Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cock-A-Freaking-Doodle-Doo [ Team Mission, Hoshi and Yuki]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Moon was still in the sky but not for long. The wind was quite fierce today which would be trouble for those who used projectile weapons. There would be no telling if these clouds would linger and turn into storm clouds.

The Anbu Squadron was on the way for a mission, to survey the outer lands in search of a Cockatrice that had ran rampant. An entire town terrorized was never a good sign, so it was time for Konoha to step in.

Yuuto stood atop a cliff that overlooked a collection of canyons. This was more or less one if the barren zones of Fire Country, there was wildlife and lush greenery on its outskirts but this Canyon is where the trio would do battle.

"Tsuyoshi" Hoshi, foster son of Junko and one Haku Yuki. Their real names privy to him, however the modus was about to change. Yuuto had yet to break ground with his Anbu or even address them as a collective but that would all change very soon.

When the two Anbu arrived in their Anbu gear they would notice their Sennin in a very serious battle outfit. It was unlike the traditional gear that Anbu wore beyond his ebony cloak. Yuuto was wearing dark colored body armor, lightweight and hardened leather. He wanted to be fast while having some form of defense. Speed and reaction were extremely important when monster hunting. His utility belt had numerous belt pouches, and hundreds of tiny summoning scrolls.

Yuuto also had two XL Summoning scrolls on his back. There were 8 bundles of steel wire on the floor, harpoon like spears, 4 jugs of heavy tar like oil, and many vials of antidotes on the floor. He had to ensure that they were prepared and be had a battle plan in his head to further discuss taking out the creature, but he would haveto wait.

OOC:
-RP coming in your Anbu Gear and suppressing your presence while you get to me on the cliff.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since he's arrival to Konoha, Hoshi had already involved himself in many affairs of the village. A lot was happening here, he didn't mind of course, who would want to be bored? This particular day has Hoshi in the mirror, getting dressed. His usual garments, not today. He was strapping up thick leather, light weight armor in the form of arm guards, shin guards, a breastplate, Kunai at the hip, two belt pouches complete with items and shuriken. Hoshi bowed slightly, wrapping his ninjato across his back vertically. He was adorned in black and grey linens, a typical anbu outfit. Hoshi paused, within both hands he held his mask. It was slightly painted around the eyes with a Kumo blue. Slowly, Hoshi put the mask to his face.
[spoilername="Mask On"]
3APRJcJ.jpg
[/spoilername]

The boy exhaled slowly, and he was off. It was the outskirts of Konoha, a village within the fire country was mauled by a giant monster. Hoshi did not know the identity of those he would be meeting up with, and maybe vice versa. Hoshi had to travel plains and meadows of the beautiful fire country at night while the moon lit up his path. Hoshi's speed was incredible and only growing from when he was just a young Shinobi first enlisting. While traveling, Hoshi attempted to seal the presence of his chakra. While moving like this, dressed like this, it was best nobody knew or saw, that an anbu was clearly on the move, and fast.

Upon arrival, Hoshi from a distance would already see a figure, with multiple scrolls and the anbu attire. Hoshi would approach with caution and when within range would bow, slightly keeping his head up and eyes on the person. The Konoha Shinobi would be able to see the distinctive Kumogakure symbol upon his mask with the light blue markings. Hoshi would report.

"Kumogakure anbu reporting.

Even his voice was masked, a deeper tone almost indistinguishable from the real Hoshi, so he hoped. He was still getting used to masking his identity for the sake of the corporation. Behind the mask, Hoshi observed the surroundings, a barren wasteland compared to flourishing nature he encountered before. No matter, it was best to do things like this outside of other villages for safety. Until the arrival of the other, Hoshi would back away, activating his eyes for a moment to survey the land. His Byakugan would reveal anything sudden for kilometers.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki had the sinking feeling that she was running late which normally wouldn’t have mattered by this time she was called upon by the new ANBU Sennin being late was the last thing that she wanted to be. The Haku was dressed in her battle fatigues which consisted of a black bodysuit, a loose fitting vest and her ANBU mask which resembled that of a noh mask, this was in part how she earned the code name Youkai, the blank expression painted over the pale porcelain gave many that looked upon it an unsettled feeling. For Yuki, it the normal attire that she found herself in most of the time now, with the sudden intake of new recruits training on them seemed to have fallen down to her which caused her to spend more time in her ANBU gear than out of it. The hair was tied back and masked a different colour the normal crimson instead replaced by black.

Her feet carried her with speed to the arranged meeting point all around the was a soft smell of rain in the air, it either meant a storm was coming or they have just been spared a sudden and unwelcome downpour. As she arrived at the opening of the cliff the female ninja slowed her pace in an effort to look like she hadn’t rushed to get here standing for a few seconds to catch her breath as well as attempt hide her chakra presence. In the distance standing near the cliff, she could see the outline of two people approaching them she could see one of them was carrying a large scroll with numerous other objects shattered at his feet, the other one that stood next to him looked like another Anbu, her fear of her being late was soon realised.

“Youkai, reporting,” She saluted both of them, seeing one of their masks bore the sigil of the Cloud by elimination she assumed the other to be the one that had summoned her. “I am sorry if my lateness has caused delay to our mission.” She bowed, showing respect to the heavily armoured male. Out across in the distance, the setting was striking, large fissures were cut into the earth forming mighty canyons, Yuki was not familiar with this place then again much had changed in Leaf since her hiatus a fact that was still taking a little getting used to.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The night had been one of blissful dreams for the little one, though those words would not describe the creature in its true form. As it snored softly and dreamed of running threw open fields and eating on fresh cow. The comfort of mother’s wing wrapped around him only let those dreams settle more heavily. As the moon drifted off its oppose came up letting light gently radiate through the cracks and paths in the rocks. Blinking slowly the world came back into its vision as it glanced around in the nest. Ruffling itself slightly it rolled from out under the wing of its protective mother.

