Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Check up [Requesting med nin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa appeared at the hospital with a step out of the darkness, the moon hidden tonight under, seemingly appropriate, clouds. Her cane would be the first sounds of her arriving, clunking against the floor followed slightly by the light sounds of her feet.

She had decided for a medical check up, especially on her foot, which had seemed to be causing her more pain, to her utter irritation. There was too much to do and not enough time to do it. Still, she was used to getting checks in Mist and now she was way past due for her next check up. Thankfully, she had saved all of her records from the freezing of Mist, so the doctors would not be going in blind.

"I would like to speak to a med nin in private please." Masa would say after reaching the front desk.

Masa would head to a nearby chair and wait patiently, her cane resting across her lap.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The dreads seemed fluffy due to the moisture of the night. The hair was dark, almost black, each flew in the wind as he walked with a brisk pace down the hallway. His beeper had gone off while he was reading through notes in the attic in his down time. His white lab coat hung across his white training kimono with his black sandals, black socks and white pants. His coat was closed at the waist. Reaching the backside of the front desk he leaned on the counter and was told a woman had requested a Med-nin. His eyebrows raised and asked further for more information, but there was none to be given.

He was told which room had been given to the appointment and he walked over to the waiting room and peaked his head out to get a glimpse of the patient. She seemed relatively old, not too old, she was wielding a cane, either out of necessity or as a joke. He assumed the first.

Stepping out to let her spot him he coughed for her attention, he leaned forward to eye her as his heavy dreadlocks slid from behind his shoulders to pointing downwards.
"Greetings Miss, welcome the Aesculapium. You requested a Med-nin to attend to you?"<i></i> He asked in a calm voice, his demeanor was calm but aware. He hadn't seen her before, he wasn't sure if she was in any of the journals, but hopefully he'd be able to gather up some intel. She may be another Shinobi. Definitely not a Cloud-nin so he kept his eyes aware and his senses in tune with her movements and breathing.
He would lean back up standing straight, "Please follow me."<i></i> He would begin walking at a slower pace than normal to the doors leading to a long hallway, and into a small check-up room numberd '8C' The room was brightly lit and had a large comfortable bed able to be settled up as an enlarged chair and three smaller office chairs, and a counter with a sink and few cabinets. A simple room that smelled of a light cleaning chlorine.

He directed her to one of the chairs that he would stand behind and pushing it lightly towards her, after which he would take a step over to the counter and would lean himself up against.
"So tell me, what do you need?"<i></i> He would rest his arms at his sides upon the counter in a comfortable manner. He didn't want to give her a bad impression of the protocols and try to simulate the message in body language "I'm cool, don't worry.."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa would take note of the shinobi. He seemed capable enough. No need to worry. She would nod at his question and follow shortly, her cane making a dull

Clunk

Clunk

Clunk

They would arrive at the room and she would sit in the chair provided. She would note his body language but decided to make things simple by getting right to the point. She needed her check up and this medical ninja would do. From the insides of her black kimono, Masa would pull out a small file. She would place the file on the counter and slide it over until it faced the medical ninja.

" My name is Kasumi Masa. I am here for a check up. I hail from Mist, which is why your staff knows nothing about me. The file before you tells you the relevant information you need to check my left ankle and foot, which has been bothering me more as of late. The injury happened during a mission a long time ago. The medical ninja of Mist could never heal it fully ,which affected my duties, I assure you. I was hoping To get a scan and see what is wrong." Masa would say, lifting her kimono to show off her left, pale leg.

[ooc: Do what you like but the only thing you can do is lessen the pain. Cannot cute]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Little miss Mirame was on nurse duty this night, and she had been told by the Med-Nin in charge of the nurse's office to head to room 8C and aid whomever was in there as part of her MiT training. The young girl smiled and left the office and with a light brisk pace she made her way to the room. Tonight's nurses wore a cute white blouse with puffy sleeves and a short white skirt. She also was wearing white stockings that ran up to mid thigh with shiny black slippers. On top of her blouse and skirt she wore a black apron and on top of her head she wore a little nurse's hat. All in all it looked more like a costume than a uniform but that's what the man in the office told her to wear tonight.as she approached the room she stopped before she would be visible though the doorway. Taking a deep breath and fixing her pig tails, Mira stepped into the room with a smile on her face.

"Hello Keiji! I'll be your nurse tonight. Is there anything that I need to go I retrieve for you?"

The girl turned to look at the woman. She curtseyed at her and lowered her head slightly.

"Hello Madam, I am Hyuuga Mirame. It's nice to make your aquantance."

