Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Come one Come All [ANBU Class]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the laser prison dissolves around him, Jirou looks over towards Karasu while listening to the voice coming from the masked man. He had a good idea who was behind the mask. The clone of him who was actually Kashikoi had drawn blood from the Sensei/Intruder. He could not hide his scent since he had been in a class with him before. Still this was annoying that he would choose to draw them into a fight in this way. Jirou does not speak since he does not want to give away which of them is Kashikoi and which is Jirou. As far as Jirou was concerned they were in a battle that they had not initiated. He was not about to give their opponents any information that they could use against them.​
Jirou was already thinking several steps ahead. He and Kashikoi both give Karasu and Hinata a thumbs up. He had already been thinking about his upcoming actions. Both Jirou and Kashikoi, in his clone form, remain in position on all fours for whatever comes next. If the Sensei wanted a fight he was going to try his hardest to do whatever he could to protect the village from any intruder including the evil sensei standing before them. It would in fact give him the greatest satisfaction if the four of them in their teamwork together managed to unmask the Sensei. This in fact brought a smile to the faces of both Jirou and Kashikoi. ‘Unmask the Sensei/Intruder.’ That is the ultimate goal and he looked forward to it. Both Jirou and Kashikoi had trained in using their own language of hand signals. This was coming in very handy now in that neither of them needed to say a word. Kashikoi was also very good at staying quiet when the situation called for it. So what was it going to be? Was the Sensei going to stop the fight since he was the one who initiated it? Jirou and Kashikoi were ready either way.​
[WC: 337]​
[TWC: 1941/1500]​
[PC: ⅘ ]​
[Actions Sent]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu who was aware that she was under the Genjutsu put up her hands to make the hand signs for the Cancel jutsu to release the Genjutsu but Hinata had already done so. Once done she realized what she had done. She put Jirou in the laser prison due to the Genjutsu influence. She listened to the mask man who had a familiar voice. She understood what he meant and said “I do understand what you are getting at but as you see I stayed because of teamwork. I wasn’t going to abandon my teammates and go off on my own or with Kuren. To me that would be very wrong leaving my other teammates and acting on my own accord. So working together to me is very important.” She continued to speak.

“I know that you were accused of possibly being the intruder which I didn't think of from the start. It didn’t mean that the others thought that too. They just merely asked a question because one you are a stranger, so just taking your word that you were not the intruder was something they may have felt needed more clarifying. Since you didn’t clarify or deny that you were not the intruder instead you said yourself that we were to fight you. Of course you left us with no choice but to fight and that is what we are doing as a team. Well most of us. I do hope we can get this resolved so we can work together to capture the real intruder. I know it wastes time but again leaving my teammates is something i would never do. Even if they are making a mistake. Pass or fail we do it together. Now if you want us to stop fighting then you must be the one to stop it since you are the one to start it. Until then we will just keep going.” She continued on with the battle hoping that it would end quickly. She gave a nod to Jirou, Kashikoi and Hinata hoping they can all correlate their attacks together so that they can capture the masked ANBU.

[WC: 357]
[TWC: 2431/1500]
[PC: ⅘ ]
[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

1609967748752.png

Manzo
HP:
35,280 - 600 - 4,081 + 625 - 780 = 30,444
CP: 31,950 - 2,750 - 1,100 = 28,100
Natural Energy: 21,840 - 1,500 - 3,750 - 690 = 15,900
AP: 11 - 3 - 2.5 - 3 - 2.5 = 0 AP = 10 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sage Mode, Giga Vengence, Fun House

f9Y3xv3uBQPcyrJPpXyjgJ0UdfIgHcywiDHayT5ztbFDZjAmLfsj4fLAh0HoGjPw1zrd8GifiYzEyFfrP_zQz-3-2_3D5Q6j1UttGSn7DZNsx77_D_eOlFJO4gsrJ6EBt8DVoZKo

Hannya
HP:
CP: 30,000 - 600 - 600 = 28,800
AP: 6 - 2.5 - 2.5 = 1 AP = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Genjutsu on Jirou, Genjutsu on Hinata

1610104576305.png

Manzo Wood Clone
HP:
CP: 8,760
AP: 2.5 = 2.5 AP = 3.5 AP Next Round
Maintains: None

1610106772241.png

Thousand Hand Statue
HP:

1609967709613.png

Ha Kuren
HP: 7,140
CP: 15,300 - 230 = 15,070
AP:
7 - 1.25 = 5.75 AP = 7 AP Next Round
Maintains:
Fleeing from Fight (10 Sec), Headset Called Made

1609967581387.png

Raijin Jirou
HP:
18,900 - 375 = 18,525
CP:
14,903 - 420 - 385 - 2,200 = 11,898
AP:
9 - 1.75 - 1.75 - 3 = 2.5 AP = 9 AP Next Round
Maintains: Beast-Human Clone
Chakra Bound!, Under Genjutsu

1609969777703.png

Kashikoi
HP:
CP:
12,450 - 2,200 = 10,250
AP:
5 - 3 = 2 AP = 5 AP Next Round
Maintains: None!
None!

