Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Come Out and Play - Requesting Raijin

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was still relatively young in comparison of the veteran shinobi of the village, but he was a rookie on the rise. Making a name for himself, showing his ability set and improving his rank; all were outwardly for personal gain. Inwardly his motivation was simply this; gain power, interact with power. He enjoyed the fight. He enjoyed those that could fight. After making his rounds, talking about ability, a name would continuously pop up through the grapevine; Raijin.

This Raijin person was apparently old, very well vetted in the shinobi hierarchy of Suna and, as the rumors go, an indestructible giant. This was the talk of the young and those removed from service. Stories that circulated from word of mouth, so of course there was some dressing to them to make the story all that more interesting. An indestructible giant? As if something that absurd lived. And while it was probably an exaggeration, there had to be some truth to the tales, something that gave them their premise. Roku was curious. He was going to find out.

Standing outside of the Kazekage Tower the youth would notice the scurrying of business types, interlaced with shinobi. It was a very unique atmosphere. It did not befit the background of where you'd find a giant warrior. Inhaling deeply Roku would let loose a loud roar,

"RAIJIN! I AM LOOKING FOR A RAIJIN!? BIG GUY?!"

Let's see if the Steward's guard would hear the call.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Appearances were everything in the world of shinobi. Men had been known to disguise themselves as the homeless to avoid detection or gain the upper hand. Women had feigned weakness in order to strike at their targets. All of it in pursuit of one thing, completing the mission. Raijin was no different than these people in this regard. But generally he played to his own strengths and outright deception was hardly necessary. What was necessary was the perception that other shinobi carried of him. In this case he used a short combination of stealth and Earth Jutsu: Inner Earth Reflection Lure to place himself some distance behind the young man calling his name.

From there he emerged carefully and then proceeded to walk casually amid a group of people heading towards the tower. When he got close enough he sat on one of the benches and let out a short whistle. "Why is it that you seek me?"

Even with age he had refused to give up his duty. It was the Sunan way. Though, upon further reflection, he realized he had never been approached in this manner. He found it interesting enough to pursue and see where it went. Maybe there was a good reason the universe shifted in such a way. It had aligned in such a way that this young man was seeking him out. His name was not celebrity status, and hardly a household name, so there must have been a just cause for this disruption.

WC: 250
MFT

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wait, while may have only been a few minutes in reality, was unbearably long for Roku. His foot would tap as his eyes would scan around the area, hoping to catch the glimpse of a monster among mortals. What happened, however, was that he would be caught off guard for a moment by a whistling from behind him. Turning around he would see a figure sitting down upon a bench. Quirking his head to the side, he would start his way over to the resting warrior.

"Well hello there!"

There was excitement in his greeting as he continued to make his way to Raijin. His eyes scanned the sitting figure as he approached; his body seemed to show signs of being worn, his hair looked like it had seen better days, and since he was sitting his height could not be accurately gauged. Was this the figure he had heard stories about?

"My name is Roku and I have a little pension for getting into fights. Because of this nature I've came across stories of a 'mountain of a man' named Raijin."

There were some similarities; while he was sitting one could easily deduce he was pretty tall just from seeing how high his upper body stretched up and the position of his legs, he also was a blonde much like Roku. Maybe this was looking into a mirror of the future?

"I came here today to see for my own eyes a figure that is spoken of a man straight out of folklore back in the academy. It's been a while since I graduated from the school, but I still frequent the grounds, and the teachers seem to mention you often. I wanted to see how the legend lived up... I wanted to see if you were as intimidating as the story goes."

MFT - 305

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The guardian tipped his head to the right, from Roku's perspective it was the left, and thought about what he had just heard. "It has been my experience that people don't just search someone out to see their skill."

The man before himself looked stout but untested. Or at least he knew a good surgeon to hide the scars. But the latter would only indicate vanity. Either way, Raijin could tell this young man, a certain Roku, had a very particular reason for coming here. It was obvious he had good information and it had come from reliable sources. Was it a fight he sought?

