Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Change in the Wind [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit behind the desk of the Hokage, he allowed his hands to go over paper work and knew full well that today he needed something from the Main Branch Sennin, a task and a favour both in equal measure but recently he had found Kenshin to be the man that he was having to rely on, though this path was his newest one, a sword on the belt as it sat in the normal Hokage robes, the newest bloodline flashed into it in those few seconds it was clear that he had been practising his skills and this blade wielding Hokage was the newest path.

Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to make sure that he was prepared for the meeting, as he had a file in front of him a Shinobi documentation and record of track and testing of that member since their time in leaf. Safe to say it was a file that was packed with information but still he was here to get the advice of someone else and he knew full well that he would have to ask and request the permission of someone, as he allowed the secretary to enter into the office she looked at him for a few minutes, never speaking and always allowing the Hokage to speak instead.

“I need you to find Kenshin and Yuki, I want both of them in my office please and can you inform them that it is an important matter”

With a swift nod she left the door open inviting them to enter when they arrived, before turning on her heels and walking away to do as requested.

[MFT:276]
[Kenshin Summoned]
[Yuki Summoned]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin received the summons quick enough. He decided that his sennin robes would be appropriate just encase if there was an issue. The last couple of meetings and summons had been... tense so it would be a good idea to show off his robes everyone now and again.

He would arrive and present himself as directed. The secretary let him in easily enough.

""I have been summoned? And i hope it is not a problem this time? No more problem students for me to train? By the way Nitish's training is going... poorly."

Kenshin would wait for the reply and if they were going to be joined by anyone else.

[topic joined]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki placed her hand on the door knob of her husbands office, she could hear voices on the other side of the door, it was a familiar voice it belonged to Kenshin the Sennin of the Main Branch. She twisted the knob and opened the door greeting the two males that waited for her beyond a smile, she placed her hand and rested it on the large bump that was once her slim stomach, she wasn't going to lie carrying a child was tiresome everything ached and she was either hungrier then a starving animal or feeling like her inside where being twisted to the point of nausea, but on the plus side there wasn't much longer that she had to endure it for. She walked over to the chair although it felt more like she was waddilng and took at seat at the front of Takeshi's desk.

"Hello Takeshi, this is a new one," She looked over the man that was in essence was her husband but wore a different face puzzled, even she had to admit that she was having trouble keeping track since he achieved the Renningan, she turned from him and looked at the other man in the room "Kenshin, it is good to see you it has been awhile." She smiled getting herself somewhat comfortable in the chair knowing that she wasn't going to be be until the thing that was inside her was out and she was back to her normal size rather then feeling like a hippo. "Your daughter has been restless today and I have forgotten what my feet look like, I am holding you responsible for this," She glared a little before smiling. "What was it that you needed me for?"

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to offer a seat to both in a few seconds, it seemed that he had everyone that he needed for this conversation and in a few seconds, he decided to get to the point, holding the folder of the profile of Yuki the ANBU Captain now over to Kenshin he gave pause allowing the man a few seconds to read the document in those few seconds. Knowing full well that he wants to give the Sennin a few moments to just allowing himself to study the full file.

“Give the file in front of you I would like to hear what position inside of your Branch someone with this record would be looking at, what their duties would be given there current condition, and what use they would be to yourself. I want you to explain to Yuki this as an offer of a fresh breeze of air, a change up and I want you to do this so that she can consider the options of joining the Main Branch.”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the chair he gave Kenshin all of the facts and wanted to see how the main would react to this, this time it was not a scolding, not a student that was coming to him with problems, it was someone that wanted to change things up, to help the village and Takeshi was trusting the most precious thing in the world to him in the hands of the Main Branch Sennin.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would bow his head towards Yuki.

"It is nice to see you again Lady Yuki." Kenshin would return to attention when Takeshi began to talk .

Kenshin would take the file and read through it. It was an impressive list of accomplishment and detailed. He slimmed as fast as he could.