1609967610352.png

Nakano Karasu

Barrier: 2,022 - 2,022 = 0
HP: 16,695
CP:
20,291 - 560 - 630 - 600 = 18,501
AP:
9 - 2.5 - 1.5 - 2 = 3 AP = 9 AP Next Round
Maintains: Storm Call
Seeing 5 Versions of Manzo

1609967641490.png

Uchiha Hinata
HP:
28,600 - 1,214 - 375 - 3,594 = 23,417
CP:
26,822 - 572 - 625 - 500 - 505 - 415 = 24,205
AP:
9 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 3 AP = 9 AP Next Round
Maintains: Sharingan Rank 3, Under Genjutsu
Seeing 5 Versions of Manzo, Chakra Bound!

Uchiha Hinata Clone:
HP:
CP: 4,252 - 300
AP: 2 - 1.5 = 0.5AP = 2.5 AP Next Round

Round 2

0 Seconds - Hinata drops maintained Genjutsu on Karasu
0.714 Seconds - Ha Kuren equips Regu
1.94 Seconds - Jirou uses Shoryuken against Hannya 31 vs 35 (Misses!)
2.22 Seconds - Hinata uses Elemental Clone to Summon a Fire Clone
- Manzo knows exactly which one the real Hinata is 26 vs 33
2.496 Seconds - Ha Kuren is still fleeing the battlefield
2.499 Seconds - Ha Kuren Transforms her Puppet into herself
2.72 Seconds - Manzo performs Fun House against Jirou 29 vs 34 (Misses!), Hinata 38 vs 27 (Hits!), Karasu 45 vs 25 (Hits!)
- Hinata is now seeing 5 versions of Manzo!
- Karasu is now seeing 5 versions of Manzo!
2.77 Seconds - Karasu does a Genjutsu against Hannya 34 vs 39 (Misses)
3.88 Seconds - Jirou uses Step-In Flash against Hannya 23 vs 30 (Misses)
4.16 Seconds - Hannya uses a Genjutsu against Jirou 38 vs 25 (Hits!)
4.43 Seconds - Karasu uses Storm call against Manzo 32 vs 27 (HIts), 32 vs 36 (Misses), 34 vs 41 (Misses!)
4.44 Seconds - Hinata uses Scalding Ash Cloud towards Manzo 43 vs 28 (Crits!)
- One of the Clones Vanishes!
- Damage is reflected towards Hinata!
4.99 Seconds - Manzo summons a Wood Clone into the fight
6.66 Seconds - Hinata does a Genjutsu towards Manzo 37 vs 42 (Misses)
7.21 Seconds - Jirou uses a Hidden Action against Manzo 35 vs 33 (Hits!)
7.21 Seconds - Kashikoi follows up with another Hidden action against Manzo 37 vs 42 (Misses)
7.66 Seconds - Hinata activates Mangekyo Sharingan
7.717 Seconds - Manzo uses Thousand-Handed Statue Enlightened Suppression Jirou 40 vs 35 (HIts!), Hinata 41vs 35 (Hits!) , Karasu 26 vs 32 (Misses)
- Jirou is now Chakra Bound
- Hinata is now Chakra Bound
8.33 Seconds - Hannya uses a Genjutsu against Hinata 42 vs 24 (Hits)
9.72 Seconds - Hinata Clone uses Fireball against Manzo 31 vs 35 (Misses)
9.989 Seconds - Manzo uses Rasengan against Karasu and Hinata
- Karasu created a Barrier Reflexively!
- Barrier gets the Non-Elemental Effect off (14%)
- Spillover damage against Karasu 28 vs 32 (Misses)
- Rasengan against Hinata 40 vs 33 (Hits!)
- Rasengan goes Non-Elemental (15%)

Notes:
Any questions feel free to DM me.
Open Headset Call Out there, DM or PM Me and I will randomize who Joints as per UBR
If you do not specify targets at the beginning of the round, or for each Jutsu it will be Random.​

Last edited:

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The figure ran his finger through the blood that seeped from his wounds. Then as Karasu spoke he did something they were most likely not expecting. He started to laugh. Something she said he found immensely funny.

The students could almost hear the eye roll from the masked demon as he started. ”Really? You couldn’t have just beat him up, you had to make him start to laugh? He has the worst laugh in the world.”

When he stopped he started to speak ”I commend you for your teamwork. It is an important skill and one I find important in my ANBU. Sure you made mistakes here today, I expected nothing less, if you didn't do well you should be having my job because even I make mistakes and having someone perfect would make my life easier. But I will say this. You most certainly had a choice.” He pointed to the manhole cover that Kuren went down. ”That chose to skip this fight altogether, call for help and go about the original objective. You three choose to attack me but you could have tried to delay me, You could have got more help, with a signal flare. In fact if I remember correctly you yourself threw the first punch Karasu. I did not attack anyone first, one could even say I was defending myself. Sure I may have taken a stance first, but I chose to attempt the stealth option first.” He was having fun with this, turning things around once again. ”There are always choices. Some are good options some are bad but you must always pick one and live with the consequences.” The last word seems to have a hint of sadness to it as he said it.