Probably not that dramatic but a good test of his skill might be in order. Hell, Raijin thought to himself, if this kid didn't want that, and was careless with his words, he would test him anyway. Probably not the best idea to do it at their current location though. The non-shinobi would find it wholly unacceptable. Last thing Raijin needed was the Kazekage's secretary and staff giving him a hard time about his conduct.

"Usually, it is to test themselves against that skill." Raijin toyed with the words in his mouth. They came easily and in a way he had experienced this before. After all, he had trained others in the art of the bodyguard before, and it had usually began similarly. A young man looking to hone his skills, or test his skills or die by the hand of someone worthy. The reasons always changed but the young men didn't. "But I have to ask before you move onto anything like that. Does the legend speak the truth now that your eyes have witnessed me?"

With his final sentence he stood and aimed his head downward at Roku. The older man had definitely seen better days but at least he was still in shape.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
And much like they had similarities, they had glaring differences; Raijin's body was a testament to his strength and experience, it displayed the marks of what he had been through, the literal building of his being was displayed across his body. And while Roku did not know of what was done to Raijin, that his body was a combination of good genetics, hard work and scientific perfection, he didn't need to. He could see that this man was built tougher than most. On the other hand, in the eyes of Raijin, Roku probably looked much different. He was glad in a black business suit with a tie loosely hanging around his neck. His hair seemed pretty well maintained and his skin did not seem to show imperfection. All-in-all, he looked like a pretty boy. Now some of this was intentional, it was a good thing to maintain your appearance, but ultimately it just so happened to be some good genetics on his own part. His natural healing ability was on a level that might not have been human but Roku never ventured to understand why. The rest of it was the grueling training his brother had put him through creating a perfect shinobi.

So while the two figures could look into one another eyes and see an inverse of themselves, they were very much the same. Roku craved a fight, craved gaining the experience to perfect himself but he also wasn't an idiot. Raijin had years of knowledge in battling upon him. A fight would only be in his favor if Raijin's skill had decreased over the years, which since he was the body guard to the Steward it was almost certain that wasn't the case. So why come here looking for him?

"Well you are tall, I mean I am over six foot and you make me feel small... pretty incredible." His hands would slide into his pockets as he began to eye over the man. "You look like you're built like a brick shit house... I bet punching you feels like hitting a solid rock wall. I would say the stories are fairly accurate... but just eying you over isn't good enough. I want to see your old bones in action!"

Even if he knew what the outcome would be there was still the itch to want to see just truly how powerful this man was...

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raijin crossed his arms in a display meant to communicate his discomfort. A closed position that spoke of wariness in the older shinobi. But a closer inspection would show that below his feet the dirt and sand had started to change and morph. What was once earth, quickly became metal as Raijin's steadily rising chakra separated the harder materials from the ground. Because of the nature of separating the two substances from each other, it looked a lot like liquid metal was forming around his feet. But it didn't last long. Soon enough there was a solid metal plate underneath Raijin's feet. With a grin the older shinobi was lifted from the floor on his now round metal disc. "Combat is the truest way to learn about another."

The disc continued to rise with the giant still standing upon it. And went it reach about seven feet, high enough to not run into civilians faces, it started to zip away from the original meeting location. It wasn't a good spot for a spar, duel or anything involving the might of shinobi. "If you want your chance, I will give it to you." He said as he picked up speed. "But that means you will have to keep up."

Very purposefully, Raijin chose the hardest path to follow. Floating mid-air he could avoid many of the obstacles but anyone on foot would be forced to really push themselves to keep up. Going around merchants, over buildings, and all at fairly high speed. Not that he moved quick enough to make it impossible, as this wasn't a foot race, but Raijin wanted to be sure this man was at least on a level where he wouldn't be killed in a spar. Keeping up would be a great way to prove his standing, so to say.

