Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clash of prides (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I know that, and she knows that. Ever since her 'accident' though, she's seems a bit more weary."

Perhaps Shujinko was just paranoid, yes they were both still children, so it made sense. But that still didn't alleviate her fears of not being good enough. It must have been her natural anxiety that came with being human. She didn't like it. But it was there. Kyo would then announce a possible future action after he were to take a shower. Shujinko herself hadn't worked up much of a sweat, so she was already in a rather good spot in regards to her cleanliness. Not that she could walk to the bathroom anyways. She nodded in agreement and would watch him go off to clean himself up. Shujinko wondering to herself what she was supposed to do until he came back. There was really nothing to do aside from either taking a nap, or playing a game with herself. She decided that she could use a little bit of sleep anyways.

Gently picking her leg up, holding the bag of ice onto it so as to keep it numb. Scooting herself into a laid-down position so she could be comfortable. For a time she merely just stared up at the ceiling. Pondering to herself about the future and various topics. The usual thing people do when they're bored and alone.
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo would step out of the shower once he finished, drying himself off with a towel as he stood in front of the mirror. He thought back to what Shujinko had said, that she had yet to receive the gift of her bloodline, afraid of never being able to attain it. It's something he thought about himself, the boy leaning towards the mirror as he looked at his eyes. They were like his parents', a pale violet without irises, it was obvious that he was a Hyuuga. So why had he not received the Byakugan yet? He knew of Hyuuga that had gotten it much younger than he did, the boy wondering if there was something wrong with him. He would shake away those thoughts, realizing how silly he was being. Nothing was wrong with him, he just had to be patient. Soon he would return to the living room once more, clad in a white dress shirt and jeans, running a brush through his hair. "Are you starting to feel better? How's the swelling?" He would ask, looking down at Shujinko's ankle.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko napped for only a few minutes before she was woken by the sound of Kyo approaching. Having not moved much from her original position since she spread out more. Answering Kyo's question by looking down for a moment.

"It still hurts kinda. But i'll be fine if I keep off it a few days or something. I might need to borrow dad's crutches."

She mused to herself. Moving her leg back to the original place it rested on so Kyo could sit down. Smiling a bit. Patting the cushion for him to sit down. Leaning back into her seat and taking a deep breath.

"You know Kyo. I think that if I hadn't stumbled around like an amateur, I probably would have beat you, if not really hurt your arms. You should be glad I fell all over myself when I did."

She gave a grin, trying to re-ignite their friendly rivalry after the intermission of her injury.

"Just wait, once i'm all healed up, maybe you can have a chance of beating me!"

She bragged in a cheeky tone.

"You're gonna need to take advantage of this and train as much as you can."

She said one more time before grabbing her sword tightly. She never really gave much thought to what she thought of Kyo now that she thought about it. They were friends, they playfully argued with each other a lot. And they sparred, although not always with results like this. It was a somewhat unusual duo, but it worked out.

"We should send a message to my house so my daddy can come pick me up."

There was nothing else she could really think of for them to do. She probably wouldn't make it very far without Otoko's crutches.

"Or do you want me to stay for the night?"

Shujinko would ask. Looking over to Kyo with a moderately innocent face.

WC: 304
~MFT~
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo sat down on the couch next to Shujinko, brushing the last few strands of his hair into place. "Crutches? Sounds about right, you'll need to stay off of it. That also means that you're going to slow me down on the way to school." He would chuckle as he leaned back, that chuckle turning into a laugh at her words. "You're the one that's lucky, I was only moments away from disabling your whole body! Don't worry though, I'll train enough for the both of us, of course that means you'll have a lot of catching up to do." He would say, shrugging at her following question. "It's up to you, I'm sure my parents won't mind if you stay over. It's not like your a stranger in this house, right?" He would grin, a hand moving to mess with the girl's hair.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko grinned.

"Sounds good."

Ignoring the other parts of his sentence. Swatting away his hand when he tasseled her hair. Leaning back into the couch with a smile. Looking over at Kyo, sometimes it still puzzled her how the two of them ended up friends. But perhaps that would never truly be explained. Gripping her sword as she partially unsheathed her blade, looking at it again. Thinking deeply to herself again. Maybe it was for the best if she never figured out the why. They were fine just the way they were.

"Well, now we just need to contact my parents."

~Topic Left~
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo laughed as she swatted his hand away, cocking his head to the side as he looked at her. "Well, there is this invention called a 'phone', we could use it to call them." He would say with a grin as he leaned over and picked up the phone, relaxing back unto the couch as he passed it to her. "You might want to tell them you'll be sleeping in the guest room, I don't think they'll be too pleased if they think we're sleeping in the same bed!" He would say with a laugh, a hand moving to Shujinko's ankle to gently examine it, the boy feeling quite happy at the thought of spending the evening with his friend.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back