Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chikamatsu Arboretum: The Birth of an Overseer [private/clan]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sun was starting it's descent on the horizon of the arid landscape. The heat of the day was fading away and the frigid cold would slowly begin to claim the desert for the night was the unfriendly companion of Suna's sun. The sound of the bustling businesses near and within the Suna Residences would slowly begin to whither away as the townsfolk would began to lumber their way home with their wares. The chakra infused crystals which powered Sunagakure would slowly begin to emit light on the poles that lined the streets underneath the starry sky. The sound of these lighting emitting crystals was very faint but a close ear could hear the slight hum as the chakra dispersal was being regulated. From the distance howls could be heard from the local sand wolves, which before the great departure from the underground dwellings would cause a sense of unease as it meant they were coming to attack. Life has changed drastically over the years, and this statement is no less true for a young Chikamatsu boy.

Chikamatsu Shin, a young man who has shown promise since his youth, was walking through the beautiful district in which his family lived. Golden hair and aqua eyes set him apart from most of his fellow Sunans but they embrassed his traits with open arms. The Chikamatsu Clan dates back to the first men and many of the great accomplishments Suna and the Sunahoshi accomplished were partly in thanks to the contributions that the Chikamatsu provided. Sunahoshi Noh gave great trust in the clan in the earliest of days as they helped with the construction and staffing of the Caudicus Tower. Even the Chikamatsu Arboretum was thanks to the Sunahoshi as the great leader Sunahoshi Akina blessed them with the opportunity and supplies to build such a magnificent structure that has survived so many years and the Diamond Maelstrom. Within it's doors laid the greatest secrets of the Chikamatsu Clan, and the source of their strength.

Stopping before the large glass structure Shin would take a deep breath. It has been years since he stepped foot inside of this magnificent green house. He knew that it would be very different thanks to the ever changing life that was held within. Press g against the door the young man could instantly smell the freshness of the flowers as the greater interior pressure pressed the fresh humid air out to the arid surroundings. A soft smile came to his face at the scent of pollen and nectar. As he entered he could see the small glowing insects that pollinated many of the flowers fluttering through the hanging mosses and ivys. Fluorescent green butterflies and moths fluttered lightly through the air as a Chikamatsu insect keeper was working on the pollination of the small plants. Her golden hair was pulled back with a pin that held the clan's six petal crest. She nodded at the young man and gave him a slight bow as she knew exactly why he was there at this time of night. Walking pass the giant oak which rested in the first room of the greenhouse Shin would reach out and rub his fingers across the lichen that was growing on the great tree's bark.

He knew that this would be the last time he could see the world as he does now. Things were about to be changed forever. Walking through the varying country themed rooms Shin made his way to the back corner which smelled of death. These carnivous plants were there as deterrents from the regular Sunan from coming to close to this area. Raising his hand to place and empty palm onto the wall six flower petals would begin to flutter around his and before entering tiny crevices in the wall which would cause a loud click as the internal locking mechanism came loose to allow his entry. Pushing the door open the smell of death was completely overpowered as a sweet honey scent filled the Chikamatsu Arboretum. Hollowed steps would echo as Shin descended down the steps on the inner sanctum of the clan's prized home.

At the bottom of the steps Shin would be welcomed by a few of the elders in the clan. Each wearing a dark green robe with the six petal marker gilded in gold on their backs. He stopped there as he would have to completely disrobe before entering the dwelling of the Yurei Orchid. Stepping slowly opening the door a plume of mist came from the bottom seal as the room was tempered to fit only to maintain the life of the sacred flower. Stepping inside the young man's breath became visible. It was frigid in this sterile steal room. No visible signs of life with the single exception of a single glowing blue bloom that rested in the center, the legendary Yurei Orchid of the Chikamatsu Clan.

Letting out a sigh Shin prepared himself for this. Stepping up to the orchid he could see five shadowy figured begin to form around the orchid facing him. As he approached the form directly in front of him began to show it's true form. His sister stood before him, just as exposed and defenseless as he, but on her face was a soft smile for the first time since their initial meeting so many years ago. She, and the four other forms, all reached out and laid a soft touch to one of the six opened petals of the bloom. A single blue petal remained, and Shin could feel the power of the Yurei Orchid calling to him. Tears began to dwell in his eyes as he knew his life was over. He knew that from here on out he would have to not think of himself, or think as himself, but as the clan as a whole. With streams of salt water dripping from his eyes the innocent child reached out and placed but a single finger on the flower.

