Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra and its Manipulation [Class]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: Short post via mobile but last post! Thank you all for joining my class!))

The cloudy reality would began to fade as the shadowy figures would dissipate. The real world would once again become visible but in front of the students would be the visible wreckage of their jutsu. Torn wood and shredded leaves from the strong gust of wind would be rivaled by the hot embers that accompanied the smoking scorch marks in the wooden floors and nearby wall. A chuckle would come from Shin's voice as the boy clapped his hands while sitting on the desk. A bright smile on his face showed how proud of each of his students he was. "Excellent! Way to go, all of you. Now what made this time different?<i></i> As he spoke the boy would push off of the desk to once again stand before his students.

He would wait to hear his students out before continuing with a smile. "Well with that this lesson is completed. I am proud of you all for showing this level of chakra control at such a quick rate! Class is dismissed"<i></i> Shin smiled as he gestured to the door. But then as he did a mental thought was sent to Tetsushi. "If you would please stay, I feel as if we need to talk."

((Make sure you claim your rewards for completing this class!))

OoC Rules:
  • [col]1.) So For this class there will be a three strike system. If you manage to get three strikes you will fail the class. Possibilities to receive strikes are listed below, but exceptional RP may also remove strikes. I want this to fun and easy!
    2.) A 72 hour window will exist between my posts. if you do not manage to post within my 72 hours you will receive a strike
    3.) Any rude OoC behavior will not be tolerated and will result in a strike.
    4.) Strikes may be earned ICly (in character)
    5.) If warranted new rules may apply
    6.) Finally a progress bar will be created for each student, once your bar is completely filled you have passed my class and you may exit and claim your rewards.
|Taking a strike off of everyone due to my tardiness, I apologize for my delay!
Suzume:X[progress]80[/progress]

Tetsushi:[progress]80[/progress]

Kanmuri:[progress]80[/progress]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Another cool breeze breathed some semblance of life into the ashen remains of his shadow; as though it wasn't going down alone, the shade covered him in a thick cloud before bursting into the same ethereal flames from before. The darker side of his persona--the manifestation of his Outrage--lingered for a moment longer as it forced him to the ground and roared in his face.

"No matter how much more you are compared to me, I will always be a part of you," the figure challenged Tetsushi's victory before smothering him with more flames. "You will do well to remember that!"

After the flames and the illusion faded away, Tetsushi quickly realized just how much destruction battling his inner demons had caused. Despite his sensei's praises, the boy doubted whether he had actually learned anything or not; violent outbursts had plagued the Sentama lineage for since before the days of Sentama Akumaru, and the mere notion of being compelled to perform such atrocities frightened Damashi.

"I thought I had something to prove . . . " Tetsushi's voice trailed off as he answered Shin, resigning to faux stoicism as the other students provided their answers. Then, as the instructor dismissed them, a mental message entered his mind, suggesting that there was something that would require some modicum of privacy.

As the other students started to file out of the classroom, Tetsushi would remain leaning against a charred section of wall with his arms folded against his chest. When the last of them exited, the boy would check the hallways in case any of them were being nosy; not that they would have any reason to be, but Damashi wasn't about to take any more chances. After he assured himself that the coast was clear, he pulled the door shut before his rugged mien relaxed into one both he and Shin would surely be comfortable with.

"I appreciate your discretion, Shin-sama," he addressed his instructor as though they were equals. "However, I must inquire just how exactly you know my true identity?"

MFT: 343
Class Rewards Noted

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As his vision began to blur and fade, the image of the classroom soon came back. It seemed like Kanmuri had been under a genjutsu, and after he remembered thinking about a genjutsu test, he chuckled and thought, Looks like I’m not ready for genjutsu tests after all.

The eight year old would turn his hand and examine the classroom, although there was a battle going on in the students’ heads, the effects of the ninjutsu was very real. Seeing Tetsushi’s side, Kanmuri would see burnt wood and scorch marks everywhere. The smell of sulfur also seemed to be spreading though the classroom. Kanmuri’s side, was not any better. Torn wood, shredded leaves and a chaotic mess was the result of his forceful gust of wind. Looking down at his hand, Kanmuri saw the ink mark in his palm that his sensei used as guidance. A smile would come on his face as he thought, “Looks like there is some use for ninjutsu after all.”