TWC 1601

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou remembered everything that the Masked Anbu’s had already said. The scent was distinct and not one that he would be forgetting. He knew exactly who the masked Anbu was from the class that they had been in with him. While Jirou listened to what he was now saying trying to turn this around on them, he would not be remaining silent. He had liked and respected the instructor from that class. The person who was standing before them did not seem like the same person at all. From the start they had been deceived and the instructor had made a choice that forced them into a fight they never wanted. When Jirou finally spoke it was to say, “Actually no, the choice for this fight was in your hands from the start, Sensei. You could have answered my questions and we would have pursued the objective. Instead you chose to act suspiciously and told us that we had to fight you. You said and I quote, 'There is only one thing left to do. Any intruder must be stopped with force if necessary and I can tell you I will not be going to the jail meekly. This was not the class I intended but it seems this is the class we will get.’ These were your own words. You left us one option to stop you. Since we are now being given another choice in this and I know who is behind the mask, I am making the choice to leave this fight and try and go after Kuren before she gets herself killed by the actual intruder. That is to say if there even is an actual intruder. All I wanted was the truth. I never wanted to fight you. Even though she may have left us behind, we will not leave her behind. You made the initial choice to act suspiciously and initiate this fight. I would like to suggest that perhaps this was also not the best choice that you made. You have to also accept the responsibility and consequences for this choice.”

Jirou looks over towards where Karasu and Hinata were standing and says to them, “Are you in agreement with me? I have accomplished what I set out to. I know who it is behind the mask. Neither of us will be forgetting his scent. He cannot hide his identity from either of us. I think that we all did as well as we could under the circumstances. I know that I learned a lot from the experience. I hope that you will have no hard feelings against us.” As he looks at the wounds that had been inflicted on the sensei Jirou sheaths his katana adding, “It is our choices not our jutsu or power that show who and what we really are. I can only try and make the best choices available to me. I understand that I will make mistakes. For now though I am done with this fight. If you would not mind releasing the jutsu please...” Jirou waits for the jutsu to be released while sniffing the air in an effort to find exactly where Kuren is located.

[WC: 530]
[TWC: 2471/1500]
[PC: 5/5 ]​

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu ignored the masked demon and instead kept her gaze on the masked ANBU whom she was pretty sure who it was due to recognizing the voice and the body language. She listened to what he had to say, taking in every word. Once he was finished she looked at him for a few moments before saying. “Yes there was a choice but it was not ours, it was yours. As an experienced Shinobi you allowed Genin that you were supposed to teach for whatever reason , make you feel the need to change the objective of the situation. Your choice was to fight not us. Fighting was the last thing on our minds. By telling us we were to fight you. What were the words again….oh yes This was not the class I intended but it seems this is the class we will get.”

She paused to let it sink in then added “Yes you went into stealth mode but the fight was already upon us with your decision thus why you went into stealth mode and we went to look for you to fight. As with any choice you have to live with the consequences, but do not put this on us when you had a different objective set in the first place. All you had to do is say no I’m not the Intruder and that would have been the end. So yes there is always a choice and you chose for all of us with your words. Words have power and as Genin we obliged you. Just let you know that asking questions even if it’s awkward or uncomfortable or even unexpected doesn’t make it bad. It didn’t deserve the response you gave.“ she looked at Hinata, Jirou and Kashikoi then said. “Now I’m making a different choice. I’m going to stop fighting and help look for the real intruder. It’s obvious there was no real intruder per se but someone acting as one for the test. I understand still I will go and find this intruder because I never give up on my duty. I pride myself in it. This experience is something we all can learn from, so I thank you Sensei, because I believe that one should never stop learning. “

She made sure all jutsu was stopped before looking at the Sensei. “I know I can be a little blunt. I do not mean to offend you or anyone at all. I will always say my peace in what I believe is right.” She looked at Hinata and Jirou “Great teamwork guys. I think we showed that though we still have a lot to learn, we have a lot of potential no matter what branch we go in.”

[WC: 455]
[TWC: 2886/1500]
[PC: 5/5 ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Being Bound by the Jutsu as well similar to how Jirou is he listened to them as a few words of his friends truly hit a cord with him.
Hearing what They had to say

“Are you in agreement with me? I have accomplished what I set out to. I know who it is behind the mask. Neither of us will not be forgetting his scent. He cannot hide his identity from either of us. I think that we all did as well as we could under the circumstances. I know that I learned a lot from the experience. I hope that you will have no hard feelings against us.”

“Now I’m making a different choice. I’m going to stop fighting and help look for the real intruder. It’s obvious there was no real intruder per se but someone acting as one for the test. I understand still I will go and find this intruder because I never give up on my duty. I pride myself in it. This experience is something we all can learn from, so I thank you Sensei, because I believe that one should never stop learning. “

"I Quite Agree, When I first came here, I wasn't expecting a straight up fight, not that I am complaining either way it is a good learning experience, but I have to agree with my friend. You openly made the first move, and by doing so initiated the fight. No matter how much I would love to fight still and try to beat you, I am more worried about our other friend as well.

He said as he looked to the Masked Man, I would prefer not to see her get hurt as he was attempting to break out of the chakra binds, to no avail
He looked to Karasu and Jirou

"I fully agree We should work together more, in fact if he allows it and doesn't want to keep up fighting like a madman, since I don't see us winning without heavy injury. Unless he gets off on bullying Genin. We should go and help Kuren, cause After just a few moments of facing this guy, the Intruder will seem like a walk in the park.