Bouncing down with its wings softening the landing it came in touch with the normal ground. Though not far away from mother, it chirped softly before heading out on a small wander. The tall grass hid most of its both, the tail whipping up every now and then from the protection of the greenery that it so loved to play hide and seek in. As it marched through slowly moving further away from its sleeping place admiring the slow change of sun and moon that came over the sky.

Chirping away it began its normal progress of looking for food in the morning, stretching the wings causing grass to fold under the strain they put. Claws dragging across the floor. It seemed to the bird to be another normal day in its life.

[I will be taking this mission as your mod, let’s have some fun with this and good luck everyone. Anyway bird is hiding in grass, mother is asleep let’s see what plays out]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi arrived first, he was in some basic anbu gear, but his mask had the Kumogakure symbol. It was a dead giveaway but none the less Hoshi persisted to play his role very seriously. The Anbu Sennin wouldn't say anything, instead he would only observe Hoshi as the boy went right to work scanning the area.

Eventually Yuki showed up and apologized for her tardiness. "No it's fine, the Cockatrice hasn't started hunting, if it did then we would have seen it come through this canyon. Now before we begin I want to go over a few things."

Yuuto took a pause and leant forward. "I want you to unmask. Introduce your true selves with your code name. Masaru Yuuto, "Chimera" Kinjutsu, Anbu Sennin, Puppeteer and my codename is my name, Tenshi. Now I feel that it is a complete and obvious gap that our Anbu are masked. This gives enemies a hole through our defenses. Anbu being a secret society allows anyone posing as an Anbu to make moves without being questioned. For now on we should find it weird that an Anbu is roaming throughout the village in a mask rather than their normal visage. The only time we should be using them is when we need to be on missions that require that. Your colleagues should know you as you know them. We will be switching over to a Rune system. You will choose a division in Konoha's Anbu and receive a Chakra Emblem. This Emblem can activate upon will or by directive of a superior to reveal itself and this way we have a private system that gives us controlled transparency. This emblem is not an access to data or such either. Anyways I will go over the many changes Anbu will face after we succeed.

*He would watch them get to know one another*

Alright now onto the creature. This baby Cockatrice will be bouncy to kill its next village. We have harpoon that I will install in my puppets to pierce its wings to hold it down. We have anti-venoms for the poison tips. It has a spine tailed it will swing at us. Its balance relies to its wings and legs, so we need to focus on immobilizing those. We also have to hit with heavy power to kill it fast. I'm not sure if you two are ready to fight a mother so lets wrap up the baby.

Oh one more thing, this is your Anbu Exam, Hoshi I will send word to Kumogakure of your training and push for your rank. Prepare, the baby should be near"

The Sennin would prepare himself focusing on the new task at hand.

[Sorry, I rushed this post]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi arrived and realized the Anbu
Captain was none other than an unmasked Yuuto. The Anbu sennin of Konoha. Hoshi was confused at first but still wanted to upkeep the doctrine of anbu he was taught early on. Soon they were accompanied by a third, a mask resembling a ghost almost. The person even introduced themselves as, "Youkai." An apparition.

She greeted Yuuto with an apology, Yuuto responded and noted the cockatrice wasn't out yet. It made Hoshi think back to the exploding note that gave him his mission. He thought to himself while craving some of the herbal essence Yuuto usually had but controlled himself. "What the hell is a cockatrice anyway?" Shouyu loosened in stance a bit but became immediately rigid at Yuuto'a request to unmask themselves. Yuuto have a detailed reason as to why he wanted it this way and Hoshi would nod, but hesitated removing his mask.

Yuuto spoke his full name, code name, even all of his talents aloud. Now, Hoshi understood. Better teamwork would consist of less secrets between comrades. And so, Hoshi finally reached for his mask, his hand now upon it but stalling once more. This went against every code he grew accustomed to as Trainee. Hoshi was instructed to introduce himself to his new comrade, finally, his fingertips clasped onto the mask as he removed it. The boy revealed a young teenage face, free of any wrinkles or signs of stress. His pale Hyuuga eyes glinted within the light. Hoshi then untied the headband wrapped around his left shoulder, and placed it back on his forehead once more, proudly. He'd then turn to Youkai, and bow lightly.

"Kumogakure's Anbu in training, Tsuyoshi Hoshi, Shouyu. I'm uh... a distant relative to the Hyuuga clan. Proud Hachimon! I am also adept at Lightning, Water, and Earth styles! Uh.. yeah? Code Name, Kurama!"

He'd finish by standing erect with a salute as he awaited Youkai's respone. He'd listen attentively while nodding before Yuuto added a description about the beast. A large animal, winged with talons and a spiked tail. Yuuto was prepped with some items but Hoshi already began devising his own plan of immobilizing the beast. His brows furrowed together, stroking his bare chin. His thoughts were interrupted by Yuuto addressing him. Apparently, this would become his exam to be a full fledged Anbu operative. His eyes lit up, taking a few steps forward.

"Mempo! Do you mean it?! Today is my chance?!"

