Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chaos of the Night [Requesting Entrance]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Maw of Barnyx : 7:45PM​

It was no difficult task for Kagemaru to pick up Zenichi's trail. Soon after leaving the dojo, he'd already found the signs of a struggle. He'd known that the boy was interested in the tournament that was to be held at the dojo so it was a simple guess that he'd left to fight his opponent. However, why he didn't return was the true cause for concern. A fight taking place so close to the dojo and yet this trail of blood that Kagemaru had found leading all the way to this location which was indeed a trek in its own right. It'd taken Kage roughly 10 minutes to reach this point. From what he could tell the blood was Zenichi's. There was chakra emanating from it though it was fading away as time passed which is why Kagemaru was now in a hurry. He hadn't cast chakra sense on Zenichi so if this trail of blood literally ran cold, he'd be searching for a grain of sand in a sand box. Once he arrived to what he now assumed was the entrance to the hidden sand village, Kage's mind began to buzz with possible reasons why Zen would be here though he'd hoped the boy simply lost his way. Even though that possibility was hardly the best excuse given the location of the fight that was had and the distance that this place was so it was far more likely that he was either taken here, or came here of his own volition.

As Kagemaru neared, he assumed this place had entry protocols similar to that of Leaf City. Still wearing his blindfold, and the sleevless shirt along with his cargo shorts and combat boots, Kagemaru waited for someone to greet him before attempting to enter this place. He could already see several hundred meters ahead and could tell that Zenichi passed through here.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though Kagemaru was in a hurry, he was made to wait for some time before at last someone came to greet him. It seemed as if all of his ANBU had gone on vacation or some such. Slithering out of the shadows with his heavy dark cloak around his body concealing his form, Mikaboshi made a mental note to begin the search for suitable candidates once more. The rank of ANBU was one that came with certain... risks and because of that it was the position within the village which saw the highest death toll. It seemed like every foolish murderer or mad person wished to shuffle off an ANBU their mortal coil to prove their strength. Even so, Mikaboshi allowed himself a moment to consider the possibility for a re-certification exam for the current members of the corps as he regarded the newcomer to the gates of Sand.

"Name yourself and state your business." Demanded the Sennin with a casual level of volume. With his mind partially occupied by thoughts of the status of his agents he had little interest in engaging in the usual games he did with visitors to his gates. He simply wished this one sent away or passed through so he might be on with his busy schedule.

[Sorry for the wait my friend.]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Maw of Barnyx : 7:57PM​

Almost 15 minutes had passed before any of the bodies that watched the gates made a move to his position. He didn't want to cause an international incident by forcing himself in so he decided to calm himself and wait to be allowed in. He'd noticed the form coming from the shadows and was relieved that finally someone had decided to see him. And what a person this was. Kagemaru assumed it was someone with high standing in the village due to the intensity of his chakra. Kagemaru could see it clearly. Nothing was hidden from his eyes even though he hid his from the world with a blindfold that was an aesthetic tool for him.

Kagemaru. I'm searching for a Leaf shinobi that's been through here. His name is Zenichi and he has more then likely been wounded. He left while I was pre-occupied with Toraono Kuro and I've tracked his trail here. I'd like to be allowed in to bring him back as he is woefully out of line. I'm his squad leader. The rest of my squad is waiting at the Toraono Dojo for our return. Kagemaru felt that it best to be straight forward with this man. Even from behind the mask Kagemaru could see the look of a serious face. Though their chakra intensity was similar in magnitude, Kage wouldn't be attempting to assert any type of dominance and proper manners seemed the better of his options if he wanted to gain access into the Sand village in order to retrieve his AWOL squad mate.

edit:
Ooc said:
In case there is an issue... I've got the Hakumei Byakugan so he pretty much see's everything in every direction. Thats why I mentioned your facial expression though if you'd prefer me to not say what your facial expression was (or I was wrong) just let me know and I'll edit accordingly. Your RP just seemed to feel like Mika was being serious.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ginjiro had been making his way through the nighttime desert for a long time now. He'd lost his teacher's trail a couple times, but he'd always found it again soon enough. His sensei's trail was accompanied by a steady stream of dried blood, which the young boy could only assume was his teammate's. Following the trail closely, it didn't take the young puppeteer long to find a cavern that led underground. The trail led there, with his sensei standing right outside the entrance with another figure. Ginjiro was sure that his sensei had seen the boy approaching from a mile away, and at this point the man was probably all kinds of furious. Ginjiro was going to have a tough time explaining that the man known as Enzan had left before Ginjiro could intercept him. Calming himself, Ginjiro prepared for the worst. As he headed towards the mouth of the cavern, Ginjiro began to see what the situation over here was. It seemed as if his sensei had found the entrance to Sunagakure, and this hooded man was a guard. The two adults in front of him were dressed in mostly black each, the colors of those who wished to be hidden. In comparison, Ginjiro's black shirt, purple cargo pants, beige belt pouch and backpack suggested that he was more along the lines of a student. Someone with no instinct to kill. Putting those thoughts out of his head, Ginjiro walked up to his sensei. All the while, he tried to avoid the man's gaze, as if he knew that he was angry before anything had happened. "I'm sorry Kagemaru-sensei, but he wasn't there. Dra syh hysat Ahwyh ryt mavd." Ginjiro had added in that last bit in Fuego, the native language of the Land of Fire, so that it could be kept private between the two of them. Ginjiro awaited whatever punishment his sensei had in store for him.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, so the young man was a Leaf ninja.