After they had gotten far enough away from the main entrance to the Kazekage towers, Raijin stopped and let himself drop to the ground, metal plate and all. Upon landing the metal plate was fell back into a metal dust. Mostly because Raijin's chakra was no longer supplying it with support. The older man ran his left hand through his dull blond hair and then turned to the man who undoubtedly had kept up. "Why do you seek a fight from me, of all people?"

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would watch in interest as something was transpiring before himself. Raijin's words made it seemed like Roku had gotten him interested at least, and that was a good first step. However, it seemed that Raijin was more than just interested; he wanted to test him a little. The location wasn't ideal, seemed to be the thought process of Raijin as his body began to hover on the metal plates before whizzing off. Roku didn't want to make this location the spot anyways, he had no intention of that. His goal was to put a bug in the old warriors head, but it seemed that he had gotten more of a response.

With a child-like grin on his face Roku would give chase after the hovering shinobi. Was it odd? Sure. Had he seen this technique used before? No. Was that reason to be in disbelief? He had seen another person hover within the air before, so at this point it was becoming a rather common annoyance. The technique gave the older figure an advantage however, he had a lot more freedom of movement. This could have been a cause for concern but only made the reckless youth all that more interested. Thanks to his chakra sense ability he would be able to keep tab on his opponent, this would allow him to take some short cuts around the tougher locations without having to maintain eye contact. And so the chase was on.

The first portion of the run was a bit troublesome as he had to make his way through a stretch of people. A fun little trick he learned was utilizing his faster than normal speed, along with some well placed pressure, to redirect people in a non-violent manner. Giving a tap to the shoulder would cause the occasional bystander to twist off into a different direction. It might have caused some unneeded confusion within the populace but it would keep them from being steamrolled by his powerful frame. Finally he was able to reach what he was looking for in the first place, a building. Collecting chakra at the soles of his feet he would leap up and begin to run horizontally across the building structure. This allowed him to have what Raijin had, a much freer room of motion.

When Raijin would twist down an alley or around a corner, Roku would run up to the top of the building and either leap to the next rooftop, skipping across the tops of buildings, or simply get to a close building and resume his running on the side of the structures. After time the building would start to fade out but so would the crowded population, allowing Roku to continue his chase on the ground. Finally the floating giant would come to a rest. Coming to his own halt, albeit a much less elegant one in which he would slide across the surface of the ground, Roku would smirk as he seemed proud of his own ability in the chase game. "I don't know much in this world but the one thing I do know is this; you cannot understand power until you've seen power."

Popping his neck the teen would began to shake out his body, the lactive acid built up on his muscles from the run needed to be tended to before he continued with any more fun. "I know I am strong... but that is relative, and from what I hear you can dwarf what I currently consider powerful. I want to see that with my own eyes, feel that with my own body, and then take that with my own strength and make it my own."

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Roku maintained his speed well, even managing some fancy maneuvers through a crowd and over several buildings. But Raijin did not find himself overly impressed, it was expected for a young man to be agile like that. What would impress him could possibly come to pass soon enough. If only the fellow blond was able to grasp the purpose of this exercise. Midway through listening to Roku he found himself feeling all funny inside. Memories in his own mind were still vivid of when the tables were turned. When Raijin sat by and listened to another shinobi's experience's. Maybe even hoping for something more tangible like a jutsu or weapon.

Perhaps he was too quick to want to pass on his information. They had spent so long in relative peace that he was unprepared for anything too subtle. Luckily for now, this seemed fairly straight-forward.

"You hear much." He said plainly, still maintaining his own mannerism's. "But like you said, seeing is believing."

A short sly smirk spread across the older gentleman's face. "I just hope you don't find yourself disappointed." The grin was gone as quickly as it had appeared. Instead his face seemed focused now, ready to pay attention. It was a test that he planned and it wasn't the kind you learn in a classroom.

Snake- Rat- Bird- Snake- Ox- Snake-

Vines moved upward from beneath the ground and encircled Raijin's legs in one quick motion. From there it seemed a veritable forest had erupted in the immediate vicinity. This would give them some additional cover to toss back and forth.