Hoshi was now standing with a fist raised triumphantly beneath his nose. The kid gave out a small maniacal laugh. He stepped back to line up with Youkai. He was smirking proudly now.

"Right, Mempo, I will do my best!"

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki paused, he wanted them to removed their masks while eager not to disappoint her the new hierarchy of the faction it still went against everything that she had been taught over the years. She places her hand on her mask slowly removing it revealing her true face, in the same moment was the mask was removed her hair reverted back to its normal crimson, she looked at the two men with her emerald eyes feeling more than a little vulnerable.

“Haku Yuki, codename Youkai. I am of the Haku Bloodline and proficient in ice, water and wind jutsu"There was a pause. That part was easy, the next part wouldn't be. She had spent years in isolation, hiding even from closest to her so that no one would learn the secret the Yuuto was asking her to tell, hiding it had become part of her daily route and now she was about to expose it, to say the female felt conflicted was an understatement. The Haku took a deep breath and closed her eyes, she gathered herself opened her eyes and spoke: “I'm a Jinchuriki” she signed she wasn't sure it was with relief or something else. “And it's a pleasure to meet you both” she bowed to both or the showing respect.

The topic moved swiftly on to the mission at hand, she had got the basics from the note that had been left by Yuuto while she had a rough idea what a Cockatrice was she had never actually seen one and still kind of doubted the even existed but here they were chasing a giant pissed turkey. The Sennin explained the plan to them both the plan the sheer amount of equipment shattered at his feet made sense it was a solid plan however, it was bound to go wrong nothing tends to go as smoothly as it does on paper. He went on the explain that this would be Hoshi exam and smiled at his reaction, she remembered being like that on her exam it was refreshing to see that the level of enthusiasm of joining the Anbu spread across all villages not just those in Leaf, she hoped it would be the same reaction of her three students when it came time for their exam.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sun was now in the sky as the young cockatrice ruffled its head in the long grass, though at the top of the peaks it offered some protection for mother and her young one. As the mother blinked and stretched herself out on the rock. Coming in at about five times the size of her younger son she glanced into the grass catching sight of him. She settled back down on the rock, going to the normal posture she had been taking. He was getting older, stronger and becoming what could be described as one handsome cockatrice.

Today was his day to find the food once more, the mother had let him start to learn how to hunt properly and this was no change. He had to learn, as his eyes perked up from the grass to meet with his months he let a chirp come out from his beak, as the two of them communicated with each other back and forth for a few seconds before it was decided that he would be doing the hunting today.

As the male jumped up onto its makeshift rock, it began surveying the area before it was on route to hunt. It was quickly moving with speed as it used its massive wings. As it moved through the rocks, every now and then stopping on one of the rocks to survey its surroundings. Unbeknown to the creature it was getting closer to the group of three shinobi.

As it twisted its body around a corner landing in a larger patch of dead grass, this would be when the group of three could see the animal if they choose to check around for it. Its tail swinging up from the grass, its bead like eyes glistening in the light of the day as it looked around, wary for any other creature hunting in the morning sun.

[You can now see the male Cockatrice, mother is staying on her perch]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi listened Youkai introduced herself as Yuki, of the Haku clan, the ice wizards of the Shinobi world. He was familiar with this clan and their extremely capable abilities from a friend named Kisho back from the academy days. Yuki stated to be very keen to wind and water as well. Hoshi nodded at this information and rose a brow as she paused, hesitating. She then spoke up, revealing that she was jinchuuriki. Shouyu straightened up, she seemed to be reluctant to reveal that info, but Hoshi didn't judge in the slightest. His foster brother was one too, who almost killed him.

She bowed, Hoshi returned with his own respectfully. After rising the kid began to rub his bare chin in thought mauling everything over. He understood Yuuto was now a puppeteer, with many tricks up his sleeves, tools to immobilize the target. Then, there was a Haku Jinchuuriki, capable of monstrous strength from her Kinjutsu alone, but as Haku would be able to aid in immobilization. Hoshi nodded to himself continuing to think. Theee versus one, a large one at that. Hoshi had something to prove here. His own compatibility as a teammate, not just a single Shinobi. He finally uttered his thoughts.

"It is my pleasure to engage in this mission with a Konoha like yourself Yuki. I can only hope to provide decent help for my comrades, so that we can finish this nice and smooth. Rest assured, I do not look at you any different for being a jinchuuriki host. In fact, I admire that, I know it must be hard dealing with the judgement that comes with it. But for now, let us pull together and take this thing out in one fell swoop. I have a plan..."

He felt like it was his time, his time to prove his leadership, a time to prove his wits, a time to prove his strength, a time to show his resolve. A time to show Yuuto his growth since that fateful day meditating on a mountain Kumo. A chance to show a Konoha Shinobi the skills of a Kumo bred ninja. A time to show his deceased parents, that they were right to entrust the family name to him. He walked away from the two to get a good look of the area, he was observing the terrain the entire time. Hoshi activated his Byakugan, extending the range of his sight he looked left to right. Upon surveillance he spotted the beast on the move, and fast! It was heading in their direction now. Hoshi spoke again with a stern tone, like a leader would.

"Yuuto Sensei, would you allow me to lead this mission then? The beast is on the move, to our location and closing in fast. I could set up traps ahead to lure and delay the beast. Yuki could assist with her water and ice jutsu. Those two in conjunction and we could definitely detain the beast to pierce its wing. I'll run ninja wire imbued with jutsus all throughout the field. If we get the beast to lose its footing and topple over. The battle is ours. Yuki, I believe it is up to us to distract the monster while Yuuto prepares what he has, cause... I'm sure you got a plan too. Say the word..."

