Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Colorless Sky [Leaving Country]

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I do not believe your friend is coming back," Louise informed Tatsuya, some weeks after Hoshikata left. "If he were, he would be here by now."

Tatsuya had come to that conclusion a few days earlier, but hadn't bothered to say it out loud. He figured when she got annoyed enough to tell him such, that was the time to move on.

"Yes, I know," he said. "I can't wait any longer for him. If he actually is coming back...and I don't think he is, for whatever reason...I still have to get to Moon shortly."

The letter Hoshikata had hand-delivered from his mother was quite explicit on that. It had a time limit, and not a generous one at that. That one had likely already been drastically reduced due to his decision to send the twins along ahead and wait for Hoshikata in Lightning.

"He will know where to find you if he has to," Louise agreed. "I think there are still more boats today." She slithered from her spot in his pocket up to his arm, eventually coiling around his shoulder. "I tire of this blown from mountains air. Moon sounds much tastier."

"I don't think Moon is something edible, but all right." He got up from his spot on one of the pole alongside the boardwalk and stretched. "I sent most of my gear ahead, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to pack what I have left."

It was supposed to be a gesture to indicate he was coming along himself soon. At this point, he didn't know how it would be interpreted.

After packing and checking out of his hotel room, Tatsuya meandered down to the docks. He didn't think he would miss the day's ferry to Moon, not at this point. When he reached the ferry, he stopped briefly and turned his gaze toward where he knew Cloud village to be.

I guess you were just a little too reckless this time, hm? Goodbye, Hoshikata.

He stepped onto the ferry, finally heading to join the rest of his family.

[S-Rank time to travel = 30 Min]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back