kanmuri thought to himself Is this poison?!

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: sorry for the delay! I'm posting via mobile so I am apologizing in advanced if the quality is subpar))
[col]Shin smiled and nodded at the first student that came in with the fire affinity. Acknowledging that he had the affinity perhaps he also possessed the ability to cast some of the jutsu. "Unfortunately, I am personally unable to conjure flames myself, but I do know the necessary seals to do such." The clone would speak as it made a few hand seals. Dragon, Hare, Tiger. Inhaling and then exhaling slowly the fire based clone then looked over to the boy as it completed the series of hand seals. With a smile on it's face it would continue. "This jutsu should be able to conjure up some sparks or embers, depending on your latent power."

Shin watching closely was confused by what he saw. The shade, the shadowy precense, the dark image that everyone kept just behind them was physically similar to that of their keeper, but this boy's was very different. Too different to be the average child. Taking a mental note to speak with him after the class the boy would try and ignire his Shadow for now...|The smell that Kanmuri released was faint but familiar. Though not the same explosion of wind that he had caused, the boy showed an affinity to the element of air. Walking over to the boy himself Shin would smile and chuckle softly. "Well, well, well, it looks like we have another Wind Style user!." Raising his hand up a spiral of wind created a tiny twister in his palm. "But it looks like there may be something else there too. Maybe one day we will be able to achieve that. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's start with sonethibg simple." As he finished speaking he would weave a few seals with his hands, Bird, Boar, Ram. Once the seals were formed Shin would turn one hand to face palm up. A shift in the wind caused a slight distortion of view through the chakra. Turning his hand to face the wall a gust of wind blasted out. He smiled and looked over to the boy to encourage him to try.[/col]
OoC Rules:
|
Sakyuma:XX[progress]40[/progress]

Suzume:X[progress]60[/progress]

Tetsushi:X[progress]40[/progress]

Kanmuri:X[progress]40[/progress]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Tetsushi's eyes widened with excitement as Damashi recognized the jutsu Shin's clone had demonstrated.

"Thermal Maw," he silently affirmed his own suspicions as he nodded in response to the flame-born clone's reassuring smile before standing up and taking a deep breath. "A basic technique for those with an affinity for fire, but . . . "

His mind wandered for a brief moment as he stared down at hands that were not his own--hands that he had to use to conjure and form his own chakra. As evident by his bumbling entry just moments earlier, he had yet to master basic gross motor skills, let alone the fine manual dexterity required for forming any of the hand signs.

"Here goes nothing," he halfheartedly announced as his hands went through the motions slowly at first.

"Dragon, Hare, Tiger; Dragon, Hare, Tiger; Dragon, Hare Tiger . . . " he mentally repeated as he continued performing the sequence and correcting even the slightest deviations from what the clone had shown him. "I think . . . I think I can do this!"

But as he began circulating the chakra through his body during the final iteration, he was not prepared to perform the jutsu as his instructor had shown; the flames crawled up his throat before smothering themselves in his mouth. The boy coughed up a bit of smoke and a few smoldering embers as he doubled over.

"Dammit!" he cursed under his breath as he punched the floor. "I'm sorry sensei; I should be more diligent in my efforts."

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kanmuri watched as his sensei took care of the foul smell that was slowly filling the classroom. Chikamatsu-sensei looked rather happy that there was another wind user in the classroom, but Kanmuri himself didn’t feel too accomplished. His face had an uninteresting look as he thought,

Although, something happened, my affinity for wind doesn’t even seem that strong. I wonder if he’ll actually change that.

Kanmuri’s attention was then diverted back to his instructor as Chikamatsu-sensei had created a tiny twister from a small spiral of wind in his palm. However, that display turned out to be a tease of what Kanmuri might be able to do in the future. For now, he was given the task of copying and, hopefully, performing.

Chikamatsu-sensei performed some hand seals before blasting out some wind at the wall. Upon being gestured to do the same, Kanmuri laughed and thought, I know my strengths. Ninjutsu isn’t one of them. He then sighed and tried copying the seals his sensei had performed. The seals he had seen were new to him, but he attempted them nonetheless.

First was the bird seal, Kanmuri tried copying it to the best of the ability, but his best obviously wasn't enough. Following that was the boar seal, which was more than easy to copy. The last of which was the Ram seal which...Well, Kanmuri tried his best, even if the seal was not even close to what it was supposed to look like.