Hoshi reached for his back pocket, the thumps of the footsteps he could hear and almost feel the vibrations in his feet. Time was winding down, and if he was to make a move it would have to be now. He reached behind his back at the waist where two belt pouches contained an array of items. A long rolled up string, a thin and strong wire was revealed as Hoshi slowly began to unravel it.

"... and I'll go. Sensei, I can do this. Unless you guys got a better idea."

He hesitated to await the team to respond. He focused only on the beast closing in like a mad man. His grip on the wire was tight, the hyperactivity of his chakra nature began to course replenishing the bit of chakra he was losing to maintain his Hyuuga doujutsu.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuki revealed a large secret it was one that was treasured clearly for its danger. "Thank you both for that. This will become the new standard im Anbu and I appreciate you falling in line. Yuki, I especially thank you for disclosing your Kinjutsu I know the scrutiny that comes with it. With that in mind I can plan accordingly for how we need to proceed." While Yuuto prepped, Hoshi and Yuki spoke. Eventually the young Hyuuga caught sight of their target which was just what Yuuto wanted. However he then overstepped his boundaries. It was something that Yuuto normally allowed Hoshi but not this time.

"Pause, while your enthusiasm is good Hoshi if you wish to earn your call-sign as Kurama (because Kumo AiT normally didn't get callsigns and masks until graduation) then you must learn your role , what would I look sending my kid out there to a beast he knows nothing about. On top of that you have no idea what else it can do. Remember when we thought we took down something but it revived?

This mission isn't about how many points you can score, it's more about how many assists can you put up and be relevant during the game."
He couldn't just send Hoshi out there like that without knowing if he could truly fight the creature.

The sennin hastily quickdrew three scrolls and summoned out his puppets. The two Anbu would see Yuuto's offensive puppet who sat in a throne, and a large bulge in its left arm. They saw his defensive puppet that resembled a foreign goddess with a rotating shield. These two puppets were coursing with dark chakra, the very wood they were created from oozed with it. His final puppet was Eko, a puppet that resembled a three eyed, green eyed, brown skin boy with silver hair. This puppet was the representation of Yuuto's stillborn son. It was his Ode to the boy that was in a happier place.

"This chicken got here a lot sooner but we're goingto corral it into this valley in order to get it in open space with lots of hiding places for us. I'm gonna run point, my goal is to get the chickens attention. Youkai, I want you to be the rear guard, it will be your job to block off the Chickens escape route so it can't run back.

We want it to move forward and head deeper into the valley after me. When we get it into the canyon that's where you will come into play Hoshi. For now get into position from the chickens left side and begin preparing a field for your Storm Ninjutsu. We will need it to play a role here."

The Sennin grabbed ehat equipment he could but his priority was the beast. He would focus his chakra and turn Eko into some kind of Puppet Craft. The mechanized weapon shifted into a chakra fueled board that would propel the Sennin off the cliff and heading towards the start of the crag formation. He was going to be intent in putting himself in front of the prey.

When he was in front of the beast, Yuuto would funnel wind chakra into his palm. The wind circled his hand and made an orb of air pressure. The Sennin then added his own Sound element to mixture in order to create a Sound Bubble. He would sling this bubble with great accuracy attempting to slam the side of the chicken's face.

Once he was able to get the beast he would turn tail and leax it deeper into the valley, pouring more chakra into his Puppet Craft. He had to stay ahead if possible his newly acquired talents might have been exactly what he needed to beat the clock.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female waiting for them to respond, the air around her felt heavy almost suffocating. She was certain it was more due to her anxiety about having revealed to them her secret than anything else. In a way, it felt like a weight off her shoulders having told them at least they didn’t have to find it out if things got a little out of hand, either way she readied herself for the insults and abuse that she had grown accustomed to when her secret was exposed, however, they didn’t. Hoshi was the first to speak not only offering his respect but praising her for what she was, next was Yuuto who thanked her for letting them. Both revealed that they knew one like her, in a way it made her glad that not only do they know that they were she was now she didn’t pose them a treat but she hoped that if things got out of hand then one of them would know how to stop her if she lost control.

Even though their words were kind and supportive their reaction still took Yuki a little aback, she had been treated with hatred and scorn for so long when people learned her secret that this was a completely foreign feeling to her, while not entirely unpleasant it still made her feel uncomfortable. She looked and the ground and shuffled on the stop hoping for something to break the attention on her, luckily it did. Yuuto spoke breaking the atmosphere and shifting the attention away from Yuki, much to her relief, the male gathered up his gear and explained the plan in detail. He wanted her to guard the rear and make sure that it didn’t slip through their grasp she wasn’t entirely sure on how to do this but she was more than confident that she would find away, the Haku was an expert when it came to having to adapt on the fly, she was pretty sure that this came hand in hand with living with Takeshi for so long.

As the Sennin continued speaking, Yuki’s eyes were drawn to the canyon, she could have sworn she had seen something move. Focusing a little more she finally saw it, in the distance, the striking backdrop had a new addition, a huge black chicken shaped shadow. Yuki stood for a few moment slack jawed, both surprised and impressed by the size of it, the realisation soon dawned on her that this wasn’t going to be a walk in the park like she had first hoped. She had wondered if the others had seen it was Hoshi readied himself to take on the mission.