His blue eyes began to glow as vibrant as the flower's petals as it's chakra surged through his veins. He could feel the screaming thoughts of all those within the village as his Yamanaka blood began to boil within his body. Visible strands of pure chakra became visible throughout the inner sanctum as the boy's mind began to lash out causing his linking jutsu to amplify itself. Clenching onto his temples the young man dropped to his knees and let out a scream. The pulsating chakra was placing so much pressure onto his body that he was afraid it would break him.

A blink of his eyes and he was outside of his body. Staring at his body on the ground screaming Shin raised his hand to see a feminine one before him. He could feel his long hair brushing against his waist. He touched his face and it too was different. Smooth and there was no rough stubble from the morning's shave growing back in. He looked down and could see a female's body. He looked around and could see two shadowy forms on his right and two more on his left. He then realized what happened. He was looking through Kohana's eyes instead of his own. He could feel her body materializing and the power of the Yurei Orchid was creating the first member of the Inner Circle from the soul that swelled within the boy's body. He could feel her body hardening from pure chakra and could even see her once translucent form become opaque.

Another blink and he could see both the floor underneath himself and his body kneeling on the ground. The pain softened as a searing pain took to his back. Just between his shoulder blades began to glow the six petal form of the Yurei Orchid Seal. This mark was the seal that bore proof of the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan. A deep black mark, similar to a tattoo would form. Black chains would also begin to form around his hands as another seal was already on his body and they, for this moment, became visible.

Two of the petals would remain deep black as the other four would begin to take the blue color of the flower that was once in front of him marking that he still needed to find 4 more members of the Inner Circle. He could feel the wearing pain now on Kohana's body as the same symbol would form on her back, but as a light grey form with a single deep blue petal. She was marked as the first member of the collective mind of the clan's leaders.

As the pain finished the Overseer could now see and feel what Shin and Kohana once could separately. They could see through each other's eyes at all times and could feel what each other felt at any given moment. Their minds were permanently connected and nothing could break the power of their seal. Though Shin was the one who and through the trial, they now hand a sense that they were not only Shin and Kohana anymore, but something more. Raising to his feet the male twin would look at himself and his sister. A smile took their faces as they turned to face the door. Letting out soft sighs they walked to the door where they were greeted by the elders.

Astonished to see a second being with the Overseer they instantly recognized the young woman as she favoured their mother greatly. Bowing before them the elders placed sapphire colored robes around them and helped them to the stairs. They were weak physically as they were now operating two vessels instead of just a single. The cognitive separation of the two was longer there and would have to be reestablished but at this moment they only know that they had to see the clan to be announced as the next Overseer.

WC:1652

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would look over to his sister as he could also see himself. His pulsing blue eyes surged with chakra like they never had before. The permanent glow of his light blue eyes were beyond description. His sister's frail form before his was starving for energy and life. He reached out to her and from the ground came forth petals which would entomb her entire body. "Kohana, my sister. I grant to you my soul, my chakra, and my essence. Please, accept my strength and my life to have one of your own. May you know that your eyes will be one and the same as my own."</GLOW></COLOR><i></i> He could feel his soul leave his body as if began to bind and connect with hers.

This was an act that Kohana was truly shocked by. All this time of the two of them sharing a body had caused a lot of resentment towards her brother, yet here he was cutting his own life energy to grant some to her. As she rested within the flower bud she could feel her soul turn to chakra within her body. She could feel the blood pulsing through her veins which was an odd sensation. She could feel a new sensation that she never felt within Shin's body. The tips of her fingers would begin to tingle as her body remained still. The sense of absorbing the energy of the world around her introduced her to the idea of Natural Energy which naturally dwelled within her body. The blood of the Chikamatsu Clan was strong within her veins even though she resembled her mother who came from foreign lands. From around the flower pod small wooden branches would begin to grow from the base and swirl around the bud creating a safety cage where her body would rest for a few minutes more as she was able to gain her own strength.

As the girl would begin to strengthen Shin would weaken. Closing his eyes he could see darkness, but even though his eyes could only see the darkness he could also see the glow from within the pod. "Kohana..."<i></i> He thought to himself, but when he heard his sister's thoughts still he was shocked. "Shin. Thank you... For everything..."<i></i> As those words went through their minds tears would fill his eyes. He could feel her happiness and her relief to be able to live the life that was never given to her. He could, for the first time, feel genuine love from his sister. As his emotions strengthened from just behind him would grow a another large flower bud, but this one resembled that of the Yurei Orchid.