[edit: a white blouse... not blood... my bad.]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking over the document he was handed his eyes went through the written material as he made mental notes.

Okay, this document looks funky.. Kasumi.. Masa.. There's not a lot tests and it's practically just scribbles. Blood sample doesn't tell me a lot.. Perhaps her vitamin levels are low? They didn't take any samples of her is it the bone marrow? Perhaps a brain cell malfunction.. No, it might be a funky signal from the brain to the foot, so it doesn't receive the amount of blood or minerals it needs to function.. Maybe.. Aarr what's this squiggly line here?
He was so caught up into his reading he didn't notice his highly inappropriately erotically dressed Medical student walked into the room and was addressing him, he simply assumed a nurse walked in, but hardly recognized it was his student, or what she was wearing. The old geezer in the locker room might have been pulling a prank. But it was inconsequential for the work that awaited both of them.
Ch.. Cha.. Chakra burns? Huh? But.. That should be easy enough to treat by itself.. What is this other part?.. Inner? Sinew damage, oh yeah that's not gonna be able to do much about.. But what if.. Hmm..
"TESTS!"<i></i> he exclaimed suddenly as he lowered the paper and raised a clenched fist towards the sky. Looking at her with a serious glare he pointed at her. "We must do tests!"<i></i> Putting the paper on the counter again as he continued looking at his new subject. "Some of the information in there is completely baffling and weird, you'd almost think their technology and medical system is archaic at best.. But they had a few good pointers in their research, according to this you have.."<i></i> He paused as in the corner of his eye he saw he students standing and awaiting orders, dressed in what could mildly be referenced as a fetishist dream outfit. "Ah! Hey Mirame-chan, uhh-"<i></i> trying to keep his composure and acting normal in the circumstance like it was practically normal that nurses wore such outfits at their hospitals "Thanks for dropping by, I'll get to you in a minute.."<i></i> he returned his gaze to the patient promptly hoping the sight of her wasn't too disrupting.
"In any case, according to your documents you're suffering from a kind of chakra burn inside of the sinew inside of your foot. They are rare, but they happen. Mostly in those attuned to chakra, either from combat or from misuse of chakra, either untrained or experimental accidents."<i></i> He didn't want to frighten her for realizing it so quickly. And he simply kept his composure and remained serious with his glare.
"There isn't much to do about these kinds of things other than try to keep the pain to a minimum and hope for someone to come up with a medical jutsu that is capable of healing it. But I'd like to conduct a few tests still though if you would permit it. Firstly we would do a few blood tests and a Chakra, and CT scan of your foot to assess the extent of the damage to administer the right dosage of medicine and chakra for your specific case.."<i></i>

He turned to Mirame and as he turned his head to Masa concluded "With your permission I will ask Mirame here to get an appointment to the Chakra scanner and the CT scanner, don't worry about waiting times, these late nights we don't have a lot, so it should only be a few minutes.. Meanwhile I would start by taking a few blood samples.. Once we're done I will need a little while to check the results and then we'll find the right dosage of medicine and chakra, plus you'll have an updated medical journal to take with you.. Does that sound alright with you Ms. Kasumi?"<i></i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa would watch a new person enter. Apparently, this was the nurse. Good. Two heads are better than one.

"The name is Kasumi Masa. Very nice to meet you." Masa would say dipping her head slightly.

Then the medical ninja went on a little rant, which was only disrupted she he realized that his nurse was provocatively dressed. He spoke of chakra burn, something she had heard before. She was not surprised. The person that ambused her used some sort of ninjutsu. She had, however, returned the favor the only difference is that the bandit had not survived. Decapitation tends to lead to death after all.

The discussion quickly went to about what he wanted to do to her medically speaking. Masa saw no harm in this.

"I do not mind at all. I would like the updated records very much. Just tell me where I need to be and I will follow This is not my first doctor visit after all." Masa would say, hding a smile from how distracted Keji seemed to be. Masa had not problem with the nurse dressing as she did. It was not Masa's style but she was young. She would learn the hardships of the world soon enough, but for now let her enjoy the world around her, including harassing her elder's sense of proper attire.

Masa would follow the instructions given to her so long as they were medically relevant.

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miss Masa seemed to be a lovely lady. She spoke with a nice demeanor that made Mirame almost forget that she was on duty, but as soon as she smiled at the woman her sensei's rant brought her back down to earth. She listened closely as to not miss anything that Keiji-Sensei was saying. The young girl blushed at her sensei's reaction when he saw her; she knew what she was wearing wasn't the correct uniform but the man had forced her to wear it. By now Mira's face was a settle pink, most likely the same pink as a sakura blossom, but she was embarrassed.