Alright, it’s time. How bad can a few mistakes mess up this jutsu anyway? The young boy thought as he faced his palm toward the wall. Nothing was happening at all. Come on, chakra! Kanmuri thought as he closed his eyes hard and tensed his entire body up. Then immediately, wind was released. It just didn’t come out of the intended area. Kanmuri was propelled forward and landed flat on his face as wind came out of his butt.

His face was bright red, but fortunately for him, it was in the ground out of the sight of others. Feeling embarrassed, Kanmuri mumbled, “I’m never using ninjutsu again…”

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suzume's attention was jolted as she heard the voice in her head, and as odd as it was, she knew it was not her own. Looking around the area, she quickly looked to the clone, its expression telling her that it was the source of the voice. It unsettled her slightly, but she pressed that feeling down as she tried to focus on the task at hand. She was the oldest one here after all, this should be as easy as breathing for her. Suddenly, as the thread was about to leave, the memory of the seals flashed in her mind. In the moment, they were crystal clear, but they quickly faded as all memories do, into a vague patchwork of shapes.

She turned to look at him, "bird, dragon and hare." she repeated, trying to drown out the bits of chaos that were erupting around the room. It was hardly a conducive environment for learning in her eyes, but on the battlefield it would be much worse than what was transpiring in the classroom. Suzume adjusted her feet, the glass from the light above her cracking underneath her shoes with an unsettling crackle. She took a deep breath and looked down to her hand, making the seals one after the other. The process was not quick, not was it accurate, but it was as good as one would expect from a beginner.

She closed her eyes as she held the final seal and tried to concentrate. She was not sure what exactly what would happen, or what was supposed to happen, but she figured at least something would, but nothing did. Half a minute passed by before she opened her eyes and did the seals once more, but again nothing happened. Her chakra was plentiful and powerful, but it was like controlling the storms themselves. "I don't get it." she commented to the clone, before turning her attention over towards the teacher proper. "Nothing is happening." She appeared genuinely confused, doubly so since everyone else appeared to be having at least some level of success.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's clone watched closely as the boy seemed to take his time weaving the seals, which was odd because from what he sensed coming from the boy would tell a different story. Raising an eyebrow as the boy would cough up some smoke and embers, the clone would squat down to his knees as he patted the Tetsushi's back supportively. "No need to get angry. Let's try it again."</COLOR><i></i> The clone would work with him over and over until the jutsu was able to be produced successfully. It did not need to be mastered but it needed to be able to be used if the student would be able to make it through Shin's next test for the students. The other clone in the room was working with Suzume. Noticing how the environment may have been affecting her the young Yamanaka silently casted an illusion over her, causing the background noises to slowly fade away. Normally this would be a problem for ninja out in the world as their senses needed to be at full capacity to avoid stealthy opponents from taking advantage of them but it was apparent the young lightning girl needed some extra focus. The lightning clone would also work with her over and over until she was able to at least manifest some lightning in her hand, because just like her classmate she was gonna need it sooner rather than later. Finally the real Shin was working with Kanmuri who had some sort of success at manifesting the element, though in a very unique manner. Letting out a sigh the boy would extend a hand to his student to help him back up. "Let me help."<i></i> As he spoke the Medic would manifest ink chakra on his finger tip before poking the boy's palm. "Focus there and it should help."<i></i> Continuing to help him would cause the class to continue as it had been.

A while passed as the students would hopefully be able to manifest the jutsu, even if it wasn't near mastered, so the class could continue on. At this point the clones would dissipate and the young teacher would make his way back to the front of the room. "Okay class, now that he get the technical application of our affinities let's test out our practical uses."<i></i> As the boy spoke his words were being wrapped in a Genjutsu trance causing each child to lose sight of what was in the room, leaving only themselves and their sensei visible. As he continued to speak the children would begin to see different visions. To each of them whatever their hearts deemed home would appear, whether it be a certain house or perhaps a place with fond memories. The murmurs of the room would slowly fade as the sensei would also slowly begin to vanish from the vision of his students. "You will need to use what you learned today to defend yourself.."<i></i> Then their shadows would become visible standing just behind them. Each looking like dark versions of their own souls. A primitive scream would be unleashed as their elemental affinity would create and aura around them. Almost like attacking mindlessly the shadows would begin fighting their owners.