He looked to the Masked Man as he waited to be let free as He knew he had to get stronger if he had ever hoped to fight against such a force. If he ever wanted his revenge he needed strength at all costs no matter what it took.

"Hey Karasu, Jirou After this wanna get some Ramen, I bet it will taste rather good."

He said as he wasn't as hurt bad but he was trying to hide the pain as after all he was attacked by one of the top leaders of the village. He knew fully well from the vocal patterns, He was in his class before. That was when he first decided to learn Gravity Ninjutsu after all. And it was a class on Chakra control if he had to remember, Back when he only knew Fire and Lightning Ninjutsu, Now he knew Fire, Lightning, Earth, Water, Wind, Wood, Shadow, and Gravity. He was truly had a wide arrange of jutsu to use yet he couldn't overcome this obstacle which got to his nerves.

[WC=548]
[TWC= 1318/1500]
[PC=4/5]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Jirou and Hinata provoked the instructor, he turned away and spoke in a whisper. The teacher held a finger to his ear when he spoke, which leads Kuren to believe that he was communicating to someone with a headset. Kuren would not be surprised if the anbu masked had one built in or if it was an ear piece rather than the big bulky headphone size thing she had. When she doubled back in stealth she was closer to the teacher and actually heard the message.

The teacher gave Kuren and unintended clue. The person she is looking for also has a headset or some similar device. Not only that, but since the teacher is able to communicate with the person at any time, the person was actively listening for incoming calls. It would be nice if she somehow pin point the frequency but she might not have to. The call she did earlier was broadband, which means it covered a wide arrange of frequencies. More than likely the person she is hunting heard her plea.

Not everyone in the village has a headset and those that do don’t always have them on. If she sends an annoying sound over a broadband connection, maybe she might see the person she is hunting react. However first she must get out of the sewers.

[WC: 223]
[TWC: 1153/1500]
[PC: 5/5 ]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A call had been made to those inside of the village, it was open broadcast and requesting help at the gates. It see that no one had answered the call for help yet. Seemed like he was going to have to, sighing as he stood up from his chair, grabbing the well known Shinobi jacket from his chair he darted down the corridors of the Hokage mansion and instantly headed in the direction of Leaf gates. His hand coming up to his throat as he clicked the mic on allowing him to speak as he sprinted towards the gates.

”Uchiha Takeshi picking up the call, will be there soon”

Sprinting down the Main Street he could see the outline of Leaf gates in the distance as he smoked closer the shadows of people appearing in front of it became obvious. It seemed like a small group had already replied to the call from what he could at least see. Slowing down as he approached he noticed a few familiar faces that were all around, speaking to one person it’s seemed. Drawing his attention he allowed himself to bow his head slightly towards the other Sennin that was at gates. The mask he recognised from his days back as the Branch Sennin. So now it was time to see what is going on here, of course in the robes names where out of the questions.

“I presume you managed to answer the call before me, have to say might be something about old age finally catching up to me, but was just in the office doing the paper work. Well I am hear now, so what is going on?”

The Main Branch Sennin waited for a response from the masked figure to get a situational break down to what he had just walked into. Deciding to see what action he had missed from Manzo first, he ignored the students for a few seconds. Not because he disliked them but because right now a headset call had been made to the gates and he wanted direct information from the highest ranking person who had experience in tense situations.

[Topic Entered]
[Headset Call Answered]
[MFT]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The figure stopped mid jutsu as heard the same thing repeated. ”So you no longer think I am an accomplice of the forced entry?” He said this loud enough over the din of battle. He had seen a figure moving quickly towards them and from that gate there was only one person that could be. The bubble of chakra over his head had grown considerably over the last few seconds and it just waited there as he stood to address them and the new comer.

As Takeshi drew forth and addressed him he responded. ”Welcome Lord Forth. The Headset call was actually against me.” He paused for a moment for dramatic effect. He seemed to almost have a different personality when he donned the mask. ”I was running a test to see if any were worthy enough to join the ANBU, a simple test of a forced entry and they needed to deal with it. In the questioning I was accused of being an accomplice of the intruder. Well only one option for an accomplice hence here we are. ”

”Well they have seem to just now wanted to retract their accusations.”
He turned to the Gennin ”In case you don’t know him, you are in the presence of the Forth Hokage and current Main Branch Sennin.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou was glad that the fight had stopped. He had only asked a question and never wanted to fight the sensei. He was pretty sure he had failed the Anbu test if that is what this was. He had not realized just how the Anbu were and just how cranky that they could be. It was a valuable lesson and one that he was grateful for and would not be forgetting. However he knew that the fight could have been avoided if he had answered their questions. Right now Jirou wanted to get on the trail of Kuren so that they might find the actual intruder, even if he did not believe that there was any intruder but only someone to pose as the intruder for the sake of the class.