“I’m assuming that we are talking about that chicken,” The female pointed to the large shadow that was moving around behind Yuuto, “I think we are going to need a bigger net.”

In an instant Yuuto had summoned his puppets and had disappeared over the cliff heading towards the crag that the shadow was located, Yuki walked over to the edge and looked over seeing the male taking off with speed, the charka stings connecting him to his puppets glinting in the darkness catching the edges of the rocks in a pale blue lights. She asset the distance between herself and the floor, then the damage she would take if she stuffed the landing. “And here I was hoping that I wouldn’t be throwing myself off a cliff today. Oh well” She leapt off the edge after Yuuto hoping that her landing would be a soft one.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Life was easy for the two of them, it was easier to live life at the top of the food chain so to speak. As the mother rested a little bit longer her ears always listening for any signs from the younger son. It appeared that other than the few chirps and occasional flapping it was peace as normal. The mother titled her heads and stretched her wings for a few seconds before curling them back up. Staying out of sight from the team of Shinobi that was heading to do a mission, it was a lurked and listener at this state nothing more in life than a protective mother.

As the little one slowly walked around looking for possible food, its head shot up at the sound of something in the distance, unable to identify the true cause of the sounds at that specific time. After a few seconds, its head shot down back to the ground, clawing at some poor innocent cat that had decided to take an adventure a little bit too far from its comfort zone. The beak going in and finishing the small bit of breakfast for itself.

Finally, full of energy it launched itself from the ground without any pre-warning, swooping up to a higher part of the cannon it began looking around, the ground, the area any sign of food that would be a good capture. As it flapped down slightly to another ledge it it began slowly making its way down the canyon, coming closer to the base with each movement. Its eyes always looking for pray with each step.

Finally, it turned up to the farming areas, seeing livestock it hunched down. The Cockadoo had found its meal for the two of them as it sat down almost hunched ready to launch forward on its wings as it watched the cattle moving across the canyon unaware of its presence like it was unaware of the Shinobi. Behind the bird was the deep running canyon to a wall no way back bar up and that was a steep climb, it would be worth it for the meat that one of the cattle below offered.

It was then the bird decided to launch to the pray, it was also at this moment that Yuuto would land in front of it. Both split seconds actions would have different consequences. The skwak of rage that came from the bird at being denied food was pure bestial at its best. Yuuto’s move the opposite completely planned as the sound slammed into the bird, the pain wasn’t much for the creature’s face was well protected for when it was hunting.

However, being caught off balance then combined with the surprise attach had caused a reaction that was unexpected. Staggering back, it tumbled down the canyon to the ground level. Crashing on the walls it howled in pain as it landed on the ground with a dull thud. Recovering with speed it launched itself away from the attacker, deciding to fight in its hunting grounds as pain echoed through its legs and right wing that had caught a rock on the way down.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto spotted the cockatrice, a lot smaller than what he was used to but large enough to probably startle them. However Hoshi had faced far much worse than this, but Ignious was desperation not a necessity or a mission. This was a completely different story, now it was up to Hoshi to prove himself in an organized and well-oiled unit. Yuki would have similar expectations but hers much more observed and evaluated. However his target was before him and he was focused on taking this thing out.

With his Sound Burst love tapping the chicken he caught its attention. Yuuto knew that he would have to give this creature some more work before hurting it but then the wildest thing happened. The young chicken reeled its head up feeling hurt from the blast, more startled than anything. It probably had never experienced a human who fought back. To them the humans were specs of dirt, but this was opportunity. The Sennin could only cover his mouth as he fought back his laughter watching the chicken stumble down the side of the canyon’s cliff. It fell deeper into the pits crashing on the rock formations, on the way down. Yuuto had to take this opportunity to power up while the chicken tumbled. He’d start by activating his aura, the very air around Yuuto started to crack and splinter like it was breaking the dimensions. His hair rose a little more but he was rocking a fade so it wasn’t like the old days where his pontail broke apart and lifted. He gathered his chakra combining his energy to create another visage. This chakra shroud took on the form of a white suit with butterfly wings. He erupted with a strong teal light, his temporal energy at full burst. Yuuto’s third eye became strained like it was bloodshot with blue veins and his eyes began to turn an abnormal bright teal. If Hoshi looked at Yuuto he would see that Yuuto’s chakra coils were twisting and bending like his body in a constant state of bouncing between acceleration and deceleration. There were no signs of any Light or Dark Chakra in Yuuto, as if somehow he had purged the demonic Dark Chakra out of his body. However this new chakra was most likely foreign to anything Hoshi had ever seen before, what was it?

”Alright seems like we have the chicken on the rocks …. Anyways it’s sure to try and run away to its mother, if she’s nearby. Yuki it’s up to you, in order to stop the chicken, cut it off. Hoshi you’re allowed to use your Hidden Gates, how you meter it is up to you. Follow up on my attacks and see what we can do.”] It was cold be he wanted Hoshi to make decisions for himself while still following orders. Anbu couldn’t hold his hand, he had to make the right call. There was nothing else to it.
Yuuto ran down the cliff leaving his Support Puppet Queen at the top of the of the cliff. He began to freefall through the air twisting and turning as he gathered wind chakra as quick as he could. He began to shift their nature adding raw power to turn them into Sound Ninjutsu. Yuuto started to create a large sound bubble, Yuuto put his Temporal Chakra through the Techniquing bending the Chakra’s Reality and creating an after-image of his technique. He was dead set on slamming this chicken hard.