Snake- Bird- Monkey- Ram- Snake-

This time he dug into his own chakra reserve a little to shorten the handseal time. A thin moss was dispersed into the air upon completion, blanketing the entire area. For now, that would be enough to get things started. "Let us see how you fair in an environment unlike that of Sand's natural landscape. Hit me with your best shot."

A close inspection would seem to indicate his legs were stuck to the ground but he took several steps. More labored than usual, so it was possible that the vines hindered his movement slightly, but it could also be a ruse. Aside from that the man had shifted into his Defensive Stance and was anticipating the first attack. Probably with more enthusiasm than he should have. But in all fairness, it had been a while since he had the chance to cut loose a little. And he was never known to turn down such an enticing offer.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed his elder was getting a little fired up about this whole situation. That was good, he didn't want to be a bore for someone that honestly had a pretty high demanding job; keeping the Steward-Kazekage alive and what have you. His own blood was starting to get excited at the thought of what might come from this whole interaction. And then something really unique happened; a forest bloomed in the underground desert. His eyes looked around, seeing this very unusual terrain, and then back at Raijin who seemed to be coated in the undergrowth of this new landscape. Was this a trick? Had he been caught in a genjutsu? That would have been one of the most annoying outcomes, but from the stories he had heard of Raijin illusionary tactics did not seem to be his forte.

Popping his neck he would begin to play out some scenarios within his mind, and taking into account the current posture of Raijin it seemed that he was expected to make the first move. That was a very noble gesture and also one that showed how much faith the veteran warrior had in himself and his defense. While Raijin entered a defensive stance Roku would enter a stance of his own; his mastered offensive stance. This quipped with his Zakari fighting style would be how he would choose to start this spar.

Dashing forward his left arm would rare back. Before reaching Raijin the youth would sling his arm downwards, slamming his left fist into the ground causing an explosion of earth, dust, and plant life to erupt upwards. In this moment Roku would use his full speed to zip around, trying to position himself behind Raijin. Now with his right arm cocked back he would let lose another punch, this one carrying with it a monstrous amount of strength. His intended target, the base of Raijin's neck, hoping to knock his opponent unconscious in the opening moments of the spar.

MFT - 330

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From his defensive stance, which provided ample view radius, he waited for the first move. Each millisecond that passed seemed to slow to an incredible level before the first discernable movement could be seen. Now, for many, it could be argued the neck popping or the forward dash were the first movements. But in Raijin's eye the first move was the adjustment to a very formidable Offensive stance as well as an all-but-too familiar fighting style.

With the first downward punch, Raijin remained unfazed and focused. An unpleasant expression still plastered to his downtrodden face. When his view became obscured, he still seemed to refuse to move, and when the punch moved towards his neck, he twitched slightly. But then, instead of some great maneuver or jutsu, he bent forward at the waist. Moving his neck just below range of the wild punch.

Dog- Snake- Rat- Dog- Dog- Snake-

When Roku turned around, there would be 3 "Raijin's". Each of them with the same pissed-off expression he had been wearing previously. Slowly, the one on the left from the middle would take five steps to the left. While the Raijin on the right moved about five steps to the right. But otherwise each remained pretty much immobile with branches and vines moving upward along their legs.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The feeling of nothing was a disappointing one. In life it meant that you weren't able to obtain something or someone, and that fact did not change much in fighting. The feeling of nothingness usually met one thing; you missed. Missing was a pain in the ass and usually meant a terrible follow up would occur. His body tensed up momentarily to brace itself, but into of receiving a counter strike it would appear that Raijin had multiplied. Now this was another annoyance of the shinobi world. Again this could have been a genjutsu, playing tricks with his mind, or these were some pain in the ass clones. Clones meant that they could provide some other tactical advantage with them, so wildly attacking the three figures was not the best prioritized option. The stories of this man had hyped him up to be a taijutsu monster with a body of steel, so far he had been anything but that; maybe it wasn't always the best to seek out idols.