When Jirou saw the Lord Fourth arrive he bowed to him respectfully, “Greetings Lord Fourth. We had started the class not long ago and the sensei had decided to make it seem like he might be the intruder to test what we would do. We were asking him questions about the intruder to help us in our search. The sensei believed that we were saying that he was the intruder and said that if we believed that then we must do everything in our power to stop him. His exact words were as follows: 'There is only one thing left to do. Any intruder must be stopped with force if necessary and I can tell you I will not be going to the jail meekly. This was not the class I intended but it seems this is the class we will get.’ His actions up to that point were misleading and I think that this was part of his test for us. The three of us did engage him briefly and once it became clear that he was not the intruder we stopped. We certainly had not wanted to battle the sensei. We simply wanted to understand the parameters of the mission. We are just genin here to learn from the sensei. If permitted I would like to continue with the class and find the real intruder.”

[WC: 358]
[TWC: 2829/1500]
[PC: 6/5 ]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu stood there in front of the masked ANBU. She was in agreement with Jirou and Hinata to stop fighting. They needed to look for Kuren to help her find the real intruder. She knew time had been wasted but she could never leave her friends and comrades alone, even if she didn’t agree with their decisions. She stared at the masked ANBU wondering what he would decide. She hoped he didn’t want to continue fighting. None of them wanted to fight him in the first place. As she waited someone was coming toward them. She lifted her hand to her forehead to look out to see who it was. Her eyes widened with shock on who it was.

She looked at the Fourth Hokage whom she had lessons from formally and informally. She gave him a nod as he arrived then listened to the masked ANBU explain the situation. After he finished. It was Jirou’s turn to talk and she nodded in agreement with him. “Greetings Lord Fourth and yes it is true what Jirou said. Questions were asked not to accuse but to understand the parameters of the test in question. I believe that the ANBU Sensei here may have misunderstood the intention and felt he needed to change the objective of the test. So he marked himself as the intruder even though some of us if not all of us didn’t believe him to be. I think it was all just a misunderstanding.” she looked at Takeshi. “Nothing to warrant a call especially to the Fourth Hokage. There was no threat here. So whomever did that didn’t understand the scope of things. So as you can see a lot of miscommunication among us all including the ANBU Sensei. Nothing that wasn’t able to be worked out civilly. “ she turned to the ANBU Sensei. “If you want we can go and still help Kuren find the intruder. Like Jirou said she may have abandoned us but we will not abandon her. We are comrades after all and we must always be there for one another no matter what.”

[WC: 350]
[TWC: 3236/1500]
[PC: 6/5 ]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuren’s radio idea might work if conditions were different. There was too many places to look and she is only one set of eyes. True she had comrades that she hoped was coming, but there is not guarantee they’ll be in any condition to help. The anbu did not seem like the type to pull his punches and help arrived a little later than she would have hoped. She was a little surprised who answered the call and partly wished she stayed. She would like to meet the fourth hokage.

Back to the mission at hand she had to think of something and what came to mind was not exactly fair play. She lacked the ability to properly track down this person, so she figured she would find someone that can. If this was a test to see if they are Anbu material then an Anbu should be able to solve it. Some would consider this plan cheating, but Kuren was never considered honorable. She wonders if the teacher count this a failure even if it does work. Not everyone believes in completing a mission at any cost.

She would exit the sewers and look for an Anbu. When she finds one she walks up to the mask figure. “Please I need your help. I noticed a person back at the gates that entered without presenting a passport. I tried to follow him, but I lost track of him. I think he may be up to no good.” If the anbu asks what the person looked like, she would give him the same description she got from the teacher. She just hopes the anbu is willing to do the task and not just brush her off.

[WC: 286]
[TWC: 1439/1500]
[PC: 6/5 ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata looked at Lord forth and his rper being abit busy, missed most of his chance to jump in. He was listening as a few things caught his eyes

”I was running a test to see if any were worthy enough to join the ANBU, a simple test of a forced entry and they needed to deal with it. In the questioning I was accused of being an accomplice of the intruder. Well only one option for an accomplice hence here we are. ”

Hearing that was kinda offput due to them asking basic questions and There was no full on accusation, we just stated it was a possibility.

"I know who Lord Fourth is, I have met him on numerous occasions already"

He looked towards the Fourth Hokage as he gave a bow and spoke.

"Greetings Lord Fourth, it is just as Karasu and Jirou spoke, I won't go into details as such I am not that good at communication, but it is just as they said and in no way did we mean to offend our teacher here but only question the parameters of the test."

He said as he looked at the fourth hokage then back at Manzo and then to his fellow classmates ready to go and chase down Kuren if needed. His mind would drift abit tho. He was hoping to be able to deal some significant damage to him, A way to test his current strength, and despite the overwhelming strength, he think he fought well well better then how he used to.

[WC=259]
[TWC= 1577/1500]
[PC=5/5]
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Raising an eyebrow as he heard that a headset call had been made against Manzo, he almost wanted to consider this a joke. An open frequency headset call had been made against one of the Leaf Sennin. He pondered for a few minutes as he looked at the group that was around him recognizing faces as he looked to each of them a slight look of bewilderment had passed over his own face considering the information that he had just been given and what he had received. Taking his time to understand what had been thrown at him he allowed a deep and long sigh to escape his lips.

"I am confused, where did a report of an intruder even come from first of all? The Main Branch has not received any reports of this, and has your ANBU received any other updates as well Sennin for anyone escaping past the gates?"