"Fascinating." His bored tone lifting somewhat. Even though Zenichi had been clearly injured, could he have had other business in the village? If his injury had been a ploy to gain access to the village and spy on them, Mikaboshi had to admit that having others come seeking him for his disobedience was a competent attempt at deflecting suspicion. It was easy to believe that a young man facing one of his first injuries could lose his composure and flee to the nearest source of medical aid. If that was the case, could he really afford to simply give Zenichi back to them without knowing what the child had learned? Though realistically it wasn't as if Sand had very many secrets to hide which were in places that a child like Zenichi could get to. Nothing that Mikaboshi cared about, anyway. Mission operations and such were locked away within the Keystone Prime and Obsidian Palace respectively and the Sennin questioned if Zenichi would even be able to survive the climate in the Palace anyway. "I've seen your Zenichi. He ventured into my village seeking medical aid for his wounds. You will likely find him at the medical complex."

There was a piece of him which wished to demand a trade of information from Kagemaru as he had from Zenichi but he wasn't dealing with a lone traveler anymore. This was a representative of the Leaf Village and while he did not much care what they thought of him or his village, he knew that Sousuke would disapprove of him intentionally antagonizing a group of ninja from another village. His pact terms did not explicitly prohibit him from doing things that he knew Sousuke would disapprove of; after all he knew Sousuke would certainly disagree with some of the less savory experiments he had been conducting in the depths of the Obsidian Palace but the pact did require him to consider the village's best interests as well. And starting a disagreement with Leaf shinobi over nothing did not fall into the category of protecting anything's best interests. Especially not when the intelligence that Zenichi might have potentially gathered on them was likely low at best if he proved to be a spy.

"Head straight into the village. If he is not still within the medical area, you will almost certainly find someone there who has seen him further." Mikaboshi explained blithely, returning to thoughts elsewhere from the gates. "If you should require further assistance, you can find that at the largest central tower. Do mind your manners while here."

[Access Granted]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tuesday : The Maw of Barnyx : 8:00PM​

Kagemaru had indeed seen Ginjiro coming from far off and his assumption was that something had gone wrong. But he believed that Ginjiro wouldn't have left without good reason so he would simply ask him what happened soon as he was done with the gate guard.

Thanks for your help. Wounded or not, he should have known that the Toraono Dojo had plenty of resources if he needed medical attention. To wander so far away from there and away from his squad is idiotic at best. We'll be off now. It seems my subordinate Ginjiro had trouble following his orders as well. Kagemaru was constantly being reminded why he preferred to work alone. More and more annoyances continued to crop up. But they were granted entrance into the village and it was fairly painless so he wouldn't waste any more time. As Ginjiro caught up to Kage, he confirmed the suspicion that he'd had earlier. Umashi had left shortly after Kagemaru had left and as such Ginjiro had the choice of remaining with Akujin or coming to find Kage. Each decision had its own merits and faults so he couldn't blame him for making the one to come with his sensei. It was more then likely safer to travel with Kagemaru then it was to remain in a building surrounded by people who could potentially be enemies. Ginjiro's decision was sound so Kage would respect it.

Its fine. If it had been me, I'd probably have done something similar. But for now, lets hurry up and catch Zenichi. And be on the look out for any messages. I don't know how to work a telegram machine so you're in charge of that for now. He didn't like having to rely on Ginjiro for that. Not that Ginjiro was a bad subordinate, but because he prided himself on being self sufficient and needing to rely on Ginjiro to receive and send messages via telegram was a stunt on his ethics. Regardless, the time for them to enter the Sand village was now. Kagemaru would wave to Ginjiro for him to follow him.

Be on your guard. This is not the Hidden Leaf so take care not to upset anyone. We are guests and must follow their rules. International incidents aren't on the agenda for tonight. With that said, he began his entry into the hidden Sand village.

[Marked]
WC: 402

[Topic Left]
[Village Entered]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the boy listened to his teacher speak, some of the unease that he had before began to dissipate. It seemed as if his teacher supported the actions that he'd taken, even going so far as to say that he would have done something similar in Ginjiro's situation. That definitely made Ginjiro feel better, and even gave him the confidence to smile again. He was back to his normal self. "Right." As they continued, Kagemaru-sensei told him that it was now his job to keep up with the telegraphs that could possibly be flying around. Ginjiro would start to bring out the portable telegraph machine that Sashi-sama had given him. He would keep his eyes on it, trying to make sure that if it began to function that he would be able to intercept it. Nodding to his teacher, Ginjiro began to walk beside him as they were on their way. "You can count on me, Kagemaru-sensei. I'll be sure to take care of anything you need in that regard." The last thing his teacher had to mention, regarding the need to be civil and polite while within this foreign land, rang quite loudly in Ginjiro's mind. The young child understood how serious this was, and knew that he was representing not only himself but all of Leaf City with this. He had to make his city proud. "Understood, Kagemaru-sensei. I'll be sure to represent Leaf City well." And with that, they began their trek into the village hidden underneath the deserts. Every second he was in here, he would be taking notes.

[ooc]
Marked for Training.
Entering Village with Kagemaru.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back