Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chikamatsu Shin ~Student~

Aburame Shin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Name: Chikamatsu Shin
Physical Description: This young boy has traits common to that of his mother's clan. Blond hair and blue eyes were the trademark of any young Yamanaka, and Shin was no different even if his father was one of the local puppet experts. His skin, despite living in the hot desert sun, has a milky whiteness to it, perhaps it was the Yamanaka blood that pulsed through his veins. His hair is cut shorter than most in his clan, but still long enough to pull back into a small ponytail. He prefers to wear a full garment not showing much skin, unlike his cousin on his mother's side. His most notable outfits tend to include a long black and green tunic that flared out similar to that of a dress, a short length cut jackets with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and long black pants with green trimming. His boots weren't that special as they were very similar to the standard shinobi apparel as were his gloves. The most noticeable aspect of his fashion were two long ribbons tied to each of his biceps that fell a few feet from the ground and had large metal rings attached to the ends.
Mental Description: Mentally this boy exhibits traits from both of his parents. His rather tranquil personality is similar to his mother's but his obsessiveness is nearly identical to his father. He stays calm in class and tends to stay in line with the classes procedures, almost as if he was a goody two-shoes, but it is more accurate to say that he doesn't understand the point in acting up. He is very analytical and doesn't make friends easily. His obsessions mimic that of his father's work in creating puppets that are lifelike, yet he spends most of his time with his mother. Because his father designs in his workshop more often than not Shin spends ample time with his mother, which he prefers anyway. He learns about the plants she tends to in the family greenhouse. His interest in botany is only parred with his interest in puppetry. Aside from those he spends much of his time studying his Jutsu, most of which fall under Genjutsu as they come to him more easily than that of Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu was essentially out of the question.
History: Many years before he was born his father was the apprentice to the shinobi named Mojitsu Areomaru before the man disappeared forever. During this time the young shinobi spent many years traveling the world learning the craft of marionette design from masters from every nation. During his travels he met a young kunoichi from another village but quickly parted ways. Years passed and almost by fate the two ran into each other once again while the young Yamanaka was visiting Sunagakure. The two seemed to click with one another rather easily and love came naturally. After becoming a citizen of Suna the young woman eventually married the man she learned to love and the two of them began their life together. The baby was born with his mother's appearance which she knew would mean he also had her unique bloodline somewhere deep inside of him. They named the boy Shin and he grew up loving his village and his parents, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Nothing tragic, nothing magical, nothing. His life was that of a regular Sunan. He grew up and decided he wanted to join the village's academy as many young children did. Here he began to further his advancement of jutsu and chakra.

During his first couple of years of life he dd, however, study with his mother and father. From his dad he learned the ninja art of puppetry and learned how to channel his chakra into threads used to control marionettes. His mother's training was rather unique. It consisted of meditation and sharpening of his mind. As time went on the boy began to develop the skills that his mother had been talking about. He could hear her thoughts. He understood that he had traits exclusive to the Yamanaka Clan. He worked to master this keen mind of his to the point where not only could he hear other's thoughts but could also project his own thoughts to others. Mainly used to train with his mother, the boy could also make the distance to the shop his father worked out just down the street.

As he joined the academy the boy's family moved to the new Sunan Residences out of the cavern he was born in. The harsh sun was new to him but he welcomed to with a warmth in his heart. He he worked with his mother training his shuriken skills and how to even use the Hanabuki flowers his mother grew. He was growing to become a fine member of the Yamanaka Clan even if he didn't carry the name. It took him years of dedicated training with his mother to pull the secrets from his DNA as there no tragedies in his life that normally triggered these genetic responses. His bloodline limit was still being tested but he had access to the blood he gained from his mother's clan!|
Chikamatsu_Shin.jpg
((Note #1 BL App included in History))
((Note #2 I have been on before but I recently got a computer finally and I lost my account information. I played as Kumomi, I think my last character was Arashi Hisame. Its still me but i lost access to my old login))[/col]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Previous Account: Arashi Hisame
Verified via IP to have the shared IP

Would you like your old account back?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back