Before he could actually get to the bottom of if the intruder reports where real or just fake he was hit by what could be described as a bombardment of communication coming his way, each of them decided to voice up in what he could try and processes as quickly as possible to get the most information from each of them. After each of them had spoken a single look of annoyance crossed his face towards a few of them, the group information showed some good things, some bad things, and after all, they where his responsibility, and right now they had embarrassed him was the real fact he faced and embarrassed him in front of Manzo as well, one of his students that had gone so far in Leaf.

"We are just Genin and don't want to fight the Sensei......unfortunately for you Jirou failing to understand the main lesson behind what happened here. You have the brains and the skill that much is clear with your current posting. Let me allow you into a small secret here, Shinobi don't get to pick and choose when things happen, these gates, that we are standing at here, are the entrance to the entire village. Even with him giving you suspicion that he was an intruder a conflict was bound to happen, either he ended up in jail or you ended up killing him....well trying to. You are all Gennin now that responsibility for village safety is now yours as well, while still learning if you are put into a situation like this again, tell me honestly what would you do?"

His attention moved from the young man, he had hope for the boy but right now it had been slightly knocked by the word's he had spoken, he just hoped he made a small mistake, it was clear that the boy had skils, maybe the adrenaline was still in his system and didn't quite clear his head yet

"Karasu, Karasu, you seem to have the common sense to know this is a bit of a mess. I have to ask, Why don't you abandon your teammates, why is it key that we are there for each other? At the same time, how do we know who is the Leaf ANBU Is? Let's face it we have to be able to distinguish real ANBU from those that pretend to be imposters now days don't we?"

Turning his attention back to Hinata, his anger flaring up as he turned to the Uchiha his eyes locking with his in a split second as he stood there his full presence known.

"Frankly, putting aside the fact that you don't want to go into much detail, you are going to have to right now. Frankly, the others here said that the fight happened, fair enough but to state that you wanted to question the parameters of the test. So let me ask this question to a Genin. What the hell gives you the right to question the Parameters of any test you face? He is at least ANBU from the robes and mask, but let me tell you its another Sennin, you questioning his Parameters is like questioning me? Would you do that Hinata?"

SIghing he allowed himself to look around for the other one, though it seemed that the information given was true, he allowed his head to turn towards Manzo again going to address the actual intruder situation. Reaching up he clicked on his neck mic speaking into it and giving instructions to the Main Branch. Also recording his information and instructions.

"Main Branch, this is Takeshi, a suspected intruder in the village, patrols are to double and leave a way for the ANBU to lead the investigation, I want this person found and the ANBU have the right skill set for this task. ANBU Sennin I presume you can take charge of the operation to find this person that continues to evade us?"

He turned back to the Shinobi that were in the lesson before addressing the elephant in the room that was being spoken about, or lack of better words.

"Let me make it very clear, the next words from your mouth will either see you continue this lesson as normal or go back to the Academy and start your education again. Ha Kuren as the Main Branch Shinobi abandoned her team in a time of need, during a conflict, she made a headset call then fled her team leaving each of you to be hung out to dry on your own. As such she will not get the opportunity each of you is getting. ANBU Sennin when you see Ha Kuren next time, inform her to report to the Academy to earn for a minimum of 3 Lessons, until that point she is not to be promoted and will remain a Student for failing the very core of what a Shinobi of Konaha is expected to do. And her promotion can only be achieved by direct exam from a Head Jounin or a Sennin. Pass it around to the others. Down to you if you pass or failed Ha Kuren. But I made my views clear. "

[Ha Kuren unable to claim auto promotion]
[Minimum 3 lessons + Exam via HJ or Higher]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou thought back over the events while listening to what the Hokage asked. He had just asked a question and that made the Sensei decide to change the objective of the class where he took the position of being one of possibly two intruders. He certainly had never meant to cause any offense. Based on how the objective changed so suddenly though made him think that he had indeed caused offense. Still it was the sensei's actions from the start that had even led him to ask the question to begin with. He probably should have rephrased the question somewhat. He was just wanting some additional information about the intruder. He took the question to heart and pondered it for several moments before attempting to answer it, “I believe that there could have been a better resolution to the situation. On my part I could have asked my question in a different way that would hopefully not have offended the Sensei in the way that it did. That was certainly not my intention. I just wanted to get all the facts. I do take the rank of Genin seriously. I know there is still a lot for me to learn. I am willing and eager to do so. I take this very seriously and for me protecting the village and those who live here is my highest priority. I don’t want to fail in my duty to do that. I want to be someone who my teammates can trust to have their back, in the same way that I trust my teammates to have my back. This is a position of trust and finding the ‘intruder’ should have taken priority. I allowed the actions of the sensei to cloud my judgment. Perhaps that was even the whole reason why he was behaving the way that he was.” He paused for a moment before continuing, “As for any intruder or threat that the village faces, I will always defend the village even if it means my death. I am the defender at the wall, the line of defense between the villagers and those who would destroy the Leaf Village. I must think of those who live within its walls. My teammates also live within the walls and that means that I will never leave them behind either, even if I might not agree with them. No one gets left behind. I will fight alongside my teammates and be someone that they can trust to have their back.”