"My Lady you are easily Jounin level if not Jounin with tenure. As for sub position I would see you as either part of the police force or part of the Hokage Guard. The Police force guards from threats internal and external while the Hokage guard is self explanatory and I imagine you are might inclined towards that. If you were in the police force I would more than likely assign you to Kitsune park as another member of that squad when Frost decides to attack. For Hokage Guard you are to be with Shinzo and myself at Takeshi's side and only move if we are needed elsewhere. What do you think Lady Yuki?" Kenshin would ask his grey eyes watching Yuki.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki grinned, it has been a long time since someone had called her Lady but as the wife of the Hokage she was a Lady it was just strange hearing it outside of the clan house. She sat forward a little her back aching as she did and the child inside her kick against her in protest, the Haku rubbed her stomach to claim it and pondered on the offer that was given.

"I would prefer to take a place in the Hokage Guard, not that I am doubting yours and Shinzo ability but I would sooner know that my husband was protected. With my time serving in the ABNU it think my skills would be best suited for that, unless you think I am suited else where Kenshin. I may be married to the Hokage but you are the Sennin, I would be happy to be put wherever you need me," She smiled at him shifting in her seat a little to get more comfortable. "I am sure that even give my current state I will be useful to you,"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to let Yuki and Kenshin have a conversation, it seemed that today he was going to be the conduit between the two of them in term sof conversation, it was for both of them to hash out he was just the one that would set up and organise the conversation, they had to follow it and see this talk be completed he would not stop that or hinder it he just listened in terms to the conversation. His mind wandering how much Kenshin had grown since he had become the Main Branch Sennin, he was happy about them on that one.

“So what is it going to be then you two, I am just here to sign off as is required for branch moves, but this matter needs to be settled between the two fo you on this.”

Takeshi would only say that on this subject, deciding to not allow any more to come out and just see what the conversation would end with. His eyes focused back and forth between Yuki and Kenshin as he looked at the stomach of Yuki a smile coming to his face as he knew that it was nearly time for their child to be born together, that was something that he was looking forward to, finally he would have an hair that was worthy of taking the clan over, one that would be taught and trained one that would be created properly. He wondered how much of this Yuki would be agreeing with.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensin would listen to Yuki. She was going to go Hokage guard. IT was not a surprise to himself.

"If that is what you decide then you are granted Jounin veteran status and member of the Hokage guard. Takeshi if you would be so kind." Kenshin would sign his own name in the document and write out the proposed transfer. "I remember you fighting a long while ago. You were good then and i imagine you are even better now. You ahve been given your standing orders then, even if you are not currently standing." Kenshin would allow a soft smile to grace his lips.

"WElcoem to the branch then Lady Yuki. Please, both you and Takeshi are welcome to my clan's dojo at any time for training or for a simple talk and refreshment. The doors are always open for you both. If that is all Lord Hokage. Lady Yuki."

And with this Kenshin would leave his duty fulfilled. He would be glad to have another jounin. At the moment his were spread a little thin and this would give Shinzo someone else to manage although Kenshin thought Yuki could look after herself.

[topic left unless stopped]
[Approval for branch switch into Jounin level Hokage Guard ]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female grinned and nodded at Kenshin as she watched him signed his name on the piece of paper, she was surprised by just how simple it had been, there was no having to prove herself or any underhand tactic it became clear to her that life outside of the ANBU was going to take a little getting used to.

"Thank you for having me Kenshin and thank you for the offer, once I am back to my old self I will take you up on it" She got to her feet standing slowly from the chair "Now if you excuse me Takeshi but I am going to head back to the Clan House and get some rest, your daughter has been taking offence to me sleeping of late," She walked behind the desk and placing a soft kiss on the males cheek, she knew that it wasn't her husband face but he was in there somewhere so the sentiment was the same. Yuki turned and left the office holding her back a little as she did, she waved and closed the door leaving the Hokage alone in his office once more.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself listened to the conversations in those few moments, it seemed that everyone was getting to do a task and he knew full well that they still had a fair bit of work to do. Yuki would have to adjust to her new role and quickly even he knew that, with war approaching they would have to make sure that they where on top of there game. He allowed himself a few moments before sighing to himself and smiling, leaning back on his chair he allowed himself to look at the document before signing off on it. Another task for the day had been completed.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back