[OOC]
-Yuuto activates Hastened Steps to move quicker - .5 AP
-Yuuto activates Avatar of Divinity to gain access to his full abilities as a Chimera – 4.5 AP [Hastened Steps to reduce timing by 2 AP]
-Yuuto jumps down the cliff using his gravity affinity to propel himself down, and uses Fugue of Fury [Cadency Final Move] with Flow of Time [Temporal Strider] to create a second chance for the jutsu to hit again on the Chicken.– 3 AP
Fugue of Fury
Rank 2: Deals 3000 sound damage at +3 accuracy to everyone within 20ft if sent in all directions. A full hit has a 50% Chance to deal additional damage equal to 3% the victim's Max Hp that cannot be reduced. If used against a single person, it deals 3850 Sound damage at +3 accuracy, and a Full hit has a 60% Chance of dealing additional damage that cannot be reduced equal to 5% of the target's Max Hp. Anyone hit with the additional damage have their Accuracy/Dodge Reduced by -1 for three rounds, stacking up to -3 of each.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The attack began with Yuuto. He was the the first to engage the beast, startling it. It seemed a bit overwhelmed and tumbled over falling into canyon. Yuki had quickly decided to enter the fray running over to the scene and peering at the edge. While she decided to jump Hoshi was hightailing to the canyon for his own descent. Right after Yuki he would dive, front flipping until his feet meet the canyon wall. A minimum amount of chakra outlined his bottom foot to stick him to the surface as he ran down the ravine after Yuuto. At some distance down he would leap and free fall the rest of the descent.

With his eyes he saw the ever changing chakra network of Yuuto and how it was different than before. He was elevating his levels of power to its maximum, Hoshi had only activated his Byakugan since the beginning of all this. He took heed to Yuuto's words before he seen by Hoshi, creating a large bubble of impulsive sound energy at the chicken. Hoshi understood that it was Yuuto attempting to hit this chicken with a truck, if the last bubble startled it so easily. Hoshi grinned weaving hand seals during his descent.

His body began coursing chakra all through each gate, every tenketsu point releasing chakra at full capacity. The mixture of water and lightning seals activated a combination of push and pull, pressure and magnetism. The storm element of chakra subsequently dampened the moisture in the air around him creating flowing thin streams of water that would circle around his body and began to cackle. The static energy of lightning twist and turned around the water until it burst into a complete aura. It would look as if he bursted through a gate, or a few, but Hoshi only activated his Storm Mail chakra armor. In this state, it would boost his speed incredibly, without so easily relying on his hidden power.

" Okay! Let's go!"

His descent was making its end as he closed in with the ground he had to decide how to combo the large bubble technique. Hoshi made his decision almost in an instant. After landing with in one motion of of reclining and rolling forward to transfer energy without stalling it causing massive tension to a single limb he easily landed.

During his somersault the lightning energy around him would cackle loud like rolling thunder as Hoshi chanted a single mantra to resonate his chakras. He rolled into a kneeling state, his hands cupped and tucked at his right hip. He would have been adjacent from Yuuto after the bubble's attempt and wether or not it would hit, Hoshi would prepare his jutsu which would normally take time to complete, but his open reserve of chakra allowed him to use the technique at full power with no prepation.

"Lightning Style: Gigavolt Cannon!

His cupped hands flashed a blinding a white where a small sphere expanded into a beaming orb of glinting lightning chakra. The sphere grew so big even Hoshi's hands expanded to accommodate the size of his raw lightning energy. Hoshi would take a step forward while launching his hands and the jutsu in the same direction targeting the chicken.

"Tch! Right now!"

Hoshi had weaved another series of hand seals activating an immense amount of his water and lightning chakra. His aura would leak into the sky, thickening the air to form a massive array of dark grey clouds. Storm clouds brewing above, the thunder rolled and cracked beating through the once blue expanse above. Hoshi's hand movements ended with a final seal and deep resonating hum. He was attempting this jutsu in action for the first time. His eyes never left the cockatrice, he was focused in with this jutsu utilizing his affinity to storm element to focus.

"Storm Style: Falling Gates of Kumogakure!"

The black sky would flash a light blue before five or six huge razor sharp blades full of condensed water and coursing lightning pierced through the clouds and raced down at the chicken. Each blade would have caused an intense wound on the beast, and it would have to dodge more than one of this deadly blades.

Ooc:
Hoshi activated Duelist ability on the Cockatrice, focusing in with his ninjutsu accuracy, specifically storm element.
Hoshi activated Storm Mail chakra armor. (2 ap)
Hoshi uses Storm Mail special action to speed up Gigavolt Cannon to cost 1 ap of time.
Hoshi uses Gates Of Babylon with affinity move, focus, targeting the cockatrice.
Hoshi has Byakugan activated and maintained.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt her feet meet with the hard ground as she landed, luckily she got the soft landing that she was hoping for. Not too far in front of her she saw Yuuto already engaging the behemoth sized chicken, the female was a little taken aback by its size seeing it up close it had to be at least the size of a small building she was concerned how she had lived nearly her whole life in the Leaf Village and didn’t know something of this scale stalked around the canyons.

In the distance she heard Hoshi following up the rear it didn’t take to long before the pair of them where at Yuuto’s side. She heard him calling to her, they needed to keep the Cockatrice away from its mother even if it was just of long enough to be able to deal with them one a at time. Thinking on her feet Yuki summoned a great wall of water, using hr natural Haku abilities she quickly froze the wave before it crashed down t the cannon creating a wall of ice to working as a buffer to force the infant the direction that they wanted it. She ran along side the make shift wall staying close to the legs of the beast in case a persuasive nudge was needed.

