Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Coming Home [Requesting Entrance]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Her pace was slow and steady, each foot making a gentle impact with the ground beneath her. She had walked this path many times before. It had been quite some time though since she had walked it though. The last she could recall was when desperate times required her to move her sister to safety. She wondered if her messengers managed to get her reports in, and if they too had walked this same path. Sabaku had mentioned to her that there were several changes in the village hierarchy. If that was so, then maybe her reports never reached their intended officials. She was doing her best to keep the outer reaches of the village safe, and she considered herself as having done a good job, but one can never be certain. She did notice some changes just on her short journey here. As far as she could recall the protocol hadn't changed though.
The gates loomed before her, large and mighty. That much at least had not changed. She gave a short sigh, wondering what it would feel like to see the inside once more. "I would like to enter, I am a citizen and warrior of Stone." Hopefully it didn't take too long for things to be processed.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
Yet another busy day of meeting and greetings for Sango. The best days of gate guard duty was when you were stationed to meet the travelers seeking refuge, site seeing, or otherwise just visiting. These were the kind of people that kept her watch interesting. Most had amazing tales of adventurous travels and rare sights. Indulging in conversation of places she hoped to see and experiences to come was but one of her many hobbies. The short statured girl would greet each traveler and each residential returner with a hearty smile and pleasant welcomes. Her hair was dark and in bubbly cute pig tails style which complimented her persona and they hung to her shoulders.
"I would like to enter, I am a citizen and warrior of Stone."

Sango's ears probably would perk up if that were possible but she did energetically answer to the call coming from near the gate. She was happy to answer, a new face meant a new experience in her book.

"Santo! Welcome home! Your probably exhausted from your travels but I can guarantee a visit to the spas located in the Inner Maruishi will make for some great R and R. I recommend that colorful one that just opened up on Adventure Street yes yes! I just need to see your passport Santo and your good to go!"

[NPC Sango topic entered]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before long, someone came to address her request of entrance. It was always a mystery what type of person you would find yourself in the company of. She hoped it wasn't going to be someone that was going to give her a hard time. First time back in ages and the first face you see isn't a friendly one? She could only dread it. But luckily that seemed not to be the case. Instead of whatever exaggerated image she had conjured in her mind, a very energetic and bubbly female came to speak with her. The more Megami listened to her welcoming her back and talking about the spas and the such the more she found herself smiling. She reminded her of Hana when she got excited about teaching at the school to all the children. "The spas do sound very nice, thank you."

When asked for her passport, Megami didn't know how old her current one was. It's not like she had any time to really renew it after all. She started to sort through one of her bags and withdrew a few items. "My papers may not be very current as I have been away for some time. I have my badge with me though, which may suffice as any added precaution that I am who I say I am." Megami extended the platinum badge, along with the necessary paperwork asked of her. "If anything else is needed of me I will provide it." The pink haired woman crossed her arms casually. It was probably just a matter of waiting, but her skills as a soldier of the country would never truly relax.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"NPC Sango"
Sango would graciously except the woman's papers while wasting no time to scan the contents. The documents were fairly old seeing immediately that they were of different formate than what she was used to seeing. Her surprise was evident to her eyes widening.

"Santo! These are really old haha, it's like a veterans papers and oh look at this! The exploration date is way overdue and look here there's even a typo here by your rank. It says Sennin, how that happen? You know what!? When I joined the academy there was a pink haired Sennin I think. Maybe your pink hair confused them hahaaa! No worries Santo! This is an easy fix, no need for your badge. I can tell a Stone warrior from a mile away that I can. Here, fill out this form and you are all set. It's a temporary pass for situations like this. Be sure to visit Spire or even our main head quarters to get your papers upto date Santo."

With that Sango would hand the pink haired woman back her items. She would continue to smile and wait to recieve the woman's filled out form before stepping aside and letting her into the gates.

"Again welcome back Santo!"
Name: Name to be placed on passport/visitor pass
Reason for Visit:
Expected Time Needed: Iwagakure may send representatives to investigate your disappearance or consider you MIA until your return to the gate. Max 48hrs
Travelling to:
Blood Signature/Fingerprint:

[Enterance Granted after forms are recieved]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So different these new ways. It almost felt like an out of body experience, lost in a different timeline. Still this new era would mean new rules, new people, different objectives. From her past experience she could understand such need to be secure. "Yes, it's been quite a while. No typo, but that title is no longer something I carry. Those were darker times. I'll be sure to get any necessary papers up to date." After replacing her old papers and her badge back into her pouch, Megami took the new forms in her hand, and withdrew a pen. So descriptive. With a mild sigh, she began to fill everything out as needed. Some of this seemed rather, confusing, for someone returning to their own village. When it game to her rank she had to remember, she was a member of the ANBU branch. Guardians had all but been disbanded and she and Sabaku were the only remaining ones. But in her heart she would always be a Guardian of Stone.</FONTFACE>
Forms said:
Name: Senshi Megami - Guardian of Lightning
Reason for Visit: I am a warrior of Iwagakure. Returning home.
Expected Time Needed: Undefined.
Travelling to: Iwagakure
Blood Signature/Fingerprint:
<FONTFACE fontface="monospace">

As her pen made a final scratch to the "e" in Iwagakure, she saw the final category. Blood signature/fingerprint? That seemed rather... extensive. Megami looked back up to the girl, with a raised eyebrow. To what purpose? She supposed it would potentially just be used as a form of identification, but having some form of DNA on file made things a bit, weird? Perhaps the fingerprint would suffice alone until she could investigate the purpose more thoroughly. She covered her thumb with some of the ink from the pen and then carefully pressed it to the parchment. With that, she capped the pen and placed it back into her bag and handed the forms over. "I hope that will do. Thank you for your assistance." Finally she would allow herself to return back to her homelands once more. She just hoped she wasn't stepping back into the chaos.

[Entering Village/Topic left unless otherwise stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back