Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Coming Out of Inactivity

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello, dearest Sand friends!

I would like to formally state my intention to return to NC and ask for my stuff so I may begin working on the arduous task of restructuring Uri.

A question for an Administrator (Or well-informed Council member): The last time I was present on NC, I had gone through an OCR process with Uri and several hundred ASP that transformed him. Unfortunately, before I could really do anything with him (I only got into a single topic), I had to leave. Returning, I plan on once more redoing Uri to better fit the theme he was closer to when I left; there have also been several changes to the ca/kin/etc since my leaving. The question: Is it possible to step back into that previous OCR and all of the expenditures instead of essentially having to do it twice?

Thanks for all the work, in advance

Uri

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just for the official update-- it isn't possible to jump back into a previously completed OCR unfortunately.

If you wanted to use your "coming back from inactivity" free OCR to jump to another character and then buy a Rebirth Card for 425 ASP to go back to Uri that would afford you the opportunity to shuffle everything around.

Let me know what you decide to do!

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One last question: With numerous system-related changes to many of the things I have, is there any exchange granted to those parties affected?

If there isn't or if there was a timeline set to such things, I will just be reactivating Uri as he was.

Thanks.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since you were inactive during the swap periods, I feel like a one-time opportunity to swap anything that was affected by patches while you were gone has been allowed in the past so I think that's more than fair as long as you were inactive during the patch swap period.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the time I've spent working on my application to rejoin the site, I have realized that returning to NC just isn't in the cards. I've changed in a few different ways and NC hasn't in the ways I had hoped it would. I'm proud of you guys and gals as a community and applaud you for maintaining such an ambitious project. Keep on keeping on.

To Reiko, Shiori, Melkor, Bone, Mingy, and to everyone I wanted to roleplay with, but can't, I am sorry to have gotten any hopes up. I'll still be a lurker.

Good luck, and thanks.

Uri AKA CJ

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back