Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Class] Waterwalking mastery!

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Normally… he would create a basin to train these things in, but today.. he figured he would do it differently, after all. These people already knew the basics of water walking, they were here to master it. To make it a second nature out of it.

He would stand in the middle of the pond, just trying to listen to everything surrounding him… Everything was different now that he had changed so much too. He wasn’t even sure if he finally was done with all the shifting and such… “I surely hope so..” He muttered as he looked at his own hand, he could make his skin scaly, but other times he couldn’t.

As soon as he would see a student come towards the lake, he would wave for her to come over. This was going to be a curious set, to say the least. Once she was near enough for conversation distance, he would sit down on the water. “Good afternoon, sorry to have you come here all the way. But i thought this would be a better thing, since nature themselves never sit still either. The fish in the water always makes the water move, the wind always makes ripples, if it rains the water bounces with it too… Not to mention, if people fall in too.” He would comment and watch her reaction at the same time. “So… what do you expect of this class today?”

[pvt. Mitsuha.]
Keeping the 5-day posttimer 3 strikes out.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It's not everyday that a Sennin would call on someone of her caliber to go out and train together. To be honest, this was a first for Mitsuha as she was mainly used to sticking to the sidelines and not be the center of attention. She brushed her hair out from her face and would sigh. She'd really rather not deal with people right now as she was figuring out her new powers. Heck even on a normal day she'd not want to deal with people.

But... Orders are orders, from a Sennin no less. Tying her hair in the back into a ponytail she had made some distance away from Leaf before trying something that she's only tried a few times. It took a couple of tries but eventually the girl had gotten the hang of it and flew in short bursts. This power... It's hers now and the only way to get better is to train it to perfection. Her dragon powers mixed with these new reality warping powers made it to where her transformation into her draconic form seemed to happen in an instant with it merely shattering what her original form was and vice versa.

She would finally make it to the designated place, her draconic form shattering revealing her normal form as she landed not so gracefully. Okay, so she is still getting used to the whole landing part of it. She would look up at Nao as he would tell her about nature and water. He would then ask her what she thinks the lesson will be about. "Well I'm guessing that it will have to deal with water walking in a sense won't it?"

(wc:281/1500)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He looked at how she simply turned human and it honestly did caught him by suprise. ' would she know more as to what we are..?' He wondered and would shake his head lightly to drive the htoughts away. She was near enough now and he asked what she would expect of this waterwalking tutor. "That is certian;y true... it's also to make it fully a second nature, so you do it without thinking." he mentioned and would stand back up again.

Keeping his own powers as a hidden fact for now, he would look to the student. " I would like you to try... to reach my clone." and with that he made a water clone of himself who would stand about 20 meters away. "You can do this in a walking, running or sprinting... except flying, as you need to stay on the water." he would comment and once she did so, the clone asked her.

" What do you notice from the regular waters? Do you notice a difference?" the clone asked waiting for a reply.. As soon as he got the reply, he would comment. " now please go back to the real me again, same rules as before. No matter how..." This time the real Nao stood a bit further away and clearly was making a few handseals. A wind was picking up and he stood here proudly humming to himself, now she had to battle the wind not only on herself, but the water ripples along with it too.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would listen to the Sennin speak. For some reason... He does seem familiar to her... But where? Pushing the thought out of her mind, she took in what Nao had planned for her. She would look over at the clone that was a bit of ways away with her objective clear. Get to the clone by any means necessary, except flying. She could, of course test out her reality warping powers, but she felt like that would be a smart ass move on her part. Not knowing any other way other than just going with it, she put her hands in her pockets and casually walked on to the water, letting just enough of her chakra to keep her on top without sinking.

Once there, the clone would ask her how the waters feel to her. She never really thought about it that much. Shrugging, she would say, "I guess it kind of feels calm. But it does shake a little bit from any type of movement. Kind of like... Jello." Food analogy. Yeah, she definitely went there. Apart from having food on her mind, coming from a rich family, she does partake in some delicacies even if it is by low standards when it comes to 'rich people' food. But for her, that would be the best way to really describe walking on water.