[OoC: The location you see is 100% up to you as well as the descriptors of your shadow. You have free reign of how the combat goes. Once you get 100% on your bar the fight will be resolved and you will be able to leave the class with rewards if you would like]
[MFT:534]
OoC Rules:
|Taking a strike off of everyone due to my tardiness, I apologize for my delay!
Sakyuma:<COLOR color="#FF0000">XX[progress]40[/progress]

Suzume:[progress]80[/progress]

Tetsushi:[progress]60[/progress]

Kanmuri:[progress]60[/progress]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[col3]
YZvVliC.jpg

Self​
|

vs​
|
pdWoBy5.jpg

Self​
[/col3]

Damashi blinked a few times as Shin's clone patted him on the back, the warmth from it feeling more emotional than elemental. Reassured that he could succeed, he took a few seconds to compose himself before standing back up and going through the motions once more. After a few more trials of coughing up smoke and embers, the boy finally managed to spew a small torrent of flames in the clone's face.

"Oh my!" he exclaimed before turning to his instructor. "I'm so sorry, Chikamatsu-sensei!" But as he was apologizing, Shin had already ceased the jutsu giving the clones life, eager to progress the lesson.

Damashi listened intently, at least until the room--no, reality itself--seemed to burn away into nothingness.

"This is . . . odd," his mind wondered in both panic and astonishment, the void-like fire slowly but surely engulfing him. "Must be an illusion; otherwise I'd be just ash by now."

In fact, the flame did not burn him at all; instead it only blinded and deafened him before dissipating in a lingering cloud of thick smoke, revealing a chilly forest that was all too familiar to him in his past life.

"Is this . . . Kumogakure!?" he doubted as he spun around, looking for his sensei. "He does know!"

Although the Ancient Forest had certainly not been his legal address, the heir to the Takayama Mining Company had forgone meditation and martial training within the cramped quarters of his estate in favor the of the demanding environment nature had to offer. In fact, between the day his parents had died in a cave in and the day he met the woman who became his widow, he spent more time outside the mansion, opting instead to live the life of a commoner just so he wouldn't lose touch with reality.

However, as a comfortably cool breeze whipped the smoke towards him in a bestial form, he knew all too well his grip on reality had already slacked as he barely dodged the manifesting shadow's opening attack. As it solidified with a deafening war cry, Damashi's eyes opened in realization as to what--or who--his opponent was.

"So, that's how it's going to be?" he thought as both his and his shadow's aura began to engulf each of them. Tetsushi's body grinned as he lifted his hand and challenged his opponent, who obliged with reckless abandon. The boy met himself--that is, him as a Kumo shinobi in his middle twenties--with a savage headbutt, cracking the strange skull it used as a helmet. Although it was strange to see himself as he originally was, he knew well enough that if Shin knew about his history in another life, he surely would know about the Sentama Outrage as well.

The question that bothered him as he exchanged blow after blow with his dark side, however, was just how Shin knew all this. Was he another Makaibatsu cultist, unaware of Father Soma's grasp over him? Was he just gifted with reading another person's soul?

Damashi didn't have to time to ponder the specifics as him and his dark side locked their hands together in a shoving match, one which the real him was losing ground.

"Give in to me!" the manifestation of his Outrage demanded as it forced him to his knees.

"No!" Damashi shouted as his aura flared up, granting him the strength needed to flip the shade over and throw it behind him. Before the beast within could scramble back to its feet, Damashi was already drilling his foot into its chest.

"I am greater than you alone!" he told it as he formed the hand seals he had been shown earlier. "You will do well to remember that"

And with those parting words, he exhaled a powerful burst of fire at his opponent, dissipating it into the ash from whence it came.

MFD: 649

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Despite receiving reassuring words from his sensei, Kanmuri had no faith in his ninjutsu abilities. He looked at the palm of his hands, closed his eyes, and sighed.

Why does it have to be ninjutsu? Why not genjutsu, or taijutsu even! The frustrated boy thought to himself.Kanmuri would then open his eyes unaware of the changes that took place.

