Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chuunin Exam

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teleportation seals located on the hands of the Genins would start to burn; it did not matter where these Chuunin-hopefuls were but as long as they were within the walls of Soons Haven at twelve noon, they would find themselves ensconced in a sea of dust that would swallow each of them whole. They would find themselves expelled in a strange place. They were not in Soons Haven any longer, but where they were expelled was impossible to guess. They were underground in a room, each of them was alone in a room. They did not know that the room they were in was one of eight. The room would have two rounded walls, one longer than the other and two straight walls. The shortest curved wall and the two straight, long walls would have doors. But beyond that each of the rooms would be completely different.

1.) The first participant would land in a simple room with mirrored walls on every side. Even the doors has mirrors on them. The doors were locked and would not budge. On the floor written in stone is a single word: invidentia. There would be a scroll on the floor bearing the same name. (OC: Hush Kouin and Tao) All of the mirrored doors are locked.
2.) The second participant would find themselves in a room bisected by a wall and a porticulous . On the frame of the passage it would state the following: "you must enter twice but leave once. Gloria et inertes." There would be a scroll on the floor next to their feet that said Pigredo. Besides the open porticulous and wall that bisects the room, the three plain doors are reinforced with metal rivets and are locked.
3.) The third participant would find themselves in a room that resembles a dining room. The room would be paneled with wood and there would be wooden bars over the doors in every direction. On the table in the center of the room there would be five chalices filled with colorless, unscented fluid. Next to each glass would be fine silverware and a plate. Only the plates and chalices differed, they each had a picture of an element: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Lightning. The chalices had etched onto the side of each of them a different symbol but all would be familiar to the Chuunin hopeful: Sunagakure, irigakure, Kumogakure, Kohonagakure and Iwagakure. In the center of the table would be a scroll with the word Gullam. All of the plain doors are reinforced with metal rivets and are locked.
4.) The fourth participant would find themselves in an empty room. There is a mural on the walls of this room that shows gods and monsters, some in battle, some copulating, still others in mundane acts of friendship, valiant acts of bravery or merely profiled. They would be images very unlike the person thrust into this strange, alien place and the room would seem to change... to transform. They would no longer see what was etched on the walls as the world fades away like a memory or a dream. You are where you would want to be. Where you cannot be but wished you were - everyone has something that they lack and something that they want. They would see no scroll. You see no doors.
5.) The fifth would find themselves in what could be best descried as a dungeon. Chained to a table is strange, pitiful creature that did not appear human but not demon either. Flesh of earth and twisting sand, he would be shackled to a stone slab. A rusted blade would rest against the wall. All of the plain doors are reinforced with metal rivets and are locked.
6.) A room filled with wealth beyond measure. Gold coins litter the floor. Various treasures can be found on the floor. One being a scroll that is mysteriously already in the hand of the sixth participant upon entering this space. There is a pair of elaborate binoculars, a knife with a jewel encrusted hilt, a painting of a lovely and detailed landscape, a satin pillow and a glass of wine. The scroll says cupiditas. All of the plain doors are reinforced with metal rivets and are closed.
7.) A room with flowers, perfume, a cassette player with a tape inside, chocolates, candles, etc. It looks like a place you would want to take a date to, not complete a Chuunin exam. This unfortunate seventh player would find the room otherwise barren, less the rogue rose petal and a pair of elaborate doors in either side of the room with a carved face. At the participant's feet they would find a simple scroll with the word Tentigo.

Regardless of the room that the participants land in, they would hear a speaker click on. A gregarious voice would welcome the Chuunin hopefuls to the exam and start reviewing the rules of the game... err... exam.

Hey-low and welcome to the Chuunin Exams! I know-I know... you expected something out in the wild where you could make traps or alliances but where is the fun in that. No, here you are on your own and every one of you has a scroll. Good luck getting to the end with one of course, you need two scrolls to exit through the short wall and head back home but you will only find one in each room. These rooms are puzzles and they are thematic so hopefully you will get the jist early on. I do have a few legal things I need to review. The Wind Daimyo and his associates are not responsible for any injuries, deaths or psychological traumas suffered. Legal mumbo-jumbo. Bladda Bladda. You get my drift. OK, so the rules, determine what the room requires to leave it. You can either move to the left or the right on the long straight walls. You will notice that on the short wall there is also always a door as well, they are all locked and look essentially the same except there is a pair of holes in the wall. These are keyholes that your scrolls fit into. You need TWO scrolls to get out. Get them from each other. Get them by solving he rooms. I do not care what you do[... well almost anything. You might notice that you cannot cast any jutsus. That is soooorta the point, you need to be creative and use your noggins. And thts it folks, now run along and have fun!

Each participant gets to start their own thread, first player get the first room, second person the second. If we need more than 7 I will write more. For those who have done my puzzles before, NOT CHEATING. I will give you a new one. @.@

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back