Jirou looks at both Karasu and Hinata giving them each a thumbs up, “All for one and one for all. This is my ninja way. I don’t go back on my word.” Directing what he says next to the Lord Fourth he adds, “I guess I probably failed this class but I did learn from it and I will strive to do better next time.” The fact is that Jirou is probably much harder on himself than anyone else ever could be. He puts a lot of pressure on himself to do well. He can’t stand the idea of failing to fulfill his duties. “I should have done better. I will in the future. I am sorry if I have let anyone down.” His head lowered, he awaits the judgment of the Lord Fourth. Kashikoi whimpers a bit and moves to sit beside Jirou, his head going up underneath his hand wanting pets. Jirou strokes the furry head while they wait, adding in a whisper to Kashikoi. “You did real good, Kashikoi. I am the one who messed up.”

This was Jirou’s home. He would fight and even die to protect the village. He wanted to be given a chance to prove himself. He hadn’t even really started to do that yet and now he realized he might lose it all. Jirou and Kashikoi hadn’t even been given their first mission yet. Jirou watched and listened as the Lord Fourth also spoke to Karasu and Hinata. He wanted to hear what they each had to say to the questions that they were being asked.

[WC: 680]
[TWC: 3509/1500]
[PC: 7/5 ]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu would listen as the Fourth Hokage asked about info on the intruder. Afterwards he turned his attention to Jirou and commented on the situation then asked him a question. She listened to Jirou who she could tell had remorse for the situation. Karasu nodded but said nothing. She could feel the disappointment that Jirou had. There was nothing she could do to comfort him. Afterwards the Fourth turned his attention toward her. Karasu blinked when she heard her name being said in a way that can only spell disappointment in her. Karasu looked down at her feet as the Fourth spoke and asked her a question.

The Fourth Hokage asked her what is the importance of teammates. There was another question asked. It was how to distinguish between the real ANBU and imposters. Karasu took a few moments before she spoke. The latter especially needed more time to search for the right words to say. Karasu looked up and said “Most of life I had to go from village to village without being accepted. The word comrade was foreign to me because I never knew loyalty outside my family. I was treated like a plague that had to be destroyed. I had no hope that my situation would change until I came here to the Leaf Village. Not only was I accepted but I found friends like Jirou and Hinata. Through our experiences we bonded and now we are like family. That family extends to the entire Leaf Village. Though I don’t know everyone here. I have only witnessed joy and welcoming from people here.”

She paused then continued. “I understand what the word comrade means now. I understand what the Will of Fire means. Everyone in this village is family. It takes a village to raise a child and that child will grow up to be the seed that is planted as the future of the village. As Shinobi we protect all the seeds and flowers that are here in Konoha. To abandon a comrade is to abandon the village. It’s something I would never do. This village is my home. I’m proud to be here and be of service. I know that as Leaf Shinobi I would proudly and willingly put my life on the line to protect those that are precious to me. This village is the beacon of hope that many like myself have come to know. That is why we are there for one another.”

She caught her breath for a moment then continued on. “We won’t know everyone who is from the village. The headband and green colored vests are what usually distinguishes who is part of the village. I’m sure there are cases where impostors have come in pretending to be part of the Leaf Village. The gate guards I know always ask for proper registration papers to all those that come in. But if an intruder comes pretending to be a Leaf Shinobi then the aid of a true Leaf Shinobi who knows the characteristics of the ninja who is being impersonated can identify if they are real or not. Even a sensory ninja or ninja wolf like Kashikoi could also find out who is real with tracking. “

She turned to Manzo before saying “I suspected that it was you Sensei because I recognized the voice but I wasn’t one hundred percent sure. I believe that Jirou was only trying to distinguish who the real intruder really was. In the end we need to trust one another and have faith that our Sensei’s are there to guide us for the sake of the Leaf Village. “ She finished speaking then watched as the Fourth turned to Hinata next asking him a set of questions as well. She heard the Fourth get on the headset and announce that there was an intruder and that they be found. Karasu thought they may find Kuren with the intruder if she found them by herself. Seems like all of them had something to learn from this ordeal. Karasu felt disappointed that the test had gone all wrong and they were to blame. She had always prided herself on doing the right thing and never wanted to let anyone down. “I’m sorry if my actions were not appropriate. I promise to learn from this and never let anyone down again.”

[WC: 722]
[TWC: 3958/1500]
[PC: 7/5]
[MFT]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The masked figure took a deep breath that was nearly inperabible behind his mask. He briefly thought about just dropping the hammer on this group and walked away. But no, that was no longer his role and Takeshi was here. This group still fell under him, they were his responsibility to deal with.

Takeshi started to dress them down. It was one of the perks of being in the ANBU, not having to deal with this kind of discipline on a daily basis. He listened to them tell Takeshi why they should remain as a Gennin.

”There isn’t an actual intruder. This is a training exercise that I run with actual ANBU. We use one of our numbers to act as the opposition force. I would never wait around and for an actual forced ...” His voice trailed off as a call came in over the radio.

-----------------------------
Elsewhere

Kuren stood before the ANBU reporting the intruder into the village.

”Thank you for letting us know. You did the right thing. We will take care of this for now. Go ahead and get yourself to someplace safe.” With those words he started to speak into the radio in another language.