“Looks like I’m back at this hell hole…”

Surrounding Kanmuri was hard, dead, dry, barren land that stretched for about 30 meters in all direction. Past his “home” was sand that stretched as far as the eye could see. There were tents, sticks that were stacked for fire, and some occasional patches of weed. The ground underneath his feet was extremely cracked and dry, and a snake slithered some distance away with the occasional hiss. This dreadful place was where Kanmuri was. This dreadful place was home.

Looking around, the eight year old’s eyebrows raised in confusion. He looked in several directions and ran for a while, but it was clear; no one was here. It was only him. Sucking his teeth in annoyance, Kanmuri’s face contorted to one of disgust as he thought, So these guys packed their bags and left huh? Dumb Kyojourans… Fueled with anger, Kanmuri yelled, “Who cares anyway! I’ll live and survive without you! It’s not like you guys have ever done anything for me anyway. You stupid Kyoujoran blockheads! Go on and DIE!”

Even though he yelled these words, Kanmuri didn’t feel satisfied--he didn’t feel happy. Although he hated the Kyoujoran and everything they did to him, he was angry that they left him. He didn’t care for them, but it was obvious that his anger was only a cover-up for his true feelings, sadness. They did numerous amounts of terrible things to him, but at this moment, he wanted to be with them. At this moment, Kanmuri was alone, and there was no one to hear him scream, or so he thought.

After the release of his anger, Kanmuri heard a stick behind him break, and upon hearing the stick break, Kanmuri’s heart sank. The taste in his mouth became similar to that of metal and his eyes bulged in fear. He hesitated to turn around as he thought. Oh no, no, no, no, NO! I thought they were all gone! What are they going to do to me now...What hell will I go through...What torture will I have to endure tonight…

Gulping, Kanmuri turned around expecting to meet a Kyoujoran elder, but right behind him was a black shadow that looked exactly like him in terms of the silhouette. However, there was something very different. Staring straight into the eyes of the shadow, Kanmuri saw nothing but darkness and a feeling of dread and death. Before Kanmuri could even think, the shadow like creature let loose and ear deafening screech that caused Kanmuri to fall to his knees and grabs his head while covering his ears. The pink haired boy could only see the feet of the creature which was surrounded in a gale of wind. That very foot would then swing at Kanmuri and shoot him plenty of feet away.

Skidding and tumbling across the ground, Kanmuri thought to himself, What the hell is that thing?! With the shrieking over, Kanmuri stumbled to get up as blood ran down his face. Raising his hand to his face, Kanmuri felt his face to find a gash the was oozing blood. Fear ran through Kanmuri’s veins, but Kanmuri was trembling with excitement. An awkward, open smile covered his face as Kanmuri’s legs were shaking, seemingly struggling to hold him.

Upon locking eyes with Kanmuri, the shadow creature let loose an extremely loud shriek once more and was surrounded with wind aura. Seeing this, Kanmuri’s awkward smile would turn into a grin, and Kanmuri would begin sprinting to the creature while thinking, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up! Upon getting into distance, the sakura-haired boy. Would bring out his Kunai which was hidden in his pocket and held it with a reverse grip, and slash down and diagonally at the shadow creature, but the creature would break into tiny little pieces to avoid the slash. Kanmuri would catch himself, but the creature would reappear behind him--no longer broken--and him hard in the ribs. Due to the hard hit, Kanmuri coughed out blood, but quickly switched the hand his kunai was in before slashing behind him, only to meet with air. The creature had once again broken itself, but within an instant, it was behind him once again shrieking and pushing him back with the sheer force of wind.

Regaining his footing, Kanmuri’s face was no longer covered with a regular grin but with a crazy one. The look in Kanmuri’s eyes did not resemble that of a human but that of a demonic animal. Kanmuri would then sprint and lunge at the shadow creature while giving off a feeling of terror and death. With all of his strength Kanmuri threw his kunai at the shadow, and following the pattern, the shadow creature would break itself once more, but this time, Kanmuri was prepared. With the wind gone and the creature in pieces, Kanmuri quickly weaved the hand seals that flashed in his head while saying. “NOW DIE!” He then unleashed a massive, wild gale of wind that caused the pieces of the shadow creature to scatter and, consequently, dissipate. In awe, Kanmuri then looked at his palm and said, “Wait a second...when did I get this-" before his surroundings began to blur

[MFT]: 937 words

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back