Placing his hands into his own set of seals, with a look of displeasure upon his face, Roku would then slam his left fist down into the ground once more. This time however it would disperse chakra causing the formation of a earth based ninjutsu; Sinkhole Fist. Three spires of rock would launch up from the ground, each aimed at one of the versions of Raijin. It was time to figure out who was who...

MFT - 244

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three Raijin's let the attack from below strike with its full force. The earth crumbled against them like butter, to which the Raijin on the right spoke up. "C'mon, I said hit me!"

Then the Raijin in the middle opened his mouth to speak, picking up where the last one had left off. "Maybe you need some inspiration." To which the Raijin in the middle seemed willing to oblige. The man uprooted a nearby tree with his right arm and swung it full force at his opponent in a horizontal streak. Leaves shook from the tree and left a path from where it had stood to where it would impact the shinobi called Roku. Meanwhile, the other two Raijin's seemed fine with simply watching the events unfolding. The vines and roots moving up each of their legs continued to supply them with chakra and health, repairing the minor damage the earth jutsu had caused within moments as well as replenishing the chakra he was using to maintain the clone jutsu.

The Raijin on the right began performing handseals.

Snake- Ox- Ox- Ram- Snake-

Then he paused before the final handseal, waiting for the next attack to resolve before finishing. It would alter the landscape, yet again....

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This man may have very well been the legendary figure that other shinobi were spinning tales about, but right now Roku saw him as one thing; a legendary pain in the ass. The three Raijin seemed intent with just standing there and taking the force of the attack like it was nothing. This was aggravating but did at least show him this man could take a hit. Well if he had taken the hit, still a point of contention he was trying to figure out. What wasn't in contention was the fact that one of the Raijins uprooted a tree and swung it at him like it was a baseball bat. "Very well... show'em, Muzan."

With that his right arm would thrust outwards as a massive war hammer would suddenly appear, which in all actuality it was merely the pendent around his wrist growing to its natural state. With all the might he could muster he would swing the hammer across his body with both hands slamming it into the oncoming tree. The resulting collision would cause his arms, his shoulders, his whole body to tremble and quake with the the rebound from the two opposing actions. One thing he hoped as that the tree would shatter at the point of contact, giving a small glimpse to the veteran some of the power he had in store. Once completing his swing the hammer would drop down to his side.

While his offense wasn't still on display just yet, things were merely getting started.

MFT - 253
Edited to mark for training and add a couple of meaningless words to get to 250.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tree exploded under the force of the impact and the clone holding the tree dispersed. In his dispersal, metal shrapnel burst outward in all directions and the second Raijin rushed forward. As opposed to before, this Raijin seemed to be planning an unarmed conflict despite the war hammer. The first step in his movement was unusual. The second caused a ripple of chakra that caused the trees and roots in the area to shrivel. While the third step between himself and Roku caused the area around them to erupt in magma. It further closed the battle around them and would hide what was going on within. Raijin wasn't keen on the surveillance the ANBU would undoubtedly attempt.

This was similar to the technique he had used previously, which closed down the area, but it was a suitable second phase. Or so Raijin thought, it was important to set the scene and all. Aside from that he didn't want to use too much chakra until the younger man did. He would be able to replenish himself from that effort. Until then, taijutsu would be suitable. While the Giant moved he readied his right hand to work on countering the weapon while his right attempted to disarm his opponent.

At that point in the attack, the third Raijin moved quickly to behind Roku and aimed a solid kick at the back of his left knee. Which was the clone?

[OOC: Sorry, I dropped the ball here. Not sure how I forgot about this!]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The reverberation seemed to have a negative effect on the Raijin that was facing off with him, causing the being to erupt in a metallic explosion. Reacting based on instincts he would pull his frame backwards, raising his war hammer up to the trunk of his body with the head shielding his own head from any shrapnel. This would cause a momentary lapse in his own visual field, which once he realized what had happened his would correct his vision. Knowing that he had put himself in a hole, and hoping to make use of this negative, he would raise the hammer straight up into the air giving him the option to slam it down should his opponent charge in for an attack. Much to his pleasure that seemed to be the course of action the second Raijin wanted to take. However the first step of Raijin went unnoticed and the second step did not cause much of a change to completely draw away his attention, but the third step set off a reaction that caught him off guard for a moment once yet again as his eyes quickly glanced to a portion of the eruption before returning back to the charging enemy.