Shin would slowly rise to his feet as the flower bud would rise. In an instant the bud opened to reveal the ghostly aura of the Yurei Orchid which caused Shin's arms to open up and outward. A blue pulse of energy came from the flower and projected through the boy and to the flower bud that engulfed the newly alive Chikamatsu woman. The first flower bud would slowly begin to pulse energy as well, and soon it would open up to reveal Kohana standing in the same position as her brother. The two would pulse out blue energy which caused the two giant blooms to disappear. A lot happened in such a short time but through all of this the two were once again connected. One of the elders would step in and let them know that the ceremony was completed.

The two would step out out of the room once again wrapped in their ceremonial robes. Following their way back to the main section of the Arboretum. There they stood in front of the entire clan where they would speak in unison. "Brothers, Sisters. We are your Overseer. Shin, and <GLOW glow="red">Kohana. We stand before you not as two separate people but as the beginnings of your sacred Inner Court. We ask that each and everyone of you stand with us in this dire time of grand change. We know that the Civil War is causing unease and distrust within the lands, but we ask you take the faith in our command during this time of need. We of the Chikamatsu Clan have the knowledge and power to prevent many deaths in this time of violence. Reach out to the Omni Prime Omni Complex, see how you can help. Even if you do not have the proficiency that is required to be a Mednin you can still be of assistance in this time of need."<i></i> The two looked at each other before turning to the crowd once again. Opening their arms they brought forth a flurry of pink petals which danced around the room. "We are the Chikamatsu Clan. "The life of service is more noble than royalty!" Take those words and live by them. Stay strong in this time of great need. Those who we look to to protect us we must now keep safe. It will be up to us to keep our injured allies alive and well."<i></i>

As the flower petals continued to fill the rooms Shin and Kohana would turn and nod to their elders before walking back to the sacred Yurei Orchid room. In the pot in which the old bloom passed it's power to Shin rested a small sprig. This sprig began to slowly reach up as Shin and Kohana extended their hands to pulse chakra into the plant. "We need to find the next in line." Kohana nodded her head. <COLOR color="red">"Allow me brother. I shall remain here and take the lead role in the protection of the Yurei Orchid until the heir is found."<i></i> As she spoke she would extend her arms out creating several trees along the border of the room. These trees were all Ironwoods which were some of the strongest woods around. She turned and smiled at her brother. "It appears I have gained the blood of father, The Senju traits are mine to reap and strengthen, I will be able to carry my own soon brother. Please do not wait on me as I learn how to control my new life."<i></i> Shin smiled at her and stepped towards Kohana. Reaching out he hugged her and spoke softly. "Thank you Onesan."<i></i> At first she was taken aback as this was her first physical affirmation of affection. Everything was new to her but she could feel Shin's emotions thanks to the strength of their bond. Though she had her own personality and sense of self she was also sharing a consciousness with her brother. The two were now physically separate but their minds were now combined. With this new relationship only time will tell to see if it was a good one or a bad.

Stepping out of the room Shin would redress to his previous attire before returning to the main room Shin would smile to his clansmen. Through Kohana's eyes he could also see her hands near the base of the plant pulsating her Natural Energy Chakra into the orchid to maintain it's life. He looked at his hands and began to ponder the source of this power. It was very similar to that of the Rikudo Senin, a forbidden technique Shin had studied during his time within the Omni Prime while attempting to create artificial life. Perhaps in the times of the First Men the Overseers were these Rikudo Senin and over years of the Yurei Orchid absorbing their chakra it too gained the strength of the Rinnegan. Though his eyes were not the same as the legendary eyes of the multi-path senin, his eyes were changed and now he had two bodies where he had once only one. It was like all of his Yamanaka skills were amplified and this permanent Sensory Link with his sister was stronger than it could have ever been before.

Walking back out to the main areas of the impressive greenhouse Shin would speak and reintroduce himself to many of his fellow clansmen. It had been almost a decade since he had seen any of them last, which made it hard for them to recognize the young man. Slowly making his way through the crowd the men and women that came to see him would slowly leave the building and return to their lives. He could sense many of their strengths but he knew that over the next few months he needed to find the four remaining members of his Inner Court so that he could lead this clan as well as possible. With a heavy sigh he too would begin to make his way through the Chikamatsu Arboretum towards the main entrance. Placing his hands on the door he would take a second to try and collect his thoughts. How things have changed since his childhood. He knew that within this time away he had strengthened but there was still more in which he needed to prove before he was ready to lead anyone. Slowly making his way through the door he began his trip to the Omni Prime Medical Complex.

WC:1516

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back