Upon hearing his sensei’s question, sakura-haired boy replied, “Because our lives were in danger, our bodies had no choice but to respond. The only way to get stronger is to always train with your life on the line, which is what your genjutsu imitated.”

With everything said and done, the class was over. Unless stopped, Kanmuri would head out of the evening class with the lesson learned in mind and a mad grin on his face. Improvement comes from life and death situations. Time to see just how rapidly this body can push itself then!

((Topic left unless stopped; Class rewards noted))

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Many minutes passed as Suzume tried, failed and tried again at the instruction of the clone. After a while she forgot that she was even talking to a construct, and would later ponder if the boy would even remember their conversations, given he was not the ne whom she was interacting with. For the time being, however, there was a large wall ahead of her and she kept smacking face first into it again and again. Eventually, the real teacher would dissipate the clones, and yet Suzume still had not been able to perform anything correctly, leaving the girl looking frustrated and exhausted from the repeated failures.

The teacher gave them their instructions and preceded to plunge their minds into that dark abyss. The classroom gave way to darkness and the darkness soon materialized into her room. The sudden shift caused Suzume to look around in confusion, her frustration momentarily forgotten as she inspected her room. Her mind lost its grip upon reality as it slowly started to accept that this place was indeed her room, attempting to piece together an explanation as to how she got there. The process was interrupted as she heard a quiet sniffle behind her. Suzume spun to see a girl half her height, her head bowed down as if she were crying.

Looking around to see that Shin was no where to be seen, she stepped forward and spoke up to the girl, trying to sound reassuring, "umm... are you okay?" The girl's face was covered by her long hair, but Suzume could hear muffled sniffled and whimpers coming from her. She reached out to touch the girl's shoulder to try and get her attention, but as soon as she made contact an ear piercing scream erupted from the girl. Suzume stumbled backwards from shock and the sheer force of it. Her leg caught on the edge of the bed and she tumbled backwards, landing hard on her backside as the shrill sound finally faded. The little girl was now looking up at her, her face still covered by shadow, but she could see a yellow glow under the shadowed mask and it was glaring hard into Suzume.

Suzume managed a confused and scared, "wha-," before the girl's hair lifted up, sparks shooting out from her body as it arced around the room. Fear coursed through Suzume as she scooted back from the girl, not knowing what was going on or what to do. The small girl screamed once more, her shrill voice lined with rage as she suddenly leaps into the air towards Suzume. Instinctively, Suzume shielded herself with her arms, but the attack never came. A few hesitant moments passed and she slowly opened her eyes and looked beyond her arms, to see that she was on her butt in the classroom once more, a chair nearby was toppled that she had tripped over and a desk had slid back a foot behind her as she had pressed against it.

She was shaking slightly as she pushed herself up to stand, looking around the classroom and the destruction that had been sent upon it be the other students. She supposed Shin had expected her to do the same, but once again she failed to live up to those explanations. When he addressed the class once more, she did not answer, not able to bring herself to speak and make herself more known that she already had. When he finally presented them the opportunity to depart, she hastily took it, feeling a welling in her eyes that she might not be able to contain for much longer. Suzume brushed herself off, bit her lip hard and gave the boy a silent bow before she turned and made her way to and out of the classroom, breaking into a run once she had turned a corner and was reasonably sure no one was around to see her shame.

[Departing unless stopped]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With a grin on his face Shin watched as his students would begin to once again become aware of their surroundings and answered his question, well all of them except Suzume. It became presently aware that she still needed much more aid in developing her skills, so Shin would take a mental note of this to relay that to the head dean so that she can receive further instructions. "Adrenaline. That beautiful chemical coursing through your veins helps you get your head out of what you are trying to do and allows you to complete tasks that you were once overthinking. Simple spars with your peers or even against your sensei's you will begin to experience sensations like this one and allows you to master your skills at a quicker rate. Once you get the general Idea down it just takes the practical application to stick it in your memory."<i></i> And with that his students would begin to file out of the room, all but Tetsushi.