”Nash-veh ma aishan poprah zhit ik etek ma wuh punekwitau svin svi' wuh pi'kahr. Requesting assistance svi' bi'dvun-tor au ne'. Wuh nosahp t' ret etek dungi bolaya tor wein based fi' ra nash-veh vesh' var-tor tor going tor nam-tor takov suk' ”

Back with the Main group

This couldn’t be a coincidence, an actual intruder in the middle of a forced entry drill? Completely ignoring the class he went into a command fugue speaking into the headset.

”Nash nam-tor selk. Vi reported nash. Ra ro'fori tor etek ma fi' wuh intruder?”

There was a brief moment when he listened to the headset. Then the temperature around him seem to drop about 10 degrees. The ball of energy that had been growing since the start of the fight seemed to drain into him then a lighting bolt, about a foot wide came out of the sky and struck the giant Budda statue that he had bought for earlier. The lighting bolt had completely demolished it causing chucks of wood to rain down upon everyone. Where the statue had once been was a hole in the ground that if any of them were to look down would not be able to see the bottom.

”Satau ish-veh pla', var-tor ish-veh wuh nisan tor abru' heh she tor tor report pla' la'. Kanok-veh lamok ne'. Nash vesh' goh wuh mohrn ik wuh orensu ar'kada tor man-elakh wuh entire anbu corps vi'. Kit wuh mohrn tor abru', du rai longer bolaya tor sahr-tor
His voice was devoid of all emotion when he spoke. Then he looked up and spoke the class.

”This class is over, in case you hadn’t guessed by what the Lord Forth said, you failed this class. There were some good decisions and lots of bad ones made. I saw some promise for the future. When you showed up here I had a set of parameters that were set for a successful class. When I was accused of being either the intruder or working with them instead of the proctor.” He would turn and give a sharp look that said he was in no mood for back talk to any that tried to voice an argument. ”I changed the parameters to a fight, to see how you would react as if I was the intruder. You all decided halfway through that you did not want to take that class you wanted the first one. That is where you had failed. If you had beat me or if you left waiting for a medic I would have passed you. It would have shown that you will give it all for the sake of the village while working as a team. I can work with bad decisions, I can train better ones into you but as it stands, and in the light of the recent call” He turned to Takeshi ”Perhaps we need to revisit the criteria for leaving the Academy.” It was clear from his mannerisms that changed the call that he had taken had shifted his mood dramatically for the worse.

The ANBU

”Excuse me” The ANBU called out to Kuren. ”I have just been informed to tell you that you are to report back at the class. It doesn't sound like things went well, he said the class was a failure. ”

[MFT]
[Class Failed]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuren was happy that it was working and then the anbu spoke in some strange language on the head set and her smile just vanished. She was almost sure that her bluff was called or will be soon. Then the Anbu tells her to return to the class and she gives a defeated sigh. Anbu then mentions the class was a failure. “Oh come on, I’m by myself out here. Let me use the tools I got at my disposal.” Kuren was venting her frustrations at the Anbu, who likely didn’t even care about her problems. Kuren then turns around and begins to march back to the class. She was a ball of anger ready to explode with the slightest touch. If Jirou and the others were still alive, she was going to kill them.

When she gets to the spot she sees the huge hole and runs over to it. Looking down into it she sees nothing but blackness as the hole was incredibly deep. Kuren begins to breath heavily almost to the point of hyperventilation and then lets out a high pitched squeal only a little girl could put off. Her emotion did a complete one-eighty. From complete rage to uncontrollable joy. She was jumping ecstatically while repeating the phrase, “Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.” With a spring in her step she skips over to her comrades. She would attempt to hug both Karasu and Jirou. She wanted to hug the teacher as well because she could only assume the hole was his doing, but he did not look in the mood.

“You two remember my dream I told you when we first met?” Karasu and Jirou first met Kuren back at a ramen shop in the Oak District. She said she sought to discover the ruins of the drowned village. She never did get around to telling them where it was located. “It’s here buried in a thousand years’ worth of soil and now there is a hole leading to it!” Kuren lets out another excited squeal. “This is a dream come true. I can’t wait to go down there.” She could only imagine the things she might discover. She might actually find remnants of the original gates. “Please will you two join me in this excavation of a life time?” Kuren was so lost in the momment that she forgot she failed the class.

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata looked at the hokage firmly, listening to his words very closely.

"Frankly, putting aside the fact that you don't want to go into much detail, you are going to have to right now. Frankly, the others here said that the fight happened, fair enough but to state that you wanted to question the parameters of the test. So let me ask this question to a Genin. What the hell gives you the right to question the Parameters of any test you face? He is at least ANBU from the robes and mask, but let me tell you its another Sennin, you questioning his Parameters is like questioning me? Would you do that Hinata?

Hearing this as he knew he would never do that as he shook his head as he said in such a sincere and apologetic tone yet a formal one to show he isnt just saying this and stating his honor on this as well, disregarding it infact to show them.

"No, I wouldn't dare. I apologize Lord Fourth and Sennin. As a Ninja, moreover a Genin it is my job to follow orders, and that is what I should do. I will never make this mistake again and I will take any punishment you see fit."

He said bowing softly as he got caught up in the commotion but whats more he shows that he knows his place, not picking up his head till her is granted so. Ready to take any punishment they might give him and without complaint.

[WC=254]
[TWC= 1631/1500]
[PC=6/5]
[MFT]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back