From above she could the already dark night sky becoming heavy and thick with storm clouds, the scent of raining lingering all around them, the Haku wasn’t sure if this was a natural storm of one created by her young companion, she could see him out of the corner of her eye flashing and crackling with lighting as he continued fighting she could her the sky roaring with thunder was thee storm intensified Yuki couldn’t help but be impressed by the sheer force of nature that that the boy had managed to muster.

[MFT]
[WC: 314]
[OOC: Yuki uses Grand Waterfall and Bloodline Abiliy Flash Freeze to Freeze it.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The bird was suddenly under attack, unsure of what to do it tried to run, fear filling its body in a split second. He tried to get away from the oncoming group that had managed to take him by surprise. In a massive squawking fit he tried to announce everyone to the danger he now faced. Silence came back from the desperate cries of help. Before it could finish the cries Yuuto was already responding in kind to the actions that had first seen him catch the bird off health, his moves flowing through the abilities of sound.

The bird had felt pain like this in its life, normally the head of the food chain it was now under pain and pressure. Slammed into invisible beams caught the bird off guard, screaking out in pain it thrashed back onto its feet as it darted off, the damage ran free from its wounds as it was clearly hit.

As it caught a glimpse of the lightning that was coming towards it with speed, twisting and turning in the air the bolt sprung past quickly as it slammed its feet into the wall and bounced up, before Yuuto would land its tail would double slap him into the cliff wall, using the momentum to shoot down to the ground with ease.

Pouncing down it tried to make a quick run for it, deciding that the time for Hioshi to recover would probably take the group some time. It planned on using that time very quickly as it made a run for it. That plan went out the window when a waterfall formed in front of its eyes, unable to handle the fact that the ice just sprung from the water, it seemed it would have to fight. Suddenly things changed, its wings sprung open as it launched itself off the ground quickly and began to circle. Ready to swoop round and attack the group.

[OCC Update]
• Chicken has taken 6000 Damage from its 46,000 HP.
• Hioshi was hit twice from the tail each strike did 2,150 damage
• Yuki blocked the birds path
• Current situation: Bird is flying quickly, this gives dodge bonus. Yuki blocked the cliff passage, Yuuto hit twice, Hisohi missed.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Yuuto and Hoshi landed the damage had been done. His jutsu hit the creature squarely twice. He quickly began to assess what he would have to do next. As he analyzed, the tail, or what was left of it, came barreling towards them. Yuuto avoided but Hoshi was struck squarely, and the Sennin didn't wince. He felt no need, Hoshi was in the big leagues now and Yuuto wouldn't hold his hand anymore not on this job, but at least the boy took the creatures tail. Yuki also executed her job, blocking off the Cockatrice escape route with a well timed wall of ice.

He immediately began to weave seals while chasing after the Cockatrice. First he started to summon a large orb of raw chakra, The Odama Rasengan, Mixed with his sound chakra. With his full power he could easily apply what he needed to his jutsu. For this he would use Ripple Effect to break it apart into 4 pieces, each piece being fired off a half a second after the other. He wanted to hit the bird from different angles, and the beast meeting a wall of opposition would only help more.

Then Yuuto summoned more sound chakra and pushed it forward. As if he was doing a palm thrust. A burst of air shot from his hand, but it was infused as the invisible power of sound. He had increased the power and output of this jutsu but the results would be worth it.

Feeling as though these consecutive attacks would find their mark, Yuuto started to quickdraw a summoning scroll, releasing Diablo from its confines. The seal on the puppets shoulder began to light up with a fire to it. The golden clothed puppet was carrying the harpoons Yuuto brought, he would then use the Needle Shower Puppet Jutsu, but raining down harpoons on the bird tipped with the Black Lotus poison.

OOC:
-Perfected Rasengan/Ranged/Base Damage Option x2/ Non Elemental / Sound Infused / Ripple Effect from Temporal Strider / Hastened Steps x1 - 3 AP (2 AP Timing) / Focus Affinity Move

-Sonic Strike/ Ranged / Jutsu Expansion / Overcharge Affinity Move / Hastened Steps x1 - 3 AP (2 AP Timing)

-Quickdraw El Diablo Offensive Puppet - 0 AP

-Prime Explosive Seal augment (.5 AP, +500 Base Damage to next attack with puppet)

-Needle Shower with Diablo (Black Lotus Poison) / Jutsu Expansion / 2 AP / Explosive Seal

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The cannon fired off, what Hoshi thought was an accurate attack had missed it's mark completely. Even the following attacks of a barraging array of blades missed as well. But maybe his attacks were just enough distraction for Yuuto to land some solid hits as he did. The bird came crashing down as Hoshi tried to catch his breath. That last attack really did a number on his chakra at once, it was his first time using such high power techniques. Before the chicken's descent though, it's tail attempted at Yuuto and missed coming directly for him slamming him into one direction, before colliding again and slamming him into the opposite direction where Hoshi was sent flying into the rocks.

He left a crater in the wall being hit so hard, his body ached immediately. Within the wall he started to crawl out, scrapes and bruises that leaked a minimal amount of blood rubbed against the rugged rocky formations, stinging. He eased his way out, forcing himself to a wobbly stand. He was some distance away from the fray now, he looked at Yuuto and Yuki. Yuuto was back on the attack and it seemed Yuki successfully trapped the cockatrice. Hoshi just needed to do his job now. Hoshi then began to weave some hand seals, the last one holding it for a second. The extra chakra he built up in that moment gave him just enough to summon a cat like beast formed in dark lightning. It growled and snarled, pacing back and forth in front of Hoshi.