Crossing his arms and closing his eyes the Yamanaka would let out a deep sigh. "It's not that I know who you are..."<i></i> His eyes opened slowly and staring intensely at the person who appeared to be an academy aged child. "I just know who you aren't. I can see your soul, or at least a fragment of it, and it does not reflect this body in which you are inhabiting. So I have to ask. Who are you and what are you doing here?"<i></i> As the Medic in Training spoke chakra would surge through his body. At this point in time he had no idea who this person was or whether or not their intent was to harm the children in the academy. He would find out regardless of the necessary steps and he would be damned before he allowed someone to harm on of his students. The blue in his eyes would softly pulse red as he could feel the presence of Kohana wanting to take control of his body. But for now he would do his best to keep her under wraps. Should his adrenaline push harder though he would lose control of his body and her soul would take over. He could feel her wrath seeping through as the seal upon his hand gained a slight shift of red chakra being emitted came from it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"So that is what I saw during the fight," he absently commented, unintentionally dodging Shin's question as he recalled the shadowy figure from the illusion--the same one that hovered over him, urging him to panic and strike out. Instead, Damashi returned his attention to his sensei. "That's also how you knew, at least to some extent."

Tetsushi's body motioned towards a nearby chair, as though he were in charge of the classroom. "I recommend that we both take a seat. If you must insist, then I shall entrust you with my convoluted origins." Regardless of if his instructor sat down or not, Tetsushi would do so himself before sighing.
The Story of Takayama Damashi said:
As you may already know, I'm not Oshiro Tetsushi . . . or at least I wasn't until several months or so ago. Before that, I was Takayama Damashi, proud Jounin of Kumogakure and one of the few remaining descendants of Sentama Akumaru. I had visited Kaze no Kuni a few years back; a group of private investors required my expertise in chakra-based technology to deal with your notorious sandworms, and, with my wife at home with a son on the way, I couldn't say no to that kind of income. That is, until some group of terrorists kidnapped me and forced me to work for them, threatening both my life and my family's should I fail to meet their demands.

I met their demands, alright; I met them with a fury not unknown to my Sentama brethren and I. They stood no chance against me, but, in the end, neither did I as I died in one final explosive attack. I had hoped that my sacrifice would spare my family from the weight of my sins.

I was wrong, though; the terrorists had somehow preserved my brain and implanted it in this child's body. I know not of who he was before his death, but I will honor his memory as best I can.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would follow the stranger's gesture and take a seat to listen to what he had to say. He was, after all, extremely curious and felt obligated to learn the truth. Interlocking his finger the boy rested his elbows on the desk he rested his mouth against his hands and listened. He listened as the boy confessed that he was actually a man named Damashi, a shinobi from Kumogakure. He would remain silent as he listened to his student speak, and once he finished the young medic would respond. "My condolences Damashi-san. I can't begin to understand what this is like for you, nor do I expect you to tell me every aspect of your situation. I just want you to know that I am here if you ever need me. Not only as a Sensei or Medic, but as a friend as well."<i></i> As Shin spoke he would move his hands to hand them face open, palms upward. From his hand black ink would swirl as the light would reflect varying colors. Greens, purples, and blues were all seen in the ink as it would slowly form a three dimensional flower. "There are some people in this world who may see you as a threat due to your situation. If you ever find yourself in a bad situation because of this and could use a helpful hand I will be there."<i></i> Pulling his hands apart the once large blossom would slowly condence in size and lose some of the pigmentation. "This is a special seal of my own design. There are 13 petals on here. If there is ever a time that you need me you can surge you chakra to this and think of me and I will know you are in need of assistance. If you would like to accept this I will need your hand."<i></i>

If Damashi would accept the seal the flower would be placed on his hand where the petals would open up causing he ink to dig into his skin like roots to establish the connection. Though it may seem slightly painful it would all be in Damashi's head as the seal would try and establish a mental connection. The petals would begin to lay flat and disappear into his skin's complexion until the flower was no longer visible.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back