Afterwards, the clone had told her to go back to the original Nao, where she found the Sennin making handseals and gale winds started to come up, The girl would sigh. It would never be that simple for her would it? She would focus a little more of her chakra to her feet and rush at Nao.

(562/1500)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The clone did not disappear when she ran back to the real Nao... As soon as she got back to him, he would grin at her. He made the wind change directions in an attempt to throw her off guard.. Her real test was yet to come, keep standing in a storm-like situation. Which was something he would throw to her as a last one.

"That was brilliantly done, I heard something about a food object if not mistaken... I have one more test before we start to re-evaluate the class, along with what else you can use these 'waterwalkings' for. Now... One more thing for you to do is to brace for the storm. You will get wet but don't worry. I have marshmallows and a fire going a bit further to warm right back up as we will go over the lesson of today there." That being said... he knew perfectly well that he would end up being soaked too.

The clone made a set of handseals too, and rain clouds started to form above them. It would soon hose down on the three of them and Nao himself made the winds a lot stronger, now she would have to keep standing in this weather while moving that toward the clone once more. "reach the clone, if you do, tap on him. He will then disappear and you made this tutor."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha had fought the winds to get to Nao, but it seemed like that was just beginning. She still had a long way to go as a whole storm started to appear above her. Bringing up her arms to her face to block as much as she can of the water from the rain from crashing into her face along with the strong winds. She was now drenched and shivering as her movement has slowed to a crawl as the girl fought against the storm.

She clenched her fists as she reminded herself that she was in fact, standing on water and to keep her chakra focused on her feet as she would make her way over to the Sennin's clone. She could definitely feel as if the winds were pushing her away, or... Her eyes widened as she realized that the water has been reacting to the storm as well, violently making waves and crashing into her. Her focus finally lost when a wave crashed right into her face.

Falling into the water, she would swim back up and focus chakra to her hands in order to get back up. Eventually, she was able to. She took a deep breath and concentrated. A ninja is supposed to use all of the tools that they have at their disposal. Even Nao had told her not to fly, he didn't say anything about blinking in and out. However, the girl will reserve that for when a wave is about to hit her. She readied herself as another wave came looming over her as she would run at it, focusing her chakra to try and blink out of the way, but she had used it too soon as when she came back, she had caught the end of the wave. Letting out a loud sigh, she would try once more, this time she was actually successful and she would run as fast as she can towards the clone, keeping in mind of focusing her chakra to her feet, hand outstretched to try and tap the clone on his shoulder.

(909/1500)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It would be, unfair to say that Nao didn't have any fun in this... He was actually having fun being able to teach like this right now. Yet he wanted to halt once she fell in... But even he had to know that , that would be the point they would learn the most. With this in mind... He would continue and see how she then started to use jutsu in between. He was baffled by this yet remained his posture and didn't let it show directly.

She got really far and eventually reached the clone. The weather would stop and only the wind was going that soon died out as even the real Nao was stopping the jutsu. "That was a brilliant display of quick wits." He commented and guided her towards the warmth of the fire and the fireplace. There were snacks and drinks included around, even stuff to make smores. "Feel free to pick whatever you prefer" Nao commented and would look towards the woman in front of him. This was not just a child anymore. She was stronger than some of her of age.

"Now what can you tell me of this class..? What did or didn't you learn? What would you learn more from this..? If you wish to, we can go again?" He would comment and look towards her, wanting to fit this class to her needs and wishes for her to grow optimal.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A surprised look would come across her face as the storm died down almost instantly as she had nearly touched the clone, losing the resistance that was pushing her back, the momentum made her basically tackle the clone but it poofed out of existence as soon as she had touched it, just like Nao had said. Mitsuha had fell face first into the water, which she managed to stay on top. She got up as Nao had complimented her about how she had done.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she would say, "Thanks. That was mainly part of a new power I had awoken just recently to. But I am slowly learning how to master it." Deep down she has a little bit angry with herself. She was nearly done perfecting her Kaguya bloodline when she decided to save some random dragon. When it gave her its heart along with the powers within it, not only did she lose her cursed powers of being a Jashinist, but also her original bloodline powers. Her parents were disappointed when she lost her Kaguya powers. She walked and sat down by the campfire warming up from the literal storm she had to walk through. She thought about what Nao said of making smores. There was a time when she seen this thing on tv, a movie where these friends were all by a campfire making smores and whatnot. Mitsuha has never went camping, partially because she comes from a rich family, but also because she is an introvert and would rather stay inside all day.