Hoshi reclined to kneeling position, he would pull deep a deep breath and with his right hand focusing an extensive amount of chakra into his right hand, which began emanating a thousand birds chirping from sphere of highly compressed lightning chakra.. The sheer force and gravity the jutsu made it hard for him to keep his arm up and so his left aided by grabbing his right wrist. The black panther reacted to this growling, even crouching facing the flying the cockatrice and wiggling in excitement. Hoshi exhaled slowly with his eyes closed and gave another push of surging chakra into his palm. This magnified the sphere but Hoshi contorted the form of the orb into a ten inch blade and with grunt he took off.

Three steps and he would jump from the cliff side followed by his panther partner, mid air the two would spin to face each other. Their next action was propelling each other with boost by kicking off of each other, thus launching them in separate directions. The Panther was already en route to its storm chase, seeking to bite the bird and explode in black lightning. Hoshi would hope this was enough distraction to get near the chicken's feet and take a lucky swipe. The panther would approach from the right, with Hoshi delaying at the flank until the panther engaged it.

The panther coming at full speed easily visible with its aura and black tint gave out loud and fearsome growls at the chicken before leaping and targeting the chicken's neck. Hoshi would follow dashing from the adjacent flank on his tip toes as fast as he could. He would swipe the long blade once within range of the chicken's foot, following all the way through and turning around instantly ready for an attack. If the chicken had anything tricky up it sleeve like another tail swipe, it would only meet the infamous Kawarimi target.

OOC: Hoshi maintains byakugan, jyuuken stance, and storm mail. 6 AP
Hoshi casts Storm Release: Black Panther R1, at melee acc via shinobi 101 and uses special action Storm Chase. 2.5ap
Hoshi casts Chidori, with special action Lightning Blade. 2.5ap
Hoshi conditionals a body switch with K target on the first strike against him. 1ap

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female smiles to herself seeing that her Ice wall did its job beautifully diverting that beast path towards her two male companions, her emerald eyes watched as Hoshi bombarded the Cockatrice with more lighten based attacks hearing the beast’s cry as each of them impacted with the creatures feathery body. Yuuto was next to attack summoning another puppet from one of his scrolls watching as it unleashed a rain of harpoon down onto his target. It the sky didn't already darken from the storm she was sure that this unnatural shower would have darkened it, she broke out into a run moving her fingers quickly as the summon a large shark from the moisture in the air as soon as the air touched into rough skin it began to freeze launching towards the target like a torpedo, exploring on contact raining shards of ice down on the ground almost immediately melting into the dry cracked ground.

Yuki did let up her attacks towards the creature, using the already turbulent weather around them she whipped the water in to air around her spinning it fast creating a torrent of wind and water, sending the newly created vortex towards the beast, she watched and waiting to hope for her attacks to meet their targets.

[OOC:
Yuki uses Water Shark Bomb (Mastered). Special Action Giant Shark Bomb using Affinity move Focus as well as Flash Freeze to turn into Ice Jutsu.
Yuki use Torrential Vortex (Lvl 1) with Flash Freeze to turn into Ice. ]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the fight was now on fully, with injuries coming from both sides early on, but now with the bird flying it seemed to have gotten a slightly better situation on the others. How much longer would that be maintained was still unsure. As it circled the group preparing to fight it glanced around at the three always checking for attacks that were coming its way. Its squawking grew louder and echoed around the canyon into the distance as it felt under the threat that was currently heading its way.

It was at this point that the noise and confusion finally had a reply, it crashed through the canyon like a whirlwind. It was now clear that mother had heard the commotion around, as the beating sound of wings began to ring around the canyon. What could be heard as a conversation between the two birds continued as they went back and forth. It ended abruptly when more attacks begun heading its way. Though in the air it was something beyond rapid, speed was the key to this element of course.

The first attack from Yuuto would hit sending the bird shuddering up into the sky as it tried to keep its flight. Its wings batting hard and fast against the air as it tried to recover from the damage that it had come to take. Though as it tried to recover, it felt the pressurized wave of another attack, followed by another attack hit. It was new to the predator. But still its senses kicked in and it could start to fight back.

Dodging the incoming panther with ease the bird felt droplets of blood come from its own body, its anger was already building to a point of boiling. As it swooped down it allowed its wings to rake out, slamming wind into Yuki like never before and causing her to slam to the ground with ease. It glided down its talons coming out and scrapping along the already injured Hyuuga, causing blood to splatter free from the multiple wounds that had been clawed into him now.

Sharks and other flying weapons came the bird’s way, some of them were dodged others were not. It was now a fight for survival one the giant pigeon was losing without at the moment, but damage had been done and now blood was being spilled. Its predator senses had kicked into overtime that much was now clear.

[OOC]
- Bird has taken 34,300 Damage this Round. HP left = 11,700
- Yuki was hit with Wind Wings for 5,500 HP and Bleeding Rank 1
- Hioshi was scythed with the talons for 3,300 Damage with Bleeding Rank 2
- Bird is now a flying mess, looking bad for itself. Hioshi has Bleed Rank 2, Yuki has Bleed Rank 1, Yuuto dodged the incoming attack.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back