Well if this one coming at me right now is manipulating the area it might mean he is the real one, but if it isn't it would be very dangerous to let another metal clone get close to me. With that, the hammer that was raised upwards would come slamming down in a effort to either keep some space between him and the Raijin until a better plan could be formulated or it would smash some portion of the Raijin rushing him from the front and give some clarity on whether it was real or fake. And while there was some relief in this plan it would be quickly diminished as a presence appeared behind him. Damn it. The Raijin sent a kick into the back left knee of Roku, who had been caught off guard for a third time in such a short amount of time. The kick sent his leg buckling forward which gave the offensive machine a fun idea. Only an idiot would do it, or at least it would take a nice set of 'stones' in order to do something so... reckless.

As his left leg buckled forward he would let his right leg follow sending his torso and head leaning backwards. This reaction would catch his arms which would aid to the momentum by jerking the hammer along. The idea that was unfolding was this; with his legs bending forward his upper body would be sent arching/descending backwards, why not use the momentum already created to get another hammer swing in? With the hammer already being placed infront of him from the prior slam, it would react in a manner very similar to a catapult. Now this plan wasn't perfect as it was based all on momentum and force, and since he was swinging behind him there would be limitations to his joints. So the hammer would gain speed but lose force. It would also put himself in a shitty position following the strike.

And yet, if it was to land a hit, Roku felt it would be worth it. If in this moment he could make contact with both Raijin it would be a moral victory.

OOC: No that is perfectly fine! I've actually enjoyed this pace as it allows me to mull over how I'd like to see things play out so I can give a good post, one where I can see the events play out in my mind. Also, it has helped me keep up a good rp while having a busy work load IRL.

Just let me know if/when you need this rp slot free and we can wrap this up. If not I plan on doing this until a natural ending occurs =]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well this was all nice and fun, wasn't it? A battle royale with burning magma pools all over. Lovely.

Saemon had been walking all over the village looking for his 'little' brother; he needed to speak to him about some important matters. At first he'd tried his usual places and at their house, but nothing. He sought out the aid of some nearby, on duty shinobi but no one had seen the handsome, tall blond. Then after about 2 hours of search, someone had seen a really tall, handsome blond over 'that way' and it had lead him to exactly the right place. He was amused to find Roku, then realized it hadn't been his brother the other had taken note of before. The other blond was the genuine size of a monster and no doubt was a spectacle wherever he went. It was by happy mistake Roku was there. But the manner in which he was finding his brother, deep in battle, was not ideal.

He really didn't want to get involved. He was tired. He had been busy with missions and his girlfriend...s and with the new turn of events, he had no desire to step into something brutal and potentially migraine causing. Instead as he meandered his way into view, splashing some water over a hot patch of rocks so he could stand on them okay, he stalled; smoking like a chimney as always. He was well out of range where he stood, but visible and simply took a long drag from his black papered cigarette. The heavily tattoo'd and gruff looking male was content for the time being to wait for a good chance to speak up.

Yet the chance wasn't presenting itself. So he just coughed deeply and looked up at the cave ceiling. Dull, familiar... How long would this take?

[topic entered!]

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raijin found himself with a face full of warhammer. The strike was solid and accurate yet it left no real distinguishing mark. Although it did stop Raijin mid-movement. For the time being he stood in place with the hammer firmly pressed against his forehead. Each of the mans large eyes moving to center stage in order to assess the metal touching his head. "Good call on that move."

