Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra Control [Personal Training]

Shimizu Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A young, blue-haired boy stood in the middle of a backyard. Various kinds of materials littered the grass floor. Rocks, leaves, cloth, yarn, paper, and anything small that you can think of. He was reading a scroll about Chakra Control. The scroll listed a bunch of chakra control exercises appropriate for the boy's level.

"Anything that uses chakra is a chakra control exercise." his mother had told him back then. His mother had personally written the exercises that he was gonna attempt to master today. "You can use chakra to stick yourself to trees, water, and sand. But... Can you make them stick to you? This is a simpler, easier version of the tree climbing technique. Guide your chakra and will it to stick various kinds of materials against your skin." he read out loud from the scroll.

His eyes were marred with confusion, "Why do I need to do this when I could just climb the trees instead?" then he saw a warning letter below the scroll. "Warning! Uncontrolled discharges of chakra might blow you off instead of sticking you to a tree. Progress through the simpler exercises and you will soon climb trees using your chakra alone." Kaito sweatdropped. "Well that explains things. I guess I should get started on the exercises now." he rolled the scroll and laid it against a tree.

He picked up a piece of paper and placed it against his palms. He recalled the instructions from the scroll, "Guide my chakra... towards my palm... and will it to stick to the paper!" the paper crunched in response. He closed his eyes and rotated his palm until it faced the ground. He opened his eyes and lo and behold.

He saw the paper sticking to his palm, gravity not affecting it the least. His mouth curled into a wide grin and his eyes went wide. "Yatta! I did it!" he celebrated, proud that he had accomplished such a simple exercise.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back