Mitsuha would imitate the motions that she had only really seen on tv, put marshmallows on a stick, have over fire until marshmallow is on fire, put fire out and put it on a cracker with some chocolate. Biting down on her very first ever smore, she realized why such a snack was a favorite among people who camp out.

She would listen as Nao would ask her about what she learned. "Learning to be fully aware of your surroundings no matter the situation. If there is a fight while there's a storm going on, you need to know where your footing is, since you might end up standing on water. Along with that, being able to do more than just stand and walk on water, but being able to adapt, and fight while focusing chakra to my feet while on the water. And no thanks. I think I've had enough excitement for the day."

(1324/1500)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"New powers?" He would question the girl as he started to walk toward the campfire with her. "I guess a lot of people have undergone some changes lately, myself too for example. I used to have long white hairs, grey eyes, and an illness that Keiji kept at bay..." He would lean on his knee while sitting down and his hand cupped his cheek.

Seeing as how she was making smores he would smile toward the girl. He was glad that she knew it and made his own too when they were both sitting down and listening to her. "While all of that is true... Eventually, you do it without putting as much thought in. You will just stay on the water without getting distracted or having to balance your chakra out." He would blow on his smores to cool it down a bit further. Thinking about how his lessons used to be, he did think he went a bit soft on them.

"Hope you like the things I brought to warm back up a little... if you really want I can go grab some more blankets or clothing." He offered as he still was caring for her well being at all times. "I have to say... you are the first one who stood against that as a class of mine. For that I wish to congratulate you." He would speak and didn't go further about teaching further as she was already done with it for today.

"If you were to take this class again... What would you do differently next time..?" He would ask her to gain some insights for his next class optional.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
So she wasn't the only one that has undergone changes. Now she is slowly starting to remember him. Where exactly? A painful memory. "You were there. At the gates when that masked and armored ninja attacked."

"I'll just take a blanket."
She would say and go quiet as Nao would tell her that this was the first time that he had taught that type of class. "Thanks." She would pause and then say, "I think it is important for people to know that no matter how experienced you may be, there will still be things that you either don't know or not the master of. Even as powerful ninjas who can summon meteors out of the sky, when faced with true forces of nature, such as an unforgiving storm in the middle of an ocean, it reminds us of how small we are in this world."

She would listen and think about his next question. If she did this class again, what would she do differently. "I guess... It would be for me is be more cognizant of how a battle or other outside effects could effect the way the water is, thus effect how much chakra or focus would be needed."

(1525/1500)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You were there. At the gates when that masked and armored ninja attacked." Nao would smile softly at the girl. "I was yeah.. Glad you are still alive and kicking." He spoke honestly and with care in his voice. Through his mind, he was already looking back as to how the fight had been going... He was sure that he was going to lose that, but apparently, he was going strong. How he managed that was still something he wasn't sure about. Not sure at all, it still haunted him in his dreams.

As she spoke about a blanket Nao would get one for her. Offering it instead of wrapping it around her, he had Hikaru around in his clan and knew how females could react... Despite him having no interest at all... But that he kept to himself.

After that, he took the advice she was giving and said what and how she experienced it. "I am really glad to hear what you learned from this, along with what you could do next... Always think about how something can go, improvise and adapt as you can go... I think you will make it far in life. At least I certainly hope so. If you ever need a place or something, always know my clanhouse is open." He would comment and take a big bite of his smore on which he burned the rooftop of his mouth. "Hot hot hoy!" He breathed out and tried to get it unstuck on his rooftop. This resulted in some faces ofcourse and a sorry looking one after swallowing. "You passed easily, so once you are warmed up, you are free to leave."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back