Mirame listened closely to her sensei and she picked up a near by clipboard that was commonly used for tedious reports the MiT's had to fill out while on nurse duty. The girl scribbled down a few things and nodded before heading to the door. She needed to head to the testing facilities to check to see if the Chakra Scanner and the CT scanning rooms were empty. As she approached the doorway to the hallway she turned her head slightly to face Keiji and Masa.

"I will be back in a second to see if those rooms are good for a walk-in use. I don't think anyone is scheduled for now, but you can be sure around here."

The girl chuckled before leaving the room and walking down the hallway to the respective testing wing of the Aesculapium.

((I'll have Mira return after Keiji's and Masa's next post.))

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Understood. Mirame, will you go to the desk and get an appointment for Ms. Kasumi? On your way back grab a few juice bottles from the cafeteria, Ms. Kasumi will need some sugar after we're done taking her blood sample."<i></i> He looked across the room and began finding the necessary equipment, an airpump with a wrap-around for the arm, needles, and a plastic vials for the blood samples, each with a blank white notes on them. Placing a pen from his front lab coat. He set everything needed for few tests he had in mind.

Expecting Mirame to make her departure asap he sat down on one of the office chairs in the room with wheels. "Ms. Kasumi, I would like to ask you to pull up your sleeve and allow me to draw a little blood sample. When we're done, I will need get back your stamina and then lie down on the bed, so we can conduct the last tests before the scan."<i></i>

[Just RP me, plicking the needle in and taking 3-4 blood samples, presumably making you wheezy until you get some sugar to refill your stamina]
[OOC: Sry about the delay. I will be gone from today until Monday due to me going to a convention, I apologize!]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry for the massive delay. Grad school+Attending a wedding+family issues= lolz busy]

Masa watched the two interact and that it was fun. Masa remembered times like this back in Mist. It was similar to this except less demons. Every place had less demons than Mist, a blessing really.

The nurse left and Masa was instructed to lift up her sleeve. Nothing says "welcome to the doctor's office" quite like getting your blood drawn. She obliged the doctor and lifted u[ her sleeve, in which he graciously stabbed her and withdrew a few vials of blood. Masa knew the side effects so she was not surprised she she was a tired after the whole ordeal. Indeed, juice is what she needed, so she hoped the nurse would hurry back soon. Still, she was in company and was expected to maintain some civility. Then again, she had been able to talk even when in actual pain before. Granted, it was usually to mock an enemy before their untimely death, but the same principle allies.

"If you would humor me, how long have you been here in Cloud? Is it always so, forgive the pun, cloudy? My village of Mist, there was mist everywhere. I wonder if the same is true of the other villages? I guess they had to get their name from somewhere, so I guess they picked the thing that was most obvious." Masa would say, laughing a little. Yes she needed that juice.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Heh, yeah, unfortunately so, Kumogakure as it is originally titled used to be covered by massive clouds, like a thick fog where you couldn't see further than your own arm reach, near impossible to traverse through the mountain passes and ranges without a guide.. According to the history books it was like that for several generations making Kumo a truly hidden village.. These days the clouds have cleared ever so slightly making it a much easier path to take, as you would know, not being a Kumo citizen."<i></i> he looked up at her with a smile as he placed a piece of cotton followed with a band aid on the pricked area.

Then leaning back in the chair as he awaited his Medical Student to return he continued.
"All my life I've been a kumo-nin. Joined the academy at the youngest age possible because of my family, it being a family profession. Not like that matters anymore though."<i></i> His eyes shifted to the corner of the room for a few seconds as his mind wandered off to his past. "These past few years and during most of my life Kumogakure has been bustling and grown at least twice-fold due to the pathway becoming easier and safer to traverse, whether that's a good or a bad thing, remains to be seen. For the moment it's at least become more exciting, or so I'm told, but at same time a lot of troublesome with all the foreigners wandering about, no insult meant, naturally.."<i></i>

He hoped that he wouldn't find himself starting to talk further at risk of saying something stupid, he wasn't the best to discuss politics, he usually spoke out of league or just ended up insulting the wrong people, or so he at least suspected in the last few occasions he had to speak with figureheads or big authority figures above himself.. His eyes shifted towards the door in which his he hoped to see Mirame standing, ready with juice and an appointment.

[OOC: Just wanted to get the conversation going, you go ahead and post next, Mirame!]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC

Apologies. I am leaving this thread due to inactivity. I am going to start the process of of retiring Masa and bring out my new character.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back