It had been a wise decision on the younger man's part. But this was the real reason this man had come. It was always why they came. And in the lull, the lava surrounding the pair retreated into the earth. Everything calmed down and any sign of a fight having occurred there quickly began to dissipate. When the hammer was removed Roku would be able to see the skin was irritated and slightly torn. But there was no permanent damage or bleeding, no obvious sign of head trauma. Only Raijin and his faded blond hair. "Satisfied?"

Another presence had approached so it had been an obvious point to stop this small scuffle. Already it showed this young man what he himself was capable of, given enough training and hard-work. Hopefully it woukd inspire him to do great things for the motherland. For the time being Raijin rubbed his forehead with the back of his left hand and returned his eyes to staring at his temporary opponent. The man seemed content and stoic despite the recent head injury he had just received. Because while the damage had looked insignificant, it had still caused him to lose focus for a moment. Pain always did that, though.

[OOC: Sorry for the long delay. With everything going on on NC, I haven't felt real keen on coming around. Will probably cut this short so you two can be on your way.]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tug of the tension, the success of a hit and the fact that the man behind him didn't erupt into shards of metal all made his ungraceful ass plant into the ground worthwhile. As his backside thudded into the terrain his hands would release the hammer as Raijin asked if he was satisfied. Pulling himself up off the ground he would dust himself off, "Nope..." Before he could notice what damage may or may not have been inflicted, he knew he wouldn't be satisfied. The battle had just begun but it seemed that it would now be ending; what a fight tease.

Finally noticing that his crazy little effort was only able to put what culminated in nothing more than a red mark on his head was also pretty irritating, but he knew his attack wasn't going to land with any real force behind it. That was when, during the lowering of the lava, he too would finally notice that they had a spectator; brother. Bringing his focus back to Raijin he would he would begin to speak. "Well seems we finally got someone's attention... I would like to try this again. Next time I am going to knock the piss outta you, I hope you understand that." There was a firm seriousness in his words followed up by a lighthearted smile. "I do appreciate you taking time out of your day, and the whole guarding the Steward-Kage thing, to let me have a little fun. It was a real treat finally meeting the indestructible blonde giant." It seemed that every so often his words and attitude could reflect his attire; nice and proper.

Now his eyes would go back to his brother. "Well hello there Saemon, I see you are devoid of skanks at the moment." His brother was a bit of a ladies man, another aspect he tried to emulate from him, but Roku was also a bit of a smart ass so when the moment arose to talk some trash he would never let it pass by untouched.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things settled down quickly enough. The particulars looked brutal so he was surprised to see the monster of a man just shake of his injuries like a fly landing on him. Mental note; don't piss him off. Once the lava receded, he was able to step off his safe spot and approach his little brother, who was in turn already coming toward him with that cocky look and frilly blond locks. Where the hell did he get those anyway?

His own face broke into an easy smile, something no one else ever saw from him save Roku. He reached his hand out to embrace him at the forearm with strong, gripping fingers. A lot had changed in the last year and the brothers hadn't spent as much time together and they used to. Saemon kept his personal life from the boy a lot of the time. While it was true he was a lady's man and had enjoyed the company of many different ladies over the years, things had changed. It was about time they had a serious talk about just that; his personal life. It entailed more than just who he was fucking at the time, but that would be part of it too. Things were going to be changing.

The older ANBU, for now, returned the jest in kind, "Ya, they can't walk today so I figured I'd just come see your pretty boy self alone. You seem to be playing with boys though, pretty typical. At least it's not just your hand anymore." Which at that point he would release his grip on Roku's forearm and jokingly wipe his hand down on his pant leg.

With practiced ease, Sae pulled out a cigarette and stuck it between his lips. Once lit, he took a long full drag then released the smoke from the corner of his mouth as to avoid blowing it right in Roku's face. In all honesty he would have liked to just gone to lunch with Roku, had a nice catch up day then say things were same old same old, but today wouldn't be like that, that is if he had the time. "So, Roku. Hungry? I got paid yesterday so I'll buy." he needed to speak with him, no way better than to do it over food.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back