Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Contract Search] Mountain Climber

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Woah" He responded silently as the words suddenly quieted down, losing his breath as his mind was flooded continually with ideas, memories, thoughts of the Ogre, falling instantly to his knees, his eyes partly shutting as his body's strength weakened. He stared with what intensity he could muster as the Ogre uttered his final words. Listening closely he simple stared while his breath slowly became better, and his chest pains started slowly disappearing.

As the final words was uttered, he lifted his knee, and got up properly, and turned towards where the Ogre had stood, and as a deep sigh escaped his mouth, he uttered in annoyment: "arh.. Finally.." He uttered with a bated breath. As he got up on both feet he continued "I was waiting for you to shut up.." He took a deep breath and released after a second. "I was starting to get bored.." He said as he breathed out.

After having gained his breath back, his chest seemed slightly larger from pure muscle growth, his arms was wider, and his hair had gotten darker, thicker and heavier. Tightening his fists he grabbed the Oathblade, and with a quick and easy movement jerked the blade out of the ground, he held it high, and let the sun from the open caves glisten across it's the metal surface.
Ready to go?<i></i> The voice inside his already convoluted mind didn't really surprise Keiji all too much, he supposed this was what he signed up to when he signed the contract, heck, maybe she would be good company in his time of solace and peace. Not yet, I have an idea.. His mind debated.

Walking over silently to the Demon Ogre's head as he tied the blade onto his shoulder bag to make it rest on his back.
Out of his shoulder bag he pulled a small summoning scroll and summoned 2 jars filled with a liquid, one larger than the other.
"A good thing Kushin always told me was to keep these scrolls with me at all times, you never know when you might find intriguing organs and creatures."<i></i>
He opened up the small jar and proceeded to pull out the Hyuuga eyes of the Ogre head, and place them inside of the jar, then closing it up.
In the other jar he dunked the now partly blind Ogre head and closed it up again.
while doing this the Hitomi asked curiously "Who's this Kushin you speak of?" With a pause between her talking and him finishing up, he answered in compassion "Kushin is my sensei, the Medical Branch Sennin, a rather curious guy, tends to keep to himself, very serious, I kind of admire him." There was a silent pause as she processed his words. "I see, I'd like to get to meet him.." "We'll see what happens.." He rested the issue with those words, he felt like it may never happen regardless of what he did. But one could hope.

After packing the jars up he placed them back in the scroll, got up and assessed his surroundings, remembering the Ogre's words, he eyed the staircase they came from. He eyed the exit, looking out at freedom, Later.. he thought to himself. "Let's kill what we can, and then go home.." he said to Hitomi inside of him. "A-are you sure?" the voice answered with a concerned and scared tone.

Grabbing the Oathblade tightly in his hands and then beginning to walk towards the stairs. "You heard Uragiri, it's up to us to try to put a hold them, we can't kill them all I'm sure, but we can dent their population, and we may come home bloodied, but atleast we'd have done something to right the wrong.." He begins walking down the stairs relaxed and calm.. "We'll return again, and we'll keep coming back till they're all gone.."

An answer didn't arrive for the first few seconds as he continued walking down. "O-Okay.." With those words he continued down. Readying himself to fight a few Blood Demons.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Reason I wanted to end on that note was to actually let it make sense that Keiji returned to the village all bloodied and tired - Reference: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=11196 ]
[Thanks for the awesome RP Kuro! It was awesome as always!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back