Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Classy (Classic Kumo Request)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi walked into the tower which contained the Raikage's Office. She wore her usual outfit of a black sleeveless shirt underneath a white sleeveless shirt. She also wears black pants as well as a pair of Japanese sandals. Her red eyes contained the rippled effect of the Rinnegan, as well as her having a canine like tail, and canine like ears. She walked up to the desk, before speaking. "I'd like to contact the Raikage about learning the classical variant of Ancient Kumo." She said, leaning a bit onto the desk, as she waited.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The towers were rather quite for the past few days after the Raikage had left for his meeting at Raiden's Eye. Visitors and clients from across the country had dropped to a minimum and mission request were pending or ongoing. All in all, it was one of those seasons where everyone was taking it easy until a young kunochi disturbed the silence.

"I'd like to contact the Raikage about learning the classical variant of Ancient Kumo."

The woman behind the desk raised her head slightly startled as she peered at the kunochi's swirly iris. The receptionist was rather short with short purple hair that rest on her shoulder. Her countenance was dressed in ennui hoping that the day will surely end. "Hai....hai." She waved her hand in the air. "The raikage is not in the office would you like me to forward a message." Her shifted her seat to the right as she began to reach for a wooden plank connected to a strip of wire.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to the receptionist as she spoke, telling her that the Raikage wasn't in his office, and if she would like her to forward a message. "Yes, I would much prefer a message be forwarded. My name is Yukiko Ayumi." She said, as she wanted to be able to make sure that the receptionist actually sent the message, seeing as she was a bit iffy on if she would or not, but didn't outwardly show it.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman nodded her head as she turned her body to the left. She began to press against the metallic clip attached to the wooden plank. Eventually, the message was intercepted by a man dressed in a simple black suit raising his fingers against his ears as he listened to the decoded message from his hidden headset. He walked through the white snow as he whispered a few words to a short man with a large top hat. The man nodded his head as he alerted the Raikage.

"I see..." Shin said. "I suppose Hitomi is not in the office." He thought to himself. "Let them know that Takaki Masao is in command until I return."

-----​

"I have notified the authorities to reach the kage. A courier will return with a response in a day. Is there anything else I can do for you." She said as he moved back to the front of her desk.

[[Since telegrams take a while to reach here. We will assume that you got the message after the end of this thread]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to the receptionist as she spoke before shaking her head. "No, that's all. Thank you for helping." She said, smirking a bit before walking away and clearing her throat, getting ready to start her own learning of the classical variant of Ancient Kumo. She headed on her way towards the library, in which she would meet up with Hoshi to help in the whole learning of the classical variant.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back